Past Office Hour

Story Info
Two men do overtime, then each other.
1k words
4.07
99.4k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's gorgeous!" said Samuel. "Great work!"

He put his arm around Adam's shoulders, and squeezed them. When he removed his arm, his hand accidentally slid down Adam's back. Adam stopped smiling, and Samuel quickly took one step back, bent over the drawings on the table, and started commenting their qualities frenetically. Adam stepped up close to him, rested one elbow against Samuel's shoulder, and watched him, amused. His hair stroke a lock of Samuel's hair away from Samuel's neck. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against Samuel's hot skin. Samuel interrupted himself mid-sentence. He turned his head and looked at Adam, who leaned in, and kissed him gently. Samuel felt the hair on his arms stand up, and his legs suddenly felt as if there wasn't any bones in them. They stood up straight, looking at each other. Adam kissed him again, this time with tongue, and without Samuel noticing just when and how they got there, they were soon sitting on the couch, with their arms around each other. Their hands slid over each others' bodies, slow, eager, curious. They never stopped kissing. Not until Adam unbuttoned Samuel's shirt and stuck his hand in under it, touching Samuel's hairy chest, did Samuel pull back.

"What are we doing?" he sighed.

"Something wonderful," said Adam. "Something we have wanted to do for a long time."

"I didn't know that you... too," said Samuel.

"I've had my eye on you for a long time," Sammy, said Adam. "I want you. I could tell that you weren't... unwilling, but I didn't want to rush you, since you seemed so insecure. Are you sure you want this now?"

Sammy caressed Adam's hair and chuckled.

"I'm totally confused," he confessed. "I mean, I knew... I just wasn't sure that... I've never done anything like this before."

"Do you want me?" said Adam. "Now? Here?"

"Yes!" said Sammy. "But I don't know... how. I don't know what to do."

"Take off your clothes," said Adam. "I've been dying to see your beautiful body naked for weeks now."

He slowly helped Sammy undress, kissing his neck and lickign his collarbone, touching every bit of skin that was revealed.

"My, you've got those washboard abs!" Adam groaned. "Man, you're hot! Come on... show me."

Sammy shyly pulled off his briefs, and sat naked in front of Adam, who smiled, kissed him lovingly, then stood up and undressed himself, revealing a long, thick cock, that flew up in the air when he took his briefs off. It trembled in the air. Samuel moaned.

"Relax," said Adam. "We're the same, you and I. Our bodies are the same. We react the same way to... stimulation."

He took Sammy's soft dick in his hand, and moved his hand over it, until it grew hard. He took Sammy's hand and placed it upon his own giant organ. Sammy's hand moved up and down the soft skin on the hard shaft, over the head, felt wetness under his hand.


"See?" said Adam. "We're the same."

"You're much bigger," said Sammy.

Adam heard his nervousness, smiled, and kissed him again.

"I want to make it good for you," he said. "What do you like?"

"I don't know," said Sammy. "I've never slept with anyone."

"Just tell me if you like what I do," said Adam. "Do you like this?"

He laid down between Sammy's legs, took his cock in one hand, licked the frenulum, and sucked the head of Sammy's cock into his mouth, sucked it all the way down, while his fingers caressed Sammy's balls.

"Oh my god!" Sammy moaned.

He leaned backwards, and drifted away. Nothing existed but Adam's hands and mouth, exciting him, tickling him, making him want to run away, yet at the same time making him want to freeze the moment for ever, to have Adam's lips around his cock for all eternity. He put his hands around Adam's head, and pushed himself deep into his throat. He moaned, and came in Adam's mouth. Adam swallowed the whole load. Sammy sank back on the arm of the couch, sighing, as 23 years of tension just evaporated.

"You liked that, didn't you?" said Adam, smiling.

"Heavenly," said Sammy.

"You're so sweet," said Adam. "So sexy, so nice to touch. God, I want you!"

"Now let me," said Sammy. "You made it good for me, I want to make it good for you! What do you want me to do?"

"I want to stick my cock into your hot, sweet, little ass!" said Adam. "I've dreamed about your ass for weeks, fantasized about it while I was jerking off!"

Sammy tensed up.

"You're very big," he said. "I don't know if I can take it."

"Nice and easy," said Adam. "If it hurts, we stop. Turn around."

Sammy positioned himself on all four, leaning on the arm of the couch. Adam wet his cock with saliva, and smeared it in, making it slick. He sucked one of his fingers, and stuck it into Sammy's anus, moving it in and out a couple of times.

"It feels strange," said Sammy. "But not bad."

"Ready?" said Adam. "Just relax."

He put his wet cock against Sammy's sphincter, and carefully pressed the head into it. Sammy gasped for breath.

"Does it hurt?" said Adam.

"A little," said Sammy.

"Relax," said Adam.

Sammy did his best, and Adam slowly slid all the way in.

"Are you all right?" he said.

"Yes," said Sammy. "Go on!"

Adam rocked his hips, pushing himself deep inside, pulling out, thrusting back in... Sammy closed his eyes, feeling exposed, conquered, TAKEN. He breathed hard, and felt how he got hard again. His cock dangled for each thrust by Adam; he took it in his hand and jerked off in pace with Adam's movements. He didn't feel any pain, not even when Adam got rougher. They both panted, and suddenly Adam pulled himself out, and Sammy felt something warm and wet drip down on his back. Adam grunted and mumbled something Sammy couldn't hear. Sammy came again, and caught the drops of cum in his hand, massaged it into the skin as he jerked out the last drops. He turned over on his back, and Adam laid down next to him, leaning his head on Sammy's arm. They didn't speak, just laid there, caressing each other, kissing the other one's body or hair, catching their breath.