Passions and Battles - 321 BC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prince also felt his wave of rolling fire and thunder inside his loins that made him thrust harder and deeper into her clasping pussy as he also exploded with her in a tumultuous orgasm that seemed to prolong and crash wave after wave as they ground their loins into each other with total abandon. As the waves abated the prince could smell the delicate feminine smell of her sweat and the stunning beauty of the tall girl as she gazed into his face with vulnerable adoration. He could still feel her pussy clasping & pulsing around his cock and it seemed to want to keep him inside her. He instinctively leaned forward and kissed her lips with passion and appreciation as he gently stroked her cheeks.

She smiled at him adoringly and squeezed his hips with her thighs as if to say that she wanted him to stay inside her. He could feel his cock throb gently and enjoy the pulsing clasps of her amazing young pussy. He gently leaned to the side and rolled his sweat covered body to the side and his cock slipped out of her pussy along with a long stream of the sticky juices they had both ejaculated. His cock had lost its former rigidity and was now a bit flaccid as he lay on his back. The tall girl rolled over to his side and wrapped him with her arms and her thigh and nuzzled her wonderful firm tits into his chest as they share another intimate kiss.

The other two girls where flushed with desire and lust as they waited to see whom the prince would choose to shower his affection on next. The buxom girl was lying next to the tall girl and gently stoking her curves and her hair while the slim girl was lying next to the prince and massaging his shoulders while pressing her body against his back.

The king thought back to the rest of that night when he lost his virginity and had the pleasure of deflowering 3 beautiful and exquisite virgins. The experience with the other two girls had also been very exciting and passionate. Each had been different and varied. The slim girl had been so gentle and delicate while very sensuous. The buxom girl had been most passionate and physically responsive. They had taken turns to arouse the price again after his time with the tall beauty. He had been sandwiched between the two girls and pampered by them as they vied for his attention. The buxom girl had been so bold that she had taken him over and treated him to a most erotic and explosive tryst that culminated in a second amazing orgasm of the night for the prince. The girl herself seemed to be so full of lust and passion that she seemed to erupt again and again while bucking vigorously to the prince's thrusts.

The slim girl had then moved gently to the prince's side and shyly cuddled up to him. She was so gentle and tender in the way she touched him and felt his strong muscular youth. She just enjoyed his closeness and she smelled the musky sweat from the prince. Her own arousal was uncontrollable but she remembered what the senior Apsaras had told her. It was her duty to please the prince and that she had to be very patient. She just nuzzled up to the prince and kissed him gently as her hands felt his thighs, bum and back. She gently thrust her small breasts into the prince's chest and gasped at the pleasure of his masculine strength rubbing against her tender young breasts. The prince was half asleep after his second romp and yet his hand had come to rest on her hips and gently held her bum.

She continued to kiss the price on his face and neck and chest as she wrapped her slim young thighs around him. Once again she sighed with pleasure as she felt his muscles. She gently moved her hand to caress the prince's neck and hair as she pushed her breasts into his face with the hope that he would make love to her aroused nipples. She sighed once again with pleasure when she felt the prince nuzzle her tits firmly and sleepily take one nipple between his lips. He was not fully awake and yet he was responding to her shy and gentle love making. Her heart raced as her passions burned in her loins. She had been in bed with the prince for hours and waited while he deflowered the other two girls and it was now her turn but she still had to wait! She grew a little bold and reached with the hand towards the prince's groin. Her small young fingers searched for the royal phallus and found it shrunk and flaccid. It was so wrinkled and like velvet to her touch. His balls were so much firmer and yet very wrinkled. She suddenly felt his scrotum move in her grasp. She squeezed it gently and shivered with excitement and anticipation combined with frustration. She thrust her boobs into his face with uncontrollable desire and felt him nuzzle and suck her nipple sleepily. She also felt him move a bit and extend his muscular thigh between her legs as she fondled his groin.

She once again reached for his cock and looked down in surprise to see that it was no longer small & wrinkled but starting to regain its former grand stature. She gripped it with excitement and it pulsed in her grasp and seemed to gain a life of its own. The prince sighed and nuzzled her tits and he continued to suck her nipple sleepily. The slim girl decided that she would just continue to arouse the prince in the hope that he will soon wake up and make love to her. She began to stroke his semi erect cock and was delighted to see the response and it was soon erect and firm in her grasp. She could now feel the familiar throbbing pulse from his erect phallus and she had this sudden urge to move down and take it between her soft young lips as she had done earlier in the night. She was now so horny that she kissed and licked his cock head with gentle passion. Her delicate nature made her prolong her oral strokes though they were so gentle and innocent.

She explored his cock head slowly with her tongue and followed the ridge of the helmet. She them ran her tongue along the cleft of the cock and probed it gently. The prince moaned and stirred in his slumber as he moved one hand to hold her head gently. She continued her oral ministering on the royal phallus and was rewarded with gentle stirring and the occasional thrust while the prince ruffled her hair. She suddenly heard him groan and stir as he woke up and gently pulled her shoulders to him. He smile tenderly at her and kissed her passionately, sending her passion soaring uncontrollable. She wrapped herself around him with her gentle strength and delicate urgency as he kissed her and moved lower to kiss her breasts and then between her thighs to her smouldering wet pussy. His hot lips searched for her swollen wet pussy and licked the lips until it found her swollen clit. Her passion and desire had reached such a height that the touch of his tongue on her clit sent off a deep rumble in her guts and her thighs shuddered and she bucked her hips slowly into his mouth. This just sent her into uncontrollable shudders of lust as her juices erupted from her delicate pussy into the price's lips. He held on to her as he continued to lick her cunt and lap up her hot juices. He was amazed at the feminine delicacy of her thighs and yet they had a unique type of strength. He lingered around her groin as he kissed and licked her thighs, stomach and belly button. He slowly looked up into her face and smiled with approval and basked in her radiant gaze as she adored her handsome price who would soon deflower her.

The prince was now fully aroused and eager to male love to this exquisitely gentle and feminine girl who had aroused him back to sexual desire and turgid erection. He continued to kiss her passionately, probing her lips with his tongue and enjoying her delicate innocence while he instinctively directed his pulsing and throbbing cock at her soft swollen pussy. The union of the two nether organs seemed to be mystical as his cock head slowly parted her cunt lips and the helmet waited at the very edge of her vagina. The prince could feel a bit of resistance from the virgin pussy and also eagerness from the girl as she tried to lift her hips to him in submission. Her eyes shone with desire and adoration as she responded to his kisses.

The prince could not control his desire any further as he was overwhelmed by her delicate feminine beauty and innocent seduction. He thrust firmly and ploughed his turgid cock into the willing but resistant pussy of the slim girl. She wailed in excitement and pain as she lifted her hips to meet his thrust and held on to his shoulders with a mixture of surging desire and a bit of fear. The prince had relaxed and started to kiss her gently and nuzzle face with intimate reassurance as he started to withdraw his groin and then thrust it forward. The intense pleasure of sexual liberation was so immense that she almost swooned. Her senses were now in limbo as she felt the royal penis penetrate her fully and impale her with its masculine grandeur. Her pussy seemed to have a life of its own as it throbbed and pulsed around this hard phallus buried itself into her most intimate depths. She bucked her hips and wrapped her thighs around the prince as she whimpered and moaned with uncontrollable pleasure. The pulsing throb of the hard cock seemed to rouse sensations in every part of her body as the prince started to slowly and gently withdraw and thrust again.

He seemed to instinctively recognise the delicate and gentle nature of this girl and made love to her in a gentle but firm rhythm as he enjoyed the seductive feminine charms that his beautiful girl offered him. He somehow felt the need to control his surging lusts and be gentle with this girl. He thrust with firm pressure but looked for subtle changes in angels as he looked at her face and wondered at the sensuous expression they took on with each movement from him. He was completely besotted by the changes in expression on face as he slowly continued to thrust his cock into her tight pussy.

He could feel her lubricating juices flow as his cock thrust into her dainty and yet pulsing cunt. He sensed a change in her manner has her moans and whimpers changed to deeper groans and her grip on her shoulder seemed to take on a firmer clasp as her nails bit into his skin. She was bucking her hips up to him more urgently and yet in her typical delicate and sensitive manner. He could feel her pussy clasp his cock firmly and gently as it seemed to squeeze him to hold on and not let it go as he withdrew it for the next thrust. Each attempt to change the angle a bit and try to reach different part of her inner feminine sex yielded more urgent and passionate groans from her. Her gasps became more urgent as he thrust a bit more firmly into her. She suddenly seemed to go taut and rigid as her whole body began to shudder and then explode in a flowing and cascading orgasm that with really heart warming to watch. He was delighted with her feminine sensuality and he thrust his cock once more into her and exploded his own seed into her with restrained passion that was yet very satisfying and rewarding. The prince held his position with his cock buried deep into the slim girl's pussy as he savoured this wonderful experience. He could still feel her cunt muscles gently squeeze his cock and milking him of the last drops of his ejaculation while she clung on to him dearly and sighed with ecstasy. He gazed into her deep brown eyes and smiled his appreciation as he passionately kissed her with tenderness and urgency. The prince could suddenly feel the other two girls embrace them gently and giggle with appreciation as they shared in this erotic adventure.

To be continued