Pat Savage in 'Bronze Lust' Ch. 2

Story Info
Pat gets her licks in.
5.8k words
4.59
24.2k
00

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers

Chapter Two: Pat Gets Her Licks In

Curlers laid on the floor, mewing plaintively, feline eyes gazing at Pat begging (if that was possible for a cat) her not to leave him.

For a moment Pat stared down at him, before--with an exasperated sigh--she bent down and picked him up.

"You know you're not supposed to come with me to the salon," Pat scolded her pet, but the only reply she received was more mournful meowing. "Well, alright, the salon is closed today anyway, so I guess you can come with...but just this once, buster," she admonished, wagging a finger for emphasis.

As she left her apartment, Curlers purred contentedly in Pat's arms. Taking the elevator to the parking garage, Pat loaded herself and her furry companion into her sedan. The vehicle was on loan from her cousin, who had deemed it dangerous for Pat to be tooling around New York City in a normal car. Of course, as the Man of Bronze had commented after experiencing her driving for the first time, it was dangerous for Pat to drive, period. To say she had an aggressive style would be an understatement, though her superb reflexes had--to this point--managed to prevent her from having any accidents.

Today was no exception. With the weather warm and sunny, Pat reached the modernistic building on Park Avenue which housed her beauty establishment in only a few minutes and, pulling around back, parked the blue sedan at the mouth of the tunnel behind the building. She fumbled at the rear entrance for a moment for the proper key then, finding it, opened the door and stepped inside. Behind her, the door clicked shut. Turning on the lights, Pat bent down to release her now struggling burden.

"There you go, you pesky cat," she laughed. "Explore all you like, but stay out of trouble!" As she wandered further into her salon, she mused to herself, "Stay out of trouble? Jeesh--I'd better watch it or I'll be sounding like Doc!" Curlers followed her with his eyes as she walked away, meowed once, and wandered off to investigate things.

The Park Avenue Beautician--for that was the name of the lovely lady Savage's salon--was nearly as impressive looking as its owner. Chromium, enamel and plush, colored rugs created an air of modern opulence which Pat tried hard to cultivate. Normally, the place would be bustling in the morning, with stately, striking attendants taking care of all her fashionable clientele's beauty needs. In keeping with the atmosphere she was trying to create, Pat's female employees were invariably stunning in appearance. Pat did have some male clients, but as she had once told Doc, "I don't know whether they come to have their looks improved, or to flirt with my snappy assistants." However, the beauty of those assistants was overshadowed by the radiance of their boss.


Today, however, the place was deserted. Pat was expanding the gymnasium which occupied the second story of her establishment, and Pat had closed the salon for a week until the work was completed, deeming it too noisy for her hoity toity customers. However, the workmen had not yet arrived this morning; out getting some supplies, Pat didn't expect them to show up for a couple more hours.

Pat ambled through the main room of the salon to her private office, where she figured on putting in some time going through the books. Pat charged through the roof and, even better, got most of her money upfront, as her customers purchased exclusive memberships to the Park Avenue Beautician. Though she had a team of crack accountants, she liked to look through the figures herself once in a while, though she rarely had the opportunity when the place was jumping. This would be a good chance for her to catch up.

Slipping her high-heeled shoes off her stocking feet, Pat swivelled in her chair and, putting her shapely feet up on the credenza behind her desk, began flipping through files. Though her demeanor might have seemed casual to an onlooker, her sharp eyes and keen mind were focused intently on her work, totally absorbed in her task in the empty salon.

When the hand touched her shoulder, Pat nearly hit the roof.

Exclaiming loudly, Pat shot out of the chair as if propelled and whipped around. The sight that met her golden eyes was a petite young woman, convulsed in laughter.

"Gee, I'm so sorry Pat," the newcomer managed to choke out between her hysterics. "But if you could only see the way you jumped..." Another burst of mirth prevented her from continuing, as she clutched her sides.

"Yea, very funny," shot Pat, though the corners of her delectable mouth had begun to turn upwards in a smile. "Honestly Melissa--you nearly startled me back to Canada!"

The young woman Pat had addressed as Melissa wiped the tears from her eyes, fought to regain her breath. She was a diminutive vision, scarcely topping five feet, with long, lustrous black hair which fell nearly to her slim waist. Her matching eyes glistened with her tears. She was attired in a blue blouse and skirt outfit which showed off her svelte figure to tremendous advantage, revealing her shapely calves and accentuating her small but perky bosom.

"I'm so sorry, you just seemed so intent, I couldn't resist."

"I'll show you sorry, you little minx," Pat retorted. "You owe me big time for that, and I'll pay you back, just wait!"

Feigning fright at the mock severity of Pat's tone, Melissa put a tiny hand to her mouth. "Oh please, Miss Savage, don't be too hard on me! I'll make it worth your while to forgive me, honest I will!"

And so saying, she stepped forward. One of her slender arms snaked around Pat's waist, while the other reached up around Pat's neck.

"Very much worth your while," Melissa muttered, as she turned her bright face up and pulled Pat's unresisting head down. Her ruby lips met Pat's in a kiss that went on for some time, slowly growing in passion. The pink tip of Melissa's tongue poked out, seeking entrance to Pat's mouth. The bronzed Venus willingly parted her lips, welcoming the intruder, as her own tongue crept forth to meet and play with the newcomer.

One of Pat's "snappy assistants", Melissa Stone had developed a crush on the female Savage from the moment she'd first laid eyes on her. Determined to seduce her, she still wasn't sure if she hadn't been seduced herself, so quickly had their relationship moved beyond that of employer-employee or mere friendship. Though Pat hadn't yet told Monk about Melissa, she thought that he probably suspected something of the truth, based on comments he had made on more than one occasion about her "perfume" when she would return from the salon fresh from eating her young lover's delicious quim.

Breaking the lingering kiss, one of Pat's hands lazily stroked Melissa's soft cheek, while the two gorgeous women caressed each other's backs.

"Not that I'm complaining, love, but what are you doing here?" Pat asked.

One of Melissa's hands moved around to Pat's front, where it decided that Pat's blouse being buttoned was a condition that was totally unacceptable which must be remedied. As her hand began its self-appointed task, Melissa replied, "Since things were closed down today and there wasn't going to be any noise from the work crew for awhile, I thought I'd take inventory."

"I can see that you're taking inventory," Pat responded dryly, looking down at her blouse, which by this point had been entirely unbuttoned and pushed open, revealing her twin bronzed globes, temptingly encased in a lacy white brassiere.

"Yes," murmured Melissa, as her hands slid along Pat's back to the clasp of her bra, unhooking it, before softly moving forward again and pushing the white lace over the top of Pat's breasts, cupping them in her tiny hands and gently kneading them. "And I'm happy to report, boss, that everything appears to be present and accounted for."

"Well, I'd say you were a model employee, but I don't think you've made a thorough enough inspection yet..." teased Pat, her words cut off by a sigh as Melissa's fingers began tweaking her nipples, hardening the red tips. The bronzed knockout loved the sensations coursing through her vibrant body as her pretty lover's fingers teased her twin peaks into rockhard erectness.

"Then I guess I'll just have to inspect things even more thoroughly," replied Melissa, bending her head forward only slightly to bring her lips close to Pat's breasts. With their height difference, Melissa's face was nearly level with her lover's tits. Her warm breath washed over them, causing Pat to tingle even more. Melissa licked her lips sensually, wetting them while glancing up at Pat, before bending forward the final few inches and taking Pat's right nipple into her mouth.

Low moans escaped Pat as Melissa slowly sucked more of Pat's bronzed globe in, her wet little tongue flicking hungrily at Pat's growing bud. With a soft "pop!" Melissa's mouth slid off of Pat's right breast, and she slowly trailed her tongue across Pat's chest, which was heaving slightly, until she reached her left breast. Melissa slowly teased Pat's left tit, nuzzling it, circling the nipple with her pink tongue, all the while the fingers of one of her hands caressed and pinched Pat's turgid right peak. Moaning from the exquisite sensations, Pat reached around and put a strong hand behind her sapphic friend's head, entwining her fingers in her glossy black hair as she pulled Melissa's mouth down firmer on her breast, causing her to suck more of it, glistening with Melissa's saliva, into the warm wetness of her mouth. "That's it, baby," she muttered, partly to herself, partly to her lover. "Suck my tits, 'Lissa, suck them into that wonderful mouth..."

As she eagerly complied with this directive--Pat was her boss, after all!--Melissa's other hand was not idle. By this time it had pulled Pat's blue skirt up, bunching it around her waist, revealing her lacy garter belt and panties. As Pat's breath quickened, Melissa's fingers slid slowly across her muscular thighs, caressing the smooth flesh. Leaning against the back of her chair, Pat parted her legs slightly, eagerly awaiting Melissa's touch on that most private part of her body. As Melissa continued to suckle and knead Pat's tits, her hand slowly continued its tantalizing journey, finally reaching its goal and cupping Pat's scantily covered mons venus. She pressed her fingers into the soft, yielding flesh, feeling with pleasure the dampness which was soaking through Pat's sky-blue panties, a dampness which was matched by the growing wetness between her own thighs. Pat shuddered and pushed her hips forward, trying to increase the stimulation.

Melissa's demanding mouth slowly slid off Pat's gleaming breast. Smiling at Pat's whimpers of disappointment, she shyly glanced up at her lithe lover. "Why don't you sit down, my oh so pretty Patty, and I can do this the way it should be done."

"Your wish is my command, 'Lissa dear," said Pat, as she spun the chair around and sat down. Seated, Pat was a vision to make a man's eyes water. Her face was flushed, bronze hair dishevelled from the fingers that Melissa had run through it, breath coming in short, rapid gasps, red lips slightly parted. Her white blouse was hanging entirely open, no longer tucked in her skirt, while her lacy white bra rested on top of her breasts--perfect bronzed globes which glistened from the oral ministrations of Melissa's wet mouth, their twin coral peaks standing at attention, just waiting to salute her talented tongue again. Her blue skirt was pulled up around her waist, revealing the tops of her stockings and the expanse of young thigh laying between them and Pat's garter belt and panties, which were wet with the juices flowing from her hot twat. Lustfully, Pat gazed down at the petite young woman kneeling submissively before her, trembling in anticipation of the erotic delights which were to come.

Many were the times that Melissa had brought Pat to a crashing climax by orally pleasuring her pussy. She loved it when, at the moment of orgasm, Pat's muscular, glistening thighs gripped her head, demanding that her skillful lips and tongue satisfy Pat's desires. Today, however, Melissa had something a little different in mind for her lustful companion.

Kneeling on the floor before her lover, staring up at her, Melissa slowly ran both of her hands up Pat's stocking clad calves, stroking them sensually through the fabric, before continuing their erotic journey along the inside of Pat's thighs, the muscles of which twitched slightly as her fingers lightly caressed them. Reaching Pat's panties, she grasped them and, motioning with her head for Pat to lift her ass slightly from the chair, pulled them away from her steaming pussy, revealing the trimmed thatch of bronze hair topping her pretty pink slit. Melissa could smell Pat's arousal, turning her on even more as she played with her lover. Rolling the panties down Pat's legs, Melissa pressed them against her nose and inhaled deeply the intoxicating scent of Pat's juices, before discarding them on the floor of Pat's office. Melissa's hands crept forward again, grasping Pat's knees and forcing them open, wide open, causing each leg to hang off an arm of the chair, spreadeagling Pat's thighs and giving her a perfect view of her favorite pussy in the world.

Breath coming faster and faster, Pat loved watching her lover slowly, tantalizingly moving her hands along her taut body, inching and closer and closer to her womanhood. Pat's own hands went out to caress her breasts, tweaking her hard nipples as she watched the young woman staring intently at her cunt, feeling the wetness dripping out of her and beginning to pool on the seat of the chair.

"Aaahhh..." came Pat's trembling whimpers, escaping from moistened lips, as Melissa's fingers reached Pat's pussy. A hand resting on each of Pat's strong thighs, Melissa's fingertips toyed idly for a moment with the bronze pubic hair, then moved on to gently play with Pat's labia, before finally spreading her cuntlips wide, exposing her eagerly waiting clit, stretching Pat's moist cavern open. Melissa bent far forward, placing her face scant inches from the bronze muff, inhaling Pat's musk and staring avidly at the sopping cunt, taking in every luscious detail.

"Why you naughty little girl," scolded Melissa as one of her fingers began to slosh around in Pat's wetness. "Whatever are you thinking?"

Her only reply from Pat was more groans, which increased in tempo when Melissa suddenly drove a finger deep into the young girl's trembling body, encasing it in a satiny oven. Staring intently, Melissa hungrily watched her finger disappearing into Pat's lovehole, while Pat continued to pinch her nipples, gazing raptly at the erotic display before her, loving the sight and feel of the twisting finger plunging into her.

"That's it 'Lissa," Pat moaned. "Use your fingers on me baby...fuck me with your fingers..."

Pat's love juice was flowing freely as Melissa reluctantly moved her face away from the pussy whose depths she was plumbing with her digit. Continuing to slide a finger, now joined by a second, in and out of Pat's hot cunt, while other fingers danced across Pat's slippery clit, Melissa slid her slim body up Pat's until her mouth was once again at breast level. Sticking out her pretty pink tongue, the young brunette's mouth lovingly laved the statuesque adventuress' breasts, moving from one to the other, all the while her fingers played in Pat's wet grotto.

"Oh god," groaned Pat. "What...aaahhh...what are you doing?" Pat cried out, as her diminutive lover slipped a third finger into her pussy.

"If you don't like it you can stop me," grinned Melissa wickedly, slowly withdrawing her trio of fingers from Pat's slick cavern.

"No, no..." Pat pleaded. Panting, dishevelled, she begged, "Don't stop, don't stop, you evil little wench! Use your fingers some more...fuck me good...unngghhh..."

Pressing her three fingers together, Melissa had driven them back, hard, into Pat's pussy. Though her fingers were petite like the rest of her, three of them filled Pat nicely as she squirmed on the chair, welcoming the intruders deeper and deeper into her hot core.

Melissa began moving her mouth back and forth between her lover's firm breasts, sucking briefly on an eager nipple before moving on to flick her talented tongue across its crimson twin. Pat's fingers were loosely entwined in Melissa's hair, feeling her lover move from tit to tit, but her grip tightened spasmodically as she felt her young assistant slip a fourth finger in with her other three, sliding slickly back and forth in her honeyed cunt, while the fingers of Melissa's other hand spread Pat's wetness all around her clit, mercilessly teasing the hard little nub.

Pat's moans grew in intensity as she climbed towards orgasm, feeling herself being filled up by Melissa's fingers, loving the young woman's tongue twirling around her nipples, her love juices flowing freely as she humped her pelvis against those wonderful fingers, lifting her ass off the wet chair to force them in deeper.

Sliding her fingers out of Pat's pussy for a moment, Melissa carefully folded her thumb against her other fingers and slowly began to push all five fingers into the bronze knockout's heated cunt. Pat's mouth opened wide, but all that came out were mewling noises at first, before she managed to choke out between her gasps, "God...'Lissa...that feels fantastic!" Melissa pulled away briefly from licking Pat's tits, to watch as her whole hand began to disappear into the steaming twat. Pat watched as well, her body racked with spasms as she watched the petite woman's hand sliding into her. She screamed in ecstasy as she felt Melissa's knuckles slide in past her opening, as the dripping slit swallowed her entire hand. "Oh god...oh god...aaaggghhh!"

Slowly, so as not to hurt her--her hand was tiny, but the fit was extraordinarily tight!--Melissa began pumping her fist in and out of Pat's pussy, watching it vanish inside her satiny walls, going deeper and deeper until her wrist was inside the heated cunt on each downstroke.

Pat was going crazy as Melissa resumed sucking on her tits, feeling herself being fucked by Melissa's fist. Her half naked body quivering, covered in a sheen of perspiration, Pat's moans grew louder and louder, interspersed with her cries of, "Fuck me, fuck me!", which she began repeating nearly incoherently like a mantra, building up to a plateau.

Finally her overworked body could take no more. Pat screamed, "Make me cum!", a demand that was cut off by staccato moans as the intense sensations caused by Melissa's fist being rammed up her twat pushed her over the edge.

Pat exploded. Her lithe form stiffened involuntarily, straightening up, driving her ass off the chair, forcing that wonderful hand full inside her. With a shout of, "Aaagghhh! I'm cumming!", Pat came hard, her body shaking uncontrollably like a palm tree in a hurricane.

Melissa redoubled her efforts, sucking Pat's engorged nipples into her moist mouth, frantically rubbing her lover's clit with her fingers, while pistoning her fist in and out of the spasming cunt, making wet, sloshing sounds, filling the air with Pat's musky scent. Pat stuffed one hand into her mouth, stifling her cries of ecstasy, as she convulsed wildly, cumming and cumming again, her throes of passion nearly forcing her off the chair as her peaks followed on top of each other. Shining eyes open and staring as she brought her lover off, Melissa loved watching Pat's beautiful face contort with the pleasure of her orgasms, bronze hair whipping to and fro, loved hearing the inarticulate cries she was wringing from her lover's body, loved the fragrence of Pat's honey which filled the air.

Finally Pat slumped back in the chair, her body drained from her climaxes.

"God 'Lissa, that was incredible, just incredible. I just couldn't stop cumming and cumming...my whole body felt like it was going to burst."

Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers
12