Passion's New Home

Story Info
New apartment, incredible new possibilities.
5.9k words
4.63
43.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua and I have been together for well over a year now, and today we moved into our first apartment as a couple. We're nervous, unsure of where this will lead us, but thrilled to live under the same roof, no longer subject to the constant travel between his apartment and mine. With big hopes for the future dancing in my head, and my mind on what this meant for our relationship emotionally, it had never occurred to me what it might have in store for us in other realms. When you've been together for a while, no matter how much you love each other, no matter how great the sex is, there comes a time when the passion mellows. If the relationship is strong and healthy, you barely notice this ebb. And you never see it coming when the passion you knew comes flooding back.

---------------

I squirm, playfully pulling at my restraints, and let the heady memories of earlier in the day wash over me, relishing in the delicious progression from a mundane day to where I find myself now...

He had to work today, but I don't have to start my new job for another week; and I luxuriated in bed til noon. I started unpacking some boxes, sorting books onto shelves, stowing our few pots and pans in the kitchen. Kneeling in the middle of our bedroom, unpacking a box of Joshua's things, I found a surprise; a DVD I had no idea he owned. The jumble of pictures and words crowding the covers overwhelmed me for a moment. I've watched some pornography before; hidden camera exhibitions online, the occasional late-night cable diversion. This elicited a new sensation, a feeling of naughty indulgence. Transfixed by the bewitching display of eroticism, I took in every naughty detail. I read captions like "hot tits" and "wet cunts" under my breath, soaking in the explicit words of sexuality that aren't my standard. The slang one doesn't normally use can have a forbidden appeal; if you typically say pussy, cunt sounds much dirtier. If you are used to the words breasts or boobs, tits has an added twist of sexuality.

Wrenching my eyes away from the lurid heat of it all, my view flitted to the clock. I stretched, taking a deep breath, trying to understand how I'd sat staring at this rubbish for ten minutes. Exhaling, I noticed a low, heavy pull tugging deep inside me. For an instant, I allowed myself to believe I was hungry. Unconsciously, my fingers strayed to pluck at my nipple through my skintight shirt, a gasp escaping my lips. I rocked gently forward as the aching pull cried out to be quenched. I knew I was fooling myself, that this was a different kind of hunger. And so, clutching the movie in sweaty hands, I crept into the living room.

Feeling like a teenager sneaking her first taste of hard liquor, I slipped the disc into the player, glad that we'd already set up our new futon and the entertainment center. I perched apprehensively on the futon, wondering what it would be like. I thumbed the remote, waited a moment for the show to start.

The scene opened on a jazz club, dimly lit and full of people - fully clothed. I frowned, confused. Plotline? Story behind sex can be fabulous, but this wasn't exactly Shakespeare, or even Book of the Month Club. Besides, the novelty of such hardcore smut already had me quite worked up. I wasn't in the mood for a story; I craved a much simpler entertainment.

I picked up the remote, intending to turn it off. Noticing that heavy pull once more, I stopped. It was telling me that it did not intend to go unanswered, and that these people, while lousy actors, were very attractive. So instead of pressing stop, I found the button to fast forward through the movie. I chuckled at the sight of a couple doing the jitterbug to the live jazz music. When I saw the scene change, and their clothing start flying off, I stopped the fast forward and backed it up a little.

With rising curiosity, I watched the woman - a breathtaking brunette, with smoky eyes - take her partner's hand and lead him off the dance floor. His build was strong and muscular; he had very dark hair... the sort of looks I'm attracted to. He reminded me of Joshua, a little. My breathing getting a bit shallower, I found myself hypnotized by the woman's hips swaying as she dragged him away. I longed to be like her; there was such power in being so seductive. It was a power I could sense from the heat in his eyes, a fire that reflected the feeling blossoming about my nipples. The scene cut to a restroom and at once, they were at each other. My heart began to pound at the sight of such passion, such an intense need to have each other right then and there. I tried to recall the last time Joshua needed to fuck me that urgently, had pinned me against the nearest wall, the way the guy onscreen did. Watching them grapple, wrapped in one another, I could feel their heat, feel it as if it flowed out of the television. It was amplifying the hammering of my pulse and I could hear the beat of it, and feel the throb of it, as my blood began to boil.

Her hips ground into his, and she slid her hands down his jeans, gripped his ass tightly, and pulled him to her. The sight of hands going down pants made me suddenly aware of how turned on I'd gotten. The heat was growing, becoming a tingling blaze. Not tearing my eyes away for a second, afraid the passion would suddenly go out of the scene, I got up, fumbled blindly with the fly of my jeans. They fell at my ankles, and I dropped back onto the futon, a sigh escaping my lips just as the woman let out a low groan. My fingers massaged my tender, swollen flesh beneath the moist cotton crotch of my panties, keeping my eyes glued to the television.

They released their clinch; she gave him a little striptease, working her skirt upward with slow back and forth movements. My hands mimicked her motions, stroking my folds up and down, rocking the pressure from side to side. The mild prickling sensation was growing, deepening into a powerful throbbing. I hungered for it to grow stronger still; I picked up pace, stroking faster and harder, over the whole length of my slit. I didn't dare take off my panties; I'd have to admit I really was getting off on my own boyfriend's smut. The man stroked the swelling of his own loins; watching his own private show, one that was not truly private because I got to peep in on them. I felt my pussy clench at the sight of that, it ached to have a hard cock like that. I could not wait until Joshua was home, so he could take care of my swelling, insatiable desire. I moaned in unison with the man onscreen when the "curtain" rose to unveil her hairless, pantiless pussy; and he sank to his knees before her.

His lips zeroed in on her clitoris, quite prominent without pubic hair hiding anything. My fingers hovered at my own swollen, eager clit, and then kneaded gently in small circular motions, eliciting a moan from my own lips. My panties were clammy with my wetness. I watched him bring his tongue out of his mouth, saw him dip just the tip between her pussy lips. They glistened with desire just as I knew mine did, hidden away underneath my panties. Oh, how I longed to touch that silky wetness. But I shouldn't... Joshua would be home soon, and I had to feel him there, to show him how horny I was. For now, I would only watch, and enjoy. The lover's ministrations returned to her clit; as he nibbled that sensitive little knot, he plunged one finger deep into her. She cried out with pleasure, and it was more than I could take. With wild abandon, I yanked my panties down, kicking both jeans and underwear off. As I did, I peeled off my tight black tank top, exposing my breasts.

I drove my middle finger into my tight, juicy pussy, and found myself moaning in a rhythm very similar to that of the woman being drilled by her beau's fingers. It was as if I was there with them; it was as if I was them. I could feel his finger pounding in and out of me; two of them now, harder, and faster, coaxing my g-spot with titillating assaults as the warmth of my arousal grew, spread upward like fire. My free hand flew to my breast, groping tightly. I needed to feel that fire overtake me, my fingers closed around my nipple and--

The phone rang, startling me out of my lusty reverie so badly that I fell right on the floor, having squirmed so much that my ass was already on the edge of the futon. I scrambled to my feet, feeling dirty getting caught wet-handed, yet at the same time it made me grin. Disoriented by the new living space, I wondered where the phone was hiding, and had to locate it by tracking the impatient ringing. Spying it on a stack of boxes to be unpacked, I made a grab for it. Gasping out a ragged "Hello," I answered the fool thing at last.

"Hello, Erin, sweetie," the sound of Joshua's rich, familiar voice washed over me, like a full body massage, like a bear hug. That happy jolt of recognition soothed me, made me less jangled from the abruptness of the call. "I just called... Well, ok, I called because I miss you already. How goes the unpacking and such?"

"Believe me; I've been missing you too. The unpacking, uh... well, I've definitely found places to put things," I told him, trying to ignore the way the swinging phone cord teased across my sensitive nipples. "I just... just took a little break to watch some TV."

"Yeah," he replied, laughter in his voice, "So I hear. It sounds like we have some... enthusiastic neighbours. I'd have wanted to hear something else, too. Y'know, eventually."

I could feel heat rushing to my face, and I knew I was blushing. To my dismay, this only served to make me very conscious of my own nakedness. I couldn't speak, wouldn't know what to say if I could. All I could get out were quiet little stammers.

"Erin, are you alright?" I could hear the concern in his voice, and suddenly I realized how foolish it was to be shy about this with Joshua. Laughing, I explained to him that the noises weren't neighbours, they were his own porn, and as a matter of fact, I was naked because he'd interrupted me masturbating quite unabashedly on our new couch.

A long pause. "Oh," he croaked out, his voice thick. He cleared his throat, took a deep breath. "I, uh... 'Rin, that's so hot," that last all rushed and whispered, and I knew it was because at work he really shouldn't say these things.

Alone in our little apartment with just the television's soft moaning, I grinned to myself, gently bit my lower lip. "Really?" I asked shyly.

"God, yes," he replied. In a low voice, he asked "Are you always this naughty when I'm not around?"

"Of course not... usually I'm much naughtier than this!" I teased him.

"Oh, really?" he challenged, his voice louder, and more spirited, knowing that these words meant nothing out of context.

His boldness threw me, I'd only been playing. I didn't quite know what to say to that, really. "Oh... you know. Dirty, naughty... uhm, things."

"You mean like you are right now?" I flushed, wondering what he thought I was doing. "It's not fair to leave me hanging," he continued, "You just have to tell me now."

"I.. er, I was just teasing you, sweetheart. I'm really not a naughty girl, I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm just boring old me."

"Don't be silly, you're not boring at all. Take your organization skills, for example," he began in a playful tone that made me know he was going somewhere with this. I could practically see his eyes sparkling with merriment. "I'm really quite interested to know where it is you've been putting things. I wouldn't want to come home and find that I'm lost, that you put things in unusual places."

Christ, he really knew how to get a lot of mileage out of what he could manage to say at work. Only I knew what he was really asking, I'm sure any co-worker who might have heard thought nothing of the conversation. "Well, let me see," I began, doing my best to tease him back, though I could tell he'd gained the upper hand in our clandestine flirtations. "I put that movie of yours in the DVD player... it seemed like a reasonable place for it, after all."

"Of course, of course," he played along, "But that darned thing has that strange malfunction, you know..."

"Yes, that odd thing where it plays the DVDs you put into it," and continued, playing along with where he lead the conversation. "And so, what on earth was I to do? I couldn't exactly turn it off, now could I?"

"Of course not," he agreed, "But Erin... what did you do, then?"

"I watched them fuck," I certainly didn't have to dance around with careful language.

There was a short pause; I presume Joshua's thoughts were running wild just then. "That's... generally what I do, yes." Another pause, as he regained composure from my unexpected directness. "Tell me, my sexy girl," his voice dropping low and sensual again, "What did you do about it?"

"Hmm?" I asked vaguely, reverting to shyness.

"Did it get you wet!" his voice a strained growl now, it was not a question so much as a demand. He did not take well to teasing, I should have known better than to push it.

"Soaking wet. Almost as wet as you make me... perhaps even a bit wetter," I knew I was being wicked to work him up so, but maybe he was right; maybe I really was a naughty girl.

"Oh, is that so? Maybe I'll have to remind you of that later. Wear you out so you'll regret you even suggested that," I shivered in anticipation at his promise... or was it a threat? He continued, "You... just go back to what you were doing, for now," I pictured him glancing up from the phone, worried some one might hear, keeping his words vague. "And I'll be home just as soon as I can to show you just exactly what I mean. Let me see if I can finish off, er, finish up here early, ok?"

My whole body yearned to get back to what I had been doing; I could feel the delicious dull ache of my swollen pussy, tugging at my attention. We said goodbye, our voices shaking slightly with hormones and fantasies. I sprawled on the futon, lying on my back. The conversation had left me freer, more relaxed. My eager fingers slipping between the folds of flesh, I found that the intervening time had also left me dryer than before. This discovery was all the encouragement I needed, and I plunged two fingers into my pussy. My fingers strained for the irresistible wetness, and my pelvis bucked wildly against my hand, craving deeper penetration. I quaked all over with pleasure, threw my head back as a wave of intensity washed over me. As it subsided, I turned so I could see the television.

The lovers were in a different setting now. She was buck-naked except for her elaborate shoes, and he was somewhat more clothed, his shirt unbuttoned, tie askew, and otherwise naked. They were in an office, and he'd bent her over the desk, her breasts pressed against its' glass top, making them seem larger, fuller.

I withdrew my hand from my pussy, clasped my own breasts one in each hand. They sat nicely in my hands, just the right size. Behind her, his hips worked hard as he slammed in and out of her pussy. He had a well-toned ass, and I was mesmerized by the way the muscles rippled and dimpled his rear as he kept on fucking her harder and faster. A gruff sound of exertion accented each thrust into her. Eager to feel this way as well, I slipped my two fingers back inside myself, groaning with pleasure. The camera angle switched from his ass to a close-up shot of their screwing then, and I gasped aloud as I saw the size of him. Feeling my pussy clench around my fingers from the very sight, I craved to be filled the way she was. Slipping my fingers out, leaving my pussy squeezing tightly around nothing, I rubbed vigorous circles around my clit, working myself up more, getting myself juicier. Feeling that perfect pain start to well up, I knew that I was close, and that if I did not stop this frantic kneading, I would climax. A desperation for the pleasure not to end threatened to overwhelm me, and I switched back to pumping my fingers in and out of my soaking pussy. Jealous of such a deep fucking with a prick so large, I used three fingers, stretching myself like I almost never do. My breath was ragged, and I was torturously close now. Oh, how I didn't want my fun to end.

Yet I ached to feel that intensity that I knew so well. So I drove my fingers as deep as I could once, twice, then one time more, breathlessly caressing my g-spot with the tips of my fingers. The need for release overpowered me then, and I withdrew. Harder, faster, I rubbed my clit. The rush of sensitivity was welling up again, as if it had never subsided. Not daring to disturb the delicate balance of pressure and movement on my clit, I let my other hand grasp a nipple, now raw and very sensitive from so much fervent touching. Just the slightest touch elicited a tiny wail - all the sound I could manage, so short of breath. In response, I sped up the stimulation on my clit, moving so frantically that my arm ached. I didn't care, the pain was worth it; pain was good. I seized my sensitive nipple in a powerful grip that sent a shockwave through me, and left me breathless. Within seconds, the wonderful sensations ricocheting through my body burst outward from my clit, and I screamed aloud with the release of it.

I'm not sure how long I lay on the futon, trembling in dreamy, happy way. I remember being vaguely astonished at how loud I'd been, but simply not caring.

By the time Joshua returned from work, I had managed to compose myself enough to turn off the TV, and wash up a bit. I was in the bedroom, just slipping into my favourite red dress. I wanted to be wearing something a bit sexier when he got home; I knew he'd be anxious for an evening of romance.

The unexpected sound of the door made me jump, as I'd been alone with the quiet of the apartment for some time. I rushed out of the room to meet him, forgetting that I hadn't finished doing up the front of the clingy, form-fitting dress.

"Well, hello there!" he said, grinning at my state of undress as I threw my arms around him in a big hug.

I looked down, and realized how much the dress still left revealed. Giggling, I informed him that that wasn't intentional, and joked that he'd been sending me subliminal messages the whole way home from the office. He tickled me in the ribs, making me squeal girlishly. I put up my hands in a sign of surrender. "I give, I give. It wasn't you; you're not really that sneaky. It was just that I was so eager to see you that I dropped what I was doing. Luckily for you, what I was doing happened to be getting dressed." I kissed him, and whispered in his ear, "But I know you were thinking about me naked the whole way home."

"I was not," he protested.

"Oh, really?"

"Really. I was only thinking about you naked part of the time. The rest of the time you were all trussed up in black lace."

I giggled, and wondered how he hadn't driven off the road. Then I noticed a large brown bag on the counter, which he must have just brought in with him. Looking significantly from the bag to Joshua and back again, I asked, "Been doing a little shopping, huh? Got a whole bag full of wild sex gear just because you found out your girlfriend was watching your porn?" I tried to keep the concern out of my voice, but I have to admit it was a pretty big bag and I was a little afraid I'd created a monster.

"No," he laughed, "That's just dinner. I stopped at that deli on the corner. Get your mind out of the gutter, honey."

"Ahhhh, I see," I replied, feeling a bit silly. "So you would never, ever dream of buying me a gift of a sexual nature, huh?" I teased him, taking the plastic containers of food out of the bag one at a time, laying them out on the counter.

"Nope, never. I think of you like a sister," he replied, teasing right back. "Hey, why don't you let me get this stuff ready? You go finish getting dressed." He smiled, steering me toward the bedroom and giving me a playful little spank. "Go on, get yourself all purtied up. All the better to, you know, work up an appetite for this feast, right?"

12