Pastor Sarah Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank had no problem believing what his father had been doing, but he couldn’t visualize his mother even having sex, let alone sex with another woman.

Frank suggested they go to the guest room, since Sampson and Margaret were in the master bedroom.

After both couples had satisfied each other, they met in the den for a nightcap before Sampson and Samantha left.

When Sampson and Samantha returned to the parsonage, Samantha asked, “Do you have energy for more round.”

“I always have energy for one more round.” They had just come back down the steps and Samantha was saying goodbye to Sampson as Sarah came in from her threesome with Brenda and Jack.

Sampson was anxious to get home to hear about Candice’s evening with the women.

Samantha and Sarah shared the details of their evening.

When Sarah had arrived, Jack and Brenda were both nervous about the evening. Although they loved each other, each had been having sex with other people for six years. Brenda had been exclusively with women and Jack had been with women with Brenda’s complete endorsement and usually set up by Brenda.

Sarah told Samantha the evening went exactly like Samantha and Angie had rehearsed it with Jack.

As Brenda had watched Sarah and Jack, she had memories of when she and Jack had a wonderful sex relationship. As Jack watched Brenda and Sarah, he waited with great anticipation for his role.

With Brenda’s pussy was over Sarah’s mouth, Sarah handed Jack the dildo which he greased up and inserted in Brenda’s ass working it in and out.

Jack removed the dildo and inserted his cock in its place. Sarah moved up in the bed taking a nipple in her mouth. Jack pulled out of Brenda’s ass and entered her pussy from behind.

Brenda had forgotten how much she had enjoyed Jack’s cock and had several orgasms in a row.

Sarah told Samantha the night was a complete success and she was sure that Brenda had decided she could have both Jack and women.

“By the way, I emailed Greg that you would be home tomorrow and also sent him a video of your shower this afternoon.”

Samantha insisted on seeing the video and as she watched herself masturbating, she said, “I will tell Greg, I was thinking about how much I was missing him.”

Since this was their last night together, they were both anxious to get to bed.

As she turned out the light, Sarah said, “I am glad Greg married you and we have remained such close friends.”

“Close is the operative word.” Samantha said as their bodies came together.

Author's Request:

With the exception of one follow-up comment, the response to this series has been positive. Do you wish to see it continue? Let me hear your thoughts.

Mix and Match