Past Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hell YES," she cried as I breached her tight back door. I could taste lotion so I assumed she had prepared in some way. It didn't bother me as I began to tongue fuck her arsehole, managing to get half and inch past the first ring. Cyd moaned and pushed back as she felt my tongue slipping in and out. I did this for a few minutes until she shuddered yet again. It was a great feeling to know that I had managed to bring Cyd Charisse to orgasm with my tongue in her arsehole. Now for the main event!

I lifted my head and moved closer, lodging my erection between her arse cheeks and sliding up and down across her anus. "Ready?" I asked as I leaned forward.

"Oh yes Greg darling. Do it now!"

That was all I needed. I reached for the lotion and dribbled some onto her anus the used my finger to work it round and, to the sound of a long low sigh, inside her arsehole. "Oh but that feels good!"

'It's just my finger," I laughed.

She laughed back and wiggled her arse back and forth. "I know THAT. Your dick is a bit bigger!"

"A lot bigger," I corrected with another laugh as I applied lotion to my cock and stroked it along the length. I was so hard that I felt fit to burst as I guided the tip of my massive erection to the shallow depression of her arsehole.

"Oooohhhh yesssss," she sighed as I pushed and slipped inside the glorious heaven of Cyd Charisse's arse! She was tight. Hot and tight but slippery. I pushed some more and over half my 8 inches was buried inside her. I could feel her body almost pulsing, the muscles along her anal tract seeming to flutter along the length of my cock. I pulled back then to ease her sphincter and, as I looked down, I could see the tight muscle cling to my cock as it slid out of her gloriously tight arse.

"Oh Greg! That feels soooooo good. Do it some more! Deeper!" I began fucking her arse then. Slowly at first and with just over half my cock but a little deeper each time until I finally buried 8 inches in her rectum. I felt my thighs on her arse cheeks so I reached down and opened her a little more with my thumbs then drove completely home. Such a wonderful feeling to have every inch of my cock in the star of Hollywood movies. Something I had always wished for but, of course, could never have happened -- until now!

"YESSSSS! Oh yes. DO MY ASS!" Cyd shouted as my cock slid home hard and deep. Then, "Yes!" over and over as I began to fuck her arse. My cock was so hard and she was so tight that I didn't think I could last that long but, for some reason [perhaps two previous ejaculations] I did. I felt Cyd squeeze her rectal muscles along the whole length of my cock as I held her hips and fucked her arse hard. I don't know how long I fucked her like this but her arse suddenly gripped even tighter and she screamed.

"YESSSSSSS!" I watched the muscles on her back ripple as her body shuddered in orgasm. Her hands gripped the sheets and she buried her head to muffle further screams. I just kept pounding her arse -- I wanted to last as long as I could in this heavenly bottom hole.

Finally she recovered and looked back at me. "You are an English devil!" she said, "and still hard in me. I want to feel you cum in my ass," she continued with a wicked smile, "how do you want me?"

"Standing up with your shoes on," I said, "and leaning forward against the dresser," I nodded at the large dresser with a mirror over. "I want to enjoy youe arse and legs -- and I want to see your face when I cum in your arse." She languidly rolled sideways and off the bed. Her shoes, the 3 inch heels, were nearby where she had kicked them off and she quickly donned them and took up the position. She stood about 18 inches away from the dresser with her legs apart; leaning with her back dipped taking her weight on her arms. I want to stand behind her, my cock bobbing as I moved.

"Like this?"

"Yes," I responded throatily. She looked unbelievably fabulous. Cyd Charisse standing there, arse stuck out, waiting for my cock. Our eyes met in the mirror as I had intended. I would be able to watch her face, her eyes, as my cock slid into her tight arsehole.

"Do it Greg. Do it now. I want you to do my ass again!"

Luckily, with my new body's size, my cock was at exactly the right height to drive in and slightly up. I teased her then, coming close and rubbing the length of my cock between her cheeks, pushing down on her anus. My cock looked at home between rubbing across her back door.

"Ooooohhhh! Devil. Don't wait. Do it NOW!" I slid the head down until it found her arsehole then pushed up and in. "OH GOD YESSSSSS!" was the result.

Me, I just groaned a low, "Cydddddd," as her rectum gripped my cock. I was looking directly into her eyes just then and I saw them widen and a soft smile cross her lips. I pushed harder. "God Cyd, your arse is heaven," I whispered as I watched her eyes widen even more as the widest part of my cock split her cheeks. Then my thighs were at her cheeks and I was fully inside her -that wonderful moment when you know every bit of your cock is buried in the tight ass of your partner. I held her like that for a few moments, flexing my cock as I did so. She smiled at me in the mirror.

"Devil," she mouthed then, "Do me Greg. Fuck me in the ass and make me cum again." Ever the gentleman I did! I pulled almost all out and watched her reaction in the mirror as I drove back inside her. Over and over. Then just teasing her anus with my cock head, occasionally and unexpectedly driving deep inside. This brought a soft, "Yes," from Cyd each time I did it.

I fucked the wonderfully shaped arse of Cyd Charisse for an age. I didn't seem close to orgasm and she seemed to be enjoying the clutch of her arsehole on my cock. After a while I closed right in, cock driven deep, and reached for her tits, squeezing gently and tweaking nipples.

"Your arse is so tight," I whispered. "Do you like my big English cock in your tight American arse?"

She thrust back at me. "I like it in my ASS," she replied, "and now I want to cum. Do it harder. Pull me on. Use my ass Greg and fill me with your English cum!" Her face in the mirror was a picture of sensuality. Mouth slightly open, tongue licking lips, a slight sheen, eyes wide. I fucked her hard then, really hard. I could hear as well as feel my thighs hitting her arse cheeks. She was squeezing as well, making her arsehole even tighter. It was too much for me -- or enough!

"I'm gonna cum Cyd. I'm gonna cum deep in Cyd Charisse's arsehole!"

"Oh yes," she cried, "fill my ass with your cum! Oooooohhhhhhhh yes! Yes! Lots and lots!" Her cries were loud as I unloaded five or six pulses of spunk into her bowels. I wasn't bothered about where it came from though afterwards I did wonder. I felt as if my orgasm would go on forever as cum warmed her insides and her body reacted to each swelling and pulsing of my cock. I watched her face display the ecstasy of her orgasm as I enjoyed the extra tightness of her rectum as we both wallowed in the primeval feelings coursing through our bodies.

Finally it was over. My body calmed, my cock began to soften and was expelled for the glorious heaven of her arse. I turned Cyd and took her into my arms. 'My god woman," I said with a big smile, "you are something else!"

"Help me to the bed," she whispered, "my legs have gone!" I helped her over and we snuggled together. "That was the best," she whispered with a big smile, "the best in a very long time!"

I took a deep breath and felt -- well -- great! I had done it. Spent a marvellous evening with Cyd Charisse; my all-time favourite Hollywood woman [with apologies to Marilyn et al]. I had fucked her mouth, her cunt, and her arse and cum in each one. I lay back then with Cyd in my arms. I kissed her one last time, savouring the flavour of her lips, before I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm -- and alone! I quickly looked around and, even I my half-awake state, I knew that I wasn't in the hotel room. I was back home! That jolted me awake and I almost ran into the bathroom to be faced by 'myself' in the mirror. I swallowed. It was over -- wasn't it? Was it a dream. It didn't feel like a dream. It had seemed so real. The bracelet was still on my wrist although a little looser now. One gem was grey the rest still held their colour. It was the one that was pulsing in my 'adventure', dream, hallucination? I still could not get it off however, it was far too tight. Puzzled I did my ablutions and got dressed then reached into my trouser pocket to find a $5 bill!