Pastor Sarah Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 4:30 sharp, she call his car pull up in front of their building.

“How nice to see you Donald.” Rita said.

“You are really something Rita, the way you used that stripper to force me into supplying the things you wanted at the church.”

“That stripper as you refer to her, just happens to be the best business person in this town. She has turned my company from just barely making it to flourishing. I am looking for several people. In fact, I just hired another woman from the strip club.”

“Aren’t you afraid of what people will think if you are hiring these kind of women.?”

“Let me remind you Donald, the only people who know they have worked in the strip club are men who patronize the strip club.”

“Well, that’s different.” Donald said.

“Really?”

“Well you know what I mean.”

“You mean, you are not getting the type of sex you want at home, so you can go someplace that your wife doesn’t know about. I wonder if she would love to meet Candice or Ruth?”

“Please don’t tell her. She wouldn’t understand.”

“Have a seat Donald” Donald sat in the wing chair that Rita directed him to.

Removing her wrap-around skirt, she said, “You know Donald, we like a little dirty sex too.” Putting one foot on the seat beside Donald’s leg, she said, “Now show me your twenty dollar bill trick.”

Donald reached in his pocket and took out the bill that Candice had given him. Somewhat timidly he placed it through the crouch of the thong.

“Sorry, I didn’t have a g-string” Rita said. When Donald got the bill through, Rita grabbed the back of the chair and brought her other foot up to the seat. “Now pull as hard as you can.” Rita had precut the crotch, so it broke easily exposing her pussy.

Donald breathing was showing his excitement with Rita’s pussy a few inches from his face. Although he had looked at a lot of pussies, he had never had one quite that close.

“Stick out your tongue Donald.” As soon as he did, she mashed her pussy against his tongue and said “Enjoy!. You have never eaten pussy before have you Donald?”

Since she was pressing so hard against his mouth, he couldn’t speak, he just shook his head.

“You have come to the right teacher.” Rita said backing away a little. “Take your fingers and spread the lips. Then bury your tongue as deep as you can and just keep moving it around.” Donald followed his instructions perfectly and before long, Rita could feel herself coming. She put one hand behind his head and pulled him tight against her as her juices entered his mouth.”

Rita stepped down and put her skirt back on saying, “That is probably as much lesson as your heart can stand today.

“That was great!” Donald said as he was wiping his lips.

As she was walking him to the door, Rita said, “I noticed all your sales staff are male. Don’t be surprised if Pastor Sarah sends you some female sale’s applicants.

“I don’t have any openings right now.”

“I suggest you make some unless you want the applications sent to your wife.”

“No, don’t do that, I will see what I can do.”

“Good night Donald.” Rita said, as she kissed him on the cheek. “Good Night Rita.”

As she watched Donald walk to the car, she wondered if any of the strippers had sales experience.