Pat Savage in 'Bronze Lust' Ch. 6

Story Info
Interrogated!
8.9k words
4.61
29.6k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers

Chapter Six: Interrogated!

Outside the office, in the main body of the warehouse, the men carrying Pat dropped their load in front of the table. Others of Cartwright's gang, who had not been in the office, gathered around, while some of their fellows, still out due to the mercy bullets, lay on cots. The giant Pat had fought outside, and his companion, both glowered at her.

As Pat's chair was dropped, the sudden downward movement and stop caused her breasts to jiggle enticingly beneath her shirt. A few stray wisps of bronze hair fell over her face and down between the impressive hillocks. Assorted catcalls and wolf whistles were made by the captive's audience.

Cartwright stepped in front of the bronze beauty. "And now, my dear, why don't you tell us what we want to know?" he asked.

"Why don't you go to hell!" retorted Pat.

"I was afraid you were going to be like that. However, you WILL tell us everything we want to know." Cartwright nodded at one of his men. "Carlos," he said, motioning to Pat.

The individual Cartwright had addressed as Carlos smiled and stepped forward. As he approached Pat, he drew a Bowie knife from its sheath and began waving it in front of the bound woman. Though she would not give her captors the satisfaction of letting them see her afraid, Pat's eyes worriedly tracked the shining blade as floated closer and closer to her.

Suddenly Carlos' hand darted out. Pat involuntarily flinched back as much as she was able. The knife slashed down at Pat's chest, then down again, over and over, slashing at her chest and arms, licking out at lightening speed. Such was the skill of Carlos with his blade, however, that he didn't make a scratch on Pat.

Her shirt was a different story. Carlos' mastery of the knife had first reduced Pat's shirt to tatters, before a few final cuts had caused it to fall entirely off her.

Displayed topless before the entire gang, even the giant and his companion gazed slackjawed at the bronzed vista before them. Perfect twin globes, bronzed and glistening, lay before their eyes, peaked with crinkled coral tips that were hardened from the chill night air. Not a man among them was immune to the sight which met them, as Pat's jutting breasts were revealed.

The spell was broken as one man finally voiced their common thought. "What a pair of tits!" he exclaimed. At that, the men found their voice. Laughing, making coarse remarks, several hands reached out to fondle Pat's firm breasts.

"Not so fast!" Cartwright broke in. His men dropped back a few feet. "We'll all have some fun with Miss Savage a little later," he leered. "For now, however, I want some answers!" So saying, he stepped in front of Pat Savage and held something up in his hand.

Pat's eyes widened as she saw what Cartwright held...and realized that she would have no choice but to answer his questions. Reading the look on her face, Cartwright smiled. "I see you recognize this," he said. "I suppose I should thank you for supplying it."

In his hand, Cartwright held a hypodermic needle, a needle that Pat recognized as being from Doc's utility vest. The needle held a formulation of truth serum of the bronze man's invention, with a potency much higher than that used elsewhere. The drug removed its subject's inhibitions, making them pliant and willing to divulge anything asked of them. Injected with the serum, Pat would have no choice but to respond to her captor's questions. Grinning, Cartwright leaned forward and jabbed the needle into her arm, injecting the contents into her veins.

Futile though she knew it was, Pat struggled to retain her will. It was no use, however, as the world began to distort, as if she viewed the warehouse and everything in it from a great distance.

"What is your name?" Cartwright asked after a few moments.

"Pat Savage," she heard herself reply. Though part of her recognized she should not answer him, she was powerless to stop herself.

"Why did you come here?"

"I saw you kidnap Doctor Murray. I followed you."

"How did you follow us?"

Inside, part of Pat screamed at herself not to answer, but her voice betrayed her. "I followed by autogyro. I shot your cars with a special substance that left a trail I could follow."

"I see," said Cartwright. "And does Doc Savage know where you are and what you've done?"

"No," replied Pat.

"Most excellent!" exclaimed Cartwright. "If the Man of Bronze doesn't know the score, I think that we've just found our evening entertainment. And tomorrow when our European friends arrive, they can take you with them for their amusement on the long voyage back!"

Cartwright motioned at one of the cots. "Gentlemen, let's make Miss Savage a little more, comfortable, shall we say?" The gang laughed. "You will not struggle or attempt to escape, is that understood?" he demanded of Pat.

"Yes," she replied. Under the influence of the serum, she was powerless to resist Cartwright's demands.

"Good. In that case, I think it's time you were untied and we get to see the rest of your delectable body." In an instant men were untying the ropes that bound Pat to the chair, occasionally fondling a golden orb as they worked. "Oh baby, I can't wait to see your lips fastened around my dick," one of them chortled. Finished, they stepped back at a command from Cartwright.

"Now, Miss Savage, I want you to get up and take the rest of your clothes off." Cartwright and his men grinned as the bronzed beauty first removed her boots and socks, then rose to her feet.

"Take off your pants," ordered the gang leader.

Pat couldn't stop herself. She reached down with her slender hands and unsnapped the button of her pants, then unzipped them. Appreciative calls greeted her as she slowly slid the pants down over the swell of her hips and down past her knees. Bending over to remove them, her black silk panties were pulled taut over her firm ass, hinting at the hidden treasures about to be revealed to the lustful gaze of the drooling gang.

Standing back up, her uplifted breasts jiggling slightly, Pat stood clad only in her flimsy panties. Cartwright smiled and pointed at them. "Remove those now too," he ordered.

Pat tucked her hands in the waistband of her panties and rolled them down her legs, revealing her trimmed bronze thatch. The panties fell to the floor and the bronzed beauty lifted her perfect feet out of them, a nude vision inflaming the lust of her captors.

"When you wrap those long legs around me, I'll give you the fucking of your life!" cried out the giant who Pat had fought outside.

Standing naked before the throng, hearing their cries and boasts of what they would do to her, Pat began to get turned on despite herself. Highly oversexed, she had enjoyed the pleasures of more than one man at a time on a few highly memorable occasions in the past, each of which had been hours of orgasmic bliss. The reluctance Pat would usually have had in this situation was swept away by the influence of the serum, which had removed all of her inhibitions and reduced her thinking to a basic level. Knowing that all of the men there were going to fuck her, or use her young body in another way to get off, Pat's pussy juices began to flow.

"Go over to that cot and lie down!" ordered Cartwright. Her rounded asscheeks clenched and unclenched delightfully as the bronze bombshell walked over to the indicated cot and lay down. Horny and unable to resist her own erotic impulses, her thighs drifted apart of her own volition, revealing her moistened pussy lips to the gaze of her captors.

Cartwright licked his lips as he took in the breathtaking vista before him. Doc Savage's cousin, Pat, was lying naked before him, pink nipples hard, with her athletic legs spread and waiting to be fucked! "I want to see you play with yourself!" he commanded. Keeping his eyes glued to her young, lithe form, he quickly began to shed himself of his clothing. All around him, the members of his gang followed suit.

Powerless to resist his command, one of Pat's hands began to play with her left breast, pinching the coral tip and causing the crinkled nipple to harden even further. Her other hand slid through her bronzed thatch and softly spread her lower lips, displaying her cunt to the rapt gaze of her audience. Her fingers slid slowly up and down the length of her dewy slit, coating them with her love juices, before they travelled up her womanhood and found the erect nub of her clit. Pat began to moan as the sensations coursed through her young, vibrant body. She had never masturbated for more than an audience of one before, and her exhibitionist nature, given free rein to roam by virtue of the truth serum, loved the effect she was having on those around her, now generally naked themselves, as she watched a dozen or so cocks swiftly rising to attention, cocks that would soon be ravaging her nubile, willing body. Her fingers felt so good, fondling her breasts and nipples, sliding in and out of her wet cunt as they alternated with circling her clit.

"Oh baby, she wants it--the bronzed bitch wants it!" was a typical call from the onlookers.

Cartwright could wait no more. "I get to play with our toy first," he reminded his crew. Several looked crestfallen at that announcement, but there were no voiced objections.

"That looks so pretty," he told Pat, attentively watching her self pleasuring ministrations. "But I can't wait anymore. I'm going to eat your soft little cunt until you come screaming and then fuck you senseless. Would you like that?" he asked, as he dropped to his knees before the masturbating young woman, his hot breath blowing across her open cunt. Rather than cooling her passions, the breeze of his breath caused the flow of her juices to quicken.

"Oh yes," Pat exclaimed, any reservations totally overwhelmed by the influence of the serum and the pleasure streaking through her oversexed body. "Please lick me!" she cried, as she used the fingers of her hand to spread her pussy wide to facilitate the use of Cartwright's tongue upon her most private parts.

Cartwright leaned forward, inhaling her heavenly aroma, before flicking his tongue out against the young woman's erect clit. Pat Savage shuddered with pleasure, both hands now kneading her firm breasts. Inflamed, Cartwright pressed his mouth hard against her fleshy lovelips, sucking them and her throbbing clit into his hot mouth, sliding his tongue all along her pretty pink slit, plunging it deep into her dripping cunt, feasting on her love juices. He ate the bronze woman out like a man possessed, thrusting his tongue into her moist cavern, laving her clitoris rapidly with the length of his tongue.

Pat's hips bucked against him, quivering, thrusting her steaming cunt tighter against the wonderful mouth which was pleasuring her. Her muscular thighs clenched and unclenched around Cartwright's head, trapping him, forcing him to service her lustful needs. The pressure in her loins, the sparks flying through her vibrant frame evoked by her hands wildly caressing her tits, built swiftly before suddenly exploding.

"I'm coming!" she cried, body arching up partway off the cot, screaming in pleasure as she felt Cartwright's warm tongue paying homage to her honeyed slit and clit, bringing her off. Her love juices flooded his face as her captor devoured her steaming snatch, his hands gripping her ass, pulling her quim tight against his busy mouth, her orgasm ripping through her body. Moaning in ecstasy, Pat came hard as she felt Cartwright eating her cunt, knowing that soon he and a dozen others would take their pleasure from her.

Finally her tense thighs unclenched. Cartwright disentangled himself from their prison and looked up the naked length of the young woman, breasts heaving from her climax, a sheen of perspiration covering her perfect body, glistening erotically in the light.

"Way to go boss, you really brought the bronze slut off!" came the calls from his men. Pat knew that she should have been ashamed to have had such a climax at the mouth of her captor, in front of a dozen other men, but she had adored the sensations, was turned on by the demonstrable effect she was having on the gang, many of whom had begun to stroke their erections while watching the erotic tableau before them, seeing the young woman--the cousin of their deadliest enemy--writhe in ecstasy on the mouth of their boss.

His face shiny with her pussy juices, Cartwright grinned up at Pat. "You enjoyed that, didn't you, you little slut?"

"Oh, yes, I loved it!" she exclaimed, part of her disgusted with herself for having made such an admission, but powerless to deny the truth, that she had loved feeling Cartwright's mouth and tongue on her pussy.

Rising above her, Cartwright asked, "Would you like me to fuck you now?"

"Yes," panted the young woman.

Cartwright teased Pat's twat with the tip of his dick, sliding it across her clit, getting it slick with her wetness. "Well, I'll be happy to oblige," he continued, struggling to maintain his self control, but wanting to see the one and only Pat Savage abase herself further before him. "But first, my dear, you have to ask me to fuck you, nicely."

"Please fuck me! Fuck my cunt!" came the immediate request forced from her lips. Her loins were on fire, and Pat desperately wanted to feel Cartwright's dick--any dick--plunge into her waiting body.

"Well, since you want me to," Cartwright said, as he swiftly thrust forward, burying his hard shaft inside her to the balls in one hard, fluid motion.

"Oh God!" cried out Pat, as she felt her inner walls expand to accommodate the intruder, feeling the rockhard cock sluicing into the warm grotto.

The feel of Pat's wet vagina around his penis was incredible. Her moist, silky walls clung to him, threatening to milk the gang leader of his load of cum long before he wanted to deliver it. Cartwright groaned with the sensation, his voice combining with Pat's to create a symphony of pleasure as the young woman impaled beneath him moaned at the exquisite feeling of his throbbing shaft deep inside her hot little snatch.

"Don't move!" he ordered Pat, as she started to rock her hips back and forth to drive his steely length in and out of her. Cartwright wanted the bronzed beauty to come screaming while being fucked by his cock and he didn't want to blow his load just yet. Biting her lip in disappointment, Pat obeyed, but wrapped her long bronzed legs around her captor, her slim feet pressed against his ass, holding him inside of her.

Regaining control of himself, Cartwright withdrew and looked down at the juncture of their bodies. His cock was shiny, coated with Pat Savage's love juices. Her soft cuntlips clung to his cock as if kissing it, as if they were unwilling to let it out of her pussy. Golden breasts, covered by an erotic sheen, heaving, Pat licked her red lips, wisps of bronze tresses across her face, as she waited expectantly for Cartwright to begin fucking her in earnest.

Staring down at her, Cartwright could scarce believe his eyes. The sight was incredible! The incomparable Pat Savage, Doc Savage's cousin, lay beneath him, impaled on his dick, waiting for him to fuck her!

Cartwright plunged forward again, driving his dick home. Pat screamed wordlessly in pleasure as the gang leader began to pump his shaft in and out of her warm, wet muff. The rhythmic "slap!" of his body against hers as he slammed in and out of her was melded with the squishy sounds made by her sloshing cunt as it was probed by his hard dick. The base of his cock smote against her clit with each downstroke, causing the young woman to scale the peaks of sexual ecstasy. Her feet drummed mindlessly against his butt, wordlessly commanding him to fuck her harder and faster. Although it was Pat who was the prisoner, Cartwright obeyed this silent command, fucking her as hard and fast as he could as he felt the pressure building, the hot spunk getting closer and closer to bursting from his prick. Pat's body tingled as the sensations caused by the hard cock splitting her pussy lips and sinking fully into her soft depths drove her closer and closer to a shattering climax.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! I love it, I love it! Harder...faster...fuck me!" she screamed at Cartwright, over and over again, as the exquisite sensations coursed through her taut young body.

Cartwright's gang looked on in eager anticipation as they saw their bosses' length disappear into the willing body of their young captive. Hearing her screams and sharp little moans of pleasure, smelling the heavenly scent of her cunt's musk that permeated the building, they imagined themselves in a few minutes with those long legs wrapped around them as they buried themselves in Pat's honey pot.

Pat's vagina was a slick furnace burning up the length of Cartwright's cock as he slammed in and out of her, each forward thrust causing her saucy tits to bounce back and forth from the momentum. Her fingers tweaked the hardened pink nipples mercilessly, pulling on them, twisting them, helping to bring herself off.

Pat squealed as her orgasm hit her. "Aiieee! I'm cummmminnnnnggg!" she wailed as she exploded on Cartwright's prick, loving the feel of his tool probing her innermost recesses as she was being watched by a dozen horny men, men who were eagerly anticipated dropping load after load of their hot, sticky cum in and on her body. As the thought of what was yet to come after Cartwright had finished ravaging her hit her, Pat's body burst into a frenzy again, twisting and bucking on the cot as she thrust her quivering young body harder against Cartwright's erect shaft, trying desperately to impale herself on every last inch of her captor.

The sight of the young woman writhing below him, bronze hair whipping about wildly as she flung her head from side to side, the unbidden sounds being wrung from her delicious lips, the fragrence of Pat's love juices in the air, the realization that it was Pat Savage he was riding, that it was Pat Savage he had made come--first with his mouth, then with his manhood--all finally proved too much for Cartwright's control. As his eyes took in his gorgeous but disheveled captive, pinned beneath him on his cock, climaxing as he rammed in and out of her tight, hot hole, Cartwright roared.

"I'm cumming! I'm...cumming...in...Pat...Savage's...pussy!" A veritable river of jism burst from his swollen cock, jetting up deep inside her pink cavern, coating the inside of Pat's vagina and turning it from pink to milky white. Her spasming cunt clutched at his tool, coaxing his load out of him. Pat could feel his cock spurting inside her, could feel his spunk filling her up and leaking out of her down the inside of her muscular thighs, sliding down out of her slit and dripping to her ass, setting off yet another convulsion through her perfect form. Cartwright groaned as the young woman's greedy pussy milked every last drop of cum from his balls, encouraging him to deposit his full load inside her velvety sheath.

Finally Cartwright was done bucking into her cunt. He lay for a moment on top of the bronze bombshell, enjoying the feel of her hardened nipples pressing against his chest, smiling as he thought of the rest of his gang having their way with her.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you, you little slut? You want the rest of my men to have you too, don't you?" he whispered in her ear.

Pat was unable to resist replying, "Yes, yes, I want them all!" Hearing these words pass the lips of the bronzed goddess, Cartwright's gang cheered. Cartwright rolled off Pat and announced to his gang, "Boys, she's all yours!"

Further cheers broke out all around. Though they had spent most of the time that their boss was taking his pleasure from the willing body of their captive in watching the incredible spectacle, one member of the gang had thought to have everyone draw cards to decide the order they would take her in. This they had already done, and the lucky winner of that draw, a short man his fellows addressed as "Stumpy", sprang forward to collect his prize. His nickname clearly applied to his height, and not the length of his male member, for while he wasn't huge, he wielded a solid 6" of jutting prick.

Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers