Past Dream

Story Info
High school crush returns to town one summer.
2.3k words
4.09
75k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was back in town after a long spring semester at college. It was refreshing to be home, and away from the city and its mindless pressures. College was turning out to be much more than it appeared to be on TV dramas and movies, but being a top student in high school kept me prepared for whatever my professors threw at me.

That said, I had not really had much time to form any relationships with anyone. The only people I was on regular speaking terms with were my roommate at the dorm and my boss, a doctor in the Bio department where I worked ten hours a week. My conversations then were limited to toilet paper situations, alarm clock warnings, and dinner invites with the first, and instuctions and feedback concerning lab matters with the second. College had not made me a social animal.

It is important then to mention that I was not very social in high school. I was in all of the honors classes with the "in-crowd," and everyone knew who I was. But I wasn't an athlete, a club president, a cheerleader or spirit crew member. I didn't throw parties, and rarely attended. I never even had a girlfriend in high school. Or college. I was six months away from age 20, and I was still a virgin. Still had never been kissed.

So despite these small feelings of incompleteness and lack of progression in my life, it was refreshing to be home. My hometown was small, free of traffic, four hours away from the city where most of my high school class (including myself) chose to go to college. Football was important in the fall, gardening in the spring, and little league in the summer.

I had driven to the strip mall in town, one afternoon in the middle of that June, to check the bookstore for any textbooks that my professors had told us we would be needing in the fall. I thought about stopping and getting some lunch while I was down there, but I wasn't sure at that point how long I'd be.

I had been browsing in the bookstacks for a few minutes when my eyes happened to fall on a girl in the same asile as me, and it was a girl that I actually knew from high school. My breath became a little short to come by. It was Laura Gerdes, and for four years she had been my Helen of Troy.

Laura was beautiful. She was 5'2", with pale, ivory skin that contrasted sharply with the fire-red of her hair, which flowed in straight, smooth waves across her shoulders. She was well built, about a 28C-20-30. She had huge, wide eyes that were green; long, thin eyelashes; a small, cute nose; and full, pouty lips that always seemed to smile. She had been an honors student as well, and I used to have almost all of my classes with her for four years. I had never once thought of asking her out. It didn't seem worth it, since she would just say no.

"Wade?"

I snapped back to reality. Lura had come up to me, and spoken my name.

"Wade Wilson?"

"Umm... Laura!" I managed to get out. "Laura, how are you?"

She smiled - ah, that smile - and ran a hand through her hair. "Oh, you know. Back from the city for the summer. I saw you at school a few times, never had a chance to come by and say hey, though."

That's right, Laura had gone to college in the city. It wasn't a big surprise. I didn't was to end this experience, so I quickly said, "So, what have you been up to?"

"Just killing time. I like the coffee shop in this store, and it give me a chance to catch up with my reading." She waved a small stack of magazines slightly: Cosmo, Rolling Stone, and Newsweek. "What about you?"

"Oh, just getting some work out of the way before the fall. Checking up on the texts that they told us about ahead of time..."

"Wade!" Laura punched me lightly on the arm. "It's summer! You should be... summer-ing!"

"Summer-ing?" I said, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, summering." Laura smiled, more at me for using a made-up word than at herself for making it. "C'mon, come get some lunch, lounge around for a while, and don't worry about this stuff until August."

"I had been thinking about getting some lunch," I said, as I had.

"Well, I was going to Flack Bell's Diner after I came here. You should come along."

A half hour later, I was stting across from Laura at a table, sipping on a Coke, listening to her talk, and admiring her flawless form. She was dressed to kill. It looked like she had raided a Catholic school almost. She was wearing a short, plad skirt and a white dress shirt, with oversized cuffs and collar. The whole ensamble was very form-fitting, and very distracting. Fortunately, Laura was able to maintain an interesting conversation with very little input from me.

I hadn't realized that I had been having a great time until the meal ended, and we got our two checks.

"Well, I had fun hanging out, Wade," Laura said, as we walked away from the register after paying. "I'd like us to hang out again sometime this break."

"Yeah," I said, caught a bit off guard, despite the past hour's comfort. "Yeah, that'd be real great. When would be good for you?"

"Tonight?" Laura said. "We could grab dinner, and catch a movie at Highway 48."

"That's sounds perfect," I heard myself saying.

"Say, 7 o'clock? I live on 8th Street, the big house with my Porshe." She pointed as we walked up to her car in the parking lot.

"Sounds great," I said. "I'll pick you up then."

I drove home in a daze, but as soon as I got home, I fell into a flurry of activity. I showered, shaved, picked out nice-but-casual clothes, showered again, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and finsihed for 6:15. I paced around my old bedroom for a while, and then decided to leave. I'd drive around for a while if I had to, but I couldn't just wait. It may not be a proper date, but it was going to dinner and a movie with Laura Gerdes, at her request, and that was good enough for me.

I passed by her house twice, but didn't pull in and knock on her door until 7. She answered it, and invited me in.

She too had changed clothes. She now wore dark, tight fitting jeans, and a black long-sleeve shirt. The dark colors made her pale white skin shine brightly, and the tightness of the clothes got me a little excited, and a little erect.

"Do you want a drink before we go?" Laura asked. "Anywhere we go for dinner won't let us get anything, so something before we go would be fine."

"A drink?" I asked. "What about your...?"

"My parents?" Laura laughed. "They're gone on the annual summer cruise, started because of me a good eighteen years ago, for the purpose of time away from me. They say I can be a handfull." We had gotten to the living room, and she crossed to the bar. "So, drink?"

"Umm, yeah," I said. "Sure. What are you having?"

She grabbed two bottles, and looked at them both critically. Replacing one, she said, "Gin and tonic."

"That sounds good," I said, relieved that I had actually had that at the one party I went to last year at college. "I'll have one, too."

She mixed, and brought two glasses over to the couch. We both sat down, and drank.

I felt that I should motivate the conversation, so I led it to people we went to school with. Most of the people we had had classes with ended up in the city with us, and Laura had kept up with all but a few of them. We had gone through three glasses before I noticed that it was eight-thirty.

I started to mention that, before Laura leaned over and kissed me. Her full lips we soft, but strong, and her hair smelled sweet and spring-like. Her move caught me off-guard for just a moment, before I started to return the kiss. For a first kiss, it was pretty good.

We seperated, and Laura smiled sheepishly at me. "Sorry," she said.

"Why? No. Don't be... No," I said, convinced that was the wrong thing to say. "That was... that was good."

She blushed, bringing only the slightest pink to her ivory features. "I had just felt some sort of connection today, and now, and it seemd like the natural thing."

"I liked it," I said. "I like you."

She smiled again, and leaned over to kiss me again. "Really?"

"Really," I said, and she took my glass and set it on the floor with her's, as she leaned over me.

I fell back onto the couch, and we kissed. I felt her lips open slightly, and her tongue run softly on my lips. I opened my mouth slightly, too, and touched my tongue out. Our's met, and a slight spark happened.

We kissed like this for minutes before I noticed her hands wandering down to my belt and undoing it. I didn't ask her what she was doing because I didn't want to stop kissing, and I had a good idea of what she wanted to do. Sure enough, she lifted her lips from mine, and ran a line of soft kissed down my chin to my neck, and started to lift off my shirt. I finished taking it off as she undid my pants, and pulled them off with my shoes. All that was left were my boxers, now holding my very hard penis.

Laura pulled down my boxers and tossed them onto the floor with the rest of my clothes. She took into her hand my penis, now fully erect at its 6". She lowered her full lips around me, and I was in heaven. She went down halfway, and sucked upwards, and then lowered her head down again. I was feeling amazing.

I could only hold on for a few minutes with her mouth flowing up and down my shaft like that. She stopped blowing me for a moment, just long enough to say, "You can cum in my mouth." Then she went back to sucking me, and started to massage my balls too. That was too much for me, and I did cum in her mouth. It felt like I kept shooting into her, but I knew it wasn't that much. Laura kept it all in her mouth except for one trickle, which she wiped up with her finger, and slid into her mouth, before swallowing.

Laura crawled up my body, and kissed me again. "Was that any good?"

I kissed her and said, "Amazing. I've never felt so good."

She slip to my side, next to the back of the couch, and had me turn over. "C'mon, Wade. I want it to be your turn now."

My breath shallowed, but I kissed her again and started to take off her shirt. It revealed the same pale ivory skin, and her beautiful twin globes of breasts, held down by a black lace bra. I ran kisses down her neck to her chest as I reached around and unclasped her bra. I pulled her bra off to reveal her pert, hard nipples. They were bright pink, about a quarter inch across, in the middle of one and a half inch wide areolas. Her nipples were hard already, sticking straight up a good half inch. I touched one gently, and Laura quivered. "C'mon. Give them a good suck."

I obeyed, dropping my lips to her left breast, and sucking on her nipple, lightly at first, then harder as her moaning began, and increased volume. I let my other hand drift to her right breast, and begin to massage it, occasionally catching her other nipple in between my fingers and squeezing. She moved my head to her other breast after a few minutes, and I gave it equally attentive treatment. By this time, my penis had achived another full erection, and I wondered what could be next.

Laura didn't want to wonder, though. She started to writhe, and stripped off her jeans and panties without ceremony. I raised my head, and saw her nipples had both grown harder, pointing out an full inch now.

"Come fuck me, Wade," Laura whispered, grasping my penis with her hand and pulling it to her pussy. "I want you to cum again. It's okay; I'm on the pill."

My penis head ran along her pussy lips for a moment, then I drove my shaft into her. She began to cry in pleasure, and it had to be what I was feeling. She was so tight around me, holding me warmly as I thrust in and out of her. She had her legs arched around my back, and her arms wrapped around my neck. We would kiss, and I would kiss her nipples once in a while, but mostly we were taken away by the sensations building up to another orgasam.

Laura cried out again, and her moanings got louder as she began to climax. "I'm cumming, Wade! I'm cumming!!!"

I was cumming, too, shooting into her again and again until, with one last thrust, I was spent and fell on top of her. We kissed more, and held each other. We even fell asleep for a couple hours, with my head resting between her perfect soft breasts.

Laura and I saw each other daily for the rest of the summer, and in the fall, after we wet back to college in the city. In the sping, we got an apartment together. We had great times, but the memory of this first was perfection.