Passionate Encounter Ch. 04

Story Info
The media was shocked upon the arrest of...
1.5k words
3.91
10.5k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is 4th chapter of the series. Please do read "Rewritten" passionate encounter, passionate encounter ch.02 and Ch.03 before reading this story.

Passionate Encounter Ch.04: The story should end soon.

The media was shocked upon the arrest of Ed Thompson for Nadia's murder. A large section of people couldn't digest the story put forward by Jack Murray. The media started airing background story of Ed. Ed was a scholar, he was an alumni of London School Of Economics and a very well respected figure in corporate world. Those who have worked with him, came out openly in his support. No one believed that Ed could kill anyone. Ed's company contacted Monica Shields, the city's top criminal lawyer. Monica had a 100% success rate. Monica agreed to take up the high profile case and left for police station to meet Ed Thompson.

Monica's meeting with Ed:

Monica went to the police station and saw Jack. Jack and Monica were bitter rivals. Jack had almost a clean record until 2 years back when Monica blew away Jack's theory in court and acquitted the prime suspect. Jack came out to greet Monica and sarcastically said that she might loose her undefeated streak. He told Monica that this case is crystal clear. They will soon find the murder weapon with help from Ed and can prove in court that Ed killed Nadia. He told Monica about all he has done with his innocent wife and asked her not to take up his case. Monica smiled and requested to meet Ed. Ed was sitting at a corner of his cell. It appeared that he cried for a long time and had not eaten anything. Monica introduced herself to Ed and told Ed to speak the truth, if he really wants to be a free man.

Ed looked up to Monica and started telling the story. That night Ed was supposed to sleep with Nadia for the first time. However Ed got a call from a mysterious women in the afternoon, she told Ed that Nadia and Ryan used to blackmail people by exposing their secrets in open. She told Ed that she is aware that Ed has swapped his wife with Ryan and soon Ryan and Nadia will expose Ed and will demand huge monetary favors. Upon being asked she told her name as Maria and disconnected the phone. The phone call came from a public phone booth. Ed got really scared and he called up Nadia and gave an excuse of office meeting. Nadia got really furious and annoyed. Ed told Monica that she can check from his call records that Nadia gave 17 calls between 5pm to 7pm. Nadia could not accept Ed's excuse and told Ed to come over or else she will come to his office. Nadia behaved like a maniac that day. Ed told Monica that he was left with no choice but to go and meet Nadia. He made a plan to record the conversation between him and Nadia. Ed left his office for the hotel.

Nadia opened the door, she hugged Ed tightly and started kissing his face. Ed tried to push her but she grabbed his hands and put those inside her panty and started licking Ed's lips. Ed tried to hold himself but she pushed Ed in bed and started removing her top and opened her Bra. She put her milky breasts inside Ed's mouth and started opening Ed's pants. Nadia was a super sexy women, no men in this world could resist her and Ed was no exception. However Ed just pushed Nadia and she fell down from the bed. Ed yelled at her and told that he wants this to end now. He told Nadia that he is now aware of their games and would go to police if they try to play dirty with them. He also called Bella from the room and she didn't picked the phone. Nadia was really angry now and threatened Ed of dire consequences. Ed didn't care and left from the room. When he went out he saw a security guy. He told Ed that main elevator is not working so Ed needs to take stairs. The room was at 2nd floor only so Ed took the emergency exit and left. It was around 10 pm when Ed left the hotel.

When Ed reached half way around 10.30pm he received a call from Ryan , Ed picked the phone. Ryan was worried and told Ed that Nadia is furious at Ed. He shouted at Ed and said that Nadia is really angry and has hurt herself badly. Ryan requested Ed to come back and they will settle this. Ed refused and asked him to send Bella back. Bella's phone was off. Ryan told Ed he is not done with Bella yet and will send her once he is satisfied. Ryan disconnected the phone. Ed was really worried and thought that Nadia would blame Ed for hurting her. He could not understand what to do. So he made a plan and bought some rat poison , he drank a little bit to fell ill and rest is all history.

Monica listened carefully and made her notes. She asked Ed what about Bella? Ed said that Bella called him around 1 am that's when he told Bella about his health and she rushed back. Ed told that Bella is innocent and it was him who pushed her for wife swapping. He was really smitten by Nadia and could not understand anything. It was Nadia's plan to let Bella swap with Ryan first, this way she will never stop her and Ed. If they will swap first or do it simultaneously Bella may spoil the plan because of her possessiveness for Ed. Monica told Ed that he should speak the same in court room. Also she asked about the appearance of security guard at hotel and told Ed that he could be a key witness.

Monica left and Jack was waiting outside. Jack asked Monica would his client confess in court tomorrow? Monica smiled and said No and started walking. She suddenly stopped and looked back at Jack. She came closer to him and whispered that "wife is the killer". Jack tried to stop Monica but she left. Jack went back to Ed cell. He threatened Ed that He should speak the truth or else he would make sure that he gets the worst punishment. He also told Ed that if he doesn't speak the truth then that bitch Monica will trap his innocent wife in this murder.

Jack now knew that Ed would not confess and it was pretty difficult to prove his crime unless they find the murder weapon or any witness who could speak against Ed. Ryan himself is a suspect in many people's opinion so his testimony would not hold against Ed. Jack started his car and started driving towards Ed's house to meet Bella. Within 30 minutes he reached their home. He rang the door bell and Ryan opened the door. He welcomed Jack and told that Bella was alone and worried so he came over to meet her. He asked Jack the reason of his coming and Jack told that he wanted to speak to Bella alone. Ryan said ok and left from there.

Bella behaved like she was really annoyed with Jack and did not want to speak to him. She told Jack that his husband can not kill anyone. She came rushing towards Jack and started slapping him. Soon she just gave up and hugged him and started crying badly. Jack held Bella tightly and took her towards the sofa. She was still shouting that Ed did not kill anyone and requested Jack to free her husband. Jack was really falling for Bella and finding it difficult to resist his feelings.

Monica reached that hotel and contacted front desk. She told them that she wants to meet a security guy who was on duty that day. She also told them the appearance of the guy shared by Ed. Hotel security desk told Monica that there is no such person in their security team as described by Monica. They also checked the records and found no issue reported for 2nd floor elevator in last few years. She asked about camera recordings and they said that Cameras were not functional that day. Monica told them that they need to tell truth or else she is going to ask the same question again in court. To this the security chief told Monica that Ryan and Nadia always used to book room no 202 and 203. They used to held swinger parties in those room. They always requested hotel to stop video recordings on the day they used to held those parties. He also told Monica that many A-listers of the city have visited there parties and hotel used to get big amount for maintains the secrecy of all of them. So that day was no exception. Monica now had a very strong defense and a prime suspect. She asked hotel to send all recordings of that day to her office so she could find that security guy who met Ed.

To be continued in chapter 5....