Pat

Story Info
The wife's old boyfriend shows up as a house guest.
7.1k words
3.84
134.5k
36
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers

This is another of my stories. The ending is a little different from that originally written, but it's mostly the same. The plot involves abusive drinking, group sex, and adults acting like school kids, so be warned and don't carp about It if it turns out you don't like that part. Chilleywilley helped a bit, we hope to the betterment of the story. Jakewho69

*

It was six PM and I was just leaving the bar to go home. Our company had just received a big government contract and we were all celebrating it at the bar. There were four of the girls from the office. I had been putting a run on Peggy, one of the secretaries. She has always been over friendly with me at all of our functions. I got her once before, and she was a hot one.

Well, we got to the bar at three and I didn't have lunch or supper and was starting to feel sick. I didn't want to, but I had to sneak out of the party to go home before I got too sick and made an ass of myself.

On the way home, I had to pull the car over to throw up. After that, I felt a little better and managed to get home in one piece. As I pulled in, I saw a car in the driveway with out of town plates on it. I wondered who the fuck was here.

As I came into the house, my wife Pat came up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss. Then she said,

"You've been drinking, I see."

I laughed and told her about work, so she wasn't too angry. She knew how important the contract was to our company and to me.

She then told me, "My college roommate, Jean and her husband Paul, and an old friend of mine, Matt, are here for a visit. The guys work together and are on a business trip. They were passing through our town, and decided to look me up. They are going to stay for the weekend and head up North for a conference and come back here Thursday and home Friday. Bob and Sue are here and we are barbecuing outside. Bob is cooking, and from the looks of you, I think you need some food in you."

I remember her telling me about Matt from her college days. He was an old boyfriend of hers. She said all the girls were after him, but if she ever said why they were after him, I forget. He was a good-looking guy our age and well built. Don't think they went together that long, but then I'm not too sure about it.

We went outside and she introduced me to her friends. She has talked about Jean a lot and she talks on-line with her all the time. The guys seemed like a real nice bunch. We talked about our jobs when the girls weren't around. My buddy Bob who is a cop, came by with his wife Sue and he kept us entertained with his stories about work.

I finally ate some burgers, but they didn't really settle too well in my stomach at all. Around nine, I started back into the booze, like I needed it. I was wondering if I had a problem with it. We all ended up inside the house in the game room. I have a small bar in the basement and I just love to play bartender. But I tend to drink more then I serve. We have a jukebox with about 100 songs on it. Plus it takes dollar bills, and I make money on it.

We all danced with each other's wives, only Matt didn't have his wife with him. Matt did a lot of dancing with Pat, but it was all friendly and everyone had a grand time. The four of them talked a lot about their college days and all the fun they used to have. I think I remember Bob telling me that Matt thought with his little head! I laughed, don't we all.

At eleven, Bob got a beep and had to go to work. Sue stayed at the party till midnight and then she wanted to go home, so I walked her home. On the way home she told me to watch out for that Matt. I laughed it off, and kissed her good night. I told her if anyone needs watching it was me with her. She pushed her body against me, and I gave her another kiss and said good night.

When I got back, I left my bartender's job and sat on a big couch with my drink right by my side. My stomach was acting up again and I knew I couldn't hold the drinks down much longer. Pat and Jean came over to sit with me and talk.

Jean asked, "Do you want to go to your bedroom, and lay down for awhile?"

It was only 12:30, and I didn't want to bug out, but I knew it would be only minutes before I got sick. So they helped me up to the bedroom took my clothes off me and tucked me into bed.

I lay in a stupor for a while until my stomach woke me. I hit our bathroom and threw up. I drank water from the faucet. Going back to bed, I listened to see if the party was still going on. I could hear the boom, boom from the jukebox. I hit the bed and passed for a while. I woke up and my stomach was acting up again. I lay in bed, trying to hold it down. I walked to the door, but couldn't hear the music or anything. Pat wasn't in bed, but when I am drunk, she says I thrash around so sometimes she sleeps downstairs, or in the guestroom.

I heard someone coming up the stairs, so I got back in bed and pretended to be asleep so Pat wouldn't chew me out for getting drunk and sick. I lay in bed, and she came in to check on me, I didn't move, just made noises like I was asleep. She walked over to the dresser and removed her bra and then put the blouse back on. She doesn't wear a bra much around the house. Then she left, and closed the bedroom door. I just lay there.

I dozed a while and came to, and Pat was not in bed. I rolled over and looked at the clock and it was 1:30. I figured she was still downstairs cleaning up. I sat up on the end of the bed, and my head was still spinning a little. I finally got up and walked to the door. I opened it and listened, but didn't hear anything. I went to the dresser and put on a pair of dress shorts and tee shirt, and quietly headed down the stairs.

When I got to the first floor, I sat on the steps feeling like shit. I heard low music coming from the den so I made my way that way. Half way there, I could hear my wife talking to someone. I stopped in my tracks so they would not know I was there. The whole house was dark except for the moonlight coming in the windows. As I looked in, I could see two figures dancing in the corner. The center of the room was lit up from the large windows in the room, but the corners were pitch black. They finally danced to the center of the room and I could see it was Pat and Matt. She had her head on his shoulder.

They made their way over to the large leather couch we had in the room and sat down. Pat laid her head down with the back of her hand on her forehead in a reclining position. Her nipples were popped when she said,

"I'm really very tired."

Matt said, "Well, why don't you give me a goodnight kiss and I'll be going."

Well, OK he was going. I figured I better get out of the doorway before they saw me and knew I was checking up on them. As Matt said that, he lay on top of her body and kissed her. It was a very long kiss, and the tongues were working on both ends.

I could see her arms go around his shoulders as his left hand rested on her tit playing with her nipple. They were engaged in a French kiss and were passionately going at it. She did not remove his hand at all. My stomach started to do flips right about then. I was just about ready to kill them both, when I thought about how a few hours ago; I was making a move on Peggy from work. I have gotten my share of girls in bed since we've been married. This was different though, it was my wife in my house, while I was asleep, and not someone else's wife or girlfriend.

The next thing I knew he had her blouse open and her tits out so he could suck on them. She then moved her right hand inside his pants and was surely playing with his cock. I could hear them moaning but didn't know which one it was for sure. Matt lifted up on his elbow as he unbuttoned his pants but he never took his mouth off her tits. Pat reached in and pulled out his cock. I was amazed at the size of it, because it was so much larger than my own. Her hand looked so tiny around that big thing.

I could not do anything! I was sick with booze, like I could see and hear, but wasn't hardly there and this nightmare was going on in front of me.

Matt slid off the couch onto the floor, and she never let go off his cock for a second. He slid his pants off and with one hand between her legs, continued to suck on her tits, taking them one at a time into his mouth. He was kneeing over her as she pumped his cock for him. As he sucked on her tits, she sat up enough to remove her blouse. Then he started to suck his way down to her belly button. His hand then worked on her slacks as she lifted her hips for him to remove them.

Once her pants were off, he was busy kissing her bush while he still was playing with her tits. He removed one hand from her tits and placed it in her pussy. His head moved down to her pussy and licked the beginning of it. He must have had fingers in her pussy too; she was moving around and pumping his hand and mouth.

Pat had both hands around his fat cock and pumped it at a fast rate. She could not take her eyes off it, as if she had never seen one that big before.

One time when we watched porn, she said that it was the camera angles and their cocks were all normal size. She told me she didn't think cocks came much bigger than mine did. I figured she saw more hard cocks than I ever did, so she should know. "Give me a camera and I'll make your cock look big, too!" she always told me.

Her hand was shining with his juice, and I could hear it slick and squishing. I leaned back against the cabinet in the hall hearing his slippery cock in her hands, knowing where it was going. When my stomach cramped again, I knew I was going to be sick. I dragged myself up and just made it to the powder room when I got sick again. Yes it was the booze, but it was mostly the two of them. I didn't worry how much noise I made now, as I had no control over what was going on anyway. After the first few heaves, I was racked by the dry heaves. I felt terrible anyway you looked at it.

Of course when she heard me in the bathroom, it took her minute get to dressed and come to my aid. She stopped at the sink to wash him off her hands and wet a face cloth to wipe the sweat and vomit off my face. What a pathetic piece of shit I was, kneeling in front of a toilet while my wife was kneeling in front of a big juicy cock. I looked real good in her eyes, didn't I? I was drunk with my head in the toilet, sweating, shaking, and stinking of vomit. Somebody she was proud to have married? I was going to change that. Goddamn I'm better than that!

She cleaned me up, got me to drink more water, and helped me back in bed. Matt stayed out of sight the whole time. I snuck back down the stairs after a few minutes to be sure they didn't start up again.

They were quietly talking at the door. She offered him a ride to the motel, but he said;

"I will walk, it's only a mile away and I'll be fine. I don't want you out at this time of night, plus if he wakes up without you there, he might be upset."

She was holding him with both hands, smiling up at him.

"It was like the last time we fooled around at college, only then you were titty fucking me and shot all over my boobs. I forgot how big that sucker is. It would be nice to finally get fucked by it, but it is not worth my marriage."

On that happy note I headed back up the stairs. She came up after a few minutes, went to the bathroom and showered before she came to bed. She had her night things on and climbed into bed after checking on me to see if I was awake. I pretended to be asleep, and she rolled over and went to sleep. It took me a long time to go to sleep after what I witnessed.

The Booze was killing me, killing my job, and my marriage, that was for sure. I was using it as a crutch for stress. I drank to stop the windmills in my mind, I drank to drink, I drank so I could get to sleep, I drank to be entertaining, I drank to pump myself up, and drank to ease myself down. Times were bad in the country, and I felt the whole company was hanging on my efforts.

I needed to talk to the Boss on that, but it was killing me and I either let it happen or stopped it now. Not just the booze, the beer too. I had tried before, but this time I was desperate. I didn't want to lose Pat, and drinking is a bad way to die.

I woke at ten in the morning feeling lousy, but drinking lots of water and barfing had prevented me from having too much of a hangover. Pat was up already. I took a shower, shaved and put on slacks and a shirt. I felt better when I got to the kitchen and smelled the coffee. Pat was at the table, eating toast so I got myself a cup and we talked about last night. Pat was in a good mood, and had coffee ready for me, ready to talk up a storm.

She was telling me she was so happy that we got the big contract and she was proud of me. She said,

"I just wished you had picked a different night to celebrate."

I told her a bunch of stuff about work and what went on. After I explained it all to her, I asked,

"What did I miss at the party? When did it break up? When did I go to bed, and how did I get upstairs? Did I make too big ass of myself?"

"No, you were drunk but it was ok, let me tell the whole story."

Well Pat answered all my questions for the next half hour, as she made us our breakfast and we ate.

Pat said, "I didn't know they were coming. It was a complete surprise when they called at noon. They were a couple of hours away. I was going to call you at work to let you know we had company, but you don't like to work on Saturday, and I knew you needed to get the work done, so I figured to just surprise you. It was so much fun talking and reminiscing about old times. I bragged about you, how well you guys were doing and told them you had a big deal that you were closing for the company."

She said, "Then Bob and Sue came over for our cookout, which actually I had forgot about, but I told them to stay and we would all party. Bob could cook, as you were not home yet. Well, as you know, you were half loaded later when you got home. But you put on a good show and everyone liked you. They thought you were a happy drunk. It was me and Jean that put you to bed after you told us you wanted to lie down. That was around midnight. Then the rest of us danced and talked till about pretty close to one, and things broke up, and I came up to bed."

The remark about me being a happy drunk was a dope slap. She said it off hand and didn't mean for it to hurt my feelings. She was right, though, I was a drunk and everybody knew it. She went on:

"Everybody's going over to Bob and Jane's on Sunday around three to relax and maybe watch the game and go in Bob's pool. Then we're doing another cookout, and party."

She had told me everything that happened, except what happened between her and Matt. Pat changed the subject:

"Guess what else I found out."

"I give up."

"Jean, and Paul, and Matt, and his wife Betty had a swap party at their house one night."

"You've got to be kidding me, so you actually know someone that swaps?"

"Bet your ass I do, Jean told me she had two guys at one time, I would love to do that. Betty was afraid to have someone in her ass so she didn't do it. Jean loved talking about it. In fact she and I got all horny about it and I was dripping wet and had to change my panties."

"Wow, and girls say that guys talk too much. What are you saying? Do you want to go for it tonight with them? I've told you before; Bob and Sue would probably go for it."

"I don't want to do it with someone from around here. I guess Bob and Sue are different, but with other people from around here, it might get out and give us a bad name, but with Jean, Paul and Matt, they don't live here so if I did, it would be with them."

"Hey, set it up with Jean if you want, I'm game for it."

"Are you sure could you stand to see me get screwed by someone else?"

"As long as I'm in the room with you, it's ok with me. And just as long as I get my share of screwing."

She came up, hugged me, and kissed me and then said, "I'll call Jean and Sue to set it up for us."

Later she told me, "It's all set for us tonight after Bob and Sue leave. We are going to have Matt stay also, because guys poop out too fast and we girls can handle you all. Is it ok with you?"

"Go for it, if you can handle it. Do you want two guys at the same time?"

"Yes, but I want only you in my ass. You have to go get some rubbers for the party at the drug store."

I headed for the drug store and a couple of other errands before she could change her mind. I got two dozen rubbers and some tubes of lubricant, and the clerk laughed that I got so many. I got back and Pat had fixed some sandwiches.

"About you and Matt, this is a one time thing, right? I mean there was something between you two once, and if you..."

"You have nothing to worry about there. It wasn't much then and it's nothing now. You can bet your life I would never cheat on you!"

"Just so you know, I will dump you if you do? I am serious."

"Look, if you don't want to go tonight, just say so. Nobody is forcing us to go. I agreed to it because I thought you liked the idea."

"Like I said, I think I'm good with tonight, but what I'm saying I'm good with it because I'm there with you, watching out for you, and getting some myself. I am not good with any solo shit. That's cheating and a marriage buster for sure. You want it that bad from somebody then get the hell out and live with them."

We got over to Sue and Bob's about three. We threw some food on the grill so we would have some food in our stomachs so we could watch the game and drink beer.

About five, we all went in Bob's pool and had a good time. We never did put the game on. At seven we came out and went to our bar in the basement for some more drinking and a little music. We all began to dance around nine when it started to get dark.

Then Bob and Jean danced to a fast tune, and it looked like they were going to fuck right out there for all of us to see. Then all the talk turned to sex and all kinds of things were said. With all the sexy innuendoes going around, everyone was getting horny. Everyone was feeling each other up as we danced.

Sue was having big trouble with the top of her swimsuit digging in to her. The guys told her to just to take the top off and let them out for fresh air. Matt was at her big time. His wife had a nice set like hers and he wanted to see if they were bigger than his wife's were. He kept after her, and the rest of us guys egged him on.

She finally said, "Ok, I'll whip them out, but I want to see that big cock that Pat has told me that you have, then I'll show my tits."

We all laughed at the two of them, and knew it was going to be a showdown.

Matt said, "I'll show it, if you let me rub it on your tits."

"Shit, if It's really as big as Pat said it is, I'll let you shoot on my tits!" then she laughed like hell.

Matt dropped his shorts and whipped his big cock out. Pat and Sue screamed like they never seen one that big and looked at each other and screamed some more. Good acting job by Pat, like she hasn't seen it lately.

Then Sue said, "Looks like my tits are going to get fucked tonight," and we all laughed.

Sue whipped her top off and all us guys told her what a fine set of tits she has.

Bob said, "Pat, your turn to show your tits. You started all of this."

Pat said, "How the hell do you figured I started all this?"

"Well, since you told her a long time ago about the big cock that Matt has, Sue has been fantasizing about it."

Then all us guys chatted, "Pat, Pat, Pat."

It didn't take long and Pat had her tits hanging out also.

Then we all chatted, "Jean, Jean, Jean,"

The girls stopped us and chatted,

"We need another cock, we need another cock, we need another cock."

Paul dropped his shorts and let his cock out; it was a fat one and about six inches long.

jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers
12