Pat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I stepped in, dropped my shorts, and stepped out of them. When Jean saw this, she got her top off in no time at all.

Next Bob pulled his trunks down and said, "I want the first dance with Pat," then the room busted into laughter as he started to dance with her.

Everyone grabbed someone, and I was left by myself. So I grabbed the one beer that I intended to drink that night and took off my shirt, and I was nude drinking my beer with half a hard on.

Next, all the guys were nude but the girls still had the bottom of their suits on. Damned if I was going to be a wallflower here, so I cut in and danced with Jean and by now my cock was as hard as it gets and she rubbed up against it. Her stomach was slick with someone else's juice. I told her my cock would rather rub against skin and hair than a damn suit. She laughed, and said "Pecker tracks on my belly?" "There's a trail!" and we laughed.

The girls wanted us guy to line up so they could check us out, which was a joke because obviously Matt had us all beat. Jean added that her mom told her to look closely at any cock she was going fuck to see if it had any sores, make sure it was healthy. We laughed and I told her:

"Look at mine! You'll never see a healthier one! Even smells good!"

Everybody laughed and us guys lined up and the girls went up and down the line a few times checking and holding each cock. Then Pat went upstairs and got a cloth measurement tape from her sewing box. They had a pen and a pad and took all kinds of measurements. They were all laughing and screaming like high school girls. Matt won with 8 1/4 inches, and again for thickness with an even four. Mine was six and quarter inches with Bob and Bill tied at 6".

Next, we lined the girls up and had them take their bottoms off. We had them completely naked now. We started with their tits, and measured them all.

Bob found a flashlight, and insisted that he check their pussy for disease. They had to line up and bend over so he could check out each pussy. He would spread the pussy apart, using the flashlight to get a good look. After we finished with the pussy inspection. We each looked, and agreed that Pat had the nicest pussy. Bill said we should check their assholes as well, when Matt said, "Pat wins again because she has the biggest asshole."

I knew he meant me, an all I could say was: "You would know another!" The laughter was forced, as everybody was a little embarrassed by his Insult. We all started to dance again dressed as god made us.

Pat came by the bar for a drink and said, "It looks like Bob and Sue are in too," then laughed. After a fast dance, the three girls sat on the couch as the guys went to the bar.

Matt started talking to the girls. He said, I would like to see a nice Lesbian Sex Show with the three of you."

The other guys joined right in and teased the girls for a show. The girls sat there taking it all in and moved their legs all around, so we had a good show. The three of them huddled together and talked among themselves. Next Sue was rolling her hands on the other two girl's tits.

After about ten minutes of this, while us guys chanting for them to start, Sue said, "The show will start as soon as you guy put on a gay show for us girls." All the girls laughed so hard they almost peed on the couch.

The smiles on our face turned to frowns, as we knew none of us would do anything like that. The girls chanted, "Start the show gay guys, start the show gay guys," as they laughed at us, watching our happy smiles get wiped off our face. "We wish we had a picture of when Sue said 'start THE GAY SHOW'."

The girls stayed on the couch and gave us a rough time about the gay show. They would beg us to perform for them then laugh their asses off at us. This went on for quite a while.

Finally, Sue said, "Where the hell are all the big cocks that were around here a few minutes ago? It looks like all the air went out of them. Come on Bob, you look so sad, let us girls see what we can do to put a smile back on your face and get that dick hard again."

Bob went over and stood in front of his wife with the other girls on each end of the couch. Sue took hold of his cock and rubbed his balls and then the other two girls joined her and started playing with his cock and balls. It wasn't too long before Bob's cock was brought back to life and we all cheered for the resurrection of his joint.

Jean said, "You guys better line up, if you want life brought back to your dicks. We will give them all a little CPR."

I told them: "CPR is when you pound on the chest. I don't want you to do that to my dick!"

We all lined up like kids at a candy store, but with a beer in our hands, water on the rocks for me. We all pushed and shoved each other, but made sure our dicks got licked and sucked. The girls finished us all in a few minutes. Most of us got hard just thinking about what the girls would do to us to get us hard again.

Then they said, "That's what we like to see, a guy with a smile on his face and a stiff cock looking at us."

The girls spread their legs and told us, "Now you have to take care of us."

Bob ran over and slid in-between his wife legs, and started sucking.

She closed her legs and said, "No, stop, no one can do their wife, you have to do one of the other girls, not me."

Bob jumped right over to my wife and Paul went to Sue so that left me with Jean. Matt went behind the couch, and played and sucked all the girls' tits. Jean put her legs on top of my shoulders, and I was eating her out and sucking away on her pussy. There was a lot of talk going on but I couldn't hear much of it as her legs were against my ears. Jean then shoved my head into her pussy deeper. About ten minutes into it I started to lick her asshole and now she was really humping my face.

My nose was buried in her cunt, and while it smelled good, but it was hard to breathe. I pulled my face out and was licking her clit, then slid a finger into her ass. She let out a scream, and the others looked at her to see if she was ok. They all made fun of her, asking if Paul ever ate her pussy, or was this first time to have it licked.

Finally all the girls called us off, and Sue said, "I wanted to get fucked."

Matt popped around, picked her up, and stood there as he lowered her onto his big cock. I didn't think he would have any trouble getting it in, as she was so wet. But she did. When they finally got it in, the two were both pumping away on each other. She looked like she was trying to climb off it because it was too big, but she was really enjoying it. Her legs were just flying all over the place and she screamed to beat hell. Matt moved closer to the couch and sat down on it with Sue riding him all the way. They both finally came and rolled apart and rested.

Sue said, "I don't think I will ever walk again."

Bob grabbed Jean, and Paul took Pat to the couch for some loving. The girls played with it for awhile, then they both mounted them. The guys sat there with the girls bouncing away on top of them.

The three of us went to the bar for a drink while watching the fucking going on. Sue was leaning over the bar and saying. "My pussy is sure stretched." Matt asked, "Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?"

She said, "That sounds good." and she bent over for him. She then took my cock in her mouth to suck on. I lost track of the fucking on the couch and was in heaven myself.

When I did look around, they were finished on the couch. I popped a load into Sue's mouth and she swallowed it all down. We all had another drink and talked some more. Nice thing about being bartender, I could give Matt doubles and me water. Jean took Bob to one of the big chairs to fool around. Sue grabbed Paul and went to the other soft chair.

That left me Matt and Pat on the couch. Pat reached over, grabbed both our cocks, and started to play with them. After a few minutes she went down on Matt's cock while letting go of mine. She worked him for a few minutes, and then got up and told him to lie down. When he lay down, she mounted him and then lay on top of him.

She looked at me with a big grin on her face and said, "Put it in my ass, big guy, the KY jelly is behind the bar on the second shelf."

I got it, and used it to lube up my dick real good. Matt had one foot off the couch. She was between his legs as I slid on her backside. I lubed her ass and then put some more on my cock. They held still for a few minutes while I slipped it up to her ass. It took me awhile to get it all in and then she went crazy as I fucked her ass. We must have screwed her for a good ten minutes till I shot my load. I went off to wash my cock with Matt still fucking, and after another ten minutes, Pat said:

"Matt, let me suck it now, my pussy is starting to hurt."

She sucked it for a while, and finely gave up, as he couldn't come.

I guess this was due to shooting already, and Matt having too much to drink.

The fucking continued for another half-hour or so with Matt finely shooting his load In Jean. I came again, making it four times in one night! Staying sober is a good thing! The party broke up about one and everyone left.

The next day Jean and Paul and Matt left from their motel to go up to Bangor for business. I saw where Matt might be a problem when he e- mailed Pat to say he could be back there Wednesday and Thursday night If she could sneak away. She said she would let him know, as her pussy was still sore.

Monday I talked to my boss about my drinking and my stress level. He said I was keeping the place afloat, and he agreed to put another persons under me to reduce my workload. Also he knew I had a problem with Booze and was glad I was aware of it too. The company insurance would cover any costs for the help I would get.

That night I told Pat I had to go to Hartford on Wednesday and back Thursday night to give her a chance to prove to me she wasn't cock crazy.

Tuesday night she emailed Matt and he said he would be there about 8 PM. I was up the street waiting and watched him go in my house, right at eight. It gets dark about 8:30, so I got my camera out, and snuck around my own house. We had bought a ranch house so I could paint everything from a stepladder. It was warm and the windows were open so I could see and hear everything going on inside.

They were in the den fucking away on the couch and there was a lot of moaning going on. After quite a while, Matt couldn't take it anymore, and jumped up with her still locked onto his cock. He pulled her off the cock and bent her over the arm of the couch with her ass in the air.

He then ate her pussy out with his mouth and his long tongue. He would lick all of her pussy as his head just moved all over it and it was completely wet and shinning in the low light. She had a hand in her mouth so she didn't make too much noise, but there were still a lot of sounds coming from her.

He then put his big cock up to her pussy, and rolled it around and pounded the cunt with the length of it. Finally he slid it into her and pumped away on her cunt. After a while of pumping, he pulled it out of her and started to eat her again. But then he headed up to her ass and licked it like it was going to melt and get away from him. Matt gave her ass a wild workout with his tongue, and she was going crazy. He backed away after a long time and they both lay on the couch, she might have cum, but not him. I could have broken it up then, but figured what the hell, the damage was done, let them have their fun; it was coming to an end real soon anyway.

He got on top of her, and she wrapped her legs around him and he started to pump away. This wasn't going to take too long because they were both so worked up. He would lift her up because her legs were around him on his backstroke and then he would pound her into the couch. There was lot of noise going on but they were too far-gone to care about it. Then he finished and dropped like a rock on top of her.

After awhile she started to play with his large cock again, and asked, "Can you leave it behind for me when you leave?"

"What would Betty say to me when I got home if I left it here," and they laughed.

They were cuddling on the couch drinking beer. It was a nice night with no mosquitoes so I just sat under the window stalling on starting the confrontation that would probably end our marriage.

Then they kissed and he was hard. Matt asked her: "I have fucked your cunt and mouth, let me do you ass."

"Matt, you're too big!"

"Not much bigger around than your husband, and I saw how you liked it."

"All right, let's try it. The lube is in the medicine closet."

He bent her over the couch again, lubes his cock and her ass, and loosened her up with his fingers, same as I do. He then put his dick head against the pucker and worked it in. About half way, she said stop, that it was hurting, so he pulled out, squirted more lube into her gaping hole, and pushed his was all the way in. She squealed in pain, and I went in the door. She was telling him to stop, when he saw me come through the door he jumped forgetting he was plugged in, stumbled and fell. Pat screamed again in agony as his dick popped out.

I hollered: "Get the fuck out of here you fuckers! Out, Right Now!"

He was pulling his cloths on and Pat was standing there crying.

"You, you cheating whore, get dressed right now if you don't want to leave here bare ass!"

I reached in her handbag and pulled out her wallet. I yanked the credit cards, leaving her a visa in her name and her license. I stood in the door holding her bag. Matt made like he was going to leave when Pat was still half-dressed.

"Matt, you get to keep the slut! The two of you can just get the hell out together! Wait for her to finish dressing!"

"No! Look it was just fun, Matt stopped by and I got carried away," She said.

"I am OK with that, just as long as he carries your sloppy ass away from this house, because I do not want to see your ass now or never!"

"No, you can not do that, where would I go?"

"Go with your old boyfriend, you are his problem now, not mine."

I got a call the next day from Pat's mom saying that she was in the hospital.

"What's she in for?"

"I'd rather not say."

"What's one more secret she is keeping from me? Let me give you Matt's phone number. She is his slut these days give me a second, I have It here somewhere."

"Her rectum is torn and she has a bad infection. She's in room 313 at St Mary's."

"I guess he was a cock too large and now she has a bigger asshole. Here's Matt's home number, you call it and tell whoever answers what happened and they can give him the message. She gave him her email address too."

"She does not want him, she wants you. She is barely conscious." "Look! She would not be where she is now, if she did not want Matt. She is no longer my problem. If I see her coming I will go the other way."

Damn I warned her, didn't I? Sometimes you get going so damn fast that you forget when to stop.

I wish I was still drinking now but...I know when to stop.

The End

12