Pastor Sarah Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked into the bedroom, she turned to him and as their eyes met, they knew what the other was thinking. Without saying a word, their lips met in a passionate kiss and his hands moved quickly from her back to roaming over her ass. As she ground her self against his quickly growing erection, he cupped her ass in his hands and pulled her tightly to him.

Breaking the kiss, Hilda said, “What about your captain?”

“Let him find his own woman!”

Rodney reached down to the hem of Hilda’s dress and lifted it over her head. As she was unbuttoning his shirt, he was unsnapping the bra which was holding those beautiful tits at bay. When they were released he just stood there enjoying the view while Hilda continued to undress him. When he was nude, he led her to the bed and when she lying down, he slowly removed her underpants. He started by massaging her feet, since she had been standing most of the day preparing the food.

Then he massaged the calves of her legs. This was so relaxing she warned him he might put her to sleep. He assured her she would be awake for the next part. As his hands moved up the outside of her legs, his mouth started planting kisses on her thighs. The higher he went, the less danger there was of her going to sleep. The relaxation had turned to anticipation as he kissed the area on each side of her lips. She has spread her legs to accommodate him and she could feel moisture building with her pussy.

His tongue started long slow journeys on her slit, which was really exciting her. He then used in a circular motion around her clit. “If he keeps this up” she thought, “I am going to come before his tongue even enters my pussy.”

Placing his strong hands under her buttocks and lifting, he slowly inserted his tongue into her pussy. When he had gone as far he could go, she suddenly erupted sending juice past his tongue. He didn’t let that deter him. He started ratcheting his tongue in and out as fast as possible and the first orgasm had hardly slowed down when she erupted again and he quickly moved up on her and inserted his cock in her with one fast motion and started pumping for all he was worth. She couldn’t tell if that orgasm stopped and another one started on whether it was one long orgasm.

In between moans and sighs, which were undoubtedly leaving little doubt in the captain’s mind of what was going on, she said, I want you to come in my mouth. When he felt his load building to a peak, he withdrew and she guided his cock to her mouth, just in time. Swallowing frantically she managed to catch it all and proceed to suck him dry.

As he stretched out beside her he took one tit in his hand and the other in his mouth. This was truly one terrific woman. As he was enjoying her tits, her hand was working to restore life to his cock.

When she felt success, she got on her knees and asked “How about a little doggie style?”

He was more than glad to comply as he drove his cock deep into her pussy from behind. She was on fire again not knowing when an orgasm started or stopped but her body vibrating until he dumped his second load deep within her pussy.

“If this is the way my cooking effects you, I am going to have to feed you well.” Hilda said.

“I think it is all in the spices, he said as he stretched out beside her and pulled her to him, kissing her and tasting the cum as their throats rolled around each other.”

As they walked to their cars, he told her the captain would be at the yacht tomorrow when she arrived if she needed anything.

As she drove home, she thought, “This place is looking better all the time.”

When Roger arrived home, he went to the bedroom where Gloria was in bed with Candice and Barbara.

“How was mom?” Barbara asked.

“Just as good as Walter assured me she would be.” Roger replied.

“Did you save anything for the hostesses?” Gloria asked.

As Roger undressed, his cock looked pretty well spent.

Candice said, “Lie down here and let me try a technique I am trying to perfect.” When he had stretched out, Candice deep throated his limp cock and began a swallowing motion. She could tell how well it was working, while Gloria and Barbara just watched to see what was going to happen. When she opened her mouth, he withdrew his fully erect cock from her throat.

Lying on her back and rubbing her pussy, Barbara said, “Stick that thing in here and let me see if I can make it go the other way.”

Having already spent two loads tonight, he could go a long time now without losing the erection especially in a pussy as nice as this one, however, Candice felt it was her turn, so he withdrew and entered another equally nice pussy, while Gloria went down on Barbara’s pussy to take advantage of the orgasm he had started and she finished.

When he was still erect even though he had brought Candice to an orgasm, Gloria said, “Let me show you how to finish him off.” Putting a pillow under her ass, she guided him in and as he started to he started to pump she worked her pussy muscles and rammed her thumb in his ass. It never failed and her pussy was the recipient of his third load for the night.

Barbara said she really needed to be getting home so, she and Candice got dressed. Rodney and Gloria walked them to the front door in the nude. As Candice was taking Barbara home, she asked, are you sure you don’t mind me seducing Jeremy?

Barbara reached over and massaging Candice’s tit, she said, “Haven’t we always shared everything?”

When Hilda got home she went in the bathroom and changed into her a short nightgown with nothing under it. She figured Barbara and Candice would be a while yet, so after checking to be sure that George was snoring she went into Jeremy’s room and crawled in beside him. Thinking it was Barbara he reached down to feel her pussy. When he felt the hair, he knew it wasn’t Barbara because she had just shaved her pussy.

“Where is Barbara” He asked.

“She and Candice went out for a drink.”

He had actually been awake thinking about fucking his soon to be mother-in-law again, so he simply straddled her and his cock slipped into her already well lubricated pussy with ease.

“So someone else has been here tonight.” he said.

“Don’t worry about that, just hurry before Barbara gets home.”

When he really got pumping, she had to bite on a pillow to keep from yelling out and waking George.

After he had deposited his load, she said, “You are going to make such a good son-in-law.”

About thirty minutes later Barbara came home and when she was assured everyone was asleep, she crawled in bed with Jeremy. He was lying on his back and pretended to be asleep. She pulled the covers back and when he felt his limp cock, she knew mom had been there again. She decided to try Candice’s deep throat routine, so she deep throated his limp cock and started to swallow. She was amazed at how quickly it rejuvenated. He ceased pretending to be asleep and asked her if she had a good evening.

“Wonderful!” she responded as she lowered her pussy onto his cock.

When Pastor Sarah pulled into the church parking lot, she saw a man sitting in a Jaguar. As she got closer she realized it was Dennis, who was obviously waiting for her to come home. He got out of the car as she got out of her car.

“Was I right?” he asked. He was referring obviously to the fact that he had predicted that Walter would raise more than one hundred thousand dollars.

“Come inside and let me show you the deposit ticket and you will see just how right you were.”

When they got inside, they went into the den and she showed him the deposit ticket. It was actually double the amount he thought might be raised.

“That deserves a congratulation kiss, he said as he took her in his arms and kissed her.” The congratulations kiss evolved into a passionate kiss and all of a sudden their hands were feeling each other up like a couple of teenagers, which is the way they both felt.

Grasping the waistband of her slacks he pushed them down as she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his trousers, unzipped them and pushed them down. He pushed her backwards on the sofa and they had sex similar to the way they both had first had sex in the back seat of an automobiles with him reaching under her blouse and pushing her bra off of a tit.

That was really fun, she said when they were finished and he had to admit, it was fun.

“I was going to ask if you would like a cup of tea?” Sarah said, “But we seem to have gotten distracted.”

“I enjoyed the distraction and yes, I would love a cup of tea.” Dennis responded.

They went to the kitchen and while the water was heating, they sat on stools at the counter.

“Would you like some advice on how to handle four million dollars?” Dennis asked.

“I would love some advice on how to handle this money, Sarah said.”

As they picked up their tea cups and returned to the den, Dennis said. “The first thing you want is a good investment counselor who will take the bulk of this money and invest it, assuring an ongoing endowed program. The mistake too many organizations make is to spend all they receive and then they cannot keep the program running. I would suggest limiting the spending to one fourth of what you receive.”

“You met the best investment counselor in the business this evening.”

“I did?” Sarah asked

“Yes, Rodney Matthews has parlayed his wife income from her family’s businesses into a fortune. She is basically his only client, however, he has done some work for charities in town and if he can be convinced to be your financial advisor, you would receive maximum return on your invested funds. I wish Victoria and I could find someone as good as he is, however, they are few and far between.”

“Are you ready for Saturday?” Dennis asked.

“Thanks to you, I am. I cannot imagine what Saturday is going to be like after tonight.”

“Well, the income should be a little better than tonight.”

Sarah almost dropped her teacup. “Are you serious?”

“Although most of your parishioners will be coming to look, you do have some wealth, both of your members and some of the folks who have started coming recently. Plus I have added a little incentive for the folks I invited.”

“Would it do me any good to ask what that incentive is?”

Smiling, he simply looked at his watch and said, “If I am going to meet George at the work site at seven a.m. I need to get home and get some rest.”

As they walked to the door, Sarah said, “You are a very interesting man, Dennis Sweeney”

Giving her a kiss on the cheek, he said “You are pretty interesting yourself.”