Pastor Sarah Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing on the porch wearing a short mini skirt, black nylons, fuck me high heel red shoes and a see through white blouse, only buttoned half way up, with a lace bra. Her nipples were visible through the blouse. As he walked up the steps, she greeted him and complimented him on his firm handshake.

Candy was totally professional as she showed him the main floor and the grounds including the pool and cabaña. Coming back in through the lower level game room complete with large screen TV and a pool table as well as enough seating for 25 people, she said “This should appeal to the youth group.”

As they were going up the steps, she pretended to catch her heal and bent completely over giving him a view of a shaved pussy with nothing covering it. He was suddenly sporting a hard on which he hoped she didn’t notice. As they went from the main floor to the bedroom area, he stayed a few steps back to get another view. She showed him five of the six bedrooms before going into the master suite which had all the luxuries you could imagine. She invited him to sit in a chair as she sat down on the bed in front of him.

In a sexy voice, she said “Pastor Sarah told me you are the key decision maker in the church. Is that true?” she asked as she ran her hand from her knee to the bottom of her skirt. As her hand moved, he realized he was looking straight into her pussy.

“Yes” he said as he realized she was looking directly at him. “I am the key decision maker.”

“Well, I certainly want to do everything I can to make your decision a pleasant one”, she said as she moved her hand to the top of her nylons. Without saying anything else, she simply looked at him and started unbuttoning her blouse with the other hand. He sat still like a deer caught in the headlights until she dipped a finger into her cunt and held it out for him to lick. From that point she controlled him like a well trained puppy. He couldn’t believe he was lucky enough to turn on such a beautiful woman. After they had fondled, sucked and fucked, she suggested they go to the kitchen to discuss paperwork.

When they arrived in the kitchen, they found Pastor Sarah, with Martha Wilding and Margaret Wilding having tea at the kitchen table. There were two more cups for Bill Johnson and Candy. They made small talk for a few minutes before Pastor Sarah slid a check in front of Bill, in the amount of $10,000 for him to sign as a binder on the house.

When he started to say something, Pastor Sarah held up another VHS tape and commented that he had a future in movies. He signed the check and some other papers. When he was finished he simply got up and left.

Pastor Sarah followed him to the door and handed him the tape which he had left on the table. In a sexy voice she said “I really am looking forward to Atlantic City.”

When she returned to the table, all the women gave each other high fives and then took a leisurely tour of the house. As Pastor Sarah was walking to her car, she saw Rev. Black looking out of a second story window. She waved and all of a sudden the blinds snapped shut. She laughed and told the others, about how angry he was at losing his organist, most of his choir and many of his members to her church.

As soon as Candy Blain returned to her real estate office, she had an angry call from Rev. Black stating that his church was to have first option to buy that home because it belonged to one of his members. She told him that if he would check with the family, he would find out why his church no longer had any option to buy the property.

Knowing that the woman’s membership had been withdrawn from the church, two months ago, he called the family and found out that since he had neglected the woman in the hospital and nursing home, they no longer had an option. He became very angry when he was told that she wanted it sold to Pastor Sarah’s church for one fourth of the appraised value.

Candy Blain decided she was going to start attending Pastor Sarah’s church. She likes the way this woman does ministry. Plus it would be neat to meet Bill Johnson’s wife and the other trustees. She called her husband and said she was taking him out to the best restaurant that night, because she had just closed a great sale. Even at one quarter of the appraised value, it was her largest sale of the year.

Back at the house project, Dennis and George worked throughout the day with Dennis on the phone taking care of last minute details and ordering things as well as contacting wealthy contributors to be sure they would attend or to get a sizable pledge if they were not able to attend. By noon he had two million dollars in pledges from his contacts whose schedules did not allow them to attend. He had a catered lunch of steak and lobster for all the workers since this was the final day. A truck arrived at 11:00 and set up a tent and tables with real china and silverware. Large barbeque grills were set up for cooking the steaks and lobsters wrapped in seaweed. All the workers assumed some dignitaries were coming for lunch, never realizing the meal was for them. Then he called Pastor Sarah to ask if she come to thank the workers and say grace.

George had been checking the progress of all the workers including carpenters, painters, cleaning staff, groundskeepers, and especially the female plumbing team. He was amazed at what a skilled plumber Emily was as she quickly completed difficult angles and connections all morning.

As he was watching her finish a multi-directions connection, she asked, “Do you like what you see.”

“Yes” he replied, “You do excellent work.”

“I wasn’t talking about my work, Emily said, “I was talking about my body which you have been watching all day.”

Knowing he had been caught, he acknowledged, “That is very nice too.”

Emily called down the step to Michelle. “See if you can finish up that area before lunch. I am finished here and Mr. Wheeler and I need to check out something on the south side of the building.” Putting her tools away, she said “Follow me.”

George was in a state of surprise as he followed the most beautiful plumber he had ever seen down the hall. She was about 5’9” with blond hair under her hard hat. Her body looked great even in overalls. He followed her into a bedroom and watched in amazement. First she removed her hard hat and pulled a pin allowing her blond hair to drop around her shoulders. Then she released the snaps of the overalls allowing them to drop around her ankles. What a sight she was in a sports bra, thong, socks and work boots.

“Now it is your turn” she said. George stepped out of his loafers, dropped his pants and kicked them aside, and took off his cap and shirt, leaving him standing in his boxer shorts.

Reaching inside of his boxers, Emily, withdrew his cock and said “My God.” At semi erect, it was larger than any cock she had ever been involved with. She only had to stroke it a few times for it to grow to an unbelievable size. She immediate shed her bra and thong revealing a beautiful blonde bush.

Laying back on the bed, she said, “We have no time for preliminaries.” George agreed as he shed his boxers and climbed over her body. She reached down to guide his cock to her pussy and gasped with delight as he slowly penetrated her body. Emily had heard rumors about the size of black men’s cocks, but she had never experienced one. She immediately decided that she needed to enjoy more black company. Her ex-husband’s cock had been like a pencil compared to what George was ramming into her.

George’s daughter, Barbara, came to the luncheon with Pastor Sarah. When she asked where her dad was, she was told he was on the South side the building. She followed the sound of pleasure and saw her father taking the last couple of plunges before exploding inside her. Barbara returned to the luncheon smiling about how happy her dad could make this young blonde.

There was an actual dinner bell hanging on the back porch, so Dennis started ringing it to call the workers to their surf and turf luncheon. George’s wife Hilda arrived just as George and the three female plumbers were coming down the steps. She wondered why George had such a smile on his face. Barbara smiled knowingly as George introduced her and Hilda to the three women.

Dennis personally went around to each of the workers to assure them that this meal was for them. When they had all gathered, Pastor Sarah said a few words of thanks and then said grace for the meal. The work crew had a fantastic meal and the lunch bags and lunch boxes went unopened.

Shortly after lunch, a florist arrived with flower arrangement to go throughout the house and on the porches of each cabin. Trucks began arriving with door prizes. Many major appliances, various household and lawn furniture, exercise equipment, a complete home entertainment center, a motorcycle, a sea kayak and sunfish sail boat.

Dennis had arranged for companies to donate these gifts. There were also gift certificates for restaurants, theaters and sporting events.

The major door prize was a new Cadillac convertible donated by Brian Sharkey.

As each person arrived, they would be given a ticket for the drawings for the door prizes and an envelope. If they made a donation of any size, they were given another ticket and a an envelope addressed to the church for future donation.

The newspaper ran a full one page display ad listing all the door prizes and the donors. A news release outlined the day’s events. Pastor Sarah had sent invitation to all of the other churches for publication in their bulletins the week before. The letter to Rev. Black came back to the church unopened and marked “refused,” Dennis had somehow acquired a printout of all the members of Rev. Black’s church and had sent them a personal invitation. Fortunately the large open areas of the property would provide parking for the thousands who were expected to come. A large projection screen, was set up in one of seating areas which would run a continuous presentation of the future of the house along with reasons people should donate to this project. Applications were also available for abused women desiring to become residents of the home.

By three o’clock, everything was ready for tomorrow. Pastor Sarah and Barbara returned to get things ready for the evening wedding. The women from the auto dealership were already there decorating the church and preparing food for the reception. All their vehicles had been parked where Brian would not see them as Jeremy brought him in the side door and into Pastor Sarah’s office.

Jeremy had gone to pick up Jason on his way to church and asked Barbara if she would take Jeremy home while he went over some last minute details with Pastor Sarah.

As soon as they had left, Jeremy looked a Pastor Sarah and said, “I need one more pastoral counseling session,” as he looked toward the parsonage.

“I don’t think this is a very good time with everyone around,” said Pastor Sarah.

Unzipping his pants and taking out his cock, he said, Would you rather do it here?” Shaking her head and laughing, she walked over, put his cock back in his pants, pulled up his zipper and said “I will meet you in my bedroom in five minutes.” Sarah wondered why it was with all the men she could control, this young kid could have his way with her anytime he chooses.

When Pastor Sarah reached the house, she found Jeremy in her bed nude. Unbeknown to him she had called Angie and Samantha, who were with her when she walked into the room. As she turned to leave, she said, “Have fun.” Without saying a word, Angie walked over and started giving Jeremy a blow job he would not soon forget as Samantha undressed and straddled his face with her pussy. They wanted to get him ready for his wedding night.

Pastor Sarah left them to have fun with the bridegroom while she went to her office to make some last minute calls for the fund raising picnic at the home for women and children. As she reached the bottom of the steps, she saw Margaret Wilding pull into the driveway.

“ I just stopped by to see if you needed anything for the picnic,” Margaret said.

“Come into my office and watch Angie and Samantha get a young man ready for his wedding. As Pastor Sarah turned the computer monitor on, Angie was on her hands and knees with Jeremy’s ramming her from behind. Samantha was lying on her back getting her pussy ready to receive Jeremy. He withdrew from Angie and mounted Samantha missionary style. Angie reached between his legs and massaged his balls. When she felt the balls fill up, she stuck a finger up his ass causing him to shoot his load deep into Samantha, just as she came in a crashing orgasm. They all moved to the shower to get cleaned up for his wedding.

“If you are looking for a young stud with real staying power, you should invite Jeremy to come clean your pool.” Pastor Sarah said to Margaret.

“My pool does need cleaning,” Margaret said, “However, I probably should wait until he gets home from his honeymoon.”

When Jeremy left to go to his father’s house so they could both get ready for the double wedding, Angie and Samantha came into the office. They were both glad to see Margaret again and greeted her with open mouth kisses letting their robes come open for Margaret to explore their bodies with her hands. Pastor Sarah left the three of them to catch up on old times while she went to get ready for the wedding.

When Jeremy got to his father’s house, his father was already in his suit, pacing back and forth. Jeremy got ready quickly and they drove to the church. Jeremy was driving and his father ask why they were up the street behind the church.

“Because mom and Barbara will be coming in the front and we are not allowed to see them until they come down the aisle,” Jeremy responded. They went in the back door of the church to Pastor Sarah’s office where she was waiting for them dressed in a tailored silk suit. Her robe was stretched across her desk.

“Jeremy would you wait out in Barbara’s office, while I discuss a couple details with your dad?” After Jeremy left, Pastor Sarah turned to Brian and said, “I want to show you your wedding gift.” She slowly started removing her clothes until she was standing in a thong, bra and nylons. Stepping up to Brian, she said “Would you reach around me an unhook by bra?

Never knowing what to expect from Pastor Sarah, he timidly reached around her and unhooked her bra, as she felt the bulge in his slacks. Holding her hands on each side of his head, she guided his lips to her nipples. After allowing him to give some attention to each nipple, she instructed him to remove her thong. Taking his head in her hands again, she guided his mouth to her slit as she spread her legs. Stepping back, she picked up her pastor’s robe, put it on and ask Brian to zip it up.

“You have seen your wedding present,” she said, “when you get back from your honeymoon, come by and enjoy your gift.”

Just as she finished hanging up her clothes, Jeremy came in to tell them everyone was ready. Unknown to Brian, all his employees were in the sanctuary and his sister, who he had not seen for 20 years was sitting in the front row with her family.

Brian excused himself to go to the bathroom. Pastor Sarah unzipped her robe to show Jeremy that she was nude under the robe. “I like the feel of the robe against my tits” she said as she licked her lip. “By the way, did you enjoy my friends?”

Brian came out of the bathroom before Jeremy had time to answer.

As they walked into the sanctuary, the congregation yelled “surprise!” It took Brian a moment to recover and then he saw his sister. Running over to her, they hugged as sister and brother. She introduced her family to him and him to her family.

The organist began playing “Here Comes the Bride.” The congregation stood as Barbara and Susan walked down the aisle to join Brian and Jeremy at the altar.

Brian and Jeremy both had trouble concentrating on the vows as they thought about Pastor Sarah nude under her robe.

As soon as the wedding was complete, Barbara’s mother, Hilda, went directly to the kitchen to be sure everything was ready for the reception. Pastor Sarah invited Barbara’s father to accompany her to her office. When they walked into her office, she locked the door and ask George to unzip her robe. He started to smile when he saw her body and picked her up and carried her to the sofa. Quickly undressing, he stroked his huge cock three or four strokes before guiding it to her pussy. Ten minutes later she was dressed and they joined the others in fellowship hall.

Hilda noticed them walk into fellowship hall and noticed that same smile on George’s face that she had seen when he introduced the female plumbers. She decided George was very happy here and decided to accept the offer on her beauty salon back home. After the picnic was over and the three commitments she had to cater dinner on yachts were completed next week, she and George would fly home to get their home ready for sale and pack their belongings. Pastor Sarah had told her about this great real estate agent, named Candy Blain, so she would have George call her for an appointment.

By church rules, no alcohol could be served at the reception, so every jacket pocket and pocketbook contained a flask. The DJ wasn’t exactly playing typical church music, so the party got lively very quickly. After the first couple of dances, it seemed no one was dancing with their own spouse or significant other.

Candice and Sampson had to leave soon to go to Elizabeth and Peter Blake’s open house, so they danced with Jeremy and Barbara before leaving. They each talked about getting together when they returned from the honeymoon. As they pressed their bodies together, they each knew there was more implied than dinner.

Pastor Sarah also had to excuse herself, because she had to meet with Dennis for some last minute planning for tomorrow’s picnic. Always full of surprises, he picked her up in a chauffeur driven limousine that took them to the airport where his private Lear Jet was waiting. Since he spent a lot of time whisking around the world, his plane was equipped with a combination living/dining/office room and a bedroom with a queen-size bed. As they came on board, the chef told Dennis that the “Pheasant Under Glass” would be served when they reached cruising altitude and that the wine was chilled and ready as soon as they were ready for it.

Dennis thanked him and escorted Pastor Sarah to the bedroom. “Have you ever had sex during takeoff?” he asked.

Back at the party, the liquor from the flasks was really loosening things up. Brian’s sister, Ruth, has been talking to Angie and Samantha about the way they got Brian to change his way of life. The presentation we used is at the parsonage if you would like to see it. Since they were staying with Pastor Sarah, they had a key to the parsonage and also knew the passwords on her computer. Ruth was impressed with the level of detail they had put into the evidence. She really liked Susan and was glad to be at the wedding.

“Would you like a glass of wine,” Samantha asked. Ruth said she really should let her husband know where she was.

“The way he seemed attracted to Barbara’s mother, I don’t think he is looking for you. The Senator can take care of himself, Angie said.

In fact she was right. The senator was quite fascinated with Hilda and they had disappeared to a lounge on the other side of the church to get to know each other better.

Angie was sitting on the sofa between Samantha and Ruth. As they were drinking their wine, Samantha reached over and started massaging one of Angie’s tits through the fabrics of her dress and bra. Without saying a word, Ruth reached over and started massaging her other tit. Before long they were in the guest bedroom, complete with dildos, vibrators and strap on devices. Samantha had hit the record button before the left Pastor Sarah’s office, so they would have a video for Pastor Sarah to watch.