Path of Evil Ch. 00 Prologue Pt. 02

Story Info
In which a succubus learns that 'heroes' aren't heroes.
1.8k words
4.68
12.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was inspired by the Path of Evil Module for NWN2—little besides character names and abilities are used.


The story thus far: Our party of adventurers arrives at the decrepit keep they intend to turn into their base of operations only to find that not one, not two, but three groups of enemies had infested the keep. They caught a spy as they were discussing strategy. Kvas (gnome rogue/assassin) and Tan (tiefling ranger) shot her down and Thurlith (human sorcerer/pale master/red dragon disciple—I know it's not an optimal build, bite me) the leader of our band of mercenaries, is approaching as Caracin (human wizard) scrys the keep and Mu'tasin (half-orc cleric) holds back, guarding the group.

He came to an abrupt stop as the succubus, for that was what she was, looked up at him. Ruby eyes glared, black lips parted, an absurdly bounteous chest heaved as she pulled the arrows from her wings. The steel couldn't truly hurt a creature of the abyss. Nor did it detract from the powerful attraction he felt towards her, despite the protections woven into his robes and his flesh. She twisted her wings behind her so she was almost the picture of a demure and helpless maiden. Except for the red skin, red eyes and sparkling amusement as she saw the effect she had on the man. "Oh, noble heroes, thank you for coming, I, the Lady Demilo have been cursed with this form by the evil Drow attacking my home, please, won't you rescue me?" She asked, batting her eyes at him as one hand traced its way over her full breasts to the black silk that tantalized, without covering (or supporting as her physiology didn't require it). "I'd be so grateful."

Thurlith laughed and touched her forehead whispering a few words.

"Protection from acid? Why—" The succubus began.

Thurlith breathed acid, it coated her completely eating away her clothing, but not touching the perfect red skin. She screamed again. It was as erotic a scream as a woman would have made if she'd reached incomparable heights of ecstasy. The arousal it conveyed was surprising given that she was frightened, though not in pain, but then again, she was an embodiment of illicit sexuality. Thurlith knelt and pinned her to the ground with one hand, between her tits, her wings spread beneath her, pressing into the dirt. The pain of having her wings bent like that was minor and arousing, as was all pain, for a succubus. The acid faded away mere moments later, back into the weave from which it had come.

"Nobility, or royalty, is my goal, not my present circumstance and I am no hero." Thurlith said cold as ice, forcing his green eyes to remain locked on her red ones, though her skin, perfume and allure was almost painfully arousing.

"So I see," she said, smiling savagely at him. "In that case, maybe we can help each other." She said, squirming and bringing a now naked foot up, across a firmly muscled stomach, then to rest on his other side. He smiled and she locked her legs around her waist, pulling her nakedness against him, slipping down so that his hand was resting on her throat, not her chest. She moaned as she felt his hardness splitting her lips. His cock was hard, pressed against his belly and she pressed against it. The strong hand wrapped around her throat was almost a collar, almost like the collar she'd worn most of her life.

"How so?" He asked, leaning forward, so his face was mere inches from hers. Her busty frame radiated heat, though not as much as it radiated desire.

The succubus tried to focus. It was hard. A cock pressed against her, a strong hand wrapped around her throat. She was born, bred to seduce men and serve devils. This man was both. "We could use some help dealing with the Drow and the undead. We have gold, magic items." Her legs tightened, damn near fucking him through his robes. "And other...forms of remuneration."

"And why shouldn't I just take that right here?" He asked.

"I don't have any gold or magic items with me." She noted, drily, her eyes flickered over to where the other three adventurers were talking and somehow ignoring the titillating scene. Mostly because they were engaged in their practice of seeing how much they could get away with while Caracin was busy scrying. With three books piled on her head and various little items scattered over the rest of her, they were having a good time.

"Not what I was talking about." Thurlith said, his free hand taking a grip on her firm tit.

She was breathing more heavily now, her breath hot against his face. "Nothing at all." She laughed and her hands that had been hanging loose at her side came up and scrabbled at his robes, freeing a cock that was hard as rock. His hands left her body and wrapped around her wrists, pulling them up and back, then pinning her hands to her wings. The pain from his tight grip was as bad as that from her bent wings, which just made her cunt leak against his cock. Her tail slipped between his legs and pushed hard on his back, pushing him into her. She lunged upwards at the same time, meeting the downward thrust with an upward one and her lips pressed against him. She tried to pull the life from him with her lips, but all she got was the cool flavor of his mouth. The kiss of a succubus could kill, but not if the subject took the appropriate precautions. His tongue entered her mouth for just a moment, penetrating her as easily as his cock did her cunt, almost teasing her with her impotence before slipping away.

The volcanic heat of her might have hurt a man who didn't count a red dragon amongst his ancestors. Her cunt was superhumanly tight, despite the fact that it had taken pit fiends and monsters with cocks that made Thurlith's perfectly respectable seven inches look like a joke. Being a succubus had its advantages and not just because the pain in her arms and wings was merely more fire for her lust. She writhed beneath him, unable to break free from the triumvirate of points by which he controlled her body. He fucked her quickly now, with the initial penetration done, her encouragement was not necessary, her tail was lashing back and forth against the dirt as he hammered into her, claiming her as his own, taking her.

Few knew that the succubi were as muscled as pit fiends, their muscles were simply placed...differently. A fact which Thurlith was grateful for as her cunt massaged and milked him more expertly than the best whore's hands, mouth, cunt and ass all at once.

Her moans were those which the most expensive whores aped, but could never match. Only the most shameless of sluts could have even come close to matching the boundless lust of that sound. His mouth fell to a breast, teasing a nipple for a moment, before nipping it with his teeth. The nub was a darker red than the rest of her skin, but hardened just as a mortal woman's did. The bite sent shocks through her body and through her pussy, which tightened even further around him.

Lust had overwhelmed her, not surprisingly, as she was a creature of lust. Thurlith struggled for control. Her body was built for fucking. There was no way he was going to last...and he had an audience to think of. His mouth nipped her nipple again, provoking a scream and then it rose to her ear. "Beg me." He whispered.

"Please, please, feed my flame with your seed! Claim me as yours, mark me, bind me, break me, own me. Your cock and your power...I need them...always."

Her words were delivered with the conviction of a true believer, for this was her church and that was her prayer. She repeated the...pleading? The command? He couldn't tell at that moment, his movements grew more urgent and less co-ordinated as she repeated 'own me.'

His mouth bit down hard on a pointed red ear and she screamed. He could feel the heat of it on his neck and her pussy tightened, heating up even more. He hoarsely whispered another word and electricity flared in his hands, shooting through her nervous system, making her dance on his cock. The electricity tingled against the head of his cock like a thousand tiny fingers playing over it as he pounded into her. It was too much and he roared, every inch the savage conquering some previously insurmountable challenge, the first man to make fire, or slay a dire bear, conquer an elf, or a mountain. He was master of all that lay before him and there was no challenge too great. A load as large as any he'd ever shot flowed into her and he almost collapsed atop her, they lay there for a moment, in which he could almost believe he had actually quenched the fire in her soul, or at least her pussy; and she began to move against him again, insatiable.

Thurlith pulled back, his cock slightly sore and rose, his robes bunched around his cock. He gestured slightly at his cock. "Clean me." The succubus rose to her knees and resumed her demure maiden act for just a moment, looking up at him through black eyelashes, then ran a pink tongue over his cock, lapping up every drop of their shared cum like it was the last remnants of her best and last meal.

A powerful hand stroked her curling black hair. "Good. I'll meet with your master tomorrow. And we can discuss terms." She started to pull back, but the hand on her head wouldn't let her. She made the best of the situation, trying to get him aroused enough to fuck her again.

She failed. After a minute or so he shoved her off, dropped his robe back down. "Tomorrow." He turned his back on her like she was nothing.

That sent a flash to her cunt and her twisted soul. She would see him begging for her. But...not at this moment, obviously.

She pushed off from the ground, her powerful wings scooping the air as she took off towards the upper floors. The only traces left behind were the scent of sex and brimstone, an impression in the dirt and the back of her skimpy silk outfit which his acid had not melted from her skin. An imp got too close and made a comment. Thurlith didn't notice until he felt the surge of magical power and saw the damn thing tumble out of the sky. It just missed braining him, a corpse with a dozen mystically sizzling holes.

It was an unusual succubus who had real magic. Perhaps she had more than one...or three uses.

"Thurlith?" Caracin asked, her tone icy. She was right behind him. He must have been so engaged he missed her waking up and the accompanying crash of everything piled atop her. "Explain. Now."

It was a bad sign when the wizardess stopped using full sentences.