Passionate Hobbies

Story Info
Husband helps wife enjoy her hobbies.
9.8k words
3.97
56k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers

Scene 1 John:

I rang the bell and waited for my friend Melissa to open the door. She smiled as she let me in.

"Are you okay, John?" She asked seeing my clouded face.

"Not really. I need your help, Mel."

"Come on in. Do you want something to drink?"

I shook my head and said, "I just need to talk that's all."

She led me to the couch, sat next to me, and took my hand in hers.

"Johnny, are you worried about Tiffany again?"

Tiffany was my wife and we have been having problems. Since Tiffany seldom talked, it was hard for me to understand what was troubling her.

"Tiff seems to have withdrawn into a shell. It is as though we are wading through life without a spark of enthusiasm."

"You guys are young and need to get out more often. That'll surely solve your issues."

She was right. We were both in our mid thirties and have been married for almost ten years now.

"I keep asking her to go out but she says she gets bored. I know she loves country dancing but since I don't dance, she doesn't want to go. Whenever we go to a honky-tonk, I encourage her to dance with other guys. She enjoys dancing with other guys but later feels guilty about it. I keep telling her not to worry, that it's only dancing but she ignores me and withdraws into her shell. Once she told me that one of the guys rubbed his cock on her ass suggestively and fondled her breasts and that she got turned on. She says that's she felt guilty and that's why she won't dance with strangers anymore."

Now I must tell you a little about Mel before going on. Mel and I are colleagues at work and have been friends for a couple of years now. We became good friends and began to share intimate details of our personal lives with each other. Mel is in her early twenties and is engaged to Mike, who is a medical intern. Although Mel loves Mike, he does not satisfy her sexually. Mel is a horny little bitch and eventually found a lover, Steven. Steven lives in the same apartment complex as Mike and Mel. Mike works crazy shifts and sometimes is on call forty-eight hours without a break. Mel met Steve at the apartment gym and it didn't take very long for Steven to figure out Mel's weakness. And when he found out that she was alone some nights, he began to hit on her. It started with seemingly innocent massages which soon turned erotic.

Mel confided in me that ever since she had hooked up with Steven, she had been at peace wit herself. Although Mike had a huge cock, his libido was low. And he preferred anal sex. Mel was okay with letting him fuck her in the ass, but she wanted him to tend to her pussy too. Mel had another issue. She was a sub and longed to 'taken' by her lover. Steven had proved to be a great lover, bordering on dominating Mel, which she loved. Mel's only problem was that Mike had been offered a great job in New York and he had accepted it. He had also started talking about a wedding date. Mel was excited about the prospect of getting married and about his job that paid him very well. But she was also disappointed because she would lose the companionship of Steven. This meant that she had to go through the task of finding another suitable lover. She realized that being married would make the search that much harder. Steven was single and was not interested in any sort of relationship. He had been looking for a fuck-buddy and when he found Mel, he was elated. It was a match made in heaven.

She suddenly asked me, "How good are you in bed, John?"

I was surprised and thought for a minute. "I may not be great but I think I satisfy her."

"Well, I have news for you, my friend. Mike thinks he's satisfying me sexually while you know without Steven I would be a basket case."

"Where are you going with this, Mel?"

"I think Tiffany needs a lover."

I was aghast. That was a typical Mel approach to solving life's every problem. 'Have more sex, preferably with different partners!'

"I don't think Tiff will ever take on a lover, with or without my knowledge. She is not that kind of person. She takes marriage seriously."

"Would you mind if she had sex with another man? No emotional involvement, just a physical relationship?

"Honestly I don't know but even if I did agree to her taking on a lover, I doubt if she will go for it."

"You may be surprised if you placed temptation in her path."

I stared at her. "What are trying to say, Mel?"

"Well, you know Mike and I are moving to New York by the end of this month and will probably get married as soon as we settle down there. That means I won't be able to see Steven anymore."

"What's that got to do with my problems?" I was not interested in her sex life at that moment!

"When I am gone, Steven will start looking for another fuck-buddy. I want you to introduce Tiffany to Steven before he finds someone else."

"Why Steven? I mean if she agrees to take on a lover, assuming I give her the okay, it should not be a problem finding a lover.

"Listen to me John. I am sure all Tiffany needs is a lover who can really fuck. And I can vouch for Steven's prowess in bed. He is well endowed and knows how to use his cock to satisfy his women. With Steven, you know that she'll be getting a virile fuck buddy. Besides, he will never steal her from you since he hates emotional relationships."

I couldn't believe that she was asking me to introduce my wife to her lover.

I knew there was more. "What's in it for you, Mel?"

"Well, I want Steven to find a nice fuck-buddy. Tiff is gorgeous and I know Steven will love fucking her. I feel bad that I am leaving him high and dry. I don't want him to be snared by some bitch who could take advantage of his good nature. Besides, whenever I am in town, I am sure you'll free up Steven for me."

"I can't believe I am saying this, but how do you know Steven will go for an older woman? He's around twenty eight, isn't he? Tiff is almost thirty four!"

"Why don't you first introduce them and see if there is any attraction. If there is, then give them space and let them explore each other. If not, Tiff can go back to her miserable life again and you can wallow in self pity." Boy, she doesn't mince words, does she!

"Let me think about it."

"I need to know in two days. If not, I am going to introduce him to my step sister, Debby. She's only nineteen and a selfish bitch but I have no choice given the short amount of time I have."

I couldn't sleep that night. I was not sure that sex, or the lack of sex, was the problem. But what Mel said made sense. If that was the issue, then it's better to introduce Steven to her rather than let her find her own lover. Steven came with a seven star rating from the horniest bitch on the planet!

I woke up in the middle of the night to relieve myself. I was surprised that Tiff was not in bed. I went looking for her, hoping she was okay. As I walked past the guest bedroom, I thought I heard a faint moan. The door was open and I cautiously peeped in. I the dim light of the night lamp, I could make out her silhouette on the bed. Her moans were louder and I heard the soft whisper of her vibrator! She was pleasuring herself, instead of waking me up. I took a deep breath and calling out her name, went in. I switched the lights on and sat down by the bed.

I could tell that she was not happy about being bothered in the middle of her sexual journey.

I dropped my shorts and her eyes widened in surprise when she saw my erection. Without a word I climbed on the bed and spreading her thighs, eased my cock into her wet pussy.

She rewarded me with a deep sigh and a sensuous moan. As I was kissing her, she began to writhe under me. I knew what she wanted and slowly began to thrust my cock in and out.

"Johnny, if only you fucked me everyday, we could be the happiest couple in this world."

"I am sorry baby. I honestly want to fuck you every night but I find it difficult to keep up with you."

She fell silent and I began to thrust in and out furiously. Tiff's moans became loud and she whispered, "Oh yes, fuck me, please. I need your cock in my pussy every night, darling!"

Her moans and pleas aroused me to the point of orgasm and I came with a violent shudder and collapsed on her.

I knew she wasn't even half-way to her climax and was frustrated. All she said was, "I guess we are just not made for each other as far as sex is concerned. And next time, please don't bother me when I am playing with myself. I was about to come when you came in. You spoiled even that simple fun I was enjoying." With that she got up, walked back to our bedroom and soon fell asleep.

I felt like a creep. Not only did I not satisfy her, I also spoiled her solo session. I made up my mind. I was going to introduce Steven to my wife and let them decide how far they wanted to take it. I felt much better after that and soon was lost in slumber.

I told Mel at work the next day that I was ready to introduce Tiff and Steven.

"I am so happy for you, John. I know you'll be very happy with your decision. How do you plan on bringing them together?"

"I want you to introduce me and Steven. I don't care if you tell him I am looking for a fuck buddy for my wife. I will bring some photos of Tiff so that he'll know what she looks like."

"Okay, come over to my apartment tonight. Mike's on call so we can go over to Steven's place and talk."

It was around eight in the evening when Mel and I walked into Steven's apartment.

"Steven, I want you to meet a special friend of mine. This is John."

I was surprised to see how young Steven looked. And he was handsome in a rugged way that women would find irresistible. It was obvious that he worked out regularly – his chest and biceps more than proved it.

"Hi Steven, it's nice to meet you. Mel has nothing but praise when she talks about you."

Mel said, "I am going home. I will let you guys to talk."

As soon as she stepped out, Steven said, "John, Mel told me a little about what you are looking for. Please feel free to talk to me. Anything we discuss will remain between us. I know it's hard. Why don't we have some scotch? Maybe that'll help us ease into it."

I was grateful for the whiskey. I had already rehearsed what I was going to say. Brief and to the point, I decided.

"Steven, I am looking for a fuck-buddy for my wife. Mel says that you are a great lover. I was wondering if you'd like to meet my wife Tiffany." And even before he could reply, I pulled out a photo album and handed it to him."

As Steven quickly flipped through them, I noticed his brows frequently rise in appreciation. Tiff was no doubt gorgeous and some of the photos showed off her lovely assets. She did not look thirty four even in the latest photo I had taken a few months before.

He looked up, "She's gorgeous! Are you sure you won't regret this?"

"If you are able to satisfy her sexually, I will be deeply indebted to you. I love her and want her to be happy. I realize that I am not the kind of lover she needs in bed. But her strict upbringing and her love for me has kept her from leaving me or straying."

"Why do you think she'll accept me if she's so strong on morals?"

"I am not sure if she will accept you as a lover. But Mel advised me to place temptation in my wife's path and let nature take its course. And I want you to be that temptation. But if she responds, I want your attempts to be subtle. However, I want you to understand that if she decides to resist temptation, then you and I should forget that this discussion or this incident ever happened. Deal?"

He took my hand and shook it warmly. "Deal! Now, how do you want to proceed? I mean, do you want her to know that you set us up or do you want her to yield to temptation without your knowledge.

"What do you think, Steven? What would you prefer?"

"I would prefer to keep Tiffany in the dark about our deal, at least for now. That would be a great turn on for me. The intrigue will be intense, especially for her."

"I can introduce you as my friend and you can hit on her without my knowledge or I could give you a heads up when she goes to the Mall or some other place to shop. It'll be a chance meeting."

"You have thought this through, haven't you? Do you have a script for me?" he joked.

"I need to know more about you to help set up the chance meeting. Do you have hobbies? Do you like gardening? Are you a good swimmer?"

"Yes, I used to be a life guard in my teen age days. And yes, I love gardening. Come with me." He stood up and went to the patio. There were several pots with flowering plants and bushes lined against the wall.

"Tiffany is passionate about gardening. She opens up to me more whenever I help her in the yard. We even end up making love after a hard day out in the yard!"

Steven said, "I wanted to get a house just so I can have a garden, but with my crazy schedule of work, I feel I should wait." He then motioned me to follow him and went into his bedroom. A huge fish tank stood against a wall, by the foot of his bed.

"That's my night time TV." He joked. "I love watching my fish before falling asleep. This is my most favorite past time."

"I think Tiffany will be more than ready for you when she knows about your two hobbies. Those two are her favorite hobbies as well."

"So what do you suggest?"

"I want you to meet her by 'by chance' at the pet store. Just talk to her like one fish lover to another when you are in the store. Be sure to talk to her about your huge fish tank. I know she is looking for an expert who can help her with salt water fish. She loves those huge colorful fishes."

"Wow, you should be in the movies man! Porno movies I mean." He laughed.

"Steven, one thing you have to remember. Treat her with respect. Her biggest turn off is when someone takes her for granted. Even if she behaves like a slut in bed, don't make her feel dirty afterward."

"Thanks. I will remember that. Any hint on her likes and dislikes in the bedroom?"

"Touch her shoulders and she's all yours. I love to eat her pussy and she enjoys that immensely. But more than that, she loves to suck my cock. Her only problem is I don't let her suck long enough. I can't hold back when she runs her tongue around my shaft and so I pull out quickly."

I could tell by the bulge in his shorts that he was getting turned on by all this.

I continued, "And that is the reason why I am setting you up with my wife. I don't last long after I thrust into her. I always sense her frustration but over the years we have learned to live with it. But lately it's obvious that she's yearning for more. I have heard that the urge for a woman to stray is when she's in her thirties. That's why I am trying to help her now."

"Okay, before we wrap up, do you expect a blow by blow report?"

"Not really, but keep me posted of how things are progressing or if you need any help from me to nudge her over the fence. I love her very much and not sure if I can handle intimate details. I want Tiffany to enjoy the forbidden fruit. She deserves it. And I will let you know if all this is helping to strengthen our relationship."

"From what you've told of her, she sounds like a great catch. Are you sure you won't regret bringing me and her together?"

"Steven, from what Mel had told me, I know I can trust you. Besides, but for the sex, my wife adores me and knows how much I adore her. In fact our life might turn for the better if her sexual needs are taken care of. So don't be disappointed if she doesn't agree to run away with you." I laughed.

""You are setting me up to fuck your gorgeous wife behind your back but it looks like I am the one envying you! That's crazy!"

"Just focus on driving my wife crazy with your cock. Nothing else matters, Steven."

Scene 2 Tiffany:

One week later

I was frustrated with John's clumsy attempts to fuck me and as he finally rolled off and fell asleep, I went to the guest bedroom and played with myself. Not very often does my mind wander with lust. But tonight I was ready to explode. I recalled the evening when I had danced with a stranger who came on strongly. John had refused to dance as usual, but had encouraged me to dance with other people in the club. He chose to sit and drink and admire the jean clad young apple bottom butts swaying on the dance floor. I had felt the stranger rubbing his cock on my thighs and cursed myself for getting turned on. My eyes gave away my reaction and he pressed hard for my consent. In a brief moment of weakness, I had allowed him to kiss me. The stranger had taken advantage of the crowded dance floor and brazenly fondled my breasts. I was ashamed but let his hands squeeze my breasts for a few moments. Encouraged, he had tried to slip his hands down my jeans and panties and that's when I had backed off before he could go any further.

Tonight I recalled that incident and re-lived those moments of passion that the stranger had ignited in me. If he walked into that room now I'd be willing to go all the way with him. My faith and morals would have to wait to hit me with guilt later. My soft smooth rubber vibrator slid in and out of my pussy as my mind imagined the stranger ramming his cock into me. I climaxed with a shudder but at last my tension and frustration seeped out of me.

I was surprised that I had let my lust dominate my mind. But the relief I felt made the guilt go away, at least for now. I blamed John for my condition. I was used to his poor performance in bed ever since our first night and had gradually adjusted myself to it. I stumbled upon the world of toys and from then on satisfied myself whenever John left me high and dry. But this past week he had been terrible. It was as if he was bent upon kindling my lust only to leave me frustrated.

He has all along been a caring loving husband. He anticipated all my other needs and was generous with his money. He had a huge income and he encouraged me to spend. I was not a spend thrift but did enjoy splurging once in a while. The sensual toys I bought were top of the line and the latest and were pretty expensive but I felt that I owed it to myself. Until tonight, it was the physical pleasure of the vibrating toys that sent me towards orgasms. Tonight had been different. For the first time, I involved my mind and fantasized situations. The stranger kept stoking the fire between my legs until I let him fuck me in my imagination. I wished I had kept the paper he had hastily scribbled his telephone number on before I had moved away from him.

I woke up as usual, watched John get ready and leave for work. He called out as he got in his car, "Honey, we are completely out of treats for Dart. Can you stop by Petsmart sometime today and get her some soft chewy treats?"

Dart was our pet Schnauzer. I was not surprised that he was so caring. That was his nature and that's what endeared him to me all these years.

"I have been meaning to go there to get a new circulation pump for the fish tank. I will add treats to my list. I have a hair appointment this afternoon, so I will go to Petsmart before noon."

As I watched him drive off, I felt that he was acting strange. He was not his usual self. The past week I noticed a change in him. He seemed to go out of his way to arouse me every night only to leave me frustrated with his selfishness. And uncharacteristically, he never once apologized for his poor performance. He used to fuss and fawn over me until I said it was okay and that we'll try again. But not these past few days! His behavior was odd and my tolerance was fading.

Scene 3 John:

After I hung up the phone, I called Steven and said, "Hi Steven, Tiffany will be going to Petsmart sometime this morning. Are you free to 'run' into her?"

"Of course, John! I have an appointment in the morning, but I can move it to the afternoon."

"You do remember what she looks like, right?"

"Of course I do. I will wait for her at the store and figure out a way to introduce myself. Thanks man."

JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers