Past Becomes Prologue

Story Info
Two sons reignite desire in their father.
12.9k words
4.75
89.3k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,878 Followers

After Thanksgiving dinner, I sat in front of the TV with my boys enjoying the post feast bliss. We had helped with the cleaning and everyone except our children and their partners had left leaving quiet in their wake. I took a moment to look at each of my sons in turn feeling nothing but pride.

Staring at DJ -- Douglas, Jr. -- who was my oldest, I couldn't believe that he was already twenty-four years-old. It seemed like only yesterday that his mother and I were changing his diapers and chasing him around the house. Now he was six feet four inches tall with a fiance. Though he was named after me, he had only inherited my full lips and slightly upturned, button nose. From his mother, my wife Mary Ellen, he received many of his features. He had her thick, dark brown hair atop his head and a good amount of the same colored hair covering his body. Like her, his eyes were a bright jade that always seemed calculating though he had not a single deceptive bone in his thick body. At first glance, he was a massive wall that strangers mistook for softness and sluggishness due to his untoned state, but those of us who knew him understood knew he could burst into action at any moment with a speed and strength that could easily bulldoze any obstacle.

His mother and I had been worried our parents were going to kill us when they found out she was pregnant. We had only been fifteen at the time but after the anger and dust settled, both sets of parents had helped us through high school until we could get married. Shortly after I turned twenty-five and had proven myself capable, my parents handed over their farm to me and moved away in retirement. By that point, I was also father to a daughter, Delilah, who was now twenty, and a second son, Donovan, now nineteen.

While Douglas and Delilah had been perfect, model children growing up, Don was -- and still is -- the hell-raiser. With the same green eyes as his mother and my blonde hair, he had used his lean body and handsome features to get whatever it was he wanted. At six feet five inches tall, his body was fit and toned with the look of tight, sinewy muscle that was no less strong than his brother's bulkier body. He kept his body hair trimmed and shaped to accentuate his form, though he let the hair on his head grow out and it now reached the middle of his back. While his brother wore a neatly trimmed full beard on his square face, Don kept his shaved clean in order to display his perfect jaw line and cheek bones. Beneath his triangular nose he had a pair of thin lips from which a smooth voice issued that could talk the Mona Lisa into giving up her secrets. Because of that, we had caught him more than once over the years with a girl in his room submitting to the whims of his teen libido. Thankfully, he had been better armed against pregnancy than his mother and I had been. And when, after graduation, he had said he wanted to marry his girlfriend of two years, we talked it through but unreservedly gave them our blessing. Now, after a year of marriage, he was the father of an eight month-old daughter and had a second child on the way.

Though my sons lived in the city less than half an hour away and we saw them regularly -- Don actually worked the farm with me -- it was nice having them here for the holiday with their families. We were moving from that parent-child relationship to something that was less top down and more friendly. For all their faults, all of my kids had good heads on their shoulders and were people I enjoyed talking to and spending time with.

Eventually, as often happened when the three of us were together, the boys and I migrated to the barn to talk about equipment and animals, and to visit the beer refrigerator while the women huddled together spoiling the children and making fun of us. With the suds flowing, we sat facing each other on bales of hay while our talk meandered and roamed through different topics that often had little relation to the immediately preceding subject as one phrase reminded us of another and non sequiturs were thrown out with abandon.

Eventually the topic of sex came up. Because there was no hiding our youth at DJ's birth, we had always been open about sex with our children. While we didn't like Don fucking everything in sight, we also made sure he had the tools necessary to protect himself and his partners. They knew and had come to us with any questions and for advice. As they got older, the boys and I had become less formal about things and often shared raunchy tales, though they cringed and begged me to stop whenever I talked about their mother and not previous girlfriends. I knew Mary Ellen and Delilah did the same, with my wife telling me she often gave tips to our daughter to spice up her own relationship.

"Tina begged me to take it out," DJ said with a hearty laugh. "And I begged her to let me keep going."

Don asked his brother, "What did you end up doing?"

DJ shrugged and his deep voice sagged with disappointment. "I took it out, of course."

"Damn." Don shook his head in commiseration. "Sorry man. I wish I could give you advice but Amy loves getting fucked in the ass."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. At the same time DJ cursed then asked, "Really?"

Don smirked smugly. "Yep. Every fucking inch, too."

It was my turn to ask in disbelief, "Amy? Your wife?"

Amy, Don's wife, was a petite five feet two inches tall. In contrast to Don's outgoing, assertive personality, she was a quiet woman that liked to maintain an air of respectability. That's not to say she didn't hold her own against Don. Quite the contrary. She was the only person that we had ever known that could cow him into submission, which was one reason why we didn't protest their marriage. We had been certain that he hadn't talked her into doing something she didn't want to do.

Aside from Amy's diminutive size and reserved personality, it was the fact that she could take Don's dick up her ass that was shocking. Having walked in on him more than once as he pulled out of a girl as well as having been witness to his morning wood when he got out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom when he lived at home, it was no secret that our youngest son was hung. He had a thick cock that was slightly more than ten inches long. Because of that, there was a bit of jealousy of him from DJ, though DJ also had nothing to be ashamed of with his dick being slightly thicker than his brother's but just below the ten-inch mark. My wife and I both knew that their endowments also came from her side as my own was a significantly smaller seven and a half inches long. Despite the differences in our sizes, when they first became sexually active they often came to me asking for advice on how to wield their tools. In short order, they found their way and I often heard them giving advice to each other.

DJ gave a snort of incredulity. "No fucking way she takes you up the ass. Your dick would choke her if you did that."

"She chokes on it anyway," Don said with the same smirk plastered on his face. "But she loves it."

"Shit. That's just downright unfair."

Trying to lighten the mood, I suggested, "If you want a piece of ass, maybe you should give Henry a call. You know he'd bend over for you."

Henry was one of our farmhands. The twenty year-old was openly gay and we all knew he had a crush on the boys with DJ being his favorite. It didn't cause a problem because he was respectful of DJ's space and, honestly, DJ liked the attention. Even though we lived in a rural area and had a strong religious life, Mary Ellen and I had raised our children to be as progressive and accepting as we were and they embraced friends and family of all backgrounds and beliefs.

DJ nodded in thought. "Hell, I just might."

DJ's tone was more serious than expected and Don and I looked at him with some surprise.

"You'd really fuck him in order to get some ass?" Don asked his brother.

DJ responded, "Yeah, I would. I've actually been thinking about it for a while."

"Never saw that coming," Don muttered. Out loud he asked, "Why?"

"Just to do something different," DJ said honestly. "I think it's being engaged, knowing it's going to be Tina for the rest of my life, you know?"

Don nodded sagely, having also had that thought.

"I get it," I said. And I did. Even though I loved my wife with all my heart, as I had shared with the boys often it didn't stop me from looking and fantasizing. While I let them know I would never cheat, I did let them know that it was healthy and natural to wonder about what if. But I always reminded them that if they crossed that line, they'd have to accept and deal with the consequences. "That one last fling."

"A fling I understand if it's pussy," Don said. "But with a guy? Really?"

"Why not?" I took a breath in preparation to share something they didn't know. "I did it."

Both boys looked at me with textbook expressions of shock.

"Oh, close your mouths. You know I grew up around here. For the longest time, there was nothing remotely close until they built that mall about ten years ago. After I got your mother pregnant, we weren't allowed to be alone together for some time after that. I didn't want to see any other girls, but I still had needs. So I did what I had to do."

"Seriously?" DJ asked because Don -- loquacious Don -- was still staring at me speechless.

"Yeah," I shrugged dismissively. "It wasn't a bad thing. Actually, it was pretty good. Your mother knows that I messed around with some guys bef—"

"Guys?" DJ interrupted me. "Plural? As in more than one?"

I smirked. "Yeah. It wasn't just the women that were after me." Though I had softened up some, I was still a pretty good looking guy. In high school, I had been a baseball player with looks to match: side-parted blonde hair with bright blue eyes set in a square face. My lips were full and, at the time, I kept my face shaved clean though now I had a thick, blonde-brown beard that had a few stray strands of gray in it. Though I was only five feet ten inches tall, Don had gotten his lean frame from me. I was still in shape from long hours around the farm, but wasn't as toned as I had once been. And while I still looked slightly younger than my thirty-nine years of age, I could see the faint lines at the edges of my eyes and in my forehead getting deeper every day. My blonde hair was still mostly bright, only at the temples were strands of gray just starting to creep in. "I hooked up with a few different guys, most of them were my teammates."

"No shit?" Don finally verbalized.

"Yeah. Not gonna lie, it was a pretty damn good way to bust a nut. In the hierarchy of things, I'd take fucking a guy in the ass over getting some head any day." I paused, slightly amused by their continued expressions of disbelief. With that disclosure out of the way, I figured I may as well put it all out there. "And -- this'll really throw you for a loop -- Amy's not the only one in this family that can take a big dick."

With that DJ jumped up, knocking his beer over in the process, and walked away shaking his head and repeating the word no.

Don just stared at me and I shrugged and took a long drink from my bottle.

After a moment, Don narrowed his eyes. "I don't believe you."

"Ask your mother." I said simply. "She knows all about it. In fact, there was this one guy on the team, we called him Pony, that I hooked up with a lot. He was a year ahead of me and had the biggest dick in the school. I was the only one that could take him without complaining too much and, I'm not shitting you, it was pretty damn good. After we graduated and I married your mother, he came out as gay. We're actually still pretty good friends. He always says I was the one who got away."

"Mom knows about this?" DJ matched his brother's skepticism.

"Yeah." I took another breath in advance of another admission. "In fact, when she and I got together again, she said I could keep messing around with the guy because it fulfilled something she couldn't give me."

"You're fucking lying," Don said with certainty.

I looked him in the eyes. "I promise you it's true. I never did, though. It just didn't feel right. Instead, we got her a strap-on and she uses that on me whenever I get the itch. It's nowhere as big as he was -- hell, it's not as big as either of you -- but it gets the job done."

Don shook his head and downed his beer then asked DJ to grab him another. There was a bit of nervous tension in the air as my boys tried to process what they had just learned about their father.

I wasn't embarrassed by it, but at the same time I wondered if I had shared too much. It was just sex after all and something that I hadn't done in years, but I could understand how it would change their view of me.

After a few minutes Don began to laugh.

DJ looked curiously at his brother. "What?"

"He's messing with us. That's a big fucking pile of horse shit he's shoveling. There's no way any of that's true. Because, if it is, then that means he messed around with Uncle Matt."

Don scrunched up his face. "How do you figure?"

"Think about it." Don leaned forward and looked me in the eyes as he rattled off his evidence. "The guy was on the baseball team, like Uncle Matt. He was super hung and they called him Pony which is not too much of a stretch from Horse," which was Matt's nickname. "And 'the one that got away?' Uncle Matt says that all the time about a guy he hooked up with in high school. There's no way that's you," he directed to me.

With a sigh of resignation, I said, "Call him."

"I will." DJ already had his phone out and was dialing.

The phone barely rang before Matt, my wife's brother, answered the phone. "Deej! How's my least favorite nephew?"

"Doing better than your ugliest," DJ replied with a small smile on his face. It was a greeting Matt had shared with my sons since they were little and it still made the boys smile. "You're on speaker with that ugly son of a bitch and Dad."

"Hey, guys," Matt acknowledged us. "Miss me already? I just left there."

"We know," DJ said. "It's just that Don and I got a question for you."

"Shoot."

"So the one you say got away, what was he like? What happened to him?"

There was a lengthy pause. When Matt spoke it was slow and deliberate, as if he were choosing his words carefully. There was also a hint of wistfulness in his tone.

"He was cute. Really cute. The quintessential all-American boy next door. He had golden blonde hair that radiated like summer sun and bright blue eyes that sparkled like the ocean. He had this smile that could light up any room and melt the ice on any mountain road. And boy, with his looks he could talk his way into and out of anything. But he wasn't a trouble maker like someone I know."

We laughed at the reference to Don.

"He was a good, really good kid," Matt continued. "Like 'aw-shucks' good but it wasn't an act, which is what made him so likeable. We were friends for the longest before teen hormones took hold and we started messing around. I had been mostly with girls at the time so he was only the second guy I had been with. And, boy, did he open my eyes. You know they call me Horse now but back then I was Pony. He was the only person -- guy or girl -- who didn't run away from it. He was on the baseball team with me and our teammates couldn't believe that he could handle me. There were times in the showers or locker room... But you don't really want to hear about that. Anyway, he and I hung out a lot and whenever we could we messed around. I never told him, but he's the person that made me realize and accept that I was gay. Being with him made me understand that two guys could have something special, that it wasn't wrong to want that. Admittedly, the great sex helped me get to that point, but it was also more than that. There was an emotional connection between us that lasts to this day. It crushed me when he married a woman. But even then I knew that she was the love of his life. But I also knew that I held a special place in his heart. He didn't have and never would have the same feelings for me that I had for him, but he never denied what we shared and I thank him for that."

"Holy shit," Don muttered, pausing between each syllable. "That was you."

"Cat's outta the bag, Matt," I said to my brother-in-law.

"They know?" Matt said sounding a little worried.

"Yeah. I told them. They just wanted confirmation."

Matt chuckled. "I guess it was bound to come out. So what now?"

I looked at the boys for an answer.

After a tense silence Don was the first to speak. "Well I for one wish I had known this sooner. It would've made me hate you a little less knowing you weren't an uptight asshole when you were lecturing me."

DJ agreed. "Right? It kinda makes him a little bit cooler. Dad's done some shit."

"If you only knew," Matt said with a hearty laugh. "I could tell you some things about what happened in the locker ro--"

"Okay," I cut him off. "That's enough sharing for one night. Bye, Matt."

"Don't worry boys," Matt said through his amusement. "We'll get together and I'll give you some dirt."

After disconnecting the call, DJ said, "You sick, son of a bitch. You fucked Mom's brother."

"Actually, it sounds like Uncle Matt fucked him," Don corrected lightly. He gave me an appraising look. "That's some nasty, kinky shit. And you gave me hell about fucking the Miller sisters."

DJ retook his seat next to his brother. "That's right! Boy, he rode you hard over that."

"That was different," I said with paternal authority. I had nothing to back it up, but years of fatherhood made it sound like I did. Unfortunately, they called me on it.

"There he goes," DJ said. He pointed a mocking finger at me. "Look at him. Getting all 'Dad' on us because we caught him."

Don said contemplatively, "If I weren't married, I'd look those girls up and finish what he interrupted."

"Fine. You're right," I said grudgingly. "It's not different. So, you think you're going to give Henry a call?" I asked DJ hoping to move the focus off me.

"Oh, no you don't," Don said. "We're talking about you. What other kinky shit have you done?"

Other than my wife fucking my ass with a strap on and those teenage locker room stories, there honestly wasn't much more that I had to share. They saw the truth in that and were soon off sharing their own tales. In the next few minutes, I found out both of my boys liked piss play. However this time it was Amy who wouldn't indulge her husband and Tina who shared the enjoyment with DJ.

"She even gets off on sitting on my face and pissing on me while I lick her."

"I fucking hate you right now," Don said with mock jealousy to his brother. "Can I borrow her? She's too good for you anyway. I don't think you can handle a woman like that."

DJ beamed with the love he had for his fiance. "I don't disagree. She's a great woman and I don't deserve her."

"And this one doesn't deserve me."

I turned to see my wife walking toward us with a slightly annoyed look on her face. Hoping I wasn't in serious trouble, I said lightly, "Hi, honey."

"I just got a call. Wanna guess who it was from?"

That hope was instantly dashed. "Shit."

"Yeah," she said as she stopped next to where I was seated and folded her arms. "I thought we agreed we weren't going to tell them that?"

"I know. But they're older now. We were just talking and it came out."

"And it was necessary to call Matt to confirm it?"

"That was me, Mom," DJ admitted trying to save me. "I didn't believe him."

Mary Ellen responded with her maternal tone. "And he should've left it there."

It was Don's turn to come to my defense. "It's cool Mom. We don't care."

My wife took a deep breath and I saw a twinkle of mischief in her eyes. "Did he tell you how I found out?"

The boys looked at each other then leaned forward sensing something juicy about to come out. "No."

datura48
datura48
1,878 Followers