Path to Husband Swapping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,339 Followers

Stacy told me that she just wasn't sure she could have sex with another man. Sucking his dick and having her pussy played with was different that making love to another man.

I told her that we didn't look it that way. What Sam and I do is make love, what we were planning was just "fucking". It's just physical not emotional.

Stacy liked that way of thinking about it. By the end of our conversation Stacy said that she was thinking that she could do it but would make no promises. She also said that we would have to wait till the weekend after next because they had to be out of town that coming weekend. We decided to do things the same way as last weekend; go to dinner, get some drinks and then return to Stacy and Tom's house.

The next two weeks drug on like no other. Several times during those two weeks, I had second thoughts creeping into my head. I was worried that the four of having sex would affect our relationship or worse affect our marriage. I told Sam what I was thinking and he said we could just call the whole thing off but it was just "fucking." I told him he was right and we had really enjoyed our playing so far.

Saturday finally rolled around and we arrived early at Stacy and Tom's house early. We decided to take one car to dinner since we were coming back to their house for the evening. Stacy and I had a drink while we waited for the babysitter to get there. The young girl arrived right on time and we slid into the car heading to the restaurant. Dinner went by quickly and Stacy said we should head to the bar next door to get some drinks. Stacy appeared nervous and very quiet at dinner. After a couple of margaritas Sam and Tom asked us if we were ready to go, it was obvious they were both very anxious to get home thinking they were going to get to fuck each other's wives. Stacy tells them that we were having one more drink. I stated to get a little worried about Stacy backing out; but she was also starting to get a little drunk.

As we walked to the car Stacy pulled me aside and asked me to ride in the backseat with her. I told Tom to ride up front, Stacy and I would me in the back. I could feel her nerves as we got in the car.

Stacy leaned in close to my ear and whispers that she doesn't think she can do the "sex thing." She asked if I would be too upset if we just did the "oral thing."

We whispered back in forth with me trying to convince her that that it would be ok; but I told her if she wasn't ready we wouldn't do the "sex thing." Stacy was wavering; I could tell that she wasn't sure what she wanted to do. I agreed with her that we would only do oral sex but if she changed he mind she should just give me a signal.

Tom greeted the babysitter and took her to the car while Stacy went upstairs to check on the baby. I told Sam that Stacy was having second thoughts about having sex and we had agreed to just doing oral sex again.

Sam looked at me with a cocky smile and said, "If we get naked, we will be fucking. I'll bet on it. If you and Tom get going and you want to fuck him, do it."

I told him ok, but don't push her into something she doesn't want to do.

When Tom arrived from taking the babysitter home Stacy was still upstairs with the baby. Sam gave me a kiss and said he would go check on her. As we lost sight of Sam up the stairs I gave Tom a big hug then a kiss. Tom asked me if I minded staying downstairs. I told him that it we were back in high school, like my parents might walk down the stairs any time and catch us making out.

Tom pulled me to the couch and started kissing me. As I tongues met I put my hands on his chest rubbing up and down his body. I pulled his shirt off and started kissing his chest. I moved my way quickly down to his pants undoing his belt and unsnapping the buttons. Tom kicked his shoes off and I pulled his pants down and off. Tom sat there naked except for his socks and asked me why he was the only one naked?

I told him that maybe I needed to fix that. I unbuttoned my blouse and slowly revealed my bra. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra letting it fall to the floor. I then slipped my fingers into the waist band of my skirt and my panties and slid them to my ankles, then kicked them off. I said to Tom then, "happy now?"

He points to his dick pointing straight up and say "I think that's obvious."

"It was that way before I was naked!"

I zeroed in on that hard cock pointing at me. I grabbed it with one hand and started licking the head like it was a lollypop. Tom started moaning telling me how great my mouth felt on his cock. I moved for the top of Tom's lollypop to the bottom and began kissing and sucking on his balls. Tom seemed to really love this and he let out another big moan. After the ball play, I grabbed Tom's shaft and took it into my mouth. I had most of his dick in my mouth sucking him when he started moving his hips up and down fucking my mouth. Tom slowed down and pulled my head off of his cock.

"It's my turn." He told me as Tom laid me back on the floor. Tom comes over and starts kissing me, I could feel his dick bumping my crotch very near my pussy. Tom moved lower from my lips to my neck. Tom moved back up to my ear to whisper how hot I was making him. As Tom moved back up to my ear his dick head bumped my pussy, I let out a little moan as it did.

Tom slid his mouth down to my tits to kiss and lick them. He didn't spend a long time on my tits; I knew where he was headed. I spread my legs a little farther apart to expose my pussy to him. Tom gave my pussy a kiss and then started in with his tongue. Tom found a very juicy pussy that he was only making wetter. He licked my pussy much differently than Sam, not as forceful. His licking was making me so hot; it was like he was teasing my pussy with his tongue. I arched my hips up to his mouth trying to fuck his tongue. I pulled his head into my pussy and told him "harder harder." I could feel my orgasm building as I squeezed Tom's head with my legs. I started to shake and held Tom's face tight to my pussy as I came.

I lay back on the floor and just enjoyed my orgasm as it subsided. Tom slid up between my legs to my mouth and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I could taste my juice on his lips and tongue. I said to Tom "Wow, I taste good."

Tom agreed and continued to kiss me. Tom's cock was between my legs again and was now resting on my pussy lips. I looked up at him and said "You know your wife said that she wasn't ready to fuck; we all agreed we were just going to do oral."

Tom stated rubbing his cock head over my pussy lips and he said "You know Sam is upstairs with is dick in Stacy's pussy fucking her right now." The only thing I could think of was Sam's comment earlier, "If we get naked, we will be fucking." His cock felt so good rubbing my pussy, I wanted it in me but I didn't want to go back on my word to Stacy. I didn't think I could take it any longer so I rolled Tom over on his back and got on top of him.

I started kissing Tom and then I began to rub Tom's cock with my pussy, which was dripping wet. His dick head was lined up with the folds of my pussy lips. I moved my hips back to meet his cock, his dick moved inside my pussy, just a little. Tom moaned "don't stop." I was too far gone now and there was no way I was stopping. I started rocking back and forth fucking just the tip of his cock. Tom started moving his hips up pushing his cock farther and farther into my pussy. There was no going back now, so I was just ground my pussy into his eager cock. We were pumping in unison as his cock filled my pussy. He had been pumping hard into for a while when told me he was about to cum. He went stiff and shot his load into my pussy.

I rolled off Tom and gave him a big kiss. I told him we were in big trouble. Sam and Stacy weren't going to be happy that we fucked when I agreed to only do oral. About then we heard some noise upstairs. It was Stacy moaning real loud. Tom told me that was the sound that Stacy makes when she is being fucked hard and is cumming. He also said that was the way she sounded the first night we started playing when she came harder than she had in a long time.

I told him that I'm going to the bathroom and he should sneak up there and see if they were fucking. I went the bathroom and wiped out my cum filled pussy. As I left out of the bathroom I could see Tom walking down the stairs with his soft cock wagging between his legs. Tom came over to me and said that he was right. They had just finished fucking when he went up there. Stacy had gone to the bathroom when Tom peeked in. Tom told Sam that we had just fucked too.

Knowing that Sam and Stacy were fucking upstairs was making me horny again. I looked down and Tom's soft cock and wanted to taste it again. I took his soft cock in my mouth and began to suck it. His dick began to grow in my mouth till it was fully hard. I rolled off of Tom and lay back spreading my legs. Tom knew what I wanted; he got on top and slid his cock into my waiting pussy. We fucked hard and fast till I could feel my orgasm building again. I knew I was cumming soon and told Tom not to stop. My pussy grabbed Tom's dick hard as I came hard. Tom came too shooting another load into my pussy.

We both lay back trying to catch our breath. We put our cloths back on and waited for the two upstairs. No too much later Sam came walking down the stairs. He kissed me and said it was time to go. I asked him where Stacy was, "upstairs on the bed waiting for Tom." Sam said. Sam shook Tom's hand and said goodnight and said see you next weekend.

"Sam's Point of View"

The following is the story of our 1st swap, but from Sam's point of view. I have written this story, but it is Sam's words and thoughts as he told it to me.

As we drove back at Stacy and Tom's house, Tom and I talked about sports mostly, but our minds were on the girls in the back seats. We could hear them whispering but couldn't tell what they were saying. I kept glancing back in the rearview mirror to see if I could see what they were doing, but it was too dark.

We all walked in the house and Tom told us that he would be right back after taking the babysitter home. Stacy excused herself to go check on the baby. Taylor came over to me and started telling me about the conversation she and Stacy had in the back seat of the car.

Taylor told me that Stacy was nervous and didn't think she could have sex tonight. Taylor told me that Stacy went back and forth the whole ride home. Stacy told her that it had been really exciting to play with my dick and she was incredibly turned on; but just didn't think having sex with another man was something she could do. Taylor told me that she and Stacy had agreed to just doing oral sex again. I told Taylor that I was ok with that but I was betting that Stacy would change her mind if we got naked. I reminded her of the 1st time making out with them when it was going to be "just kissing." I also told her that if she wanted to go farther with Tom, she was to do what she wanted and I would be ok with it.

A short time later Tom walked in the door and asked where Stacy was. Taylor told him that she was upstairs and then Taylor looked to me telling me to go up and check on her. I ran up the stairs and peeked in the baby's room. Stacy wasn't in there but I heard the toilet flush in their bedroom so I headed into their dark bedroom. I met Stacy as she was leaving the bathroom, I startled her a little. She reached for me and gave me a very hot kiss. Stacy's tongue shot right into my mouth finding my tongue. We kissed for a bit, then I whispered in her ear how beautiful and sexy she looked tonight. Stacy moaned, grabbing my ass, pulling my crotch tight against her. I told her how turned on she was making me and how I was looking forward to tasting her.

Stacy pulled me to the bed telling me to take her clothes off. I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off. I then reached around to unclasp her bra but couldn't find the clasp; Stacy grabbed my hands leading them to the front of the bra where it was hooked. After I had her bra off, I leaned in and kissed her hard nipples. Stacy had a little skirt on that zipped up the side. With one zip her skirt slipped over her hips quickly. Stacy's panties had a big wet spot over her pussy. I gave her crotch a kiss over her panties on the wet spot. Stacy reached down and pulled her panties off and threw them on the floor.

Stacy spread her legs and laid her back as I moved in towards her pussy. I was surprised at how wet Stacy was; she was obviously very turned on. As my tongue hit her pussy, her body quivered. Before I could get started on her pussy with my mouth, Stacy leaned up and told me to take my clothes off. I quickly pulled my shirt and pants off. As I pulled my underwear down freeing my cock, Stacy gave me a big "MMMMM."

I slid back down between her legs and started kissing her pussy. My tongue quickly found her clit and started licking it hard. Stacy began to move her hips; I knew I had found her spot. She pulled my head in tight to her pussy and started to shake. Stacy was cumming and she tasted great. As her orgasm subsided she released her hold on me and went limp on the bed. I kissed my way up her body, stopping for a time at her tits but quickly made it up to her mouth. I lay on top of her kissing her, playing with her tongue with my tongue.

As I lay on top of Stacy kissing her with my hard cock was poking her in the leg. Stacy squirmed a little moving her pussy directly under my dick. I moved down just slightly so my cock head was putting a little pressure on her pussy. I could tell that Stacy was feeling my cock resting on her pussy, as she let out a little moan into my mouth. She took no action to move her pussy away from cock and it felt as if she relaxed he legs a little. I pressed my dick a little harder and could feel the wetness building between her legs. Stacy's breathing was getting faster and harder. I started to pump my cock just slightly against her pussy lip. Stacy gently bit my lip and quivered. She quietly whispered to me "we shouldn't."

I kept pumping lightly with my cock head against her pussy lips. I asked her if she wanted me to stop, and she held me tighter saying "no." My cock head had spread her pussy lips and was grinding the outside of her pussy when Stacy arched her hips upward. My cock head was now just inside her pussy and I was doing short quick pumps. Again Stacy said "we shouldn't."

I looked down at her "It feels so good doesn't it."

"Oh God yes, don't stop." She said as her spread he legs farther apart. I asked her if she was sure with my cock head now fully inside her pussy lips.

Stacy looked into my eyes and whispered "fuck me!" With that, I pushed my cock all the way into her pussy. Her pussy was so wet and juicy that my cock was sliding with ease. Stacy let out a "Oh God" as my cock filled her pussy. Stacy started bucking her hips and moaning real loud. She kept getting louder with each moan. I didn't think I was going to be able to hold out much longer before I shot my load when she wrapped her legs around me and said she was cumming. That put me over the edge and I exploded inside her pussy. I collapsed on top of her. After she caught her breath Stacy pulled me to her and kissed, she told me that was a great fuck.

My cum was oozing out of her pussy and Stacy excused herself to the bathroom to clean up. Just as the door closed I saw Tom peeking in. I went over to him and noticed that he was just as naked as I was.

"It sounded like Stacy changed her mind about not fucking," Tom said.

"Yeah she did. You and Taylor?" I asked Tom.

"Yeah she changed her mind too."

Tom gave me a wink and headed back down the stairs. I heard the flush and waited for Stacy to emerge. She nuzzled in close to me and said, "you know I agreed with Taylor that we would just do oral, no fucking." I told her that it was ok, Tom was just up here and they had just finished fucking downstairs. She looked at me and said "really?" I assured her that it was all ok.

Stacy looked down and saw that my cock was getting hard again. "That doesn't look ok, it needs help." She said as she started stroking my dick. "Where does it want to fuck me?"

I pulled her over and got her onto her hands and knees and tell her that I want to fuck her doggie. Stacy seemed to liven up knowing that Taylor and Tom had sex downstairs and was now enjoying talking dirty. I don't think I had heard the word "fuck" out of her mouth till after we had sex. Stacy looked back at me smiling "MMMM Woof Woof, fuck me big dog." She barked. I shoved my dick in her waiting pussy and barked back at her. I told Stacy that I loved fucking her doggie style, so I could rub her big tits as they rocked back in forth. Stacy said that she hadn't fucked doggie in a long time and that my cock felt great inside her pussy. We humped and bucked till I was ready to cum again. I grabbed her hard and shot my second load into her. She rolled over and motioned me to her mouth. Stacy kissed and thanked me for a great fuck.

I told Stacy that I was going to put my clothes on and take Taylor home. Stacy lay in the bed with her legs apart and told me goodnight. Stacey then said to send her husband up, she would be waiting.

I gave her a quick kiss then headed down stairs.

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,339 Followers
12