Pastor Sarah Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The parking lot was soon full of city and state police cars who had heard the radio message. They all came in to see what was going on. The hotel manager had covered Mr. Anderson's body with a sheet, just before the photographer from the local newspaper showed up.

The brother-in-law yanked the sheet back and said, "This is the way we found the crime scene. The only problem is, we don't know what the crime was." The photographer snapped away knowing he would have to run the one with the sheet covering the body in the paper, but the others would be great for bulletin boards.

A woman from the FBI finally arrived with a set of keys which would work.

Jonathan demanded everyone get out of the room so he could get dressed. As he stepped into the hall, the photographer started snapping more pictures and the local TV station had a reporter there trying to get a statement as he exited the room. He walked past everyone and went to his car. He had to get to his father's office before this attorney got there. When he arrived at his father's office, he found his wife was there as well as an attorney named Samantha. The lab's had confirmed a positive match by nine o'clock, so Samantha had called for an earlier appointment.

As he walked into the office, his father asked, "Is this your signature."

"Yes, but she tricked me."

His father turned to Samantha and said, "Please tell Ms. Wheeler how very sorry I am for my son's actions. The money will be in her accounts by noon today and the monthly payments will be deposited on time."

As Samantha was driving to Atlantic City she heard a newsbreak, saying a college professor was found handcuffed to a bed at a local motel. She called Angie on her cell phone just as Angie had turned on the TV in the condo and saw the pictures of Jonathan leaving the motel. The reporters were going crazy trying to guess how he had gotten in that position. As Maria watched the TV, she felt the fifty dollar bill in her pocket and smiled.

The piano player and waitress were watching the morning news and saw Mr. Anderson leaving the hotel room. "She wasn't kidding when she said he was a little tied up, the waitress said to her husband. I wonder who that lady is?"

Angie sent the pictures to Barbara as promised and advised her to check the two account balances on line shortly after noon.

Barbara called Angie and asked her for more details, but Angie simply said. "The money in your accounts represents two years of monthly payment retroactive to Jason's birth. He will receive the same monthly payments until his twenty-first birthday."

Jeremy had gone to ask his father to come to dinner and then was headed to the airport to pick up his mother and siblings, so Barbara asked Pastor Sarah to be with her when she checked the balances. One account was a money/market account for the monthly child support and the other was a mutual fund for the trust fund.

Barbara was shaking as she typed in the numbers for the money/market account. When the balance came back as $48,000, she almost fainted.

"That means you will be getting $2,000 a month for Jason's support." Pastor Sarah said. It looks like you won't have to worry about living in a small apartment. You will be able to afford a nice house for Jason and you when you add your salary, you will be able to have a very nice life.

When the amount of $72,000 came up in the trust fund, Pastor Sarah said "Samantha wasn't kidding when she said you could provide a private school education for Jason if you choose to do that.

Barbara was in shock. Finally she looked at Pastor Sarah and said, "All this happened because you trusted me and gave me a chance."

"No Barbara, all this happened because good wins out in the end."