Pastor Sarah Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, she said “I would be glad to.”

Back on the yacht, Walter couldn’t get over what a great body Hilda had and how the bikini really showed it off.

Once they had anchored in the cove, Walter got his camera and had Hilda pose in a variety of places from the stern to the bow. Leaning against one of the side rails, she removed her top and leaned back looking up at the clouds. Next, she removed the rest of her bikini and stretched out on the two person chaise lounge. She turned in a variety of positions.

Putting the camera down, Walter removed his clothes and laid down beside her. Their lips came together as their hands roamed each other’s body. Hilda guided his cock to her pussy and stretched out on top of him, with those beautiful tits pressing against his chest.

Instead of moving up and down, she slid up and then back which not only provide action for his cock in her pussy but also her tits against his chest. This was totally new sensation for him and he could not hold back.

Hilda, said, “At our age, we could probably use a little rest now.” as she rolled to his side and snuggled up against him.

After just lying there enjoying each others company, she said “You know, we need to plan the menu. How about a sampling of the food they would find in the French Quarter of New Orleans?”

“That would be great. After what you did with that Gumbo, I know you would serve up quite a delightful meal. I will have the service pick up whatever you need along with an ample amount of good French wine.”

While Walter was grilling steaks for their lunch, Hilda made the list of items for the service to acquire for tomorrow night.

As they ate lunch, Hilda said, “You are quite the chef yourself.”

After lunch, Hilda gave Walter a rundown of the menu and he called the service and gave her the phone to do the ordering, since he had never heard of half of the things on her list. To her surprise and pleasure, they said they could supply everything she requested and that it would be on board by 2:00. This would give her time to do all the preparation before the guest arrived.

Walter led Hilda to the master stateroom for his specialty of bringing women almost to an orgasm and then backing off, so that when the orgasm came, it would be more intense. Hilda had never experienced anything like it. As her pussy was exploding she felt his cock enter her and start pumping.

When he finally deposited his load deep within her pussy, he rolled to her side and smiled at the expression on her face.

“Where did you learn to satisfy a woman like that?” Hilda asked.

“Martha taught me.” Walter said.

“Well in that case, I hope she is giving George some lessons today.”

As a matter of fact, she was at almost that very moment.

When they had left the yacht, as she started the car, she had looked at George and said, “Would you like to tour some museums or would you like to spend the day in bed with me.?”

“I have never cared much for museums, so I guess I better choose the latter.” George responded.

“So, I understand from my daughter-in-law, that you are quite well endowed.”

“What else did your daughter-in-law tell you?”

“Nothing, she just gave a comparison of another cock in town which we have both enjoyed and had previously been the largest we had experienced. She indicated that record would not hold after today.”

While they had been at the yacht, Margaret borrowed Sarah recording equipment and wired the master bedroom and bath Then she went next door and let her self in the guest house with the laptop to wait for the show to begin.

The conversation on the way home had them both ready to provide the show Margaret was waiting for. They went immediately to the bedroom and starting undressing each other.

When she pulled his shorts down, she said “Oh my!” amazed at the size and as she took hold of it, she realized that was in the semi-relaxed state. Pushing George backwards onto the bed, she put both hands around it and sucked the head of it until she was sure it was fully erect. Margaret was correct. It exceeded Sampson’s in all dimensions.

Lying on her back, she handed George a jar of Vaseline and said, “Why don’t you lubricate me a little before we attempt to get that inside me.” As he lubricated the entry his mouth was busy on her nipples.

“Ok Big Boy, let’s go for it.” Martha said.

Margaret couldn’t wait to show Frank these pictures. This should convince him that his mother really does like sex. As she watched, George was gentle and slow. The true picture of a man who was not in a hurry. He wanted to enjoy it and he wanted to make it as good as possible for Martha.

When he was about half way, Martha said, “You really fill a girl up!”

Slowly but surely, George went the distance and when he was in in all the way in, he rolled over on his back, taking her with him.

As she was on top with his cock totally inserted, George said, “This is what Hilda and I call dancing.” as he started to make his cock dance inside her.

“I like that arrangement and it doesn’t ever require music.”

Margaret couldn’t believe how contented they were to just be locked together. There was no rush and after he had deposited his load, they rolled on their side and he stayed inserted until he finally went limp.

Since she had other things to do, Margaret left the cameras on automatic capturing a frame ever minute. They were set to stop recording when there was no activity for 2 minutes. The camera in the bathroom was set to start if there was activity in the Jacuzzi.

After a nap, Martha and George had lunch on the deck. When they returned to the bedroom, the computer started recording their activity again as Martha taught George how to sense when a woman’s orgasm was building and how to slow it down and bring it back with gusto. George was a quick study. Because she was so wet, he entered her much faster and picked up the tempo.

After another brief rest they spent time together in the Jacuzzi before going to pick up Walter and Hilda. Margaret came back and gathered up the equipment while they were at the dock. She couldn’t wait for the children to go to bed so she could show it to Frank.

When he watched it, all he could say was “I can’t believe it.”

By the end of the day, Barbara had a beautiful brochure creating outlining the possible ministries at the hotel and resort, the invitation to the picnic and the invitation to part of the choir ready to take to the post-office on her way home.

Pastor Sarah had contacted all of the trustees to tell them about the new choir director and his compensation package. As expected, some were upset with her, but none could dispute the impact she was having on attendance and the income of the church.

Pastor Sarah decided to drive to the hotel and resort to walk the property. She changed into casual clothes and walking shoes. When she arrived she found Dennis was there personally directing the grounds and cleaning crews. She couldn’t believe the difference they had made in one day.

“I didn’t expect to find you here.” Sarah said to Dennis as they met.

“I want to personally assure that the property will be as presentable as possible when your people arrive for the picnic on Saturday.”

Six women who were doing the cleaning inside the hotel were leaving for the night and Dennis thanked them and told them he would see them in the morning. Four tractors with mowers were working on lawns and the fields. The last truck was leaving with what had been the collapsed swimming pool. Dennis told Sarah that by Saturday, there would be a fountain with a shallow pool and benches in its place.

Sarah couldn’t believe this man’s commitment to this property. When she told him about her idea to bring the Nelson’s back to manage conference wing, Dennis was impressed and glad to think that they would be able to come back with dignity. He also was impressed with the concept of office and meeting space for agencies who would be serving the residents.

As they walked to the cabins she shared her vision of having these available to pastors who would like a place to retreat.

“If I were to have these cabins opened up and cleaned by Friday, could you find ten pastors who would spend Friday night here and be sitting on the porches to greet your people as they tour the facility on Saturday.”

Between fellow seminary students and her father’s connections, Sarah assured him that would be no problem.

“Consider it done.” Dennis said. “When we opened the boat house we found paddle boats, canoes and row boats. I have a crew coming tomorrow to check out them out and get them cleaned up for Saturday. The health department was here today and tested the water, which passed for swimming. I have hired two lifeguards to be on duty.

“We will have horse drawn hayrides to take the guest around the property including service roads which run through the wooded areas. The horse paddock will be ready for pony rides. I have also set up some carnival type rides for the small children. I just have one detail left for the day.”

“And what would that be?” Sarah asked.

“Would you have dinner with me?”

Smiling at him, she said, “I think I could arrange that, but I would need to go home and change.”

“No need to change.” he said, “Let’s go, I am starved.”

He opened the door of a vintage pick-up truck and she got in. This man was obviously full of surprises. Taking some back roads, they arrived at outdoor hotdog stand on the edge of a lake.

“Best hotdogs in the world are served right here” Dennis said as they got out of the pickup.

He ordered two hot dogs, curly fries and cokes. Finding a table next to the lake, they sat down to their gourmet dinner. . “You know, this is a great hot dog.” Sarah said.

“Hi Dennis” a man wiping his hands on his apron said to Dennis.

Standing and shaking his hand, Dennis said “Hi Herb, I want you meet Pastor Sarah., Sarah meet the greatest hot dog chef in the world”

After they had exchanged greetings, Herb said, “So I here Wendell Jones is going to be leading your choir this week..”

“News travels fast in this town doesn’t it.” Sarah responded.

Herb said “My wife has been a member of Sam Black’s church all of her life. She has been singing in the choir since she was sixteen. Rev. Black called her and every other choir member and said that if they sang in your church, he would cancel their membership in his church. She told Sam Black what he could do with her membership.”

Dennis laughed and said “Don’t mess with Mabel!”

“Do I hear my name being taken in vain?” a woman in a dirty apron with sweat dripping from her brow said.

Dennis stood and hugged the woman, giving her a kiss on the cheek and said, “How is my best girl?”

Looking at Sarah, she said, “He says that to all the women. If he gives you any trouble, you just let me know. I used to baby-sit him and I could still turn him over my knee.

Sarah laughed at the image of this woman spanking Dennis. Extending her hand, she said, “I am glad to meet you Mabel, I am Pastor Sarah.”

“I know who you are, because I a going to be singing in your church on Sunday morning. It looks like about thirty of us will be coming with Wendell. He is the best choir director in the world.”

“I have three lunch wagons scheduled for you on Saturday” Herb said, “How many people are you expecting?” Sarah suddenly realized why the were eating dinner here.

“Plan on about a thousand people, I guess.” Dennis said, “Plan on serving from about 11:00 o’clock until 3:00.”

Sarah said “We only sent invitations to about 325 families.”

“I invited a few friend and business associates and their families.” Dennis said.

“How many is a few?” Sarah asked.

“About four hundred, give or take a few.”

As they were driving back to the hotel, Sarah told Dennis about the fund raiser that was taking place tomorrow night on Walter’s Yacht.

“How much do you think you will raise?” Dennis asked.

“Walter sounded pretty positive, I am hoping we could raise a hundred thousand dollars.”

“Walter wouldn’t start the motor if he only thought he could raise a hundred thousand.” Dennis said, “I know, because I have been on his yacht when he was raising money. He is one of the best at putting the squeeze on when he is sold on a project.”

Sarah just stared at Dennis wondering what was going to happen next. When they drove up the driveway she found out. Night construction lights had the area where the pool used to be lit up like daytime. Trucks were dumping gravel and a backhoe was working around the perimeter.

Dennis explained. “They have to get the forms in tonight to pour concrete in the morning. The fountain will be put in place on Friday.”

As he pulled up beside Sarah’s car, she said, “You’re having fun with this project aren’t you.”

He just smiled and said “Have a good evening.”

As soon as Sarah got home she called her father to get the names of some pastors who would come and occupy the cabins Friday night. Between the two of them, they didn’t have trouble coming up with ten very willing pastors and wives and four with families for the larger cabins.

Sarah told her father how anxious she was for him and her mother to see her church and meet her congregation. She told him to come on Saturday in time for the picnic.

When she heard a knock on the door, she remembered she had an evening counseling session with Henry (The painter who watched her undress as he was painting her bedroom window.) and his fiancé Amanda.

When she opened the door, she said “Where is Amanda?”

“I just stopped by to tell you that Amanda had to work late, so we need to reschedule our appointment.” Henry responded.

“Well, come on in, I always have one private session with each, the bride and the groom.” She invited him to have a seat on the sofa, and excused herself to go to the bathroom. She was wearing a denim skirt and a blouse. She went into the bathroom and removed her bra and underpants. Returning to the den, she sat in the chair facing him.

“So tell me, what does Amanda do to turn you on?”

Blushing, he said, “You have seen her, so you know she is very pretty. But she is very old fashioned, so she doesn’t believe we should do anything until we are married.”

Spreading her legs, and giving Henry the bird’s eye view, she said, “How do you feel about that?”

“Ok, I guess. I have dated other girls that didn’t worry about that, but Amanda want to wait.”

“Unbuttoning her blouse, Sarah asked “Did you enjoy the day you watched me undress.?”

“Yes, I did.” he said.

With her blouse fully unbuttoned, she moved over and sat beside Henry on the sofa. “Did you want to do more than look that day?”

Hesitantly without saying anything, Henry moved his hand to her breast. Pulling his head down for him to take the nipple in his mouth, she guided his hand up under her skirt.

Henry may not have gotten this far with Amanda but this was not the first woman whose pussy those fingers had penetrated. He knew what he was doing. Before long she was undoing his belt and helping him out of his pants and shorts. As she laid back on the sofa, he removed his clothes and she removed her skirt and blouse.

Since her pussy was well lubricated from his fingers, he entered her with ease and started a slow steady rhythm. When she felt her orgasm coming, she said “Faster!”

He was glad to accommodate and her first orgasm was not far from her second which was timed perfectly with his.

After they had dressed and she was walking him to the door, she said, “I think you will fulfill Amanda’s needs very well on your wedding night. If you feel you need another private session, before or after the wedding, don’t hesitate to call.”

The organist arrived early Tuesday morning with sheet music that Wendell Jones had dropped off at her house. She needed to practice the music before choir practice on Friday. She stopped in to see Pastor Sarah to tell her how excited she to working with Wendell Jones.

When Barbara came to work, she told Pastor Sarah that her parents had been talking about the idea of moving to the city, so they could watch Jason grow up and about how excited they were to be part of the this church.

“Mom has had some good offers on her beauty salon and dad would really liked to be involved in development of some low income housing on part of the property at the resort.” Barbara shared with Pastor Sarah.

“This is great news” Sarah said. “Would he be available to go out and meet with Dennis at the property? If they could come up with some ideas, we can include it with tonight’s presentation on the yacht..”

She called her father while Sarah called Dennis to be sure he was planning to be at the site. When he answered his cell phone, she could hear the equipment running in the background. They were both available, so Sarah said she would pick him up and take him to the site to meet Dennis.

When she arrived, Barbara’s mother insisted she have some breakfast with them.

“I understand you are going to be caterer for the evening.” Sarah said to Hilda.

“They are going to think they have been transported to the French Quarter of New Orleans.” Hilda said.

Jeremy came to he kitchen to join them for breakfast. He had been getting his camera equipment ready. Hilda had asked him the night before if he would give her a guided tour of the community. This was their way of getting off to that secluded spot on the beach for the photo shoot which they were both looking forward to.

Sarah decided to kid George a little bit on the way to the resort.

“So how did you and Martha enjoy your day together? It was nice, we had an opportunity to see a lot of sights around town.”

Sarah pulled into a rest stop and retrieved her laptop from the back seat. Booting it up and starting the slide show of Martha and George, Sarah said “Margaret enjoyed the sights also.”

George couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“I think you have found several interest here. You might just be able to have your own little harem with the women who will be living at the hotel. I guarantee you, not many of them will have ever had a man like you.”

“Do don’t miss any tricks, do you? George said to Sarah.

Stowing the laptop in the back seat and continuing to the hotel, she reached over to George’s crotch, and said “Just save some for me.”

He assured her he was always available to her.

As soon as Sarah introduced the two men to each other, she could tell they were going to get along with each other. Dennis said, he would give George a ride home when they finished and Sarah returned to the church.

Dennis took Walter through the complete hotel and they talked about work that needed to be done to upgrade some areas. For the most part the hotel was in good shape. The cabins also were in good shape. A crew was cleaning them for the pastors who would be coming for the weekend. They stopped by the fountain project to see how the pouring of the concrete was progressing. Once he was satisfied there, they got in the pickup and rode down one of the access roads through the wood to a clearing that had frontage on the main road that ran past the motel, but could not be seen from the hotel.

Dennis said “There is about fifty acres here that would make wonderful building lots. Sarah has the idea of doing something like a habitat for humanity project with families putting sweat equity into owning a home. This type of project would require a qualified developer to oversee the project. Sarah tells me, you might be interested in being that person”

“I have been in construction all my life.” George said. “I am ready to slow down and supervising this type of project and watching my grandson grow would be just about ideal.”

They spent a lot of time walking over the fifty acres and visualizing how the lots could be laid out. It was like they had worked together for years. They both had the same vision for the use of the space.