Pat and Jennifer Ch. 03

Story Info
How many ways? Author gives up, then Jenny finds Mary.
10.4k words
4
4.3k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

It was so good! It tasted so good! I had made it so good for her, and for me! I had to have as much of it as I could! She was moaning and quivering. My tongue lapped up what it could find in my palm, and then my fingers were in my mouth. That tasted different, and the moisture was creamy, but I liked that just as much and wanted more of it. My tongue swept up from below the mouth of her vagina and found some. But there must be more -- below there.

My hands slid up the backs of her thighs, pushing them further back, and my tongue lapped further down, yes, more of that -- and still more below there? Lick her asshole? I had washed it -- to do this? If it tasted good with her juice on it! It did, and it felt good for the tip of my tongue; my tongue felt it twitch. Pat gave a surprised little moan. My tongue explored.

"You want to do that?" she murmured. I just nodded. She gave a sort of shrugging-sounding "hmm" and added: "If you want to, feels good."

I hummed in response, wondering what it felt like, my tongue still enjoying what it was doing. Then I noticed her fingers slide into my view. They held the top of her pussy and then began idly to move back and forth on it.

Yeah, I knew that feeling; even after a very good orgasm -- or especially then -- after a few moments my pussy wanted to be reminded of it, and my fingers wanted to feel my clit slide back and forth under them, like her fingers were feeling. Did she want another climax, like I then would have and sometimes did? Her fingers moved a little more purposely, and then she sighed with a soft moan and murmured: "Your tongue was better."

She did! I liked the compliment and her indirect invitation for me to give her another orgasm. Would she reward me with more squirts of her delightful pussy juice? My tongue swept up, probing in the mouth of her vagina, and then chasing her fingers away. She moaned in appreciation for my understanding what she wanted, and her hands took her thighs from mine, holding them wide apart down next to her. Her pussy lips and pubic mound curved up between them. I just had to look at her pussy again.

I raised my head and did. Maybe -- of course -- a pussy was meant to be fucked by a cock, there in the rosy mouth of her vagina, but the rest of it between her spread lips was meant to be licked, and down there too, her tight asshole, that had twitched under my tongue. I had to make it do that again.

Pat chuckled warmly when my tongue did. It seemed like she was intentionally making it tighten and relax. My tongue swept up again, probing, and then my lips were clamped around the top of her pussy, my tongue trying to fulfill her comment that it was better than her fingers.

Fingers: she wanted them too. Two immediately slipped easily into the aroused mouth of her vagina. She moaned. Just two weren't as big as a cock; a third finger joined the other two. She moaned with an appreciatively chuckle. My fingers twisted and twined, the middle one slipping up and down between the other two, as I sucked and licked.

God, I loved everything about another pussy! Oh, of course, I loved cocks too, in my mouth and being fucked, but a pussy offered more to do with my mouth and fingers, plus knowing how it felt for another pussy, such a wet pussy. And so arousing for me too I recognized, feeling a drop of pussy juice slide down my thigh. But could a cock rub there, where my fingers were rubbing, as good as they could? Oh, they must have, since my best orgasms with a cock had been at least as good as the best ones I had given myself -- but more of those over the years. Pat and I had agreed that we had had more orgasms alone.

She had been moaning, while those thoughts went through my mind, while my fingers and tongue had been doing what they could to arouse her. I glanced up and saw that her fingers were arousing her nipples, as she moaned again. Her hips twitched, just slightly. Yeah, I knew that feeling: they just had to twitch, but she didn't yet want to lose control of them, wanted to continue enjoying the arousing anticipation of her orgasm.

If she wanted that, I could tease her a little. I stopped sucking and licking and drew my head back, and pulled my fingers out. Pat gave a disapproving sounded moan, as my slippery fingers went in my mouth. They tasted so good! But -- oh! -- I was looking in the open mouth of her vagina! Maybe not as far as my fingers had been in it, but really into it! It was a whole new view of a pussy, one that wanted a cock!

"Stop staring and fuck me!" she demanded and grabbed my head, adding:

"And lick!" Her hands drew my mouth back where it had been, and I did, as my three fingers plunged back in her open vagina. She moaned with a sigh of satisfaction, then after after a moment with a growling moan and muttered:

"Yeah, like that."

It was a couple of moments later, before her hips twitched again, but this time she let them,and her hands helped keep my mouth where she wanted me to suck and lick, as her pelvis rocked up and down. God, it was being so good for her again, just like I wanted it to be! I was suddenly aware that my own hips were also rocking; knowing another pussy was so aroused was almost as arousing for mine. Would she squirt again?

She did! My palm was again full of her warm pussy juice, overflowing it, dripping off my chin and flowing down my arm. Were her orgasms better than mine, because she could come like that? Were mine as good for her, as hers were for me?

I continued to do everything I could, and she squirted two more times, before her hands pushed my head back, and she gave a long moan and murmured: God, that was good!"

I thought she could have added "thank you," but then recognized that it must have been so good, that she was just thinking out loud. I liked that; that I had made it that good for her.

I licked up my palm. When I pulled my fingers out, she gave a soft moan, while I looked into her vagina again. "Mmmm," this time it I could see it still contracting. Her hand was covering the top of her pussy again, this time as though protecting it from further arousal. I wanted to lick up the creamy juice that had slid down below my fingers. Yeah, I wanted to lick her asshole again, but her thighs had dropped down, the cheeks of her ass too close to make that possible.

Her other hand fondle my hair, and she repeated: "God, that was good! Thank you."

This time she did think of me. I replied -- a little to my surprise:

"Thank you, I loved it."

"Mmmm! You must have, doing it so good, and -- and licking me there."

I chuckled and replied:

"Why not? I had washed it, not anticipating that I would want to lick it. But then I wanted to find all the creamy juice my tongue could, and then it seemed to like being licked."

"It sure did," Pat replied with a chuckle, then adding:

"Come here and kiss me with your asshole-licking tongue."

I rose off my heels and then off my knees and dropped down between her thighs on her, my breasts on hers, as our mouths found each other, her tongue immediately probing in my mouth. I suddenly recalled the first time I had let a boy's do that, but forgot that as our tongues caressed, enjoying that her hands were fondling my ass. Then they clasped it, and she retrieved her tongue and murmured on my lips: "Come here, give me your pussy."

Her hands pulled on my ass. I moaned with a nod and crawled up over her, spreading my knees and lowering my pussy on her face. She knew what she had to do, wanted to do, to give me what I had given her. Her tongue was seeking my pussy, before her hands had guided my hips down on her mouth. I moaned, feeling her tongue, as I settled on her face.

Not all the guys had wanted me to sit on their faces, but the ones who did, were the best ones for everything else we did. But they hadn't known, like Pat could, what my pussy wanted. She did, only stopping for a moment to remark:

"Already so wet."

"Don't have to tell me; it was running down my thigh."

She chuckle, and her tongue was back where I wanted to feel it. With the guys, I had just been so pleased and delighted that they wanted lick, that I hadn't lost control of my hips, also because only a couple of them had wanted to give me my orgasm that way, all the others wanting to fuck, urging me to slide back and get their stiff cock in my wet pussy. That had then been great, especially when they didn't mind my also rubbing myself, but Pat didn't have a cock for me to slide back on. She knew that, however, and I knew now that she enjoyed licking a pussy as much as I did.

Her tongue was demonstrating that, making me moan, as I clutched my breasts and squeezed and twisted my nipples. I was so lucky that mine were so good for doing that -- better than Pat's. But she must have thought so too; her hands wanted mine to let hers do what they were. Better? Better because someone else was arousing them? I thought so with an appreciative moan.

It was all being so good, so arousing! And I could imagine what it was like for her tongue on my pussy, now lapping back to find more to taste. She moaned; she liked it. Then her tongue was back arousing my clit. I shuddered slightly and my hips twitched. How long could I prolong my aroused anticipation of my orgasm, try to hold my hips still? Why even try: I had been aroused since before her first orgasm, long enough. I reached down and held her head and let my hips grind my pussy on her mouth. We both moaned, and then all I could think was: I want it; I have to have it; give it to me!

Pat did. My thighs were quivering, and then my hands had to forget her head and support my body, as it spammed uncontrollably.

My first coherent thought after several long moments was: Fuck! Who needs a cock? When I felt -- and heard -- Pat's tongue lapping over my wet opening, it occurred to me that the expletive was inappropriate. I chuckled. Pat moaned. Her tongue was lapping and then disappearing for a second. She loved the taste of my pussy as much as I loved the taste of hers, even if mine didn't squirt like hers did.

When she stopped licking, I raised my hips and looked down at her, and she tilted her head back, licking her lips, as our eyes met. We both smiled with a purr. Then she raised her eyebrows and said: "We do this too good, like it too good."

I shook my head and replied:

"Can't be 'too good'."

"I guess not, but a cock had better be at least as good."

"Um-hmm!" I agreed, and rolled off her, crawling back next to her with my arm around her.

She rolled towards me, drawing her thigh up, when I raised my thigh, her slid up between mine and mine held it. We embraced and kissed, my tongue wanting to find traces of the taste of my pussy. We both chuckled, our tongues still caressing. Then Pat murmured: "The next time we do this, we need a cock too."

I gave a soft, surprised "hmm?" She was already thinking we would do this again? And then with a cock, with a male there with us to see us licking each other's pussy, with a cock to fuck both of us, for us both to suck? I was just getting comfortable with the pleasure of -- I didn't want to used the word, but-- of "lesbian" sex. Maybe we did need a cock; then it would just be be "bi" sex, if that were any better. Of course, it would be "better -- fucking and lick -- but was "bi" with three persons less -- what? something -- than two girls having sex together?

All those thoughts had taken too long. Pat was asking: "Know a guy with a cock for two pussies?"

She really meant it! I was sleeping with a couple of guys -- wicked enough -- but I couldn't ask one of them to join Pat and me. I managed to reply: "Do you?"

She chuckled and replied:

"No, why I asked."

"I don't either."

"Pity."

"You'd really want to?"

"If he were man enough," Pat replied, her eyes smirking.

"Just get screwed and forget about it."

"Not just screwed, now that I know how good pussy-licking is."

Before I could reply, she added:

"If he can do it as good as you do."

"Or you," I replied before I realized what I had had said.

Pat's arm held me closer, and we kissed again. My thighs let hers draw up further between them, right up in my crotch, against my pussy. My thighs squeezed hers, and my hips rocked up. Pat chuckled and murmured:

"That was unfair; you made me come twice."

"But you made me come so good, and the 'twice' was for your having started it all."

"Hmm? I thought you did, holding my breast two nights ago."

"If you want to think so," I agreed, not minding sharing responsibility for what we had done, were doing: two naked girls embracing, talking about enjoying sex with each other.

Then I felt Pat shudder slightly, and she said: "Got to go pee."

I then also felt the urge. We snickered and got up and went, she in the toilet, me, in the shower, holding the shower head to wash my urine away and then between my legs, for a moment surprised again that my pussy was shaved. Pat was watching me and remarked with smirk:

"Nice pussy, the nicest one I know."

"Yours too," I replied with a grin.

It was late morning, and we agreed to finally get dressed and go out, not without agreeing with smirks that we were going to do it again: "even if we didn't have a cock." We managed to postpone that by having a very early evening meal. Back in my flat, I wondered how we would start. Pat settled that, beginning to unbutton her blouse and repeating our last comment about sex together: "even if we don't have a cock."

I just grinned, gathering up the bottom of my polo shirt. We had both gone out without bras, exchanging veiled smirks, when we saw men noticing. I was sure that they could have seen my nipples pop out. We hadn't talked about how we had spent the morning, but it was in the back of my mind the whole time -- in the front of it, when I had been aware of my stiff nipples.

They were again, when I saw Pat's, and my polo shirt rippled over mine. Pat grinned with warm hum and murmured: "Now you're going to get yours twice."

I moaned with a nod. My panties were already a little moist before they came off. Pat grinned and licked her lips. I suddenly realized that we still in the living room, both already naked, just having tossed our clothes on a chair. Yeah, we had been naked there in the morning, but it seemed a little shocking now, our just having come off the street. I felt the urge to cover my aroused nipples and pussy, but didn't. Pat's could also have been, but the fingers of her hand was playing with her nipple. The other one was hiding her pussy, but her fingers were clutching it -- the round swelling between her thighs. God, it had been good having my tongue there!

Did I moan? My pussy felt even wetter. Pat did moan and said softly: "I want to do everything you did."

She also wanted to lick my asshole? I felt it tighten at the thought, but then felt to urge to pee. I nodded with a moan, but said:

"Got to go first."

"Me too," she agreed, then smirking and adding: "before my pussy is wetter than it already is."

As we rushed to the bathroom, I thought: she is already so aroused at the just the thought of licking my pussy, more aroused that I had been before I had started licking hers. I used the toilet first, wiping, and then she did. When I reached for my washcloth, she shook her head with a smirk and said: "Don't mind tasting that too; more than one unwashed cock; no, more than once with one unwashed one."

Then I remembered that I had too, too eager to have him come in my mouth to be bothered about how his cock had tasted the first time my tongue swept around it. Which cock? That one fall semester junior year, after my cousin had taught me how good sex could be. If Pat wanted me to, I would be happy to taste her unwashed pussy, when she scramble up of over me. We were hurrying to the bed, when it occurred to me that after she made me come twice, her pussy would probably be so wet from her arousal, that my tongue couldn't find the taste of her having peed.

I lay down on the edge of the bed and spread my thighs. Pat moaned, staring at my pussy, as she dropped to her knees. She glanced up at me, licking her lips, and said:

"This is going to be so good."

"Not as good as yours was -- squirting like that."

She just nodded slightly, as her hands grasped the back of my thighs and spreading them further apart. She wanted to see my pussy, like I had wanted to see hers. I reached down with both hands and pulled my pussy lips apart. She moaned deeply with another nod; she liked that, that I had, that she could then see better. I raised my head, but couldn't see it, but I knew that it wasn't just moist from my peeing. She was still just looking at it, licking her lips again.

"Lick, lick it," I murmured, a little surprised at my outspokenness. She moaned and lowered her head and did, her tongue lapping up over my wet hole and between my spread pussy lips. I moaned, and she moaned. We both knew how good having our pussies licked was, and how good it was to lick them!

She didn't need my hands to hold my pussy lips apart for her. They grasped my breasts, my fingers finding my stiff, easily held nipples. Was this better than fucking, hoping he wouldn't stop before I came? For sure, it was better than anything I could do for myself, not just because I had both hands to squeeze and twist my aroused nipples. Pat was doing all the right things on my clit, enjoying it, but not more than I was, both of us moaning. It was also arousing to know that she knew exactly what I was feeling, how her tongue was arousing me.

When was she going to stick her fingers in my wet pussy? I didn't want to be that outspoken again.

Her tongue founding it again, also very good, and obviously enjoying what it could do, probing. Was her tongue longer than mine? It felt like it went a little deeper than I thought mine had been able to probe. She gave a chuckling moan. Yes, doing that was fun, felt and tasted so good, and her knowing how arousing it was for me.

Then her hands pressed my thighs down, rolling my hips up, and tongue slipped out and lapped up below it. Had she already made me so wet that her tongue could find more there? Oooh! She didn't want to wait for the excuse to lick my asshole; it was there! I moaned with a quick nod that she couldn't see, but her tongue didn't need any encouragement. How could that be arousing? But it was, making my pussy contract, when it twitched against her tongue. My pussy wanted something else.

With an unintentional longer moan, I let go of one nipple, and my hand dropped down on my pussy, my fingers rubbing back and forth over the hood of my clit. My reasoning about why Pat's fingers wanted to do that hadn't been quite right; my licking her asshole had aroused her pussy the same way. She chuckled again and stopped licking, saying:

"Yeah, that feels so good, wanted you to know."

"Um-hmm! More," I replied, suddenly surprised that I had said that I wanted someone to lick my asshole. My fingers were still rubbing. Her tongue found it, making me moan again.

"A little," I added softly, but I wasn't sure I really meant it, rather as an apology for asking her to lick me there, or as an excuse of my admission to myself that feeling my asshole being licked was also so arousing.

Her understanding of my "a little" was longer than I expected, but relieved me of any misgivings about needing an apology or admitting that I enjoyed it. Had it been so good for her too? If she thought it was being so good for me, probably. I hoped so, but I wanted my orgasm and not from my fingers' rubbing. She had said it: tongue was better, and I wanted to feel fingers in my pussy, deeper and moving better than my own could.

"Clit, fingers," I murmured, no longer bothered by my asking for what I wanted. She nodded slightly with another moan, and my fingers pressed my pussy lips apart. When I saw her head rise, I moaned in anticipation, and then her mouth was between my fingers. Her lips clamped down around my clit and sucked, with space for her tongue to lick. It did, and I groaned. When I felt her fingers find my wet hole, I groaned again, two of them squirming there, making space for third one, and then all of them sliding into my vagina!.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers