Passions and Battles - 321 BC

Story Info
A story of an ancient Indian warrior prince & princess.
9.6k words
4.5
26.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passions and Battls - 321 BC

The battle had been its fiercest for the last two days as the Chakkala army fought ruthlessly to overpower the palace of the Nakira king. The small force of the Nakira king's royal guards had been most brave and courageous and had fought like cornered tigers from the Indian jungles. In the sweltering heat and humidity of the Indian monsoon season, the battle had been won but at considerable cost. Rajah Karan the Nakira king had died in battle hardly an hour ago but took with him a number of Chakkala warriors with his sword.

Rajah Sher Singh, the victorious young ruler of the Chakkala dynasty looked on with mixed feeling. His final effort had been to kill Dhool Chand the brutal commander of the Nakira infantry soldiers. Dhool Chand was known for his bravery and swordsmanship but also for his brutality and cruelty. The thrill of battle was tempered by the physical tiredness that was beginning to set in and the grief of lost comrades was starting to overpower him. The battle had been far more challenging and bloody than expected. He felt a distinctly sharp emotion of bitter regret at the loss of life on both sides and this was accompanied by an equally alarming sense of pessimism about how he was now going to rule such a proud and brave people among the Nakira. Winning this battle was the start of his new problems! At 22 years of age, he was beginning to appreciate the scale of his responsibilities and challenges ahead.

The Chakkala army was rounding up all the surviving Nakira soldiers and the palace staff. The women from the palace were being ushered into a large room in the palace which was on the ladies wing. There were over 70 women in the group. From the dresses they wore, it was inferred that these were a mixture of mostly palace elite and maids in waiting. A few servants were also among the group. Rajah Sher Singh glanced casually across this group of women. He noticed the tear stained grief on their faces but he also noticed the pride and strength that these women showed even in defeat. God! No wonder the Nakira men had fought so bravely! These women were the mothers and sisters of the warriors and they displayed the same courage and character! As he scanned across the faces, he briefly noticed the young woman who was scarcely more than a girl. She could not be more than 18 and most palace girls were married by 16. Yet she did not look like a married woman as she did not have the red "bindi" on her forehead. She was unusually beautiful, not just in looks but also in manner and expression. Here almond shaped eyes shone with a deep pride mixed with grief and a little fear. Her chin was held up and her shoulders were square as her young breasts gently curved out through the silk fabric she was dressed in. Her skin was smooth and creamy and shone like polished ivory with the sweat from the heat. The dusky complexion was yet pale in areas around her arms and neck, which made the king presume that she did not get sunburnt. There was something unique about her! She must be a Princess! Could this be the famous and mysterious Princess Sujata that was spoken of all over Northern India? She had not yet married though she was 18 and it was said that she would settle for no one other than a worthy Prince who could win her heart.

Rajah Sher Sing's heart skipped a beat. Princess Sujata was said to be a very accomplished musician and horse rider. She was also a good hunter who had saved her brother's life from an enraged leopard that the young prince had been hunting. She was mysterious because she did not mix much with the other aristocratic young women. Suddenly Sher Singh noticed that the Princess was aware of his interest. Her deep brown eyes took on a strange look of fear mixed with something else that tore at his inner self. Princess Sujata had been distraught with grief at the death of her father. She was also very concerned about the safety of the women from the palace. She knew that often palace women were taken away as spoils of war and often raped and killed. The lucky few were retained as concubines in a royal harem. Her thoughts went back to a year ago at the royal stables..... She was on her favourite white mare going about her daily riding routine in the forest and the orchards. As they approached the stables, here maid in waiting, Poonam, had gone to her new husband the Commander of the royal guards Arjun Singh. Princess Sujata blushed as she remembered how she had by chance seen Poonam and Arjun Singh making love in the hay last spring. That had been her first exposure to the carnal sensations that gripped her as she watched the young lovers pleasure each other.

Now she was approaching the stables again and it was an hour earlier than her normal routine. She suddenly heard a whimpering cry from the hay stack. She quietly sneaked up, remembering how she had watched Poonam and Arjun Singh entwined in romantic passion at the same spot just a few months ago. Now a different sight met her. There was Dhool Chand the Commander of the infantry standing naked below his waist and holding the hair of a young girl in his hand while he was thrusting his hips into her face. His big dark phallus was ploughing in and out of the girls soft lips as she whimpered and moaned. Dhool Chand was gloating a cruel smile as he fucked the girls face. The princes realised that the girl was the stable hand's daughter Chotti who was just 18. His bearded face was sweating as he pumped his cock into the soft young mouth of Chotti. His balls were swinging among a dense mat of pubic hair. His thick cock was moving like a shiny log into the soft & wet mouth of the young Chotti. It was obvious that she was not used to such brutal abuse & her face was a bit sore as it was so red in comparison to her dark skin. Chotti was literally gagging and bobbing on Dhool Chand's massive cock.. Suddenly Dhool Chand changed his grip and turned the girl around and thrust his thick cock into Chotti's small pussy from the back. Chotti screamed into his hand as he was muffling her. He continued to pound the girl hard and yet his cock was not fully in.

After many such hard and brutal strokes they settled on a rhythm. Chotti was now moving in time to Dhool Chands violent fucking thrusts and whimpering with each stroke as his thighs slammed into her small dark bum. His cock was moving more freely into her swollen pussy and the thick dark shaft was glistening with her juices and now going all the way in. Dool Chand was now holding her breasts and squeezing them violently as he slammed his cock into the servant girl. Her manner was now a bit different as she seemed to be pushing back at him vigorously as well. Her whimpers were becoming more high pitched and gurgling as Dhool Chand increased his tempo and started grunting. Her small and swollen pussy seemed to be pulsing and throbbing as it tried to adjust to the size of the enormous thick cock that was thrusting into her. Her motions were also urgent and yet fluid as she kept panting and moaning. She had her eyes closed and her lips partly open as she responded to his violent fucking. Suddenly Choti started screaming and bucking hard against the thick hard cock that was ploughing into her soft young pussy. Her whole body was shaking with rigour as she slammed back stroke for stroke. Princess Sujata was shocked and so confused. This was so different to what she had seen during the tryst between Poonam and Arjun Singh. This was so violent and brutal. Yet she felt the heat and moisture between her royal thighs and was shocked by it. Her thoughts returned to the present as Dhool Chand suddenly pulled his big fat cock out of Chotti and turned her around and pushed the big swollen and glistening cock head into her small mouth. As he pumped is hips Dhool Chand started groaning and convulsing as he tightened his grip on the girl's hair. Chotti was again whimpering and moaning as if she was unable to breath. Dhool Chand began to shudder in his physical release and exploded into a wild roar as he thrust his thick cock for the last time into the young servant girl's mouth. He then seemed to slump a bit as he released his grip on the young girl's hair and his cock came out of her mouth. It was still hard and dripping its sticky juices. A big stream dropped on Chotti's lips and cheek.

Chotti stepped back in relief as she started breathing heavily and got up from her knees. Her clothes were all rumpled and covered with dirt and hay. Her young small breasts were bare and bruised. She looked up at Dhool Chand with a half smile mixed with a heavy dose of fear and relief. Dhool Chand looked at her briefly and grunted his satisfaction as he rearranged his tunic and sword belt before walking out of the stable. Chotti also tidied herself up and went into the back room of the stable. Princess Sujata was still shocked and unable to move. Her legs were trembling and her insides were churning while here heart was racing at a pace a lot faster than when she killed the leopard that attacked her brother. Her thighs were feeling rather sticky & suddenly she realised with horror that her pussy had been dripping its juices very liberally and her knees were also wet.

.........Princess Sujata was barely 18 years old when she saw this violent and brutal incident of pure lust.......

As Rajah Sher Singh was measuring this young aristocratic girl, her thoughts had raced to that day in the stable. She suddenly felt panic as she wondered if she would be raped and brutalised by someone like Dhool Chand. Princess Sujata looked at the Rajah with apprehension and panic. Yet her pride and courage remained. Rajah Sher Singh was suddenly struck by the panic in her eyes and took his eyes away from the beautiful Princess Sujata (he was sure it was her) and scanned across the other women. "Who are the royal maids who attend to the Princess?" There was a gasp from all the women. Poonam's eyes flashed in horror and her pink lips opened in astonishment. She thought that now the Pricencess would surely be raped many times that night. The Rajah noticed this terrified expression and asked Poonam to step forward. He scanned the room and said "These women shall not be molested". The Rajah's Commander of the Royal Guards Amit Thakur and his soldiers were standing around him and acknowledged his order with bowed heads. The Rajah said to Poonam "You are in charge of the Princess and will fulfil your normal duties in caring for her. My people will be at her disposal for anything that the Princess needs." Princess Sujata looked at Rajah Sher Singh and her heart fluttered. He was a very handsome young man. If only they had met when her father was still on the throne, he might have won her favour to marry him! That was all a fantasy now!

Princess Sujata then looked at Poonam and thought of the day at the stable more than a year ago. Poonam had been her maid companion for the last 13 years -- since the princess was5 years old. They had been companions and confidants while Poonam's mother Kamala was the princess's nanny. The princess and Poonam had been soul mates for the last 13 years. On that particular day they had returned from the normal horse riding routine, stabled the horses and parted company. The princess had gone to the orchard to look at the new spring mangos on the trees. She had gone for a walk and enjoyed the spring evening with the sound of birds singing and squirrels chattering. Time had passes quickly for the past hour and a half and it was time for the princess to have her daily bath. On her way home she walked past the stables and heard a soft sigh and rustling sound. Princess Sujata stepped quietly into the stable and hid behind a stall while she looked through the cracks into the hay stacks. She was surprised to see her young maid Poonam in the arms of a man in uniform. They were hugging and kissing passionately.

Princess Sujata had never seen a man and a woman hug and kiss before. She also noticed that the man was the Commander of the Royal Guards Arjun Singh. Arjun Sing was the chief of her father's personal guards! He had his arms around Poonam and one palm was resting on her bum while the other was caressing her cheeks and neck. Poonam was clinging on to him like a creeper as they kissed passionately. Arjun Singh slowly moved his hand up to grasp Poonam's breasts and released them from her satin and silk clothes. Poonam was only a year older than the princess and her young breast were standing proud and the dark nipples were swollen and erect. The soft firm breasts were like ripe mangos in spring and the nipples were proud like the stalks for a freshly picked mango fruit. Arjun Singh started to lick, kiss and suck on the two breast and nipples and Poonam started to moan and grind her breasts into his face and hairy dark chest. The pricess could see that Poonam's breasts were really firm and yet soft and creamy. Her hands were also moving in front of Arjun Singh's tunic as she slowly released his erect cock from the uniform. Princess Sujata was stunned to see such a huge erection. She had never seen a man's erect cock before. She had seen the horses in the stables of course. But this was somehow much more intriguing and amazing.

Arjun Singh smiled lovingly at Poonam as she shyly kissed him as she caressed his hard cock. Her dainty young hands could barely wrap around his throbbing prick as she gently but firmly stroked him. Poonam slowly undressed Arjun Singh while he undressed her and they spread their clothes on the hay and sat down. They continued to kiss passionately and then Arjun Singh gently pushed Poonam down on to the hay bed and started kissing and licking her breasts and stomach. His movements slowly went down towards her pale smooth thighs and he parted them as he continued to kiss her dusky soft skin. As he parted her thighs Princess Sujata could see that Poonam's cunt was plump and swollen. The pubic hair was tidily trimmed and her pussy lips were looking moist and the pink inner parts were just visible in contrast to the dusky complexion and the dark tones of Poonam's pussy lips. The princess could feel her own juices start to flow between her thighs as Arjun Sing continued to kiss Poonam's inner thighs and then he gently started to kiss and lick her pussy lips. Poonam had her fingers intertwined in his hair and was whimpering with pleasure as Arjun Singh started to dart his tongue into her pussy gently. His movements were so slow and gentle and yet urgent. His hands were caressing Poonam's breasts as he continued to lick and kiss her pussy. Poonam was now fully aroused as she stared to raise her hips to meet his face in a slow rhythm as she continued to sigh and whimper. Arjun Singh was on his knees and his hard cock was throbbing up and down while he was licking and kissing Poonam's pussy. The Pricess was awe struck by this incredible sight as her inner guts and heart and brain were racing at a million miles. Arjun Sing then started to part Poonam's pussy lips and expose the pink inside part of her cunt. The blue-green veins of Poonam's young wet pussy were now visible as he began to lick the insides of her pussy and stroke the upper top end. This seemed to send a jolt into Poonam as she bucked vigorously and let out a deep whimpering moan. Arjun Singh seemed to take a subtly more assertive role now as he started to concentrate on this top part of Poonam's pussy and Poonam started grunting and moaning as she continued to buck her hips into his face.

This incredibly arousing scene forced the princess to sit down as her legs seemed to become jelly. She could hear the wet sound from Arjun Singh's lips as they mashed into Poonam's bucking groin. Poonam suddenly started to wail and pant with much more urgency and reached a crescendo of gurgling grunts and whimpers as she held on to him in violent shudders and slowly she seemed to relax a bit. Poonams hands were still entwined in Arjun Singh's hair but her thighs had relaxed and her head lay on the hay bed while she had a glowing smile on her face as she pulled his face to her and stared kissing him tenderly and passionately. Their lips were mashed in sweet union while his hairy chest leaned gently on her firm and luscious breasts. Poonam was kissing and nibbling on his ears with a glow on her face. Her pink tongue dated into his ears and she whispered to him. The princess could not hear what she said but Arjun Sing smiled and gently raised himself on his elbow and positioned his throbbing cock between Poonams smooth soft and firm thighs. The red knob of his erect tool was shining and looked moist. It looked so powerful and seemed to have a life of its own as it twitched up and down.

Poonam reached her small had and grasper the big cock and gently lead it to her moist and swollen pussy. She placed the red helmet of her lover's phallus between her pussy lips and reached to his neck with her other hand. Her hips seemed to rise up a bit as he leaned into her. The princess was mesmerised as he saw the young warrior's sex organ began to sink slowly into the cunt of her chamber maid. Poonam's cunt seemed to just stretch and open up as she started to moan again. Arjun Singh stopped his thrust and held his position while Poonam clung on to him as her hips trembled. Her eyes were glazed and her face flushed like she seemed to have a high fever. But she did not look ill at all. In fact she started to smile again and kissed her lover passionately as he withdrew his cock. Poonam gasped in a seemingly disappointed tone as her forehead had a furrow like she was frowning. Arjun Singh's cock head was now just inside her swollen wet pussy and he gently but firmly thrust forward again. Poonam gasped as she raised her hips to meet him. His cock seemed to go almost half way in as Poonam again whimpered and moaned. Arjun Singh was smiling tenderly at her as he stroked her breasts with one hand and touched her face lovingly. He gently withdrew his hard throbbing cock and the same reaction was noticeable on Poonam's face. But her expression quickly changed to ecstasy as he thrust his hard member into her swollen cunt. This time it seemed to go in a lot more and Poonam was humping her hips to encourage her lover. Her legs were wrapped firmly around his waist as he started to stroke his cock out and in again.

Very soon he was fully buried deep inside Poonam's wet cunt. Some juices had started to drip out between her thighs. Arjun Singh's big cock was moving to a rhythm and it was shining with her juices as its veins popped out. As his cock seemed to almost come out, Poonam's pussy lips seemed to stretch and open out. The pink inner layer seemed to fold out and then disappear as he pushed his hard cock into her again. The couple settled into a slow rhythm as she whimpered and panted while he also started to pant and occasionally grunt. His thrusts also became more urgent and his thighs started to bump against Poonam's groin and this made a slapping noise which seemed to help them keep beat. Their movements were urgent and passionate and yet so smooth and harmonised. The princess also noticed that Arjun Singh's balls were slapping the bottom of Poonam's pussy as she thrust her hips to him stroke for stroke. Poonam's ripe breasts were also swinging to their motions and her erect nipples were brushing against his hairy chest.

Arjun Singh's powerful body was now covered in sweat as his dark skin rippled with muscles. The princess had lost all sense of time and was in a trance as she squeezed her thighs. Her stomach churned and her heart raced while her head pounded at the incredible sight that was raising emotions in her that she had never imagined. Arjun Sing's sweat was starting to drip on Poonam's soft skin as he fucked her firmly. Poonam was also covered in a fine mist of moisture as she whimpered and moaned. Her eyes would shut and her soft lips would open partially as she gasped. Then her eyes would open and look at her lover as he continued to thrust his hard cock into her tight young pussy. Poonam seemed to raise the tempo as she started grunting and moaning more often and her sounds were becoming more urgent. She once again started to wail and shudder as she clung on to Arjun Singh. She seemed almost in pain and yet she was thrusting her bottom up to him stroke for stroke and shuddering uncontrollably. Now Arjun Singh also started to moan and thrust hard. The slapping noises of his hard flesh against her feminine softness were getting louder and faster. He was grunting with each stroke while she continued to whimper, moan and gurgle while tossing her head from side to side.