Pastor Sarah Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the sign said "wait to be seated" he proceeded to a booth that was obviously his regular seduction spot.

Just as they sat down a beautiful woman in high heels, a short skirt and a halter top (two sizes too small) appeared greeting him by name.

"I know what you would like Mr. Anderson." Turning to Angie, she said, "What can I get you to drink."

The waitress disappeared and returned with two scotch on the rocks and plate with a variety of cheeses and crackers.

"It appears you have been here before." Angie said.

"Yes, the college has a room here for visitors to the campus and we frequently entertain guests here. I was flattered when you called and said I had been recommended for this research project. Can you tell me more about it?"

"Several years ago, someone doing a research paper for her thesis focused on what makes students succeed. After hundreds of interviews the thing which appeared most frequently was the influence of a teacher or professor. Our firm was so impressed with her paper, that the research firm not only hired her, but also allowed her to continue the research. We picked a wide range of Ivy League and State Universities as well as community colleges and business schools. Surveys were sent out to Alumni of these institutions asking for the name of the instructor who had the largest impact on their life."

"We are hopeful that our sperm samples will lead us to a gene that we may be able to look for when directing students to pursue a teaching career or when hiring teachers and professors."

"How many schools are in the survey?" Jonathan asked, swallowing the hook, line and sinker as he signaled the waitress for another round.

"There were over one hundred thousand surveys sent to the alumni of 918 schools, colleges and universities. I picked, I mean we picked the one hundred teachers who had been mentioned by the greatest number of students to ask for a sample of their sperm."


"Wow, I really feel honored. I would love to see the names of the students who felt that way about my teaching."

"I am sorry, that information is confidential, however, I can tell you that you were number one in percentage of women that mentioned your name." she said in a whisper as she leaned forward for him to get a better look down her dress. "That is why I personally chose to do your collection." she said as she made eye contact with him as he looked up from her tits. He also had leaned in and their faces were only inches apart.

As they leaned back, he said "You are the one that did the original research aren't you?"

"I didn't mean to let that slip." Angie said, "But you are right. That is why I get to hand pick the collections I want to do. I will let some of the other technicians do some of the older, less attractive men."

They ordered dinner and an expensive bottle of wine.

As they were eating dinner, the piano player came by their table on his way to begin playing for the evening.

"Hell Mr. Anderson," the Piano said.

"Hi Jim, I would like you to meet Sylvia Brookfield."

"Good evening Ms. Brookfield, do you have any requests for the evening."

"Just some nice romantic music" she said as she winked at Jonathan.

As they finished their meal, Angie said, "Did I understand you to say, that your college has a room reserved here?"

"Yes, we do."

"Are there any guests using it this evening?" Angie asked.

"No, guests tend to be here on weekends. Sometimes we use it for interviews."

"I wonder if we could use it for the collection? Angie asked. "I made the mistake of checking out of my room because I have to move to my next location when we are finished. I was worried about how it would look to have to go to the front desk and ask for my room back."

"Certainly," Jonathan said, "It so happens, I have the key with me. I hope you don't have to rush right off."

Slipping her foot out of shoe, she ran her foot up the calf of his leg, and said "After I get the collection, I could be convinced to stay a little while."

Seeing the foot action, the waitress came over and asked if they were ready for the check or if they would like an after dinner drink.

"I would love a glass of Port." Angie said.

"Make that two." Jonathan said, "And just put the this on my account with the normal tip."

As they drank, Angie's foot moved up Jonathan's leg.

"I have to be careful, how much I let you drink or it may be difficult to get the collection." Moving her foot into his crotch she said, "It doesn't seem like that will be a problem."

The Piano player had a perfect view of what was happening under the table and winked at Angie when she looked in his direction.

"Can you explain how the collection process works?" Jonathan asked.

"I could, but I think it would be easier to simply show you when we get to the room."

As they left, the waitress, said "Good night, I hope you have a pleasant evening."

"I am sure we will." Jonathan responded. The waitress watched as they walked down the hall to room 36.

The waitress walked over to the piano player and said, "She is a little older than most of the young women he brings here."

"She must also be a little more experienced. Did you see her jerking him off with her foot?" the bartender responded. "We really do need to get a camera set up in that room."

When they got into the room, Jonathan wanted to grab Angie and kiss her, but she explained that they had work to do before they could play. But she assured him that she was as anxious to play as he was. She said she needed to change into her lab coat and she would do that in the bathroom. She turned back the covers on the bed instructing him to strip and cover his body with a sheet.

She took her briefcase and went into the bathroom. She took off her dress and since she was not wearing underpants that left her with the garter belt, mesh stockings and high heels. When she came out he was under the sheet.

Walking to the side of the bed, she said, "I find it speeds the process if I do not button my lab coat."

"I can feel the process speeding up already." Jonathan said.

Angie laughed as she turned out all the lights except one in the corner of the room. She explained that she would place a rubber on him and that requirements said that she had to actually manipulate the process by giving him a hand job while wearing latex gloves to avoid any contamination. She took a rubber and gloves out of her briefcase and laid them on top of the sheet. She felt his cock through the sheet to determine how they were doing. It was erect and a drop of pre-cum was already penetrating the sheet.

"Just relax for a moment" she said massaging his cock through the sheet. "We have a little paper work to do." Giving his cock a little squeeze, she said "I hate to be held up by paper work. You must have tons of paperwork at the college."

"Yes we do." he said. "It seems there is a form for everything. Can we do the paperwork afterwards?" he asked.

"Regulations say no." she said, "And I have better plans for after." she said running her hand over her pussy and leaning down to give him a quick kiss."

Taking a clipboard and pen from her briefcase, she asked "Are you right handed or left handed?"

"Right handed." he responded, looking a little confused.

Taking his left hand, she placed it on her tit saying, "That will keep us both motivated while we work through the paperwork." She gave him a moment to really get into massaging.

She told him the first form was simply his permission for her to do the collection. The second form was authorization for the lab to process it. The third form was permission to use his sperm as an anonymous donor to be used in the study. The fourth form was simply a form stating that he would not hold her, the research firm, or laboratory responsible for any psychological reaction he might have from having his sperm collected. He had both hands busy on her tits while she was going through the forms with the back of the clipboard toward him and didn't hear a word she has said.

He signed all the forms without even looking at them.

Luckily the bed had a spindle headboard.

"I hate to do this part." Angie said, "but regulations require, for our safety, that we restrain your hands while we are doing the collection." As she took a pair of handcuffs from her briefcase, she explained. "One of our technicians had a professor go nuts after he ejaculated and he tried to choke the technician. Lucky for her we all have our black belts in Karate, but they placed this extra requirement on us."

Putting out his hands, Jonathan said, "I don't mind. In fact I like to use handcuffs occasionally myself."

"I bet you do." Angie thought to herself.

When she had both hands secured, she put on the latex gloves, got a tube to place the rubber in and pulled back the sheet. She put the rubber on his erect cock and started to jerk him off with one hand while she massaged his balls with the other. It didn't take long before he shot his load into the rubber. She carefully removed it and placed it in the tube.

Turning the lights back on, Angie said, "I have some facts to share with you Mr. Jonathan Anderson, Jr. You asked for the names of who referred you to us. Actually there is only one name that is important to us. Does the name Barbara Wheeler mean anything to you?

"I don't recall that name." Jonathan said.

"Maybe this picture will help you remember the gullible senior you raped on this very bed two years ago." showing him a picture of Barbara in her Cap and Gown.

"Oh, that was the girl who wanted help finding a job and offered to have sex with me if I could help her find a job."

Grabbing his balls and squeezing, Angie said, "If I ever hear you say that again, I will personally hunt you down and cut these off."

Picking up a picture of Jason, she said, "Here is the boy you fathered that night."

"You can't prove that." Jonathan challenged.

Picking up the tube with containing his sperm, she said "The lab will have the answer for us by 10:00 tomorrow morning."

"You should really read what you sign. Let me tell you what you signed as you were playing with my tits."

"Those signatures are no good, you tricked me."

Laughing, Angie said, "I can't wait to hear this played out in front of a judge. But Judge, how could I read and play with her tits at the same time?"

"My real name is Angie. There is no study, so this whole front page is fraud."

"The second form you signed gives the lab permission to a paternity match with Jason Wheeler to determine if you are the father." The third form states that if you are the father of Jason Wheeler, as proven by the test, that you or the college will pay $2,000 a month child support and deposit $3,000 a month into a trust fund to be administered by Barbara Wheeler until Jason's twenty-first birthday for his education. The remaining balance will be turned over to Jason upon his twenty-first birthday. Since Jason just celebrated his second birthday, the amounts of $48,000 and $72,000 are due in the bank by three o'clock tomorrow afternoon.

The fourth form states that you surrender all parental rights, while maintaining financial responsibility, so that Jason will be free to be adopted by Barbara's future husband it this is their choice.

Yanking on the handcuffs and kicking his feet, Jonathan, said, "You can't do this!"

Taking a camera from her briefcase, Angie took several picture of him kicking and pulling on handcuffs.

"You are going to have very sore wrists if you keep that up long. Those are FBI style handcuffs and that is a steel headboard."

"When that test comes back negative, you are going to be sued." Jonathan threatened.

"I will take that chance." Angie said.

"My associate Samantha, an attorney, has an appointment with your father at noon tomorrow. She will have the account numbers for the wire transfer of the funds. If by any chance you are thinking of contesting the amount or the process, be advised that we will be in contact with the thirty-two women, your father has paid off over the years to enter a class action suit that they were contracted with under false pretense of being the only victim. If we take that one to court, your father will probably lose the college."

Picking up the remote control, Angie selected the pay for view pornographic station for him to watch while she got dressed.

Once she had everything packed and ready to go, she changed the channel to the twenty-four hour religious programming station. She couldn't wait to tell Sarah that detail.

"See, I told you I had plans for after the collection." She said as she left the room and placed the "Do not disturb sign on the door."

When she arrived back in her room, she immediately called Barbara. "You can have Jason's blood drawn at eight o'clock in the morning."

"You got his sperm? Where is he now?"

"He is handcuffed to the bed that he raped you in, watching religious programs."

"Samantha said, you never fail." Barbara said. "But how did you accomplish that."

"Hey!, I can't give away trade secrets. I will email you pictures of him handcuffed to the bed in the morning. Samantha has a twelve o'clock appointment with him tomorrow."

"How can I ever thank you or repay you and Samantha."

"Honey, you just love and care for that little boy and keep doing a great job for our friend Pastor Sarah. Right now I am going to go see if I can stir up some interest with a piano player or a waitress. I had thought about giving your professor a tumble before telling him the facts, but I found him rather repulsive. I will be in touch tomorrow morning."

When Barbara hung up, she had to call Pastor Sarah to tell her the news. Sarah almost died laughing when Barbara told her he was in hand cuffs watching religious programming.

Before returning to the piano bar, Angie went to the front desk to tell them that Mr. Anderson had a severe headache and did not want to be disturbed or have any calls put through to his room. She also asked to use the fax machine. She faxed a copy of the documents to Samantha for her use when she visited the Senior. Mr. Anderson tomorrow.

After securing the documents in her room, she returned to the piano bar for a night-cap and hopefully a little actions. When the same waitress with the big tits and short skirt came to take her order, she asked if Mr. Anderson would be joining her.

"You might say Mr. Anderson is a little tied up right now." Angie responded.

"The piano player would like to know if you have any request." the waitress said when she returned with her drink.

Handing the waitress a twenty dollar bill for the piano player, Angie said "Yes, tell him I would like to hear 'Are you lonely tonight' and that my room number is 44."

"Am I invited too?" asked the waitress, since he is my husband.

"You sure are." Angie responded, "I only like to come between a husband and wife in bed."

When she finished her drink she left a twenty dollar tip for the waitress and returned to her room. A few minutes later a knock came at the door and both of them were standing there.

As they came into the room, the piano player said, "We were surprised to see you come back to the bar. We never see the women after he takes them to his room."

"He was a bit of a disappointment. I am ready for the real thing." she said as she looked at her two guests. She lifted her dress over her head prompting the waitress to take off her tank top releasing the nicest pair of tits, Angie had seen in a while. "Wow, talk about the real thing" she said, leaning forward and taking a nipple in her mouth.

The piano player was rapidly undressing and stood behind Angie rubbing his quickly hardening cock against her ass as he reached around her massaging her tits. Angie asked the piano player to unhook her nylons and slowly remove them. After she removed her garter belt, she pulled his face down to his pussy. As he was eating her pussy, she continued to lick and suck on those fine tits.

The waitress rolled on to her back and invited Angie to eat her pussy. Angie was dipping her tongue deeper and deeper, as the piano player buried his cock into her pussy from behind. They all came at the same time and collapsed on the bed exhausted.

They apologized for having to leave, but said they had a babysitter. Angie assured them, she had gotten exactly what she needed.

Jonathan's wife called the motel at 3:00 a.m. asking when her husband had left. She knew he was meeting a business associate for dinner, but had expected him home by eleven at the latest.

When the desk clerk said he had a headache and didn't want to be disturbed, his wife responded, "I'll give him a headache. This is his wife, ring his phone." It rang and rang, but he never answered it. As soon as she dropped the kids off at school, she headed for the motel.

Angie was packed and ready to leave by six o'clock. She took an envelope and wrote Maria on the outside and put a fifty dollar bill and the key to the handcuffs inside the envelope. Leaving the envelope on the vanity, she walked past room thirty-six and turned the sign to say "Make up room."

She drove to Atlantic City, where she had made arrangement to have the sperm evaluated and tested against Jason's blood sample. They would be able to electronically do the comparison in a matter of minutes. As she was driving along, she thought about the satisfaction Maria would have seeing the great Mr. Anderson handcuffed and nude.

Since Angie had requested Maria to make up her room early, Maria went to her room at eight o'clock. She found the key and the money. She didn't know what the key was, so she put it in her pocket and finished cleaning the room. Room thirty-six was the only other room ready to be made up, so she let herself in the room and was surprised to hear the television playing.

When she saw Mr. Anderson lying on the bed, she held the key in the air and said (in broken English). What's the matter Mr. Anderson, you fuck with the wrong lady this time.

Jonathan said "Don't just stand there, get me out of these things." before he saw his wife standing behind Maria.

"I will take that." his wife said, taking the key from Maria's hand.

"Jonathan, it does look like you fucked with the wrong lady, and that lady was me." Taking the key into the bathroom, she flushed it down the toilet and left.

Turning to the television, Maria said, "I like to watch Billy Graham too."

"Do something to get me out of here." Jonathan demanded.

"I have no key. I call policeman, they have keys to handcuffs." said Maria.

"No, don't call the police." Jonathan said. But it was too late, Maria had already left. She went to the front desk and told them Mr. Anderson needed the police. Two squad cars responded. One of the cars was a female officer who broke out laughing when she walked in the room and the other officer was Jonathan's brother-in-law.

"Did you want to file a missing person report for your lady friend?" his brother-in-law asked.

"Or maybe a kidnapping charge." the female officer said.

Both were laughing hysterically when the motel manager, who had just arrived came in the room.

"Mr. Anderson, what is the meaning of this? We have been very lenient with you before, but this is taking it too far. We don't believe in this kind of thing." The preacher on the TV was preaching on the sin of adultery.

"Will someone please get me out of these handcuffs?" Jonathan said.

His brother-in-law tried his keys and they wouldn't work. "Sorry, these are FBI issue, local enforcement officer's keys will not work."

Calling the dispatch on his radio, he asked the officer on duty to call over to the FBI office and send someone to the Shady Acres Motel with handcuff keys because they had someone handcuffed to the bed.