Past Love

Story Info
Nicola needs to find herself again. a wolf might help.
6.8k words
4.39
8.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
627 Followers

Authors note.

Hi all.

This came to me out of the blue. It's a bit different to what I usually write and features a bit of werewolfieness (not a word. I know :p).

Anyway. I happen to like it and thought I would share a little whimsical thought.

Hope you like it too. Comments and feedback keep me writing so please do so.

Also. For those of you waiting for more on ANB, I'm still working on it and it's taking time because the next chapter is quite long. After being told to not have a cliff-hanger ending it's hard to write it all out.

Flic.

*****

The forest track wound slowly uphill and Nicola had been wandering along it for well over two hours. The leafy smells filled her with a sense of freedom and she had desperately needed to get away from city life so this was perfect. The day was still young and the temperature warm but not unpleasantly hot. A light breeze played with her shoulder length light brown hair as she walked along at a sedate pace in hiking boots, shorts and a loose fitting flannel shirt. She had a small back pack with her that contained a few supplies too. Not too much as she intended to be back in her car before dark.

Her father had used to bring her here as a child so she knew where she was going and knew the way fairly well. Some of the sights familiar even though the forest had changed over the years. She past by an old tree stump that was worn smooth by numerous people sitting on it. It was covered in peoples carvings. Various initials or names, love hearts with this or that carved out in them, on them or under them were a regular theme.

Nicola walked past without checking if hers was still there. It was the spot of a bittersweet memory, a reminder of the day she had lost her virginity in a fumbling yet passionate embrace with Danny Hallick who hadn't known what he was doing either. He'd died six months later in a drunken car crash that had devastated a teenage Nicola who had at the time imagined they would be together forever.

Leaves crunched underfoot as she veered off the pathway just a few yards past that stump. The going was a bit tougher as the ground was uneven and she had to use her hands to grasp hold of things to help her along. She wasn't weak but she was no mountaineer either, city life and a gym membership didn't help much in this environment.

When she was a teenager this almost unused route had been difficult, now at twenty four with nearly eight years away from the forest and it's hidden depths she found the going just doable. More from memory and determination than anything else.

It helped that she was taller than the average woman. At five nine in height she had long legs and a slim body that slipped between the trees with ease and her long legs coped with some of the jumps and gaps that she was now forced to traverse.

"Not too far now." She told herself as she reached a fallen tree that conveniently bridged the small ravine that separated this part of the forest from her destination.

She eyed the tree and speculated that using it to cross would save her a good twenty minutes of trekking to the place she had planned to cross. It seemed sturdy enough as she pushed at it with her boot and couldn't move it.

Branches stood out from it still and it looked like it had fallen fairly recently so wasn't likely to be rotten inside. Tentatively she stepped up onto it and carefully started to cross, the branches acted as handholds for her and she gained confidence as she went from branch to branch, weaving past each one and smiling to herself. This was easier than the uphill route for sure.

With a loud CRACK. The tree lurched to the left as she neared the other side. Nicola shrieked in fright as her feet slipped off and she grabbed a tight hold of the branch she was at.

Her feet dangled over the ravine as she held on for dear life. The tree shuddered a bit and then settled into it's new resting place. Her heart pounded in her chest as she prayed the thick branch she had her arms wrapped around would hold.

Breathing hard, she scrambled back onto the trunk, ripping her blouse open as it caught on something as she went and not caring as long as she got to safety.

Her bare breasts jiggled as she crawled on all fours the last few meters and let out sigh of relief when she got to the other side without any further mishaps.

"Stupid, so fucking stupid." She scolded herself as she leaned on a rock and stared at the tree. Her father had always told her not to trust fallen trees and be wary of what the forest held.

After calming down she checked herself. A red line ran along her ribs, it was a nasty graze but wasn't bleeding. Her legs were covered in small scratches too that stung as she ran a hand over them to brush away bits of tree bark.

Her blouse was a ruin with a rip in it that ran from under her armpit right the way to the hem, all the buttons were gone too.

Nicola tied it together at the front with a sigh of annoyance.

"Guess I should have worn a bra after all." She said to the trees and rocks as she felt exposed, the rip under her armpit meant that the loose fitting top now gaped on one side and at the front too. Her C-cup boobs were very much on display and even after tying the blouse shut she was showing a great deal of side boob and cleavage.

"Oh well... at least there's no one around to see." She consoled herself as she adjusted the straps on her backpack and set off again.

The going was a little easier now and she progressed quickly and within forty minutes entered the clearing with it's pool of water. The pool was fed by a small stream that fell from up high in a waterfall of sparkling water. Nicola grinned as she saw it and congratulated herself. Her and Danny had found this place by accident or so it seemed. Both of them had skinny-dipped in it's crystal clear waters when they were fourteen. That had been the day they had first kissed too.

Taking off her backpack she walked to the waters edge and knelt down to wash her grubby hands. The water was cold, fed from high up by the stream it never really heated up much even on warm summer days like this one.

She cupped water in her hands and washed her face with it too. The water seemed almost magical. It refreshed her and cleared her head. The fright she had received from almost falling off the tree left her fully and she sighed happily. She drank from her cupped hands. Water dribbled down over her chin and neck to soak her blouse and leave glistening drops between her breasts.

After a while she took off her hiking boots and socks to wriggle her toes in the pool. It felt good and the coolness made her smile at the memory of skinny-dipping in it. She had come here just before leaving for the city at sixteen. Like now she had come alone. In a way it had been to say goodbye to her secret pool. A pool that she had made love in, swum in and held some of her happiest memories.

Nicola opened up her backpack and took out the bottle of wine she had brought with her. It was too warm to drink right away but an hour in the pool would cool it down to a decent temperature. She planted it between two rocks under the waterfall, that was the coldest part of the small pool and she got soaked by the spray and splashing water as she did.

She walked back to where she had left her backpack and stripped out of her torn blouse, shorts and plain cotton panties. Everything got hung out to dry with her boots next to her clothes and her backpack hung on the same branch as the rest of her stuff. It contained food so she made sure it was closed up and hung high. Raccoons and other forest dwellers were known to steal anything left within easy reach. Even the precautions she was taking weren't foolproof but should do unless she was unlucky.

Stark naked now. Nicola walked to the pool of clear sparkling water and slipped in up to her waist. It was cold yet delightfully refreshing. She had no qualms about being naked here. She had never seen anyone here and was sure most people didn't know the place existed. Only the forest rangers would know and as it wasn't hunting season it was a long shot any of them would be about.

The sun warmed her upper half as the waters cooled her lower. It was a nice balance and Nicola was soon leaning back against a rock with her eyes closed and relaxing. Thoughts of the hectic city drifted away and she was left thinking of almost nothing. Just the way she had planned it.

Back in the city she had been nearly suicidal after finding her girlfriend in bed with another woman. Nicola was bisexual and for nearly a year had been living with Stacy. Stacy was older than Nicola and a lesbian who had seduced Nicola with a fierce determination.

Nicola had liked her from the start of joining the law firm as an intern and when Stacy had shown her interest it hadn't taken long for the two to get together and make love in Stacy's office. That had quickly turned into moving in with the older woman and living happily for nearly a year.

They made love and fucked nearly every chance they got. Stacy seemed insatiable for Nicola's young body and the two of them had ridden a roller-coaster of sexual desires that had opened Nicola's eyes to many new and wonderful things. The young girl had revelled in her sexual prowess and worn stocking to work instead of tights. Short skirts that showed off her stocking tops when she wanted them to and was in a heady haze of sexual highs when Stacy fucked her over the copier or in her office.

At night they made love for hours. In the day they fucked like rabbits.

Nicola had thought it was great and that Stacy loved her the way she loved Stacy. Then she had walked into their bedroom one afternoon and found Stacy scissoring with Casandra in a passionate embrace that had killed everything dead for Nicola.

She had run out of the apartment sobbing and gone to the only friend she felt she could trust. Nathen had taken her in and let her stay with him for a couple of weeks while she split up with Stacy and got a new apartment.

The night before moving into her new place she and Nathen had gotten drunk and fucked on his kitchen floor. It was a mistake of epic proportions as afterwards she felt dirty and used. All trust in him flew away. Even though it had been mutual she had really wanted him to say no and just hold her as a friend.

The city became unbearable. She had few friends and Nathen had been the closest. Without him or Stacy to turn to she had swallowed too many pills one night and drifted off to sleep in a drunken stupor.

She didn't know what woke her or how it happened exactly. But something did and she found herself sticking her fingers down her throat over the toilet and puking up the pills. Coughing and gagging repeatedly until she was sure most of the poison was out.

That night she packed her bags and drank water until she felt sober enough to drive. She had set off in the early hours of the morning and driven for nearly two days to get to the base of the forest and begin her hike.

************

Bobby trekked through the forest and checked for sign. He wasn't hunting but wanted to plan out his route for the coming season. Up ahead was rough terrain that opened up in a natural pool that was good for resting and refilling his water bottle.

He was in his thirties with a strong athletic build. His skin naturally tanned a deep reddish brown. Half Indian and half Irish, he had grown up favouring his mother's side of the family and learnt the ways of the land. Catholic school had been wasted on him as he preferred his ancestors belief in the land and spirits. More at home in these woods than in town. He felt connected to the land and he had no problem seeing deer sign and identifying every creature that had passed this way.

Bobby crouched down and touched the imprint left on a few crushed leaves. "Hiking boot. Female and around 130 pounds." He noted with surprise as few people came this way. He knew whoever it was might be carrying a backpack. No one walked these trails without food and water unless they were an idiot.

Curious. He started to follow the trail. He noticed a slight limp and became concerned. She might have fallen or be hurt badly, a twisted ankle could mean death up here. There was no blood though so that was good and he tracked carefully on silent feet that barely left a mark of his own.

The pool was just ahead and he moved with care as he approached. People around here carried guns and he didn't want to startle a possibly wounded and scared woman packing a pistol or rifle. The tree line ended just above the pool and he saw her straight way. Naked and relaxing in the clear waters, her slim pale figure was half submerged but the water was so clear he could see her shaved pussy and above that her bare tits with their puffy nipples and large areola's. erect from the cool water and displayed fully in the sunlight that dappled her naked body through the trees.

***

Bobby recognised Nicola immediately. She had been his brother Danny's first and only real girlfriend. It didn't matter that he hadn't seen her in nearly eight years. She was too strong a part of his past for him to ever forget her.

The last time he had seen her had been after Danny's funeral. Their father had insisted on a catholic burial and Nicola had stood by the graveside sobbing softly.

"He would have hated this." She had whispered under her breath and Bobby had nodded. Unlike most white people. Nicola had understood the two brothers kinship with the land and spirts of his ancestors.

Together they had trekked to a sacred place and Bobby had helped Nicola say goodbye properly in a ceremony they held together with just four of them. Bobby, his mom, Nicola and her father.

Nicola's father was a good man who had been a woodland ranger. From early on he had taught his daughter the ways of the forest and it was no surprise she had fallen for Danny with his intimate knowledge of the land. Frequently the three of them had raced through the woods and lept the ravines. Later when Danny and Nicky got older they went on their own. Bobby had to work and would often wonder when the two teenagers would get together fully. It had been no surprise to him when a fifteen year old Danny had told him he and Nicola had exchanged virginity's.

He and Danny were close and he had been happy for his brother. Nicola wasn't like other white girls and he could see the two together in the future. It had all ended when their father had been drunk and picked up Danny after football practice. Bobby still couldn't look at his father to this day.

***

He wanted to say something, let her know he was there but before he stepped out to let her know she wasn't alone her hand drifted to her pussy and she started to masturbate.

Bobby looked away in embarrassment. She was like a little sister to him in a way and seeing her do that felt both wrong and erotic at the same time.

He hunkered down and decided to wait until she had finished. Telling himself he wouldn't look.

Her soft moan of pleasure made him peek. She had her legs open and was using both hands. Fingering herself with one hand and working her clit with the other. She looked magnificent and his cock stirred without him wanting it to. She had the body of a young woman now and wasn't the skinny teen he last saw. Her breasts wobbled as she masturbated and Bobby was transfixed.

As she worked her body he pulled out his cock and wanked it slowly at first. He felt a bit guilty but couldn't help it. She looked too good and sexy. As her pace quickened his hand moved faster. Her back was arching and she was panting softly now.

"I'm sorry little sister." He said guiltily as he spurted cum onto the grass and rocks.

She wasn't his real sister but he had always felt she was family. He tucked himself away and watched as she lazily licked her fingers clean. The sight of her doing that made him blush. Nicola was clearly not a kid anymore.

*****

Nicola sighed happily as she came down from her orgasm. It had felt so right to do it where she and her first love had often made love.

The forest seemed so alive right then and nature had called out to her to pleasure herself. Relaxed beyond anything she had felt in years, she slipped into the pool and swam towards where she had left her bottle of wine to cool down. The waterfall plastered her hair to her head as she reached through it and retrieved the bottle.

It wasn't cold but it was cool enough to taste really good as she drank straight from the bottle and surveyed her little slice of paradise.

"God I've missed this place." She said with a smile.

"It's missed you too." Came a familiar voice.

Nicola squeaked in surprise and covered her tits.

"Bobby?" she said and peered through the waterfall as she saw the man that had been like an older brother to her emerge from the tree line with a wide welcoming smile on his face.

He scratched his head and looked away from her.

"Yeah.. put some clothes on will ya." He replied.

Nicola blushed and wondered if he had seen her masturbate. She prayed he hadn't as she waded out of the pool and went to grab her clothes. At least he kept his head turned away. That was like the polite and good natured man she knew and loved.

"What ARE you doing here?" she asked as she hurried to pull on her panties that were mostly dry now.

Bobby glanced at her and blushed again. He had thought she was decent but she was still topless and pulling on her blouse. Quickly he turned his back.

"I saw tracks. Looked like a woman limping so I followed them." He explained truthfully while cursing his stiffening cock.

Nicola nodded to herself. It made sense as both Danny and Bobby could track anything and had taught her some of it. She had been limping a bit after her near death experience on the fallen tree. She tied her top closed and pulled on her shorts.

"So you came to save me?" she laughed out. Now she was dressed she felt at ease in his presence.

Bobby turned around and smiled at her. She looked well and he was feeling like it was the old days when they had run together.

"You never needed saving Nicky... but I didn't know it was you." He said truthfully as she walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Thanks... I have been so alone." She said softly as she hugged him. Suddenly overwhelmed with emotion at seeing him and glad he was here.

Bobby hugged her back and stroked her wet hair gently. His cock was still hard but that didn't matter much. Right then all he wanted was to hold her and talk to her.

"You're home now." He said softly. Something inside told him that was what she needed.

She nodded and then gasped a small intake of breath as she felt his erection pressed against her. It felt nice but wrong.

She tried to ignore it as she looked up into his deep brown eyes.

"How's everyone?" she asked.

"Mom is mom.. your dad took in Sally Harper.. you knew that right? And my dad is still the drunk fucker he has always been." He told her honestly and felt relived as his hardon started to wilt with the normalcy of talking to her.

Nicola smiled up at him.

"Sally was always going to move in with dad." She laughed. Her father had tried to play it low key about Sally Harper. But everyone had known the two were sleeping together and Nicola felt good about it. Both widowers needed someone and for years people had rolled their eyes at the two people who clearly loved each other but wouldn't admit it in public because they worried about kids that already knew.

Nicola had even confronted her father once and told him he should just ask Sally to marry him. Nicola had lost her mom to cancer when she was six and while it had been hard. It had also allowed her to become so close to her father that all she wanted was to see him happy.

"Yeah.. true." Bobby agreed as the hug changed into his arm around her waist in a natural manner and they walked over to sit on a log.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
627 Followers
12