Pastor Sarah Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They instructed Susan to sit with her back to the screen, so that Brian would be looking directly over her head to see the screen.

Brian arrived as scheduled at 7:00 p.m. Susan was seated, as were Angie and Samantha. Sarah answered the door and ushered Brian into the dining room. She introduced Angie and Samantha and added “Of course you know the lady at the end of the table.”

Hello Susan, Brian said. She returned his greeting.

When Sarah and Brian were seated, Samantha stood and looking Brian directly in the face said, “We are here to negotiate a fair and equitable divorce settlement on the behalf of Susan and the children.”

“That was settled three years ago.” Brian said.

As Samantha began to speak, Angie started the slide show with the pictures of the three houses, girl friends and children looping continually, on 15 second intervals.

“We are here tonight to give you an opportunity to make it right. However, you must know that we are willing to go to court, taking you, the crooked judge and your new father-in-law down in the process.”

Susan followed Samantha’s instructions and did not say a word, but stared directly at Brian who flinched every time the picture changed. They had about 6 pictures from each house.

Placing legal documents in front of Brian, Samantha explained that Susan would settle for $500,000 for herself and a trust fund, which she would control, for each of their children in the amount of $500,000.

Coughing, Brian said, “:I don’t have that type of money.”

Angie changed programs on the laptop to project the balances in each of his accounts in domestic and foreign banks along with his portfolio of stocks and bonds.

Samantha said. “We expect you to make the transfers tonight using your Palm Pilot.”

“I don’t have the capability to do that and I don’t have my Palm Pilot with me.”

Angie walked over and reached inside his vest pocket and produced his Palm Pilot.

“I believe that is the same Palm Pilot that you recorded this meeting as the meeting with the pastor, an attorney and the bitch from the FBI. It is not smart to call FBI agents bitches, even though we can be just that when necessary. Please don’t make it necessary tonight.”

“How do you know what is on my Palm Pilot?” Angie projected his calendar on the screen, even though it was not turned on.

The pictures of Brian fucking his secretary in the ass were now being projected. They also played the recording from the bus:

“Mr. Sharkey” she said. “What are you doing.” (This was Pastor Sarah’s voice.)

“You and I could do what they are doing on screen” said Brian.

“What would you wife think of that idea?” Sarah asked as she put her hand on his thigh with her finger just touching the tip of cock through his pants.

“I don’t give a damn what she thinks. I fuck whoever I please. I only married the little bitch to get the influence I needed with her father.”

“Who is her father?”

“Our fat ass mayor who doesn’t know shit about city government. However, the judges make whatever ruling he tells them to make and I was able to screw my ex-wife out of everything.””

Samantha continued by asking a question “Another thing that raised our curiosity was why you gave all the women in the company a $5,000 bonus, but the men didn’t receive one?

“Who told you about that?” Brian demanded.

“Nobody told us,” Angie responded, here is your check register projected on the screen. All fifty-two women received a 5,000 dollar check but none of the two hundred and 7 men received a check.

“You can’t prove any of this.” Brian stated but not very forcefully.

“You know we can and we will.” Samantha said. “So the choice is yours Brian. You can make the transfers tonight or you start figuring out who will run your dealerships for the years you are in prison.”

Continuing she said, “Your problem, Brian, is that you have let you dick control your life. Pastor Sarah shows you a little pussy hair and you give away an $85,000 luxury van. We can share some information about how the other women in your life have taken advantage of you. The only woman who has never done anything to hurt you is sitting at the other end of this table. So what is it going to be?”

The room was silent and Angie started projecting pictures of the three girlfriends with other men in some pretty revealing photos.

After a long silence, Brian looked down the table at Susan and said “I am sorry, I hope someday you will forgive me.” He signed the documents and started making the transfers moving money around to fund the payment of Susan and the trust funds for the children.

When he was finished, Angie said, “Brian, we want to help you realize how you have been taken advantage of by these other women. The children in Detroit are not yours. Here is the real father. She sued him for child support and proved he was the father through DNA. The woman in Florida doesn’t have any children.”

“Of course she does, I visited her while she was pregnant with each of our children I have visited and supported the children for years, just like the children in Detroit.” Susan couldn’t believe she was hearing Brian admitting to having these children and that he sent support for them.

Angie projected a picture of the woman and her twin sister. “They are identical twins. The twin is the one with the children. They are part of the pawn. The twin sisters swapped houses when you came to town.”

“That is why she wouldn’t have sex with me when she was pregnant.” Brian said aloud as he realized what had happened.

“The woman in Atlantic City is a dealer. Did you ever notice that when you played her table, you won, however, when she went on break you lost it all back. Then she would return and you would win enough to pay most of her living expenses in that luxury condo.? Her boyfriend lives in the adjoining condo.

Brian couldn’t look at anyone, he simply sat looking down at the table.

Angie said. “We can help you Brian. We have operatives ready to move at our notice. They can have the women out of your houses by tomorrow night and you will never be bothered by them again. The woman in Detroit will not risk losing the support from the real father. The twins in Florida are running the same con on several men. The woman in Atlantic City would be out of a job in a minute if we reveal our evidence to the casino. You give us the word and we will start the process tonight and we can also market the houses for you.”

As Brian said “Do what you have to do.” he opened his Palm Pilot and started making more entries. Everyone assumed he was cutting off supply links to the three women.

“Angie and Samantha, could I speak with you outside?” He said goodnight to Susan and Sarah and the three went out on the porch to talk.

“You have given me back my life tonight, Brian said to Samantha and Angie. Before I came over here tonight, my wife said she had filed for a divorce. We never had a marriage, so it is good that it is ending. I want the two of you to have my condo in Atlantic City as a token of my appreciation. You will enjoy it for vacations, business trips, etc.”

Samantha and Angie were speechless.

Finally, Samantha said, “Brian, you are really an ok guy. If you would like me to represent you in your divorce, just let me know.”

They said goodnight and went back in to celebrate with Sarah and Susan.

“Just to be sure, he did what he said, I want to check the balances in these account.” Angie said as she called up the accounts on her laptop.

“I don’t believe this!” she said.

Samantha and Sarah both said “What is wrong?”

“Remember when he made more entries?”

They both nodded and said “Yes”

“He was putting more money in each account. Susan, your account has two and a half million and each of the children’s trust accounts have a million dollars in them.”

This was too much for Susan, who broke down and started to cry. Samantha and Angie decided not to share the porch conversation.

Sarah took Susan into the Den to talk with her and help her with her emotions. Susan assured Sarah she was ok to drive home.

Angie made the calls to the operatives to serve the notice tonight. She provided each woman with a u-haul rental truck which they could use for 72 hours. They were to move only their personal possessions. The houses would be locked at 9:00 P.M. Monday night and sales preparations crews would begin getting the properties ready to put on the market Tuesday morning. Samantha and Angie planned to meet at their new Atlantic City residence the following weekend.

After Susan left, Sarah went to look for Angie and Samantha who had disappeared. She found them sitting on her bed in the nude with a bottle of champagne and three glasses. It took Sarah less than a minute to strip and join the party.

They started with the champagne in glasses, however, they found that pouring it on tits and in pusssies, made it taste so much better.

Samantha said, “Well, it is time to bring out the old friend,” as she reached in and pulled out the huge black dildo.

“My turn to go first.” Angie said.

Samantha started to play with Angie’s tits while Sarah greased up the pole and started working it into Angie’s pussy.

She would shove it in and slowly pull it out until it was barely inserted which would cause Angie to plead, “Don’t stop!”

“How would you like a live black one of the same size?”

“Don’t even joke about something like that if you cannot produce it.“ Angie said.

“I don’t think she is kidding.” Samantha said as she saw the gleam in Sarah’s eye.

Sarah picked up the telephone.

“Hi Candice, I hate to bother you this late, but I have company and I don’t have any hot water. Would it be possible for Sampson to run over and look at it? It’s probably some little switch.”

“No problem,” Candice replied. “His two brothers and their wives are here tonight and we girls would love to get them out of the house for a while, if you know what I mean.” she said in a whisper. They could ride over to your house, fix the problem and them maybe they would stop for a beer on the way home. I’ll send them right over.”

Sarah got off the phone and said “Get in the sexiest thing you have with you. We are in for some serious fucking.” She didn’t tell them about the brothers.

Angie put on matching lacey bra and panties and a sheer nightgown. Samantha was wearing very sexy baby doll pajamas. Sarah chose a long sheer nightgown with an equally sheer robe with didn’t hide a thing.

They all chose “fuck me” high heel shoes to show off their legs to the maximum advantage.

Samantha and Angie waited in the Den while Sarah answered the door. When Sarah opened the door their were three sets of eyes peering through the fabric as though it didn’t even exist.

As tall as Sarah is, she still had to had to stretch on her toes to kiss Sampson on the cheek as she thanked him for coming.

“Pastor Sarah, I would like you to meet my brothers Adam and Joshua.” They each shook hands with Sarah but had a problem looking her in the eye, as her outfit was just too distracting.

“You all have names from the Bible, are your parents religious?”

Sampson replied, “My momma is and she makes daddy go to church whether he wants to or not.”

Adam added, “You don’t say no to momma.” They all laughed.

Sarah looked at Sampson, and said “Sampson, I have a confession to make to you and your brothers.”

“Isn’t that backwards?” Joshua asked. “Aren’t we the ones who are supposed to be making confessions to you?”

Taking a step toward Sampson, she put her arm around Sampson and looking up into his eyes, she said, “I lied to your wife, there is nothing wrong with my hot water. The truth is I have two very horny house guests and I have heard rumors that you please the women very well.”

“You been holding out on us Bro?” Joshua asked.

Looking at Sarah, Adam said, “We are both better with the women than he is!”

“You will have a chance to prove that” Sarah said, as she untied her robe and moved her body against his, pulling his lips down to meet hers.”

She stepped back and asked, “Are you ready to meet my horny guests?”

As she started to walk toward the den they started jockeying for position behind Sarah.

“Gentlemen, allow me to introduce my houseguests, Samantha and Angie. Samantha, you met Sampson at church this morning.”

There was sort of an awkward moment while everybody just looked at one another.

“You should hear this lady sing,” Sampson said to his brothers referring to Samantha.” Taking his hand Samantha said, “Why don’t you come upstairs and I will show you my other talents.” Sampson didn’t need to be asked twice. He loved looking at her legs as she walked in front of him up the steps.

Sarah said, “Well Adam, let’s go upstairs and see if you are as talented as you say you are.” Like Sampson, Adam did not have to be asked twice.

“Well Joshua, I guess you are stuck with me.” Angie said as she struck a sexy pose.

“That is perfectly ok with me, you are beautiful.”

“Flattery like that could get you somewhere,” Angie said as she reached up to pull his lips down to hers. Joshua grabbed the cheeks of her ass and lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around him. As their tongues probed each other’s mouths, Joshua started walking toward the stairway. Angie was amazed at his strength as he climbers the steps as though he was not even carrying anything. When they go to the top of the stairway, Angie guided him to the second guest room.

As Joshua sat down on the bed, he slid the nightgown up and over her head. Leaning her back he used his tongue to push the bra off of her left tit. As he was sucking on her tit, she unhooked the bra and discarded it. Joshua switched to the other tit and aggressively sucked it into his mouth. The forceful way he was sucking her tits, gave her an idea he was in for some aggressive sex. However, she knew two could play that game. Pushing him backwards on the bed, she unbuttoned his shirt and bit his nipples. Sliding to her feet, she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his slacks, pulled the zipper down and yanked his slacks and under shorts down in one motion, leaving them around his ankles.

“Let’s check out this equipment she said as she roughly grabbed his cock.” It was not fully erect and her hand barely went around it. Holding it straight up in the air she took his huge sack in the other hand massaging each of the balls. Suddenly she was attacking his cock with her mouth. She had never experienced sex with a black man and she planned to make the most of it.”

Joshua was groaning from joy and some pain as she aggressively attached his cock and balls. Although she was not a deep-throat person, she could drive a man nuts with her mouth and hands. When his balls were in her mouth, she was actively jerking him off and when his cock was in her mouth she would either massage his balls or dig her finger nails into his sack

“I never met a woman with so many moves” Joshua said.

“Honey, you haven’t seen anything yet. Tighten your seatbelt.”

“I am about to come,” he warned in case she was not used to cum in her mouth.

Holding his dick firmly with one hand, she wrapped her lips tightly around the head of dick and rammed two fingers of her other hand up his ass. When her fingers went up his ass, he shot a full load in her mouth. Swallowing the first load, she removed her mouth and let the remaining cum spurt all over her tits.

Placing a tit in his mouth, Angie said, “How would you like to lick me clean?” Joshua’s tongue started licking his cum from her chest and he didn’t stop till it was all clean. Joshua grabbed Angie under the armpits he literally tossed her on to the bed beside him. Reaching down he took off his shoes and then stepped out of his pants.

As he looked down at Angie wearing only the lace panties, he said, “You really are beautiful.” Lifting her ass off of the bed, he removed the panties in one swift movement.

“Man, does that every look good enough to eat,” he said as he looked at her pussy under that beautiful black bush of curly hair.

“Bon appetite” Angie said as she planted her feet flat on the bed and lifted her pussy into the air.

Joshua attacked her pussy with the same aggressive force he had used on her tits. It was like he was digging for gold against a time clock. His tongue never stopped until she had an orgasm sending some sweet honey juice around his tongue. He sucked her dry and resumed the tongue action until she came a second time. When he had sucked her dry he flipped her over and spread the cheeks of her ass and drove his tongue deep into her asshole. Then he yanked her up on her knees, got behind her and rammed his cock into her pussy from behind.

Angie had never taken a cock of that size and was about to ask him to go slow, but it was too late. He had driven all the way on the first stroke. Even though her pussy was wet with her own juices, it felt like he had split her in half. She thought for a moment that she was going to pass out.

After pulling his cock out of her pussy, he flipped her over on her back.

“How do you like the equipment, so far?” He said with a grin.

“I love it,” she said, as she pulled his lips to hers and kissed him passionately.

“Let’s keep it occupied she said as grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy.”

This time when he plunged into her, she raised her pussy to meet him and before long they were in perfect rhythm.

When Samantha and Sampson got to the bedroom, she turned and said “So let me see this massive cock I have been hearing about.”

“How do you know anything about the size of my cock?” Sampson wanted to know as he was removing his clothes.

When his cock popped free of his short’s, she saw it really was huge.

“You can’t go sticking that thing into white girls and expect them not to talk about it” she said as she wrapped both hands around it. “Pastor Sarah even has pictures of it.”

“Now I know you are just putting me on,” said Sampson, I have never stuck it in her. Not that if haven’t thought about it,” he said.

“Would you like to bet the pastor doesn’t have pictures of your cock?

“What are the stakes?” Sampson asked.

“If I am wrong you and your wife can have a threesome with me. If I am right I get to have a threesome with you and your wife.”

Sampson laughed, “It looks like we both win either way.”

“Follow me” she said.

With Sampson nude and Samantha still in her baby doll pajamas, they went to the dining room and Samantha booted up the computer. While the computer was booting up, Samantha took off her pajamas, and said “I am going to love eating your wife’s pussy while you fuck me.”

When she turned to select the file with the pictures of Sampson and Margaret, Sampson walked up behind her pressing his cock against her back and covered her tits with his big hands.

Turning on the projector, she invited him to sit and watch the show.

When the pictures came on he was amazed.

“Does she have pictures of me with Martha Wilding and Rita Johnson too? Sampson asked.

“Now you are bragging.” Samantha said with a laugh.

“How would you like to see what Adam and Sarah are doing right now? Samantha asked.

When Sarah had been talking with Susan, Samantha and Angie had planted cameras and microphones in Sarah’s room.

Samantha selected a camera and all of a sudden a picture appeared on the screen with Adam eating her pussy.

Lying down on the dining room table and spreading her legs, Samantha said, “Give you any ideas?”

“As Sampson buried his face in Samantha’s pussy, he could hear Sarah moaning and watched the screen as Adam moved up her body sucking on her tits before raising up to shove his cock in the good pastor.”

As Sampson started to work up her body, she put up her hand and said “Hold it big guy, I am not sure this table will hold both of us. We can leave this on automatic record and go back to the bedroom.”