Passion's New Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back, and kissed him on the cheek, letting him have his way. I certainly didn't mind him helping with dinner, and after all, I hadn't been finished getting dressed when he came home. Back in the bedroom, I was buttoning up the rest of the dress, wondering what to wear to show off my legs. With all these boxes still to be unpacked, I wasn't sure where any of my nylons were, but I felt a fancy dress deserved stockings.

Then I remembered that as I'd been packing away the last of my things, I had come across a pair of black fishnets I'd bought a while ago, for a weekend getaway. Plans had changed at the last minute, and the stockings had never been worn. As I recalled, they were right near the top of that box, too! Excitedly, I opened up several boxes, trying to find the one I'd stowed the stockings in. Locating them, I ran my fingers over the package, knowing how sexy they'd look. I pulled them out of their plastic wrapping and started to get into them. I soon saw that first I'd have to take the dress off again, as it was so closefitting. I shimmied out of it, and tried the stockings again. I wriggled and stretched, carefully smoothing the decadent mesh along one leg, then the other. I made sure the intertwining lace of the garter was smoothed against my thighs, the lacy belt accenting the curve of my hips. Looking in the mirror, a devilish thought occurred to me. I slipped my panties off, careful not to muss the fishnets. My fingers hovered on the clasp of my bra for a moment, debating.

"Erin?" Joshua called out questioningly, "Are you nearly ready, sweetheart?"

That decided it. "Almost; be with you in a minute," I replied, and removed my bra as well, dropping it to the floor.

I ran my fingers through my hair, fluffing it up a bit. I applied just a smidgen of scarlet lipstick, looked myself over appraisingly one last time, and smiled. Satisfied that I was the very picture of sensuality, I stepped out of the bedroom, to find him in the living room. His back was to me, preoccupied with folding the futon out. I smiled, glad our minds were in the same place, and sauntered up behind him. He was leaning down, adjusting some small detail on the futon, so I had to bend down a bit to kiss him on the cheek. With a happy murmur, he turned to look at me. At the sight of me, a low gasp escaped his lips, and I could see the desire build in him, knowing how to read his body language after so many happy months together.

"You look incredible, honey..." he said, his eyes devouring me with a sparkling desire that I hadn't seen in them for some time. A thrill went through me under his loving scrutiny; I smiled coyly at him, did an enticing little spin for him so he could see me from all angles. I sashayed out of his reach, in a move calculated to still be near him, but with room enough to show off for him. Catlike, I stretched and lifted my arms over my head, resting my fingertips on the support beam in the middle of the room that we had thought was so ugly. Continuing the graceful movement, I raised my back and shoulders upward as I stood on my toes, then brought them slowly down again, creating a lovely curve with my body.

"Such art," he breathed. I peered over my shoulder at him with a questioning look. "Your ass; it's downright artwork, you know that? And you've finally found a suitable frame." I laughed, realized he was right as I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the glass of the entertainment center. Black lace really did make the perfect frame for artwork such as an inviting alabaster backside.

He took me in his arms then and laid me down gently onto the mattress, not much more than a very large, overstuffed pillow. Resting my head on a soft cushion, careful not to pull a single strand of my long brown hair, he then took each of my hands in his. He pulled my left hand to him, roughly, hungrily; bit at the supple flesh of my wrist. As he did this, his left hand trapped my hand firmly against the wooden armrest. He pulled his lips away from my wrist, showing the skin that was wet and shining with saliva, bright red from teethmarks and suction. In one fluid movement, he brought my hands together over my head, pinning them now with one hand, and swept a length of nylon rope off the floor. We'd used it during the move, securing boxes in the truck; it would serve a much less utilitarian purpose now.

A swell to my lust and my ego, matching the gently growing swell nestled between the fishnet. I squirm, playfully pulling at my restraints, and I'm sure I look damned striking, as my skin is so pale and the couch is black, and very new. With the added contrast of the black of the fishnets, it must be a sight to behold. Or be held as the case may be. Joshua sees my wriggling, and snags my nipples between his fingertips, biting teasingly on the left one, and tweaking the other, making me writhe. Freeing my left nipple from his firm, talented lips, he grasps it between strong thumb and forefinger. He kisses me just lightly on the lips, with the tenderness I love so much about him.

In that brief moment, he catches my gaze. Without words, he tells me to be a good girl, to endure his teasing, to enjoy it, to get all wet for him. I cannot help but flick my tongue at him seductively, in a small act of rebellion. We love our games of Master and Slave, but roles go both ways and the domme in me lashes out momentarily to remind him the teased can tease back. He closes his eyes, imagining my expert tongue on his erection. With this extra fan to his flames, he uses his own expert tongue to trace a long, slow line down my neck, across my collarbone, circling, briefly encompassing a nipple, and then downward still, diagonally across my trembling belly, to nibble, suck, titillate the sensitive skin closer and closer still to my awaiting pussy.

Things are starting to heat up, in that torturously slow way he has. Joshua shows me a new toy he'd bought for me a while ago, but hadn't had the nerve to give me. It clips to his finger, and has many enticing settings. Clicking the button to the "tease" setting, he turns the power to a fairly low level and strokes my pussy with it while licking my clit. The toy pulsates with a slow building intensity that pauses just when you least want it to. This works me up easily with the way it keeps me lingering, hungering for more of the sweet convulsions it produces in me. As things get hotter, he turns the strength of the vibe up, starts rubbing a bit deeper and faster. I gasp and writhe in response, the lust growing in me. He switches to a stronger vibrator, a bullet style one with more power than any toy I've ever experienced. He slips it into me, licking my pussy all over, sucking on my clit, and pinching my nipples not nearly enough - not because he doesn't know how I like it, but because he does. He still manages to keep me hanging, even while working other areas over very thoroughly.

After allowing me to relish what he lavishes on me for a little while, he disengages tongue and toys, and gets up. Tied down as I am, I can't see what he is doing... when he comes back he has one of my other toys, a longer, more phallic vibrator. He doesn't turn it on, and makes sure that I know that by stroking the soft plastic against my inner thighs. With a deliberate slowness, he slips the toy deep into my pussy. He kisses my clit, and just as he does this, he rockets the power on the engorged toy to its' maximum power. I moan, and grind into the motion, yearning to feel the sensations deeper inside of me. Loving the dance of it all, I wonder what he's going to do next. He slowly brings it out of me, and slides the tip onto my clit... and then he thrusts his dick into me, deep, and hard. It's so unexpected, and so good that I arch my back as I cum, squeezing him tightly.

Yet as quickly as he started this, he stops. He pulls himself out of me, my pussy practically crying out in surprise. Gratefully, hungrily, I accept the vibrator back into my pussy. My back arches again, as the impulse to reach down and guide the toy for myself is met by my restraints. And now I see why he stopped as quickly as he started... he wasn't going to start fucking me yet, he was making an already appetizing treat yet more enticing. He moves up the mattress on his knees, towards my eager, waiting lips. He teases me for a moment or two, letting my lips have just the tip, and then he pulls away. Before long, he can't tease anymore; my eagerness and sheer lust are taking him over just as he's taken me over. His cock is at the back of my throat now, and I'm sucking steadily, all my desire channeled to my mouth. My tongue works to keep up with the suction, delights in the melding of the taste of my juices on his dick. He moans softly, and it's clearly all he can do to keep one hand lightly resting on the vibrator, so that it stays in me through waves of ecstatic clenching.

I work his cock over, stroking every contour with my tongue, my lips, the whole of my mouth. With my hands restrained, the sensation of all that sensitive, stimulated skin inside my mouth is even stronger than ever. It's all that I get to touch it with, and I want it so badly. Still, I know he wants me too; he's thrusting more, and deeper than he ever does. His eagerness feeds my hunger to devour him, which in turn increases his erection all the more.

Every bit of me is tingling now, my nipples, my clit, my toes... all feel as if they're afire. Then slowly, agonizingly, yet with love... the thrusting slows; the heat in his eyes dissipates into a hardened look of lusty purpose. It feels like hours between when I realize he's stopping this glorious blowjob, and when he gently slips out between my lips, sweetly allowing me a moment to linger. I kiss the tip of his penis, making him tremble. He slips the vibrator out of my pussy now as well, turns it off. At the same time, he bends down, and kisses me deeply. When we break for air, he moves down my neck, showering my neck and shoulder with kisses and nibbles, playing to my vampire fetish.

He whispers in my ear that he's going to untie me now, he wants me to be able to hold him, spank him, run my fingers through his hair. Tenderness again, yet something about how he says this to me feels a like an order to please him... all the more erotic. Now that my bonds are free, I wrap my arms about his neck, pulling him close for another passionate kiss I've been longing for. As we kiss, he slides into me, and I have to pull away from the kiss, gasping with pleasure. My neck bared, he bites it passionately, and fucks me harder, faster, so that I'm gasping for air, my skin tingling with the heat of an approaching orgasm.

Such buildup has left us both more aroused, more deeply aware of each other's need, and each other's sensuality than ever before. The next few minutes are an explosion of moans and sensation, happiness and tenderness. Faster than usual, he is climaxing. I can't always feel his cum inside me very distinctly. Tonight though, his orgasm reflects the mood of the encounter beautifully... very powerful, and so hot I can feel the heat of it even deep inside my pussy that has plenty of warmth of its own. The sensation of this is so wonderful, so sensual, that almost instantly I'm climaxing as well. And we wrap our arms around each other, moaning, writhing, gasping for breath, both orgasms feeding off each other, becoming long, extended, and utterly fulfilling.

Collapsing into a tangle of limbs, panting for breath, we gaze into each others eyes in a way that makes time cease. Amid giggles and fond touches, the language of afterglow, I realize that we are going to be very happy in our new home.

12