Passionate Chastity

Story Info
We are on a chastity journey.
1.3k words
4.04
25.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pet woke up this morning with his cage on. He immediately texted me to tell me how arousing it was to wake up and not be able to have his usual morning wood. While I was reading this I became instantly aroused. The day went on, I was busy and couldn't talk to my pet very much at all. He told me later that this made him squirm with desire even more. When I was done with my day I came in the door and he passionately kissed me. Then my pet asked me to please lube up my finger and put it in his ass as he knew I wouldnt unlock him and was aching for some sort of pleasure. I grinned with delight at this request because of the submissive nature of it, found the vaseline and began to lube my finger. When I had it lubed he handed a rubber dildo to me and said or would you rather just use this mistress? This sent shivers up my spine and I grabbed it and got up to go clean the lint off the toy.

When I got back I covered it in lube, lubed his tight ass and began to slowly enter him. As I did he squirmed and moaned some from pain and some from pleasure. After a few minutes he was ready to take the whole toy. When he did he thrust backward into it. At this point he was arching his back in an intense mix of pain and pleasure, moaning, eyes rolling back in his head, mouth wide open barely able to breath and his legs moving uncontrollably. He was nearly in tears because he wanted to grab his cock so bad. His body seemed to me to be in a state of pure euphoria. He was now yanking the cage as furiously as he could, not trying to get it off but to try and stimulate himself somehow, someway anything would feel better than the apparent torture he was feeling.

I was dripping wet the entire time. My hands got tired from fucking his ass so hard that I turned around and used my foot. Only fitting that it happened to be the heal of the foot I have my key on. The jingle of the key that rang with every thrust began driving him absolutely out of his mind. Watching him in this state truly excited me beyond words. After him begging to cum over and over and trying so hard to cum in his cage he finally gave up, knowing it just wasn't going to happen. Knowing that he couldn't get off made me even more turned on even more. He was weak and completely out of it his whole body was shaking. I then told my pet to lick me. I told him I wanted him to see just what fucking his ass did to his mistress.

This is where the story begins to turn to the most intense pleasure I have ever felt in my life.

He began licking my clit gentle and soft at first slowly working his way into a lust filled frenzy making me squirt. Nothing out of the ordinary, but to my disbelief this is where things really heated up. He began to shove his hard tongue into my dripping wet slit thrashing his head around as he did it, like a dog fighting for a rope. Then just when I thought it couldn't get anymore intense he began to suck on my clit.

Now, when I say suck I mean he wrapped his lips around it and drew it into his mouth sucking with everything he had. Slowly engorging my clit bigger and bigger as if I had a pump on it. I was moaning and couldnt control my body or mind at all. This is when he decided he needed to take it even further as if to say me squirting all over his face just wasn't enough. I only continued to allow this because he was securely locked in his cage and I knew he had already been aching to cum all day. He grabbed a bullet vibrator and dangled it from his mouth on my now engorged and extremely sensitive clit while he worked my g spot with 2 fingers. I was in pure ecstasy.

The feather light touch of the intense little vibrator being grazed across my clit sent lightning through my entire body. He then firmly pressed the little vibrator against my swollen throbbing clit, from head to toe I felt as if I were on fire and I was no longer attached to this earth. I would buck and try and move but he was relentless with his desire to make me melt. Occasionally he would go back to my clit and suck, engorging it more and more with every return. He did this over and over again, each time as he finished he would thrash his head side to side but now with my engorged clit sucked firmly into his mouth until it would release with a sharp pop and immense pressure which made me squirt like a fountain every time. It was a mix of pain and pleasure leaving my head spinning. Each time as he began to suck it would feel as if my clit were going to explode, it would throb with a very painful sting for just a moment. This was quickly followed by an intense fire in me so much so that I clamped his head between my thighs in an effort to hold him back from the intense sensation I was feeling but again my efforts were futile. He had me melting with every single movement. I have no idea how long this went on but I do know that the bed was soaked.

Knowing I was now more sensitive than I had ever been he sneakily kissed his way up my belly (what I now know was distracting me from what was about to happen!) as he worked his way up my body kissing every inch passionately, finally making me feel like this torture/pleasure was over. He neared my right breast and drew my nipple into his mouth with lust and passion, but one short swift stroke with his left hand threw my false sense of security out the window. He firmly slapped my clit instantly sending me through the roof with a mix of intense pain and pleasure. Without control I again squirted like old faithful adding to the already soaked sheets. After this my pet went back to lovingly licking my clit he had such a passion and lust for me that it was all too easy for him to bring me to orgasm repeatedly. To my surprise this turned out to be a ruse as well. He moved up my body once again gently massaging my clit with his fingers. With no warning he again softly drew my right nipple into his mouth my mind numb to what he may do next, his thumb and index finger found their mark, perfectly centered on either side of my engorged clit. He sharply pinched, immediately releasing, I screamed in pain/pleasure and squirted with what seemed to be the millionth time he made me orgasm today.

Through all of this I had times where I was whimpering in pain but it wasn't fully pain it had an intense pleasure to it. Describing the feeling I had is still hazy to me hours later. He feels the same way about what I did to him. Only he made me cum so many times I can't count and he did not and will not get to cum tonight.

My pet is satisfied with this and will rest easy knowing the level of pleasure and satisfaction he gave his mistress. I can't tell you all what this means to me, all I can say is I love him so much! Putting him in a cage has taken us to a realm of pleasure that we never knew existed.