Pastor Sarah Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter had started by massaging her shoulders, but soon let his hands slide down the front of her shoulders to fill both hands . He could feel the nipples pressing through the material to the palms of his hands. As he continued squeezing and released, the nipples continued to harden. Her nipples wasn't the only thing getting hard.

He pulled his hands back up and came under her arms coming in from the sides and bottoms of her tits. As he came up he simply pushed the cloth away from the nipples. He started to gently pinch each nipple which was causing Sarah to moan with pleasure. At some point, he continued to work on her left tit, but his right hand reached down and untied the one side of her bikini. He took his hand and started explored the whole area and then he focused on gently rubbing her clit. The moans became louder. Sarah reached behind herself and untied the bikini top and then let her hands checkout the effect she was having on Walter.

All of a sudden she made a sharp right turn and cut the power, heading into a cove.

"What are you doing" shouted Walter. "The water is shallow all along this shore."

"Not here said Sarah." "There is over 30 feet of water in this cove. If you doubt me and don't enjoy what you are doing check the charts." Sarah turned the yacht 180 degrees and came to rest in and absolutely still body of water.

Turning around in the captain's chair, she untied the other side of her bikini and said "Let the party begin."

"You better drop anchor, mate. We are going to be here a while."

As she stood up, both pieces of the bikini dropped to the deck. She simply stepped over them and walked over to the stairway leading to the master suite.

"You won't be long will you?" she said as she disappeared down the stairs.

12