Passionate Meet-Cute

Story Info
I meet a beautiful woman and we make love.
1.8k words
3.68
15.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked outside the door at his motorcycle. The sun splashed off the chrome brightly. My focus moved back to the inside of the bar. The bar was dark even though it was a bright day and the door remained open. The thought that this place looked familiar even in the middle of the day bothered me a bit.

"Phil, another beer and another taco, please." I said as the side door of the bar opened behind me. A quick move of my neck revealed the silhouette of a woman with curly hair and a dress on. She slid onto a stool at the end of the bar.

"I'll have an ice tea with lots of ice, please." Her voice was quiet, feminine and cheery. I looked straight ahead, not wanting to stare at the only other person in the bar. I sat and listened to the soft whispers of the ceiling fans and waited for enough time to pass to finally look. When I did look I was taken aback. Her hair was short, brown and heavily curled. It bobbed around a face that had big, blue eyes and modest mouth. She had no makeup on and her skin glowed the way women's skin glows when it's just a little too hot. Her summer dress was bright and had thin straps. It went just passed her knees and she wore no bra. She had a small purse with long, thin straps. Her legs were crossed and one bounced lightly on the other. She looked dressed to do errands on a warm day and I had never seen anybody look better doing it.

"Have you eaten? The tacos here aren't bad-I'll buy." Was the first thing I said.

"Thanks, but I just ate with my sister. Yeah-I forgot to give her back a book I borrowed so we chose a place close by on the GPS to meet up again." She said.

"That explains it. I did not expect to see a girl like you in this bar-let alone in the middle of the day." Was my reply and we chatted for a bit. She obviously had not expected to speak with anyone as she waited. She was gorgeous and as we spoke I kept thinking of some excuse to get closer to her. Then, Stand By Me by Ben E. King came on the jukebox.

"Would you dance with me?" I asked, raising my eyebrows and giving a smile out of the side of my mouth. Her eyes opened a bit in surprise, she flashed a quick smile and turned her head away and then back.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes," I said as I offered my hand and stood up. She paused then took it, smiling sheepishly. I held her hand in the air and put my other hand in the shallow canal in her back. I could feel her warm skin as I started moving slowly with the music. She kept her distance for a bit then, as if deciding it was okay, she leaned into me. Towards the end of the song she even rested her head on my shoulder. When the music stopped she looked up at me and our eyes met and remained connected for some time. It was a very intimate, beautiful moment in time."

"Do you like the marina?" I asked.

"Yeah it's nice, why?"

"My apartment overlooks it and it's much cooler there." When I said this she gave the same look as before-eyes open, eyebrows up and a half smile that only half her mouth participated in..

"No, I shouldn't. My sister hasn't got her books and I have errands to do."

"Phil, if we give you a book will you give it to the next girl who comes in looking like she has no business here?" I said to the bartender.

"Yes, and fuck you. The only reason why more respectable women don't come here is because they know you're here." He said and he laughed.

"How's that sound? He'll take care of the book and your errands can wait. I would love to show you the view." I said and winked. She took a while to think and finally consented. I gave her directions and we left.

My apartment is small, simple and clean. She only accepted water and I told her to check out the balcony as I got it for her. As she looked out over the ocean her dress fluttered in the gentle breeze. She looked stunning from behind. Her dress clung to her middle you could see her body widen at the hips before the dress hid the rest of her curves. She looked backed and caught me staring and I clumsily went back to getting the glass of water.

"I don't know who is enjoying the view more-you or me. It is quite beautiful up here. And the breeze is very nice." She looked back and gave a smile that made my heart jump. I quickly crossed the room and pulled her hips close to mine as I stood behind her. She stiffened very suddenly then relaxed. I took one hand from her hip and caressed her neck and brought my mouth to her ear. Her hair smelled unperfumed and delightful.

"You're a very beautiful woman, did you know that?" I said.

"You're a very hard man." She said while reaching her hand behind her and clawing at my cock through my jeans. I kissed her neck deeply and pulled her body tight against mine.

The sun shone brightly on her naked shoulders when I lifted her dress up and off. Her breasts were perky and her nipples were very erect. Her stomach raised very slightly from her striped cotton panties. I kissed her lips and grabbed her ample ass with both hands. Her mouth was hot. I kissed her clavical on the way down to her breasts. I sucked the entire nipple into my mouth then fluttered my tongue on the very tip. I licked around the areola in a circle and kissed the bottom of her breast. I began running my fingers over her stomach very gently. I moved my fingers over her panties as I sucked her nipple. Again, I felt her body tighten as my touched her lips through her panties and again she recovered herself quickly. I was thoroughly enjoying her breasts and her breathing became throaty.

"Stand up" she said and she put her hand under my chin. I obeyed and she kissed my neck. She took my shirt off and unbuttoned my pants. She got on her knees and hugged me. My dick was right between her tits and she kissed my abs. I couldn't help but grind my cock up and down her chest. She pulled away and bent over and plunged my cock into her mouth. This was so sudden I backed away in a jerk. Her hands grabbed my balls and my buttocks and pulled me back. I could feel the tip of my penis hit the back of her throat. She wrapped her hand around my cock and under my balls, causing them to move toward her mouth. With my cock firmly against the back of her throat she began to lick my scrotum. She was very enthusiastic and I knew that I had to get her pussy soon. I lifted her up from my cock bodily and raised her off the ground. She stradled me as I carried her to my bed.

I dropped her down indelicately and she bounced twice before coming to a rest. She looked up at me and bit her lip and she twirled her hair around a polished finger. I pulled her panties down and actually heard a thread rip. I got on the bed with my legs beside her head and my face by her pussy. I licked her thighs and kissed her hip bone as it jutted out. Her breathing was quite raspy and halting. I could tell from her glistening lips she was very excited. She exhaled sharply as I started licking her clit. I licked slowly and broadly at first. I tickled her thigh with my fingers and brought them to the opening of her pussy. I heard her give out a little high pitched noise as my finger disappeared inside her pussy. She was tight and extremely hot. I licked faster and put a second finger in. This caused her to slap my back with her hand then rake her fingers downward. Every time I upped the intensity of fingering or licking I could see her asshole tighten and draw slightly inward. I licked her until she was writhing so strongly I had to restrain her to maintain access to her clit. I heard her say something as she breathed out but I could not hear it.

"What?" I asked.

"Fuck me" she said steadily.

I sat up on my knees and leaned over to her mouth. She got my dick wet with big sloppy licks. I rammed my dick all the way in immediately. She cried loudly at this and arched her back strongly, lifted her head up and slammed it back into the bed. I got into a fast rhythm and we kissed.

"Take me from behind" she said.

I stood up from the bed and she got to her knees. She arched her back and I could easily see her engorged lips and gleaming ass. I grabbed both ass cheeks and spread them.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Fuck me" was all she said.

I thrust into her very hard. She brought her hand to her clit and started rubbing it. Her vaginal pulsed and contracted almost immediately. She looked back and stared at me through lowered eyelids with her lip slightly curled up. I grabbed her shoulders with both hands and thrust as fast as I could. I could feel her bucking back up against me and I couldn't figure out who was fucking who harder. I had never been with a woman who showed such enthusiasm. Every time my dick withdrew from her it was glistening from her juices. She began rubbing her clit very fast and buried her head in the pillow. With each muffled moan I felt her pussy tighten and the pressure around my dick became enormous. I kept thrusting and she started to buck wildly. I had to grabbed her hips with all my strength to keep my rhythm.

She screamed. She screamed loud then buried face in the bed and thrashed. Her pussy became incredibly tense and my cock began to throb powerfully. With each thrust I could feel a gush of sperm shooting into her pussy. It made her pussy even wetter and leaked out onto her lips and my shaft and balls. I rested with my softening cock still inside her. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck gently.

"Wow. That was incredible," I said eventually. No response. I shifted so I could see her face and her eyes were closed and she was breathing steadily. I spooned her, relaxed and joined her in a nap as the ocean breeze cooled our naked skin.