Password Protected Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife begins to enjoy password protecting my orgasms.
2.5k words
4.55
28.2k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pifan
pifan
119 Followers

Author's note:

Like all of my other stories, this one is set in a female dominated universe where women control men sexually, especially their ability to orgasm. Here, women's main focus is using men for their own pleasure. Various technologies exist in this universe to allow women to do just that.

Additionally, you may want to read part 1 first, the predicament of the protagonist won't make too much sense otherwise. Short background is I cannot cum until my wife utters the password.

It is a dark fantasy with elements of non-consensual sex. Enjoy if you are into that!

***********

Round 2

Day 1 8:00 AM

"Here you go tiger." She wakes me up with a glass of orange juice and the pill. I take it without hesitation this time and we both smile.

Wordlessly she takes off my clothes and pushes me onto the bed. A moment later she is naked too and climbing on top of me. I am fully hard immediately.

"Oh God I love it when you are aggressive." I tell her.

"I know. You have a built-in indicator, your cock betrays what you like." She says, pointing at my erection. "I have always been aggressive but I tone it down because it turns you on too much and I do not want you to cum too quickly. Now I do not have to worry about it." Ruby adds as she is urgently rubbing my cockhead against her pussy in preparation of putting me inside her.

I catch my breath as she puts her full weight on me, taking all of my cock inside her in one hard stroke. I feel her wetness and warmth engulf me. She must have already been considerably wet to be able to do this.

She smiles back at me. "Do you know that it really turns me on that you can't cum till I want you to?"

"I have created a monster." I joke.

"Now shut up and let me do this." She smiles and gets into a rhythm straightaway. "I also love how strong your orgasms are once you have been teased for some time. When you pulse and shoot inside me, it feels like it lasts forever and I can often cum again feeling you cum inside me."

She was not kidding about the "teasing for some time" part. In the past three months, the pattern had changed quite a bit. Ruby had figured out that she could just keep going till she was spent. Now she liked to orgasm at least 4-5 times before letting me cum. And it took her sometimes 20-30 minutes of riding me. In fact lately she had chosen to keep having orgasms as long as she could, and would only allow me to cum when she was totally spent and felt she will not be able to cum anymore today. She probably felt ok to do this since I was getting my pleasure at the end.

I stayed on the razor edge after first 20-30 seconds, and a stroke or two away from orgasm. Each stroke felt like I would cum in next couple of strokes. It drove me crazy staying on the edge for such a long time but I found the eventual orgasm very strong, very satisfying and I really liked how much pleasure this gave her. So I went along with it, thinking all I have to do is lie down, and let her enjoy herself.

Today however things were about to change...

After about 20 minutes of her riding me and after her fourth orgasm, we get interrupted. The fire alarm goes off. Laughing, we quickly dress ourselves and walk down from our third floor apartment. When we get outside, I am still semi hard. Ruby notices it and giggles about it. "Sorry, you will surely get yours tonight." She seems to be enjoying this and keeps our talk sexual while we wait for the authorities to come check out the alarm. She keeps stealing glances at my pants to see if I am still hard or not, and for most of the part, I remain hard. Not getting an orgasm and her naughty talk does not help at all. Unfortunately we both have to rush to work as soon as we get home so there is no opportunity to finish what we started.

When I come back from work that evening, Ruby is already back home and dressed up in lingerie. I get hard seeing her, and her eyes light up seeing me hard. We quickly finish the meal, she is super touchy feely during the meal. At last we get into bed.

She seems super turned on and climbs on me as usual. I ask her to let me cum quickly but she declines. "You know how this goes. You can cum when I am done having sex." I pout but I do not have a choice. Sex is harder for me than usual, it seems like I am hitting an almost-orgasm point after every stroke. It does not help that Ruby is cumming endlessly on my cock. I am totally drenched by her fluids and she must have cum on me atleast 10 times in half an hour. I try telling her how I am being edged continuously, that I want to cum badly. It seems to turn her on even more. She keeps on riding me with renewed energy each time I say how much I want to cum.

Eventually after about 45 minutes of riding, she seems exhausted and says the magic word. I feel the now-familiar tingle in my spine. It slowly spreads all over my body and then bounces back to zero in on to my cock. As soon as it reaches the top of my cock, I explode inside her. She cums yet again when she feels my cock pulsing and pumping inside her.

**************

Day 15 8:00 AM

I have a business trip today so I was planning to sleep in a bit later and catch a noon flight. But I awake to find Ruby removing my shorts. It is still dark outside.

I mumble something about wanting to sleep a bit more but she ignores me. I always have a morning wood situation so she does not need any other cooperation from me. I am inside her within a few seconds. Now fully awake, I ask her, "What time is it?"

"It is time for my pleasure!" She says smiling. "I have to go to work soon and then you will be gone by the time I come back this evening. I won't see you for a week. I want to enjoy this last hour together."

She seems quite turned on and is enjoying herself on me. She is grinning more than usual, as if she is up to something naughty. I chalk it to the fact that I am going away for a few days. About half an hour and several orgasms later, suddenly she stops bouncing on me and yells "Ow!"

"What happened?"

"Looks like I pulled my calf muscle, Ouch! It is hurting so much. Can you get me some Ibuprofen cream? It is in the bathroom cabinet." She says, getting off my hard cock and plopping face down on the bed.

I dutifully go to the cabinet and get the cream. I slowly massage into her calf. My cock, still hard, is beginning to droop.

"Ah thank you so much." Ruby says. " I am going to lie down and rest my leg for ten minutes, then jump into shower. If you want to wash up meanwhile feel free."

It seems wholly inappropriate to talk about my orgasm while she is in pain so I nod and go into the bathroom. A few minutes after her shower, she rushes out of the house, still limping, claiming she is running late for a meeting. "Love you, I will see you in a week!"

Frustrated, I try to masturbate in the shower, only to realize I am not able to cum without the unlock code. I tuck my still hard cock into my pants and get ready for the business trip.

***********

Day 20 9:00 PM

On a long phone call with Ruby our talks turn about the events five days ago. I ask if her leg is still hurting.

"No the leg is fine but my pussy is missing your cock. Can I see him on video?"

I was a little bit surprised since she had always been too reserved for naked video chat. But I was feeling very horny myself. The fact that I did not cum in our last encounter was not helping at all.

We undress and she starts playing with her pussy looking at my hard cock. This is a new thing as well, she has never masturbated in front of me before.

She cums twice fairly quickly and then yawns saying "Oh it is getting late, I will see you soon."

"Can you say the unlock phrase so I can cum too? We kind of got interrupted last time." I ask her grinning.

"Oh are you desperate to cum?" Ruby says laughing, her fingers sneaking back towards her pussy. "That turns me on so much." She starts rubbing her clit and her body shudders once again quickly.

Once she has cooled down a bit she looks at me grinning. "I love it when you are super desperate and then cum inside me. I do not want to waste your cum in a hotel tissue. I am not going to unlock you tonight. It is just two more days. Please don't hate me."

"Please please, I am so desperate."

"Oh God I love how turned on you make me." Her had starts moving back towards her pussy but she stops and says "It is really getting late, I will see you soon."

For the first time since I my orgasms were locked, I try masturbating and saying the phrase myself. I get to the edge but I am not able to reach the final step. My brain knows what I am doing and I cannot cheat myself. Frustrated, I try to sleep but I keep dreaming about her riding me and cumming endlessly on my cock.

***********

Day 22 8:00 PM

Ruby greets me with a kiss at the door. After a few deep kisses her hand slowly moves south. Tracing the outline of my already hard cock, Ruby smiles. "I am afraid I have some bad news for you. My period started this morning. But you were such a good boy and I think you deserve a blowjob. Why don't we have dinner first though?"

The dinner is interminable, Ruby is intent on cooking a four course meal to celebrate my return. It does not help that she chooses to wear a really thin slip while cooking this meal. I start thinking my wife has become such a huge tease.

Finally it is almost midnight and we are in the bed. She takes her time nuzzling my cock, licking my balls. I am desperate to cum but I go along with the tease, knowing that I will not be able to convince her to speed up.

She takes her time, working my balls, and slowly moving up. She pulls my foreskin back and licks the underside, she knows this drives me mad.

It takes her a while to explore all of my cock, and then she puts it into her mouth. She starts the up and down fast motion and I reach the edge of an orgasm quickly. However I do not cum since I am still locked. She notices the telltale twitching of my cock and laughs knowing I would have cum at this point had it not been for the pill's effect.

She continues her licking and teasing. After a few minutes and several edges, Ruby kisses my cock and says "OK, time to sleep."

"Oh but I have not cum yet, please say the magic word."

"Technical difficulties. I was unable to speak with my mouth full." Ruby says grinning, laying kisses on my cock. "I will try again." She slowly takes my entire cock into her mouth, as far as it will go. Then she sort of tries to speak something. I feel the vibrations but cannot make out the words. I guess she is saying the passphrase or at least pretending to say it. I do not feel the telltale tingle in my spine. She takes my cock out of her mouth and looks at it. "Oh you did not cum this time either. That is strange."

"Ok seriously though, I didn't promise you an orgasm. I only promised a blowjob, and I delivered it." Ruby is still licking the underside of my cock, punctuating her sentences with licks. "I was very clear. I like it when you cum inside me. You have not been inside me yet."

I plead with her again and again but she does not relent.

"Look, I did not get to cum today so I do not think it is fair you get to cum. I am going to let you cum when we have sex soon. If you whine too much I may make you wait a few more days.

I try to reason my way a little bit more but she turns to her side, preparing to sleep.

***********

Day 27 8:00 AM

Ruby wakes me up with a kiss and says "My shop is open. Sex time", giggling while climbing on me.

"Oh God yes I really want to cum."

"It really turns me on that you can't cum unless I let you. Your desperation is so hot."

She is already naked. Pulling down my shorts, she presses her pussy urgently on my cock. Once I am fully inside, she slowly starts moving up and down. She has a twinkle in her eye, the same twinkle I saw the day I left for vacation.

"I have a confession to make. I did get a leg cramp while we were fucking last time but it wasn't really bad. I exaggerated how much it hurt. I also did not have an early meeting. I wanted to not let you cum, send you on that trip and see what happens. It turned out so much better than I expected since I got my periods also. Tell me you really want to cum!"

"Oh God why would you do that to me? I really really want to cum!" I am so turned on and so scared at the same time.

"I had not realized this before but your need to cum may be my aphrodisiac." She shudders as an orgasm hits her.

We go on for about half an hour, before she relents and utters the magic word. Ruby is too tired to move and is just sitting on my cock at this point. But my cock does not need any friction to cum. The tingle spreads to my cock. I nearly faint as a super strong orgasm hits me.

**************

pifan
pifan
119 Followers