Past the Point of Pain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Him in disbelief. He was going to watch me, watch and see how much of a slut I can be. No one has ever seen me masturbate before...I felt like I had been restrung with rubber bands inside.

I slowly arose to get up on the bed, Master moved the chair so He could see better, the crop laid across His lap. I knew without being told that if I slowed my fingers or anything I needed to do to show Him what He desired to see that I would feel that crop to remind me to continue.

On the bed I arranged the pillows so I was comfortable. Toys were laid out and I was allowed to use any or all required to reach His desired results. I shivered as I looked into His stern eyes and saw how tightly He had set His jaw. I leaned back and opened my legs as wide as they would go, with one hand I parted my lips, and I felt a hot rush raising the color of my cheeks knowing He could see how wet I already was.

My face burned, I was so embarrassed, told to play in front of Him. How could I do this? How could I show Him how I ...used myself in private? With my legs spread open, I had to have looked obscene. I wanted to sob, to beg Him, but not in the way He wanted, I wanted to beg Him to not make me do this. My fingers moved slowly to my own opening, wetting my fingers and bringing that wetness to my own clit. I stopped after barely touching it, I looked into His eyes.

A look passed between us, a recognition in each other's eyes. He was Master, and I was His. We both knew in that glance that I needed to do this for Him. He needed me to show Him that I knew my place as His, and I needed this to show Him that I knew He owned everything about me. The excitement of displaying myself to Him grew intensely in that moment. I was spread open and putting myself on exhibit for His pleasure. The thrill of Him seeing how much of a slut I wanted to be for Him was almost overwhelming, as my fingers rubbed hard against my clit.

Master's cock began to come to life again, it was hardening and I watched Him stroke Himself as He watched between my fingers and the smoldering look growing in my eyes. Already my desire had grown to an explosive high, I was about to begin to ask to cum when I heard Him say stop.

"Stop, little one. Take a breath, hold back and don't cum."

I stopped and closed my eyes concentrating hard on evening out my breathing and maintaining control.

"Got control?" He asked.

I nodded, "yes, Sir, under control."

"Good girl." He started with a softer voice, the harshness disappearing. "Now, begin again, but this time pick up your bullet and turn it on low, place it against your clit and slide two fingers inside that wet cunt nice and deep."

The hum of the bullet cut into the silence of the room, my fingers slid inside so easily and so deep. I began to stoke them in and out...

"Add a third finger, pet."

The third finger didn't slid inside as easily as the first two had, but I felt myself opening up. I moaned as I felt my wetness leaking out as it tickled downward towards my ass. In and out, over my g-spot, the constant buzz humming against my clit, the knowledge He was watching... God I wanted to cum.

"Please..." I whispered, "please, Master, may I cum?"

"Control it if you can, love and add another finger."

Four fingers, I groaned as my pussy tried to stretch. :Please!" I said with a little more urgency.

His breathing had changed as much as mine had, but He hadn't given the permission needed. My legs began to shake, "Ok, little one, tuck your thumb against the rest, push and cum to me."

Tucking my thumb against the other four fingers I was fucking into my own cunt, I felt a burning as I stretched open and accepted it inside. I came hard as I felt His hand covering mine. Listening to His voice telling me to twist and grind and push. He wanted me to open up...He said...

"Open that pussy up for Me, fuck that hand baby, come on, show Me that slut I love so much!"

I groaned as I felt His hand covering mine, helping me to push my own hand deeper, forcing my pussy to accept the hand it wanted to swallow up. His other hand slipped under my rear end and raised me up a little, bending my legs upwards towards my hips and waist, causing the angle of my body to change, my hand popped as it went inside my clinching cunt.

Still holding me up with one hand, Master removed His other hand He had used to help me and picked up something from the bed. I was already beginning to beg and plead for Him to fuck me, and I was growing increasingly incoherent, when I felt the tip of the medium size anal plug being pushed against the opening of my ass.

I continued to cum as the plug slid home fast and hard, Usually He slides the plug in and leaves it, but this time He continued to fuck me with it as I came so hard I coated the insides of both legs. He helped me to remove my hand and then the plug and in one swift thrust Master was deep inside my open ass and I was pleading and begging.

"Yes, please Master, please fuck Your slut's ass hard and fast!"

Master groaned so hard I felt it throughout my entire body. I was still holding my legs up and He told me to spread them open again. He withdrew almost all the way out of my ass just leaving the tip of His cock inside when I felt His fingers playing with my clit. Rubbing and pinching I kept cumming until I was screaming.

"Yes, baby, that's it, open that throat and give Me those screams."

Finally I felt Master slide inside again, so deep and He held Himself there as His cum filled my ass.

Once Master withdrew from me, I was exhausted and all I knew was His voice. My mind had gone to that special place where nothing else exists. His kisses, His caresses, His arms wrapping me tightly and holding me close, that is my world, that is all I ever need to know.

12