Pastor Sarah Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I thought she was talking about my new power roto-rooter machine, but Candice told me on the way home that she was talking about the size of my cock.”

“Suddenly, white women started making up plumbing jobs to get me in their house.”

“Well, I am glad you are going to be at my house for several months to come.”

Sampson asked Victoria if she thought Dennis was having sex with Pastor Sarah and Candice.

“No, I don’t think so. He is very business oriented and tonight he is strictly focusing on the business aspects of the evening. He will fuck Pastor Sarah, but not tonight. He checked out her body pretty well when they met. Candice is so beautiful, he will also fuck her at some time in the future. The women at the dinner the other night couldn‘t get enough of her. And when I tell them about your tool, don‘t be surprised if your business increases even more”

Dennis, Candice and Pastor Sarah arrived back from looking at the resort. Sarah was very excited about all the possibilities. Dennis gave Sarah the phone number for the caretaker, so he could meet her or other there at any time.

When Sarah arrived home, Jeremy and Barbara were waiting for her to tell her about their engagement. They asked her if she would do their wedding two weeks from tomorrow. She was excited for them and not surprised that their parents had taken it so well.

When she told them about the resort, Jeremy said, “That is Paradise Hotel and Resort. Until a few years ago, people came great distances to stay there. The people who owned it couldn’t pay the bills and the bank took it.”

“Do you know the people who owned it?” Sarah asked.

“Yeah, the Nelsons. He works for my dad as a mechanic and she works as a waitress. They live in the trailer park.”

Sarah told them about Candice’s idea for a picnic and asked Jeremy to take some pictures and Barbara to make create an invitation to the picnic.

Sarah would find out in the next week that everyone knew the Paradise and the Nelsons.

Sarah said “Good night” and told them how happy she was for them.

Mrs. Wheeler had set her alarm for five o’clock to start baking and finishing the Gumbo. When she got to the church, she put on the large urn of coffee and got the dough out to rise. While the dough was rising, she made pecan rolls. By the time people started arriving, between seven-thirty and eight o’clock, the whole church smelled like a bakery. Not one of the volunteers had ever had homemade pecan rolls like Mrs. Wheeler made.

Walter was busy giving assignments. Mr. Wheeler was one of the first people to pick up a brush and start painting. Pastor Sarah did not come over until eight-thirty because Brian and Susan had come to see her to ask her to do their marriage as soon as possible. They scheduled their wedding for eight o’clock Thursday evening and said it would just be family.

“I saved you some of pecan rolls.” Mrs. Wheeler said as Pastor Sarah came into the kitchen. “Mr. Wilding sure has this well organized.”

“Wow, these are good!” Sarah said as she ate a pecan roll.

Sarah went from room to room thanking everyone for coming and working so hard. When she went into the sanctuary, the professional painters were making great progress. They had set of scaffolding earlier in the week and done all the prep work. They assured her they would finish and clean everything up before the end of the day.

She asked Walter if he had time to take a coffee break and talk about something else with her for a minute.

She told him about Dennis’ offer for the Paradise Hotel and Resort property. “Were you serious about having friends who could write some big checks? This place is going to cost a fortune to operate.”

“Absolutely. Are you available Tuesday night to get some of them together for a dinner cruise?”

“Sure! How do you know they will be available?” Sarah asked.

“I have already talked with the first six couples and found out when they would be available. This Tuesday night is the only night they are all available. They all own yachts as large or larger than mine.”

Brian and Susan were waiting at the parsonage when Jeremy came to get Barbara to go to the church and join the painting party. When Jeremy and Barbara came into the den, with Jason, Brian and Susan told them about their upcoming wedding.

Looking at Jeremy, Brian asked “Would you be my best man son?”

“I sure will dad.” he said as he hugged his father.

Looking at Barbara, Susan asked “Would you be my matron of honor?”

Hugging Susan, Barbara said, “I would be honored beyond words.”

Reaching in his pocket, Brian handed Jeremy a ring of keys.

“What are these for.”

“That is your mother and my wedding gift to you. Since I will be moving back home, you and Barbara can have my house.”

Barbara had no idea what type of house it was, but she hugged him and said “We will have a real house for Jason. She had planned to use money from the initial child support payment, but now she would not have to do that.

“That is a better house than the one mom is living in.” said Jeremy, “Why don’t you and mom move there?”

“We want to live where we conceived you and your sister and brothers. That house has a lot of history for us.”

“When can I see it?” Barbara asked.

“Well, we should be painting, but I think Pastor Sarah would understand if we took a few minutes to go see it now.” Jeremy said. He knew she was going to be blown away when she saw the house.

“Have fun you two.” Brian said. “I have to get to the dealerships. This might be our biggest single day of sales. And your mother needs to get home to the children.”

As Jeremy was casually through a community with massive homes, he suddenly pulled in a driveway and stopped.

“No! This couldn’t be it.” Barbara said as she looked at the huge sprawling ranch house with a three car garage.

“This is home baby.” Barbara got Jason out of the car seat as Jeremy was opening the front door. Barbara walked from room to room with Jason following her. There were five bedrooms. Each bedroom had a bathroom. There was a formal living room, dining room, huge kitchen, Den, Office, Laundry room and closets everywhere plus a two or three powder rooms. Barbara didn’t know what to say.

Taking her hand, he led her out back to the in-ground swimming pool complete with pool house containing 2 bath rooms complete with showers.

Looking at the huge back yard, Barbara asked, “How big is the property?”

“Slightly over ten acres.” Jeremy said. This was the contractor’s house, who built all the big homes we drove past getting here. He saved the largest and nicest lot for his own house. When he retired and went to Florida, Dad bought the house for him and his second wife. Her father, the mayor, had their marriage annulled last week for her to be able to stay in the good graces of the Catholic church. Because it was an annulment, Dad is free to get married immediately. By the way, there is a full basement under the whole house with nothing in it. Jason will be able to have all kind of toys down there to play with.

“When can we move in?” Barbara asked.

Jeremy held up the keys. “Dad doesn’t live here anymore. He moved home last night and boy were they noisy.”

Barbara walked back through the house as though she was walking in her sleep. She kept expecting to wake up and find out she had been dreaming.

“Can we bring my parents to see it tonight?”

“Why don’t we have them stay here for the rest of the time they are in town. I hope they will stay for mom and dad’s wedding on Thursday.

“Can we go by the dealership on the way back to the church? I really need to give your dad another hug.”

As they drove toward the dealership, there were so many customers at each location, they had off duty police officers directing traffic.

“I think we need to save your hug for tonight.” Jeremy said as he turned around and headed for the church.

“When Barbara tried to describe the house to her mother, she was almost hyper-ventilating.”

Jeremy called his dad to confirm that they could move in immediately. He told him about his idea for the Wheeler’s to stay there.

“You have the keys. I will pick up my clothes and business records from the office, but all the furniture and everything else stays with the house. By the way, did you notice the BMW sports car in the garage?” That is yours also. I bought it for my wife, but she never drove it. She said she didn’t like the color. I thought everybody liked red sports cars.”

Pastor Sarah asked Jeremy to get the camera and take pictures of the people working in the various rooms and the sanctuary. Also get a picture of Mrs. Wheeler preparing her famous gumbo.

By noon, Mrs. Wheeler had all the tables set up and she planned to place a big bowl of gumbo in the middle of each table to serve family style. A loaf of bread and a sharp knives were spaced out across the tables. Individual bowls and bread plates were in front of each chair. When everyone was present, Pastor Sarah offered the grace and Mrs. Wheeler started dipping up the gumbo and Mr. Wheeler carried the large bowls to the tables.

Mrs. Wheeler watched with pride as they inhaled the gumbo and she encouraged them to go back for more since she had made plenty.

Many of the women wanted her recipe and she told each of them “Honey, you just take a lot of chicken and a lot of shrimp and you add everything else until you get it right.”

It took a lot of energy for the people to get up from the table and return to painting. Everybody in the room came by to tell her how good it was.

Some of the classroom groups had finished just before lunch, so they were reassigned to Fellowship Hall where they had eaten lunch. Walter did not want the paint smell in the room before lunch. As other groups finished, they joined the group painting Fellowship Hall.

Pastor Sarah walked from room to room, hardly able to believe the transformation. She remembered when volunteer work parties had painted the education wing of her father’s church, it was the same small group of people working every Saturday for most of the summer.

When she went into the sanctuary, they were just removing the scaffolds. All the high areas were complete and they were working on the lower areas. Henry was most excited, because he and Amanda were getting married in a few weeks and the church would look beautiful for their wedding.

No one left the building until the last brush full of paint has been spread. At the conclusion of the day, they met in the sanctuary and sang some hymns and Pastor Sarah offered a prayer of thanksgiving for all they had accomplished.

As Sarah looked out across the sanctuary at the volunteers with paint splattered faces and clothes, she realized that at least one fourth of them were people she had never met. Some were spouses of the painters and many were just friends of someone in the church.

Sarah called Mrs. Wheeler to the front of the church and thanked her for the wonderful food she had prepared. The painters gave her a standing ovation. She was embarrassed, but both Mr. Wheeler and Barbara were very proud.

Then she invited Walter to come forth and complimented him on organizing the day. He too received a standing ovation.

Sarah closed by thanking everyone who had made the day possible.

Barbara couldn’t wait to show her parents, her and Jeremy’s new house. The Wheeler’s followed them in their car and as they drove through the development, Barbara’s mother couldn’t believe the size of the homes.

When Jeremy pulled into their driveway, her father said, “This is the most beautiful house in the development.”

Her mother walked in the front door and just stood with her mouth open. As she walked throughout the house, she said, “This is the most beautiful house I have ever seen.”

“When do you move in?” her mother asked. Jeremy held up the keys and said “We are in. Which bedroom would you like?” He explained that they wanted them to stay with them until they had to return home. He also told them about his father and mother’s wedding and said “I hope you can stay until at least Thursday.”

Mrs. Wheeler had sat down on a plush sofa in the family room and said “You might have to evict me.”

Barbara’s father started to laugh as he ran his hand along the edge of the pool table. Looking at his wife he asked, “Do you remember the nights we made love on a pool table?”

“George! Don’t go telling people things like that.”

“Pool table mother?” Barbara said faking a shocked look.

“Your father talks too much.”

“Tell us more, Dad. So where was the pool table?”

Her father said, “It was in her parent’s basement. They didn’t trust us to be alone in her room, but they would let us go down to play pool.”

Jeremy looked at his soon to be mother-in-law and imagined taking her on the pool table.

“Can we change the subject?” her mother asked. Everyone laughed and George said, but that was nothing compared to the sofa in the living room where she used to baby-sit.

“George, if you don’t shut up right now you are going to be picking a separate bedroom.”

Jeremy decided to leave the room before anyone noticed the hard on that was just thinking about corking his future mother-in-law was creating.

It had been a long day for Barbara’s mother and she was ready to take a nap. Her father offered to go back to the parsonage and get their things. He was hoping to find Pastor Sarah alone. However, when he arrived he found that Margaret Wilding, Walther’s daughter-in-law was having a glass of wine with Sarah in the Den.

“Come join us, Sarah invited. Where is Mrs. Wheeler?

“ She is taking a nap in one of the guest rooms in Barbara and Jeremy’s new house.”

“New house?” Sarah said in surprise.

Mr. Wheeler told her about Jeremy’s father giving them the house, since he had moved back to his original home to be with his first wife. Since Sarah had never seen the house, he described it to her.

“I know that house.” Margaret said. “It belonged to the contractor that built Oak Acres. They are going to need a lot of children to fill that house.” Of course she didn’t know that Jason’s sister or brother was probably already on the way.

Since Margaret’s husband had taken the children to an amusement park for the day and would not be back until evening, Sarah had invited Margaret to stay for dinner.

“I really feel grimy after painting all day. Would you mind if I take a shower? Not at all and I have a summer shift you can put on instead of getting back into dirty clothes. You can use the guest room shower. Sarah still had the camera in the guest room shower and she wanted to give Mr. Wheeler a show.

As soon as Margaret went upstairs, Sarah invited Mr. Wheeler to come in and see what she had on her laptop. Thinking he might get to see Sarah fucking Adam again, he was excited about the possibility.

When Sarah booted up the laptop and turned on the projector, all he saw was an empty shower stall. Then he saw a hand reach in and turn on the water.

“Are we watching Margaret take her shower?” he asked even more excited.

Sarah didn’t need to answer because he saw her step into the shower. As she was shampooing her hair, Sarah said, “You could probably use a shower also. Why don’t you go join her?”

“Are you serious?” he asked.

Rubbing her hand across his stiffening cock, she said “Margaret really likes well endowed black men. Go ahead, before she finishes. Strip before you go in the bathroom”

Not really believing this was happening, George Wheeler went to the guest room. He probably undressed faster than he ever had in his life.

As he opened the bathroom door, Margaret said, “Is that you Sarah?

“No.” George replied. “Sarah said you might like some company.”

Opening the shower stall door and looking at George’s huge erection Margaret said. “Sarah is so thoughtful. Come on in.”

Just as they were starting to soap each other from head to toe, Sarah’s doorbell rang. Not knowing who it was she turned off the switch on the projector, but left the laptop running.

Candice had just stopped by, hoping to visit Barbara and to congratulate her on getting support money from Jason’s father.

Sarah said, “I have a lot of interesting updated information related to Barbara, but would you like to see where her dad is right now?

“Sure.” Candice said, following her into the dining room. As Sarah flipped the switch, Margaret was guiding his cock to her pussy.

“Wow” Candice said, “His cock is bigger than Sampson’s.

Lifting Margaret off her feet and holding her against the side of the shower he started pumping, going deeper each time until he reached full penetration. Margaret was yelling, which was a combination of joy and pain. When they finished their shower, they dried each other off and fell on the bed.

He told her how beautiful she was several times between their kisses. He slid down and kissed her neck and then opened his mouth and took in as much of her tit as he could get in his mouth. He moved from there to her pussy which was flowing with both of their juices. He sucked as much of it as he could out of her pussy. When he was finished, Margaret told him to lie on his back and she took his limp cock, totally into her mouth.

She started a swallowing action that caused his cock to grow. When she removed her mouth, his cock was full size.

“Wow. That is quite an act” Candice said. “I need to learn that technique.”

She put her pussy above his now erect cock and lowered herself until it he was fully inserted. Without moving up or down, she simply started moving her pussy muscles bring him to an orgasm. As he exploded, it set off and explosion in her body. She collapsed on top of him.

After a few minutes, she said, “We really should get back downstairs.” Sarah will think we got lost.

“I think we did.” he said.

Margaret went into Sarah‘s closet and found a summer shift and put it on with nothing under it.

When they got downstairs, they were surprised to find Sarah having a glass of wine with Candice.

Sarah introduced Barbara’s father to Candice.

He said, “You are the one responsible for Barbara’s good luck.”

“No. Barbara is the one who is responsible. All I did was invite her to come to church. She approached Pastor Sarah on her own and has proven what she can do. Your daughter is a very talented young lady.

Mr. Wheeler went upstairs and when he came back down, he said, they would be around for a few days and hoped to see them again.

“I am sure we will see more of each other.” Sarah said.

When he had left, Margaret said, “Well, that was a pleasant surprise.”

Candice said, “You looked pretty good up there girl.”

Sarah brought them up to date on Brian and Susan and Barbara and Jeremy.

Then Candice told Margaret about Dennis signing over Paradise Hotel and Resort to Sarah for her abused women and children’s center.

“I remember my mother and father taking me there as a child for dinners. Margaret said “They had a great restaurant.”

“What is now woods, used to be a golf course in the heyday of the resort. During the sixties they even had a grass runway for people coming in small private planes.”

Well it is going to be a world class home for women and children. I have been thinking of a variety of ways to use the space. One wing has about 25 rooms and a good size room that could be used for conferences. Churches are always looking for places to do conferences.

I am also thinking we could take a few rooms to set up as office space for organization who provide services to women and children, so that a woman at risk wouldn’t have to go to public buildings to get services.

Seminaries might even provide us with interns doing family counseling type studies.

I didn’t get a chance to see the cabins, but I am wondering if they might be made available to clergy looking for quiet places to meditate, study or just get away and relax. I understand they are one and two bedrooms, with a living room and a little efficiency type kitchen. I don’t think they are winterized, but they would probably work for six months of the year.