Pastor Sarah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking over to Frank she told him she wanted to give him a good luck kiss. They came together for a deep kiss which immediately created an erection.

“You really should learn to control that thing” she said. Reaching under his cock she got a good grip on his balls and started to squeeze saying, “Don’t forget my advice.

Turning to give Margaret her good luck kiss, they both started massaging each other’s pussies and as they started to probe each other, Frank objected, saying it was time to start the competition.

What neither of them knew was that Sarah was a competitive swimmer and had almost made the Olympic team. After several laps she decided to slow up and give them a chance. Without being obvious she let Margaret get behind and she pretended to dodge Frank’s grip and backed into Margaret. Turning around, they locked lips and went below the surface.

“Well I guess you get to cook dinner dear” said Margaret as she and Sarah headed for the house.”

A disappointed Frank watched them head for the house and turned to start the Charcoal. After he started the charcoal he went to the guest shower.

Sarah and Margaret went to the master suite and enjoyed a shower together before falling into bed.

“Thank you for my gift.” Sarah said to Margaret. “How did you know the perfect size?” she said with a smile on her face.

“I knew you had enjoyed mine she said picking up the black dildo and the Vaseline.

For the next half hour, they pleasured each other with and without the dildo.

“Well, let’s go see if Frank is still pouting or has fixed dinner,” said Margaret. They dressed and went out to find the table all set, wine poured and steaks ready to come off of the grill.

After dinner, Margaret volunteered to go to his parents to pick up the kids and asked Frank if he would entertain Sarah until she returned. Frank’s erection suddenly returned.

As Margaret walked toward the car, she looked over her shoulder and said “I have to stop at the market, so I will be at least an hour. Sarah had wondered earlier why Margaret put on a button down the front dress with no underwear.

When Margaret got to her in-laws house, Martha was in the kitchen, cleaning up from dinner and she knew the kids were in the family room watching TV or playing games.

“Where is Walter? asked Margaret as she stepped into the kitchen.

“In the guest house” responded Martha, “moving some things around to get ready for some company that is coming this weekend.

“I need to give him a message from Sarah” she said as she walked out the door. The guest house was located behind the garage. As Margaret started walking around the garage, she started unbuttoning her dress. She did the final button as she opened the front door. She could hear things being moved around in the back bedroom, so she quietly walked back and stepped into the bedroom, striking a sexy pose with her dress fully open and coughed to get his attention. He had a very surprised look when he saw Margaret not only flash him but stand there as gently running her tongue around her lips.

“According to Pastor Sarah you are interested in more than looking and your occasional feel” Margaret said as Walter started moving toward. They met at the edge of the bed and embraced, kissing and hands running all over each other. Margaret became the second person to undress Walter today.

“You have had a hard day, why don’t you lie back and let me do the work,” she said as she playfully pushed him backwards on to the bed. When he was stretched out, she straddled him and guided his cock into her pussy. She slid down engulfing his cock inside her. Her pussy was still wet from the activity with Sarah before dinner. The both knew it had to be fast so they gave it their all and quickly came to climaxes together.

When he caught his breath, he said “You don’t know how long I have wanted to do that.

“I gave you the invitation and you didn’t take it,” said Margaret.

“I wasn’t sure if it was an invitation or just a chance to get back at me for playing grab-ass in the elevator.”

“I waited a half hour in that bed hoping you would come in. But right now we better get dressed before someone comes looking for us.” They quickly dressed and moved out to the living room.

“Are you busy Thursday? Martha has a bus trip with dinner and a matinee with her women’s group and I realize I have never offered you a private trip on my yacht.”

“Gee, I don’t know, Martha asked me to go with them and it is a show I have been wanting to see.”

Walter’s face dropped and Margaret started to laugh. Suddenly Walter realized she was just pulling his chain.

“What should I wear?” asked Margaret.

“As little as possible,” was Walter’s response as they walked over to the main house together.

Margaret wondered how things were going with Sarah and Frank.

Frank has been a little nervous ever since she had dropped the line that let him know he was having an affair with Rita Johnson. As soon as Margaret had left, they had gone into the master bedroom. Sarah made it clear that she was running the show.

He wanted to go full steam ahead, but Sarah slowed him down by simply taking her hand and making a squeezing motion like she was squeezing his balls. He made a face and backed off.

Although she had seen him nude at the pool, she wanted to see and touch his body.

“Take off your clothes,” she gave as an order to which he readily obeyed.

“Now take off my clothes kissing the areas of skin you uncover.”

Again, he complied by first taking off the blouse and kissing her shoulders, stomach and back. Then he removed her bra and gave a lot of attention to her tits. His style was not too different from his father’s starting at the base and kissing in circles until he got to the nipple. However his father simply licked the nipple and Frank actually inhaled the nipple with a suction action and a lightning fast tongue flicking back and forth across the nipple.

Frank really had a technique and before she let him send her into an orgasm she motioned for him to start removing the slacks which he was more than ready to do. As he removed her sandals and slacks, she slid back on the bed and extended her foot for him to kiss.

Without hesitation he kissed her foot, then calves , then knee and then he started with heavier kissed as he went up the inside of her thigh. When he got to the material of her panties, he crossed to the other leg, he started at the thigh and worked his way back to her toes.

As he removed her panties she turned her ass in the air. He gently kissed each buttock and then a big loud kiss right in the center. It made Sarah laugh and she turned over and said “You obey very well.” She really had him guessing of what she knew and what she had in mind.

“You can skip the last area if you are out of kisses” she joked.

“Not on your life” he said as he buried his face in blonde hair. She was finished giving instructions for a while. She knew from watching him on tape that he could excite a pussy and that he did. Within a few minutes her body was slamming against his face.

My turn she said and lowered herself to his erect cock. She was not into deep throat, like Rita, but she had a technique of licking it all the way around, taking what was comfortable in her mouth with a heavy sucking action while she used her hand to jack him off. It was very effective and within a few minutes her mouth was filling with cum which she swallowed. She continue to suck until he was dry.

She invited him to do a little more of that tit action which soon had her charging. This time she let him take her to explosion. His tongue was lighting fast and had her nipples on fire. While he had been paying attention to her tits, she had been feeling his balls and stroking his cock to bring it back to life.

“Ready to do some push-ups? she asked as she guided his cock into her pussy. Their bodies crashed together for a long time before he came a second time. She certainly had to give him high marks for endurance. Sarah would sleep well tonight after the workout she had received today.

Since Margaret would return soon with the children they got dressed and went and sat beside the pool with a glass of Port. When Sarah returned, she sent the children to get ready for bed and joined them.

She sat down on Frank’s lap and moving her ass around, and said “Anything left in there for your wife?” Looking at Sarah, she said “Did he behave himself?”

“A perfect gentleman.” He has just been waiting on me and giving me whatever I needed.

They all laughed.

Sarah asked if they had any plans for Friday night and Saturday. They indicated nothing was planned that they couldn’t break. She told them about Greg and Samantha and invited them to join them for a night that might not involve a lot of sleeping.

Margaret walked Sarah to the car and filled her in on her quickie with her father-in-law. She also told Sarah about the trip planned for Thursday. I have spent a lot of time on that boat, but never alone with my father-in-law.

“You will enjoy it” Sarah said.

When she had left this home for the first time, Margaret had offered to share anything they had and as the two women embraced, she realized that Margaret had meant everything.

12