Path of Evil Ch. 02 Pt. 2

Story Info
Dealing with Jorra the succubus...for fun.
1.3k words
4.69
12.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was inspired by the Path of Evil Module for NWN2—little besides character names and abilities are used.

*

The story thus far: Thurlith and party dealt with the drow and have returned to the devils. As anyone could predict, the devils promptly fulfilled the word of their agreement, then turned upon the adventurers and attempted to kill them. They failed. Their leader was captured by Caracin, who wishes information from the devil. The rest of the party is busy sorting through the loot and detritus of a devilish occupation, while Thurlith, having gained the loyalty of a succubus, has decided to...ensure that he was completely focused before dealing with the undead.

Her red, barely covered ass, swayed, her nimble tail swaying between long legs, drawing his green eyes, like a vampire was drawn to blood. A metaphor that almost distracted him from the pleasure he was going to take from the beautiful succubus. His eyes were caught. It wasn't merely arousal, or beauty, it was a spell. Or at least it was partly magic. They passed by the broken remnants of a window and with a shake he broke the entrancement. A rough hand buried itself in her black hair and flung her towards it.

As she shrieked he caught her by the tail, pulling a whine of pain and surprise from perfect lips and, necessarily, a whisper of lust, as it was her nature. Her wings spread to catch her, but too late, and now she was trapped. The flesh of her wings held her outside, and with his hand pulling her back inside, she couldn't furl them sufficiently to return and couldn't escape his powerful grip.

"Turn off the charm." He said coldly.

"You certainly haven't." Her words were throaty, full of lust. "I can see that you will be a worthy master, just taking what you want." She ground her ass back, trying to reach him.

"I told you to turn off the magic that's supposed to be entrancing me. If I never need mystical help, I'll tell you. Until then, use no magic on me...'loyal consort'."

The spell vanished instantly. His erection did not.

At that, he stepped forward and freed his cock from his robes and ripped the cloth from her body, tossing it aside, but never freeing her from his crushing grip, or the pressure of her wings on the walls of the keep. Pain helped keep her aroused and leashed. Or so said the texts on succubae, which he had read with rather more interest than most of the texts on the various outsiders a sorcerer might encounter...

Her pussy lips were puffy and begging for cock, beads of lube dripping down and collecting on her clit, only to fall to the floor, or wall. "I will rule everything you see here." His free hand caressed her perfectly proportioned ass, feeling hard muscle flex under soft skin as she scrambled to force herself backwards against his cock. "And everything I see here."

She moaned at that, at the declaration that he would rule her as well. With no more warning than that he shoved his cock up to its root into her pouting, begging cunt. The fiery heat of her hole might have burned a man not protected by heavy duty magics. Her tits bounced heavily outside the window, then pulled back, withdrawing until only the head of his cock was within her tight hole. Then he pulled her back against him by her tail, pulling a shriek of ecstasy and agony from lips meant, literally, to suck cock and a throat meant to deep throat and a tongue meant to lap cum from the holes of her sisters. Then he pushed her forward, slamming her against the windowsill and most of the way off his cock, only to thrust back into her, pushing her most of the way out of the window. He repeated the process again and again, savagely fucking her. A dozen imps circled the window, enjoying the impressive view, but staying away from the human powerful enough to master a succubus.

He slapped her ass with each thrust, building up a good rhythm. The spanking, the squelch of each thrust into her wetness, the chorus of moans and shrieks from Jorra all combined to create a symphony worthy of a music hall. As her lust peaked and her screams grew ever louder, he ground her forward, forcing her clit against the broken remnants of the windowsill and driving her over the edge. Her cunt tightened around him, muscle easily compensating for the slickness her dripping provided, permitting it to clutch him, massage him, damn near suck the cum from his balls. After a moment of resistance, to prove he could, if he so chose, Thurlith let go and flooded her infernal womb with mortal cum.

For a moment they made an immovable tableau, their muscles locked, tensed beyond what they could usually stand. Then the fire burned out, or at least back within its carefully banked circle and Jorra collapsed, hanging half in, half out of the window. Her pendulous breasts brushed the stone of the keep as the weight of them (and, admittedly her wings and the rest of her upper body) began to pull her out the window.

A single rough jerk from Thurlith's hand, still wrapped in her tail pulled her back inside, to the disappointment of the impish (literally) onlookers. She collapsed on the floor, a line of white cum oozing from her cunt, along with many lines of her own clear lube, running down her thighs towards the cold stone beneath her suddenly exhausted frame.

Thurlith sat down heavily on the remnants of the windowsill, carefully keeping his defenses prepared if the imps had the courage to attack his exposed back. "Clean me, consort. I have no wish to go into battle stinking of your lust."

The explanation wasn't necessary. But it amused him.

Her head rose slowly, dark curls falling around her perfect face and full lips parted. His eyes met hers and whatever words she would have spoken withered away, unlike his cock, still standing tall before the beaten succubus, glistening in the light.

A forked tongue ran over those lips, than slowly over his cock, carefully cleaning every inch of it and, not coincidentally, being almost painful on his still sensitive cock. It took her less than a minute and he wondered idly if she had experience with the more monstrous cocks of the realms...then decided he didn't much care. She hadn't tried to push him out the window and she had obeyed. For now, she was still bound by her word. Her head lifted from his cock and she pulled the last bit of fabric from her sinful body, the bit of black that had covered her breasts had slipped up until it was almost a necklace over the course of her ravishment, and now it served as a towel to dry his prick.

"Goo—Well done. Stake out the best quarters for me. I'll be back after I deal with the undead." He said, stepping away from her and arranging his robes so it was impossible to tell they'd ever been askew. He walked away without looking back, despite the fact that he could hear squelching and jeering behind him and knew that the succubus was getting herself off before hustling to obey his commands. She wanted to lure him back with no magic needed. He paused, "Oh, and you might want to pick out a space, a large space, for the harem you will be the mistress of. I'm sure my other lieutenants will want spaces of their own. Consider the warning a reward for your...enthusiasm." He said, without turning around.

Being her master was going to be a hassle. But fun. And it was how great men were made, after all, overcoming great challenges...