Pasture Of Passion

Story Info
The pasture proves necessary in the lovers' life.
833 words
3.96
22.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you all are quite aware, we live in a small town, and farm.

Life has a weird way of playing with you. Think about it. When you are young, you have sex in places to hide from your parents. Now that we have kids, we have to have sex in places, to hide from our kids. And get some alone time.

Maybe that is why we always seem to be having sex while we are down in the pastures.

And the benefits of it is, you can make as much noise and do what your want. As long as you are far enough away from the closest farm or road. And lets hope no one who shares a fence line with you is out fencing!! Or in their pasture checking their cows.

So far we haven't encountered that.

This next little adventure of ours, start off like this. And is based on a true story.

It started off a cooler day, so I put on a sweat shirt and crop like pants that matched the top. After lunch I went out to the farm with Wayne. Was a nice summerish break, as school was still out and they tended to fight alot when bored.

I got to swath. Which I have tried before, but this time I got the hang of it. After we finished, we loaded 16 pails of chop to go to the pastures and check cows. I always get to drive, due to the fact I can't open the tight gates.

As we enter the pasture, I start honking to let the cows know we are coming. They always come a running. We dumped the chop on the ground, and Wayne checked the cows as they came in. Some had foot rot, so he got the bow and arrow out to give them some medicine. I was sitting in the back of the truck as I still don't trust the cows.

They seemed to have finished what was on the ground and there was 8 pails still in the back for the next pasture. A few cows came up and dug their noses into them, getting some extra food. Wayne was busy trying to needle the certain ones who needed it. It was getting hot. I unzipped the sweater and tied it around my waste. Feeding the cows who came up. Holding the pail of chop and letting the one eat out of it. Wayne came back to get some more medicine in the needle. Took like 2 minutes to notice I had no shirt on.

I didn't do this to get fucked in the pasture again. Honest. It was just hot out. He smiled and hurried about his business to get back to the truck.

The cows continued to eat from the pails in the back. Wayne helped me down. Taking my hand and pressing it against his cock. Which had grown in his pants. Untieing my shirt from my waist. Leading me, opening the truck door. Prompting me to sit down.


Leaning back and lifting my butt off of the seat, he pulls my pants off. Leaning into my waist, he uses his teeth to take my panties off.

I relax on the truck seat. Watching as he undresses. His cock springs from his pants. He has a somewhat huge cock. Never takes long to harden. The only drawback is it is so big I can never get it all in my mouth.

He stands there with his shirt on. No pants, but socks and shoes remain. Taking my feet, he rests them on the frame on the inside of the truck at the roof. My heels outside of the truck. My toes hold my feet in place.

Wayne's hand on his cock, he guides it into my pussy. Eager to have it inside. His hips start gyrating. Pushing deeper inside with each stroke. My body quivering. Like a desire has been withheld from me for years. Like I've been locked up and haven't had sex in that time frame.

I tell him, NO I order him that in the count of 10 he had better cum in me. I can always tell when he is close. So getting dominant usually turns him on more.

I start counting. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,,,I start licking my lips and say cum right here, let me taste it.

With that he pulls his cock out of my pussy. I sit up, my hands behind me holding me up. Opening my mouth as I slide down closer to his cock.

His hand stroking it. The cum starts to spurt out. As I take the cum in my mouth, a smile comes to my face. Licking my lips as some drips out. Looking up at him. Both of us smile.

The desire met. The need fullfilled. The passion remains.

We get dressed and I giggle. The pasture has proved to be a necessity in our life. One that will be used over and over again.