Pat and Jennifer Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny and Mary, then Jenny remembers Richard.
10.6k words
3.67
3.7k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

Of course, she knew what I wanted, what my pussy wanted. I hummed encouragement, as her tongue explored. When she chuckled in her throat, I recalled my delight the first time I licked Pat's pussy that way. Her tongue continued to discover everywhere it could go. When was she going to concentrate on arousing me?

"Oooh!" It wanted to explore there too? It was sliding down below my pussy. It did, she did! With hardly a hesitation, it explored around my asshole, When it contracted, her tongue found its center. Yeah, of course, she had liked that when my tongue probed in hers, and mine hadn't been the first one - her assistant professor's. She hummed, apparently enjoying how she could make it contract again. Then I heard a soft, surprised "uhnn!" and her tongue swept back up to my pussy, and now really did what it had been wanting, waiting for.

No more exploring, her tongue was doing the right things on my clitoris. I moaned involuntarily, and she nodded slightly and clamped her lips around it and sucked and licked. Any, every girl knew what a pussy really wanted that way, if she had let someone lick her own. Mary had, and was doing it.

When my hips twitched, she grasped them firmly, and her tongue moved even more arousingly. I had teased her a little at first, but I wanted my orgasm now; I had been aroused so long already, since I started licking her pussy. Between moans, I insisted: "Yeah!" "Like that!"

When I completely lost control of my hips, she hung onto them, keeping her mouth where I wanted it to be, until it gave me my orgasm, a wracking long one. Gasping and moaning, I finally pushed her head back, my body still convulsing. She relented, but then I felt her tongue lapping up over my vagina, lapping below it, as I sighed with more moans, recovering from the intensity of a perfect orgasm.

Her tongue lapped up again, and she raised her head, licking around her lips, and exclaimed softly: "God, I just love it, doing it and tasting you!"

"Not more than I loved how you did," I managed to reply.

"Give me more!" she almost demanded softly, and her mouth was back on my pussy.

I gasped, too surprised to object. Before my second orgasm overcame me, I recognized from her remark that her primary thought had been about her own pleasure at licking and tasting a pussy.

She got to, and I excused her selfish thought with my pleasure that she had given me another such good orgasm.

This time, when she had licked up everything she could, she surprised me by licking over my asshole again, then chuckling. She looked at me with a grin, and then rose up and dove down over me, planting her open mouth on mine, her tongue seeking mine. For a couple of breaths, our stomachs pressed together, then she raised her head with a smile and said again:

"God, I just love, doing it and tasting you! It is just so good!"

"It sure is; I know that, how you mean, and how good it was for me."

"And what you did for me," Mary agreed, rolling off me.

We moved around on the bed with our heads on the pillow. I wondered what we could say after that exchange. From the start, her first suggestions that we do something together, I hadn't expected that having sex together was what she had in mind, and hadn't thought about that, myself, only after

Pat had suggested it. Then I was suddenly curious if that was what Mary had been hoping all along. With me? Well, she had been right, I just hadn't known that I was like that - with another girl? A lesbian? No, just bisexual, very bi, and enjoying it!

I rolled on my side and reached over and held one of Mary's breasts. She purred with a nod, then almost snickered and said:

"I didn't think about that, how nice it would be to hold another girl's breast, hm-hmm, better, sucking a nipple. Hmm! Oh, kind of stupid, very, I just wanted to find out what he enjoyed so much."

"You sure must have."

"I did! I do, but what's stupid is that I was just enjoying - at first - what he had done. Of course, I knew it was arousing - very - for me, but at first I was just thinking about how it had been for him. He couldn't know how it felt for me. But then, when I licked you there, and it twitched, your - uh - asshole, I suddenly realized that I knew exactly how it was feeling for you, like it felt, when you did that, and mine twitched. Suddenly I recognized that I knew exactly what I was doing for you. God, that made it so arousing, suddenly. Very stupid of me that I had just been thinking about how it had been for him."

I squeezed her breast and nodded with chuckle, replying:

"But then you really knew what you were doing for me."

"God, yes! And my pussy did too, wanting to feel what I knew you were. It went all wet again."

"Like mine did, when I was licking yours."

"Probably. I was wanting to use my hand, but I had to hang on to your hips."

"You sure did, thank you."

"My pleasure. I also hadn't thought anything about how nice it is to hold another girl's naked body."

I squeezed her breast again with nod and "um-hmm," and then played with her nipple. It hadn't been aroused in the palm of my hand, but it was immediately stiff, when my fingers touched it. Mary moaned softly and murmured: "It's going to be all wet again, if you keep that up."

I did, humming, and she chuckled in her throat, again, when I fondled her near nipple. I was wondering what would happen next - something good - when she murmured again:

"Do you used both hands?"

"When my fantasy is about being fucked."

"Oh? Aren't they always?"

"Not as often since Pat and I were together."

"Mmmm, I guess not."

"And, well, as she and I discussed, we probably - surely - do it more by ourselves than with guys. Hm-hmm! For sure, before the first time with one."

"Yeah, of course, me too," Mary agreed with a snicker.

When I reached over to fondle her other nipple again, she chuckled and remarked:

"You want it to be wet."

"If you do," I agreed.

Mary hummed and slid her hand down her stomach. I couldn't see what she did, but she snickered again, then murmured hesitantly:

"Uh, did you and Pat do it to each other, uh, with you fingers?"

"Yeah, we were both curious how it felt in another girl's, about the same, of course."

"Of course," she agreed.

"You want me to?" I asked.

"You want to?"

"Why not? Yeah, of course. I guess we both used one hand."

"Hm-hmm! I'll rub."

"Yeah, like that," I agreed and slid my hand down over hers, passed her fingers on her clitoris. When I curled mine in, touching the bottom of her pussy lips, she moaned and spread her thighs, and my middle finger slid up between her pussy lips and found the wet mouth of her vagina. She gave an encouraging moan and drew her knees up, letting her thighs flop open. One rested on my legs, and I took it between mine. I was curious again, wondering if her vagina could feel noticeably different from Pat's and mine.

When my finger slipped in, and Mary gave a long, deeper moan, I forgot that, however, just delighting at how it felt, my finger exploring a little, firmer here, softer there. She moaned again, and I felt her fingers begin to rub under the base of my palm. When her pussy tightened around my finger, I felt mine contract, reminding me of what she was feeling.

"God, yes! Fuck me! Two," she murmured insistently. Of course, I was doing this for her. A second finger slipped in her slippery vagina, and they began to fuck, my whole hand moving, letting hers rub more vigorously, as she moaned.

"Yeah, like that - Uhnn! - better than my own," she exclaimed softly. I knew what she meant, that I could thrust my fingers deeper than she could have, than I could have in my pussy. Mine plunged in hers as deep and hard as they could.

I opened my eyes, realizing that they had been closed since my hand had joined hers. Her other hand was holding her far nipple. I leaned over and found her near one with my mouth and sucked and nibbled, enjoying her gasp and moan in response. I heard my hand slapping on her wet pussy. Then her thigh between mine began to twitch, and she began to gasp between her moans. When her hips began to rock, I tried to match the thrust of my fingers with their upward movement.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, ..." she suddenly began to mutter, and her hips moved more violently, then she almost cried out: "God! Yes!"

Her body convulsed, and my hand was almost splashing against her pussy; her vagina contracting again and again around my fingers. Success! I had helped give her such a good orgasm! Did she want me to continue fucking her? She had wanted three orgasms, when I was licking her pussy.

She was whimpering, but her fingers were rubbing again, so my wet hand also continued to move, and her body spasmed. Then suddenly she rolled towards me, her other thigh dropping down on mine, holding my hand still, as she gasped and moaned. Enough, but her vagina was still clutching. Involuntarily, my fingertips moved in response, and she shuddered. I managed to hold them still to let her recover.

Mary sighed with moans, and I also did in empathy, suddenly aware that my pussy was wet, but not as wet as hers. After a few moans, however, her thigh rose off mine, and her fingers began to rub again, more gently than before. She nodded with a soft "um-hmm," so I wiggled my fingers, and she repeated her "um-hmm." She wanted another one.

Our hands gave it to her. After only many seconds, she was again moaning, then gasping, and her body convulsed again. Her thigh clamped down on mine again, and our fingers stilled, as her other hand embraced me, holding us together boobs to boobs. I extricated my wet hand and embraced her, and our thighs squeezed together.

I wondered that the quiet Mary I knew from the office could be like I now knew she was. Quite waters run deep. Was she also wondering the same about me? Which of us had really been first to want to sleep together? "Sleep," have sex with each other? It didn't matter; we both had wanted it. She had wanted to discover what is was like to lick another girl's pussy like that assistant professor had licked hers, and I had wanted to enjoy again what I had with Pat.

"I don't usually talk like that," Mary murmured, distracting my thoughts, adding:

"That word, but you sure did, Thank you!"

She move her face closer to mine, her lips closer to mine, her arm around me holding us closer. Mine did the same and we kissed, kissed as good as four lips and two tongues could. When we came up for air, she murmured:

"Now my turn; I want to do it to you - for you."

"Mmmm! My pussy wants you to, too, but couldn't we have something else to eat, supper? That's what we were originally planning."

"Hm-hmm! "

'Something else to eat?': You guessed it, I wanted to lick and fuck you. Oh, guess I said it again."

"Can't think of a better word for it, and not such a nice short one," I replied with a smirk."

"Me neither," Mary agreed with a smile, then adding:

"But I sure don't want to go out for something to eat, get dressed and all."

"Me neither. Chinese, Italian delivery?"

"Still have to get dressed."

We don't want that," I replied, appreciating that we both inferred that after "something else to eat" we would return to eating pussies. Her hug confirmed that, and she replied:

"I'll make something. Scrambled eggs with ham and cheese, sort of an omelette?"

"Sounds great," I agreed, and we got up.

We both then felt the urge to use the toilet, smirking at each other as we took turns, then snickering as we washed our pussies, a little down our thighs, smirking again as we went naked to the kitchen, and she remarked: "Never cooked like this before."

While she stirred up four eggs, I followed her instructions to cut up a couple of slices of ham, also an union, and to grate cheese. I felt that she was enjoying glances at my nudity, as I was of hers. When I stared at her breasts, her nipples stiffened, but she just smirked again, like I had, when her eyes had made mine do that. For sure, supper was only a half-time pause in what we wanted to continue.

While her omelette was cooking, she asked what we wanted to drink, suggesting beer or wine, then deciding herself that we should celebrate with wine. At the table, raising our glasses, our eyes both took in the unusual sight across the table of naked breasts. I felt my nipples respond, as did hers, making her breasts more attractive. This time she rubbed her forearm over them, and I did over mine, sharing smiles before we drank.

We only had one glass of wine while we ate. We hardly spoke. I complimented her cooking, but other than that only our eyes and silent lips were communicating, also our tongues, both of us chuckling softly when we licked our lips suggestively. We didn't hurry to finish our supper, but when we had, she quickly cleared the table, remarking that she would clean up in the morning. But then she looked at me and asked:

"Or would you like to stay the night?"

"Very much," I replied, having already wondered how I could suggest it. Mary smiled broadly with a hum. I added:

"And I'll help clean up in the morning."

"Mmmm, all night. I never slept all night with anyone. Well, a girl slumber party, but not like this - us."

"Nor mine, back when, "I agreed, and we both grinned.

We returned to the bedroom, catching hands and exchanging glances, slight smiles and purrs. I wondered if it was less arousing to know that we were both certain what we would, what she would do - at least to start. Was it more arousing to be uncertain about that, as I had been at the start of our evening together and before the first time with a guy, or that time with Pat?

When I lay down in the middle of the bed with my head on the pillow, Mary looked a little surprised. Had she been expecting me to lie with my hips at the side of the bed, like she had wanted before? We were in no hurry. She then nodded and joined me, immediately reaching over and holding my far breast, then humming and letting her fingers fondle my nipple. I clutched my thighs together. She nodded with a hum and drew one of hers up over mine.

"Start at the top," she murmured and lowered her face over my other breast and found its nipple with her mouth. Girls don't need to learn how to arouse another girl's nipple, know exactly what they would want anyone to do on their own. Mary did, making my thighs clutch together again. She chuckled - still sucking and nibbling - then let my stiff nipple pop out of her mouth and murmured:

"You know what I really want to do."

"Not more than I want you to."

We both chuckled, and she scooted down between my spread thighs. Did Mary imagine that I already knew from being with Pat how good I knew it would be to have my pussy licked and finger-fucked? There could be no question that she knew how to lick, and I had shown her how much better another girl's fingers could fuck.

When she lowered her head, I drew up my thighs, my knees flopping down on the mattress. Tease, she didn't immediately start to lick my pussy, starting instead by licking and sucking the sensitive insides of my thighs. Had her assistant professor taught her that, that that also felt arousing?

Then her mouth was switching back and forth, closer and closer to my pussy. Arousing! Pat hadn't done that. My pussy was waiting, wanting eagerly for her mouth to find it, to find that it was already moist and and aroused. Finally, finally it did. I moaned.

Mary's tongue only swept up twice over the mouth of my vagina and then was arousing my clitoris as I felt a finger explore to find its way into my vagina. It did, and I didn't have to tell her that I wanted two fingers in it. I didn't have to tell her anything; she was doing it all right! Better, another finger was rubbing my asshole. Why didn't I do that?

Was the orgasm she gave me with her licking tongue and fucking fingers as good as hers had been?

It was as good as I could want, and without the sequel she had wanted. Was she over-sexed, depraved, or just deprived? She looked up at me with grin and said:

"I just love it. Wish I could get my fingers in my pussy that far. Felt just like mine."

"Any time you want to," I replied, only then recognizing that that sounded like an open invitation for the future. Did I mean it? I had said it; I must have.

"I hope so," Mary murmured with a serious expression. As she clambered back over me, I appreciated that she had only said that she hoped so. Of course, we kissed again.

I love the taste of a mouth that has just made my pussy so wet, not just Mary's or Pat's.

"I hope so," she murmured again. The tightened embrace of my arms around her confirmed my agreement. She kissed me lightly in response and relaxed on top of me. For a while, our stomachs rose and fall against each other. After the first couple of times, we both purred, both aware of and enjoying the sensation of our two naked bodies in contact from our knees to our breasts. Once, her hips rocked down, as though her pussy wanted to be closer to mine. We were so relaxed. I almost dozed off, thinking about how wonderful it was, that we both had been wanting our being together to be just like this, better than I could have anticipated.

"Want to finish the wine," she murmured, rousing me.

"Um-hmm, and then come back to bed - and sleep."

"Hm-hmm! Of course," Mary agreed and rolled off me.

We sat up and smiled at each other. I had the urge to caress her breasts, but didn't, and we returned to our wine glasses at the table. We sat down, and she refilled them. We raised them slightly in a silent toast and drank, looking at each other again. When she didn't say anything, I murmured:

"I meant it, if you want to."

She smiled very slightly with hum and then replied:

"'Any time?' I do."

"Maybe not 'any time;' most weekends I have a date - a guy."

"Not this one."

"No, very luckily."

"My good luck," Mary replied, raising her glass again, and we drank. Then she added:

"I still like men, too, so that is all right, but this was just so good."

I raised my glass first this time to confirm my agreement, and we drank deeply. She refilled our glasses, almost too full, to empty the bottle. We both sniffed with light smirks and had more than a sip, grinning at each other as we set our glasses down. When I saw her nipples tighten, mine did. We both chuckled when our eyes met. She smirked and remarked:

"If we finish the wine, we should be able to sleep."

I nodded, returning her smirk, and we drank again. We had to take another drink to empty our glasses, and then we both wanted to use the toilet. She let me go first. Then sitting on the toilet, she watched my wash my pussy. I heard her snicker and remark:

"We want to sleep."

"Of course," I replied with a glance back at her.

"Hmm? Mmmm! But then ..."

I just nodded, reaching for a towel. Mary hummed, as she washed her own pussy, and we returned to her bed.

We did sleep, probably thanks to the wine. I had my arm around her, but managed not to hold her breast, and she didn't encourage me to. When we both turned over in the night, she put her arm around me. I did slide her hand up on my breast. Her fingers slid comfortably around it.

Now I don't know if I was aware that it was Mary's hand or again Pat's or some man's, dozing off to sleep again. And although she had said that she had never slept with anyone all night, she had unconsciously put her arm around me. Where else to put it, when a warm body is there, and a breast the most comfortable thing to hold?

That was apparently in the early morning. I was still half-asleep, just aware of the pleasant feeling of a warm body behind mine and an arm around me, its hand on my breast. It could have been that of anyone I had slept with in the recent weeks. Even when the fingers held it a little more consciously, making me more aware of them, I only became more awake, without identifying whose fingers they were. But then the fingers held my breast more firmly, and I heard:

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers