Pastor Sarah Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the water sprayed over them, they enjoyed each other’s bodies.

As Angie and Greg were drying each other, they heard sounds of pleasure coming from the master suite. When Samantha and Sarah finally exited the shower, Angie and Greg were standing there with towels to dry them off.

As they were eating dinner, Samantha said, after dinner we have another slide show to watch.

“Anybody I know?” Greg asked.

“Let’s just say, better than you did an hour ago.” Samantha responded.

“You didn’t?” Angie said.

“Remember, you can run, but you cannot hide.

After dinner, as they watched the slide show, Sarah and Samantha saw why Angie had been making so much noise.

During the evening they sat around swapping stories about how they had met and the interesting places they had enjoyed sex with each other. They also talked about interesting ways they could use Sarah’s surveillance equipment.

Greg and Samantha excused themselves and went to bed in the guest room. Angie and Sarah sat and talked for a while before going to bed. As they were getting ready for bed, Sarah asked Angie which side of the bed she preferred.

“I prefer the top,” Angie responded.

“In other words, you are not ready to go to sleep.” Sarah said as she got into bed.

“You guessed it” Angie said as she covered Sarah’s body with her own.

About an hour later, Greg was snoring, but Samantha couldn’t sleep, so she got up to go to the bathroom. She heard noise coming from Sarah’s room and saw the light was still on. Opening the door, she saw Sarah introducing Angie to the huge black dildo.

Stepping into the room, she asked if they had room for one more in that King Size Bed.

Both Sarah and Angie put out their hands to invite Samantha to join them.

When they had all taken a turn with the Dildo, Samantha started to go back to the guest room.

“Why don’t you stay here and let me go?” Angie suggested, “We will see how long it takes him to notice.”

“Be my guest.” Samantha said, “But don’t expect much, he is out like a light.” “We will see about that!” Angie said with confidence, as she left the room.

Looking at Sarah in a suspicious way, Samantha said, “Do you have a camera in that room?

“Unless she turns a light on, the camera won’t have enough light to transmit more than shadows, but the microphone will pick up every sound.”

Hopping out of bed, Samantha said “Let’s go.” Sarah was right behind her as they headed for the dining room.

Once they had the laptop booted up, they could make out Angie’s shadow in the light from the streetlight outside.

She appeared to be carefully removing the sheet and bedspread. Then they saw her kneel with her head at his crotch.

“She is going to give him a blow job in his sleep.” Samantha exclaimed.

“O Sam” That feels great, I thought you wanted to go to sleep. “Just keep doing that.”

Suddenly Angie removed her mouth and slid her pussy onto his erect cock.

“Hi Lover Boy, your wife said you were exhausted, but you feel pretty good to me.”

Reaching to the nightstand and turning on the light, Greg said, “What’s going on?”

“Thanks for the light Greg,” Sarah said as the picture came into perfect focus.”

“Do you want to talk or fuck? Angie said as she rolled onto her back taking him with her.

Taking short strokes at first, until Angie had her first orgasm, Greg speeded up his action finally coming just as her second orgasm racked her body.

As he rolled over on his back Angie returned her mouth to his cock to clean him up and also to see if she could arouse him again.

“That was ok for the first time,” Angie said, “now let’s go for the trophy.” It was obvious she was having success.

“This is the man who said he was ready to just go to sleep,” Samantha said.

“I think that woman could bring a dead man to life,” Sarah said as she watched Angie working on Greg’s cock and sticking a finger up his ass to get him motivated.

Once she had him erect, she got on her knees and said “Go for the trophy.”

Greg was more than willing to oblige as he rammed her pussy from behind.

“The trophy is the other hole back there.” Angie said as she handed him a jar of Vaseline.

Pulling out of her pussy and lubricating her ass, he started working his dick into her very tight asshole. She kept pushing back to encourage him to go deeper until his cock was totally surrounded. Once he was all the way in, he started pulling out and jamming as hard as he could. Each time he plunged she pushed back against him. When he finally came, dumping his load deep inside her ass, he rolled off and collapsed.

Sarah and Samantha shutdown the laptop and returned to her bedroom.

Angie came into the bedroom a few minutes later.

“It sounded like you had some success,” Sarah said.

“For an exhausted man he did ok.” Angie responded. When Samantha returned to the guest room, Greg was snoring. She couldn’t wait to play the slides and recording the next morning.

The next morning, while Sarah was getting ready for church, Samantha told Greg she had something she wanted him to see in the dining room. When the picture first came on the laptop, it was just shadows, so you really couldn’t tell who was on the bed.

However, the audio identified one of the players.

“O Sam” That feels great, I thought you wanted to go to sleep. “Just keep doing that.”

“So, where did you find all that energy?” Samantha asked.

“I honestly don’t know,” Greg responded, “She is one hot number.”

“You wouldn’t be talking about me would you?” Angie said as she strolled into the dining room wearing underpants, a bra and a rode that was open.

“I told you I could bring life back into that body.” Angie said. “In fact, you had some pretty good energy going your self girlfriend.”

Greg said, “Did I miss something?” Both Angie and Samantha just laughed.

The first Sunday Sarah was in town, around 55-60 people attended service in the sanctuary which seats 500 including the balcony.

This Sunday over 275 people came to worship. Some first time attendees were:

The painting crew with their wives and families, Many of the women from Brian Sharkey’s dealership. Judy had told them about Pastor Sarah. Susan Sharkey was there with her four children. (Sarah looked at Jeremy and winked.) Peter and Elizabeth Blake (The selectman and his wife) Members of Sampson and Candice’s family. (Parents, aunts and uncles and cousins) Some women from the strip club where Candice used to work. Angie, Samantha and Greg A variety of business people from town. Nine people from a nursing home. Husbands who hadn’t been to church in years.

Pastor Sarah looked almost angelic in her vestments. She began by welcoming everyone. She asked the painters to stand up as she recognized them for the great work they had done on the church and parsonage.

She announced that next Saturday would be a work day for volunteers to paint the education wing under the direction of Walter Wilding.

Just as she was about to end the announcements, she saw Brian Sharkey duck in the back door and sit down. She recognized him and thanked him for donating the beautiful van to the church. It had picked up nine residents from a nursing home that morning, who had been unable to find transportation to church. Those nine applauded the loudest.

Samantha and Greg sang a beautiful duet as special music.

As the guest were leaving many stopped to make special remarks to Sarah.

One of the painters said, they had talked and they would all donate their time to professionally paint the interior of the sanctuary.

Henry and his girlfriend asked if they could meet with Sarah to plan their wedding.

Susan said, she was nervous about the meetings for later with Brian, but Sarah assured her that everything was under control and that they would be ready for her at 4:00.

Brian had ducked out before Sarah gave the benediction.

Sampson and Candice stopped to introduce their family and friends.

One young woman from the strip club, asked Sarah if she knew of any office jobs available, as she had gone to business school to be an executive secretary, but no one would hire her without experience.

“Can you begin work tomorrow?” Sarah asked.

“Yes, do you know of a job?” the young woman asked.

“You are now the church secretary. You saved me having to run an ad in the paper.”

Rita and Bill Johnson were next in line.

“What is your name?” Sarah asked

“Barbara Wheeler”

“Rita and Bill, I would like you to meet our new church secretary, Barbara Wheeler. Barbara, this is Rita and Bill Johnson. Bill is one of our trustees and he will see to it that you have new furniture and modern equipment by the end of the week.”

Rita and Bill welcomed Barbara and Bill said he would take care of getting her office in shape.

“We will work together in the parsonage until it is ready.” Sarah added, “We will need to get to know each other.”

Angie, Samantha and Greg were bringing up the end of the line and witnessed what had just taken place.

“She looks pretty hot, Greg whispered to Sarah, “Does she need a mentor.”

“Your mentoring days are over big boy.” Samantha said. “Remember you are due back at the church this afternoon. I’ll be along in a few days and you had better be rested up!”

Samantha saw Walter and Martha and went over to talk with them. “So, how did Pastor Sarah get you to volunteer to head this work crew?”

“How long have you know Sarah?” Walter asked.

“About eight years,” Samantha responded.

“Then you probably know, Sarah is a hard person to say no to.”

Samantha laughed and asked “What time should I be at the yacht tomorrow?”

“How about if we pick you up at the parsonage around 8:30?” Martha chimed in.

“Oh, will you be joining us?” Samantha asked as enthusiastically as she could accomplish.

“No, I am just the dockhand to help launch the yacht and meet you when you come back in. It is easier with someone on the dock.

“Sounds great, I will see you then,” Samantha said as she went back to join the others.

When Barbara told Candice about the job, Candice came back to thank Sarah and assure her that she would do a great job.

Then she whispered to Sarah, “She can be very convincing. Everyone of your male trustees has stuffed money in her g-string.”

“Then she should fit right in” Sarah said. “Stop by someday and the three of us will develop some office strategies.”

“You got it,” Candice said.

Greg headed back home. Sarah, Samantha and Angie went downtown to a place that served a tremendous Sunday Brunch. It just happened to be operated by one of Sarah’s trustees who had not been in church that morning.

When he met them at the door, he welcomed them and said, “You are my guests today.”

“Thank you Mr. Lang, these are my friends, Samantha and Angie. Samantha and her husband sang a beautiful duet this morning during worship.”

“I am sorry, I missed it” Mr. Lang said, “I had an employee problem here this morning. Oh, and please call me Robert. We don’t stand on formalities here.”

“Speaking of employees, I hired a secretary this morning. You might know her. Her name if Barbara Wheeler. She might have applied here for a position as bookkeeper of office manager.”

Robert’s face suddenly became flushed and he said he didn’t recognize the name but had to excuse himself to take care of something in the kitchen.

When they sat down, Angie asked “So what is the deal with this guy and your new secretary?”

“She’s a stripper and everyone of my male trustees has stuffed money in her g-string.”

Looking at Angie, Samantha said, “What did I tell you about this bitch? Nothing stops her.”

Angie repeated what she had already said two or three times this weekend.

“I like the way this lady works!”

As they walked into the parsonage, the phone was ringing.

“This is Donald Buckley, an angry voice on the other end of the phone announced.”

Donald Buckley was another trustee and Sarah had noticed that he seemed a little nervous this morning as he kept glancing over to where the women from the strip club were sitting. She also noticed that he had left, with his wife, immediately following the service. Donald Buckley was the owner of an office furniture, equipment and supply business.

Before responding, she hit the speaker phone, so that Samantha and Angie could hear the conversation.

“Good afternoon Mr. Buckley, what can I do for you on this beautiful Sunday afternoon.”

“I just got a call from Robert Lang, and he told me you had hired a secretary. You know we have a policy that the trustees have to interview and select all church employees.”

“Do you really want to do that in this case Don?”

“I will be glad to set of an interview with the full board of trustees, including the three female trustees, which will be videotaped so you can share the experience with your wives.”

“Barbara can personally thank each of you for the tens and twenties you have stuffed in her G-string.”

“I don’t think that will be necessary,” Mr. Buckley responded.

“Well then, I thank you for your call of concern. Oh’ by the way, Bill Johnson will be contacting you early this week about some quality furniture and computer equipment.

“Why does she need all new furniture and equipment.”

“Because I understand the last secretary the church had twenty years ago had to use outdated equipment. If you don’t have any other concerns Don, I really need to get ready for a meeting with a parishioner in a few minutes. Have a good day and thank you for your call.”

“You are welcome, goodbye.”

“Goodbye Don.”

Samantha and Angie had been holding back laughter during the entire conversation.

“I don’t think that will be necessary” Angie said mocking the trustee’s words.

“She’ll probably have the employees of the strip club singing in the choir by next month.” Samantha said with a laugh.

“What a good idea”, Sarah commented, “We could design some special break-a-way choir robes.

Angie just shook her head in disbelief.

Susan came right on schedule. Sarah invited her into the den to meet Samantha and Angie. They spent a few minute getting to know each other before moving to the dining room where Susan would view some pictures and hear some audio that would be used to put the shaft to Brian.

When they moved to the kitchen, Samantha started to ask Susan some questions to see how much she really knew about her ex-husband.

Samantha - “What did you receive from the divorce?”

Susan - “He said I could keep the house which was valued at $150,000 and the well used mini-van.”

Samantha - “How much was your husband worth at the time of your divorce?”

Susan - “The judge said I was lucky to be getting the house and car since Brian would have custody of the children.

Samantha - “Does he own any other homes or have any other children?”

Susan - “Just the home he bought when he married the mayor’s daughter. I don’t know of any other children.”

Samantha - “If Brian has custody of the children, why do they live with you?”

Susan - “Because when he remarried, his new wife didn’t want anything to do with the children.”

Samantha - “Where did Brian stay when he went to Detroit, Palm Beach and Atlantic City? And also, did you ever go with him on any business trips?”

Susan - “I never went with him, because he said I would be bored sitting in a hotel room all day.”

Samantha - “How well do you know his sister?”

Susan - “We have never met, he told me she ran off with a gigolo who squandered what little money the family had.”

Samantha - “Susan, you are a very nice and caring person, but you need to know the facts.”

“Would you like to enlighten Susan about Brian’s life? Samantha asked Angie.

Angie - “Shortly before you were married, your father-in-law sold his business, netting fifteen million dollars. He gave Brian and his sister, Ruth, each five million dollars. Brian’s net worth at the time of the divorce was in excess of ten million dollars. However, since he falsified all his statements at the time of the divorce and his new father-in-law to be owned the judge, you did not receive your fair share.”

“Any judge in the country should have awarded you one half of the increase in wealth during the marriage, which would have netted you two and a half million dollars.” Angie paused to let Susan digest what she was saying.

“And he claimed his business was doing so poorly that he couldn’t afford to pay child support.” Susan exclaimed. “How could I have been so stupid?”

“Let me show you why you were never invited to go to Detroit for the meetings with the car manufacturing.” Angie said as she projected a picture of a house with a woman and three children standing in front of it. “He owns this house, that is his Detroit girl friend and their 3 children.”

Susan looked like she was going to pass out. Sarah asked her if she was ok and if she wanted Angie to continue?

“Let me hear it all.” Susan said.

Angie projected another picture of a waterfront property in Palm Beach with a woman and two children.

“Another girl friend and more children?” Susan asked.

“I am afraid so,” Angie replied as she projected a picture of a woman on a patio overlooking the ocean.

“Atlantic City?” Susan asked.

“Yes, but no children here. However this is a beautiful oceanfront condo. All three properties are much more valuable than the one you are living in and he holds title to all of them. In fact he still holds the title to the house you are living in. He never had the deed switched..”

Looking at Samantha, Susan asked, “If I kill him, will you defend me in court?”

They all chuckled, and Samantha said, “That is clearly the most desirable, but not your best option.”

“You have two options.”

“We can blow the whistle on his false reporting of worth at the time of the divorce, expose the mayor’s corruption, bring charges of neglect of the children and sue for your rightful share of his assets at the time of the divorce. He will definitely do jail time, you will get something significant at some time, however, with his money, he can tie it up in court for years.”

“The second option is to simply ask him to give you two and a half million dollars now and you will call it even.”

“Right! He is just going to say ok and give me two and a half million dollars, when he hasn’t given me anything in three years.”

“When this pair is finished with him, he will realize, that is his cheapest alternative.” Sarah injected into the conversation.

Angie continued by saying “Brian’s sister and her husband are the owners of one of the nicest resorts in Colorado. Her husband is slated to be the next senator from Colorado. We have spoken with her and she would love to have you and your children come for a visit. Whenever you would like, they will send their Lear Jet to pick you up.”

“Why don’t we have some dinner and let Susan absorb what she has heard.” Sarah said.

During dinner, Angie told Susan some of the details about how she was able to gather so much information about Brian.

“The FBI has detailed information on everyone in the country. We truly are a “Big Brother” country. The information on 95 percent of the population is never used, but it is there and accessible. We also have some sophisticated toys, some of which you will see demonstrated tonight.”

“Whatever comes out of this, I just want you to know how much I appreciate what you are doing for me and the children.”

“When Sarah called and told us your situation, we went to work and we uncovered so much stuff that we were amazed. It is our pleasure to right this wrong.” Samantha explained.

“I agree completely.” said Angie.

Angie and Samantha excused themselves and went to change. When they returned, they were wearing very proper blue suits as though they were headed to a high profile court case.