Path to Redemption Ch. 02

Story Info
Week 2 starts with me burning with desire.
1.6k words
4.41
12.4k
7
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duke567
Duke567
189 Followers

It was Sunday again. 7 of the 90 days done. 1 of the 13 weeks. I hadn't cum in 2 weeks. I was so horny I couldn't think strait. All I could think of was sex, and my smoking hot wife. Her ass, her breasts, her legs, her orgasms.

Oh, her orgasms. I think she must have had close to 50 since that first Sunday two weeks earlier. While she was indulging, moaning and screaming, she had kept me on the edge, always so close to bursting. But true to her word, she had stayed strong, and made sure that we kept our holy promise to keep me chased.

_______________________

"Ladies, you must test your husbands in a holy fire. Keep them hard, lick them, pump them, suck them, but don't let them spill their seed. Edge them without end, for this is the will of God. Atonement for their sin must be paid!

"Show them a pure love. Bring yourself to holy climax, use his fingers, mouth,... whatever. Show him the product of pure holy love. Let him burn in the glow of your glorious pleasure.

"He will be tempted! You must help him stay strong, chased; for God has commanded it. If he fails, or if his seed boils over, you must help him. We will be giving out chastity devices for you to use so you can prevent him from failing again. His manhood will be kept securely in the hands of the Lord, and He will be your strength. "

______________________________

Once again, I didn't hear what the ladies had been instructed. In our session, we had been lectured about sexual sin again. And told that we must persevere at all costs.

That afternoon, my young wife Kate didn't wast any time. After we had a quick lunch, she walked over to me and kissed me. She slid her tongue past my lips, her hand slid down to my growing cock. I moved my hand up under her shirt and caressed her breast over her lace bra. Before I know what she was doing, she had my pants and underwear down, and slowly dropped to her knees. My cock was rock hard, she kissed the tip. Then she ran her tongue up from my boiling balls all the way up to the tip, kissing it again. I could already tell I wasn't going to be able to last long. I tried to let her know, but she didn't seem to notice. She just kept licking my cock and sucking on the tip. Just when I thought I was about to go over the edge she backed her mouth away from my steel hard shaft.

"Was that nice?"

"Oh god Kate, you have no idea. I don't know how much of that I can take."

"Don't worry, just trust me." She quickly took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could, and gave it 3 fast hard stokes. She pulled off just as I was again about to crash over the edge.

"Look at that, precum oozing out." Kate use the tip of her tongue to lick the small stream of precum from my cock. She slowly stroked my cock with one hand and gently caressed my aching balls with her other. "A few more edges and then I'll let you suck my pussy." Her stroking had me close to the edge, then she gave me 2 quick pumps and took her hands ways. I teetered on the edge for several seconds, then managed to come down. Precum started flowing slowly from the tip of my dick. Kate looked up into my eyes and smiled. "We are going to keep Gods promise. I will help you pay the atonement." 10 quick pumps and I was riding the edge again.

"My turn." Kate pushed my onto the couch. I was delirious. Kate climbed on top and lifted her skirt up. My cock stuck strait up, pulsing in the air. I saw that Kate hadn't warn any panties to church, she brought her wet pussy up to my lips. I greedily sucked her pussy lips, grazing her clit with my tongue. Kate grabbed my hair to hold on. "God yes, Yes, YES! Oh" Kate pulled my head further into her pussy. "Oh My God! Ahhh Yes!" She came harder than I had heard her cum in a long time. "Honey, this is what pure love looks like. What God designed."

"Kate, I love you so much. You have no idea how much I need you."

"I know. I love you too." Kate moved over and lie down beside me, she held my cock in her hand. Not stroking, just a firm hold. She drifted off into a afternoon nap. I just lay there with a throbbing cock, and aching balls. The felt more like they were on fire. While I tried to calm down, I just kept staring at Kate's breasts struggling to break the buttons of her blouse. How was I going to make if for another 83 days?

Monday night Kate had me lie down on our bed. After Sunday afternoon, we had had another steamy session in the evening. My cock was on a hair trigger. The pressure in my balls was extreme. Kate lovingly rubbed some cooling gel onto my swollen balls, then started to gently rub my already mostly hard cock. Kate took her top off and let her juicy tities out of her satin bra. She put some lube on my cock and then started to slowly titty fuck me.

"God that feels good Kate!"

"I just love your cock. I wish I could make you cum all over my breasts." She just kept sliding up and down my rock hard prick. She must have been able to sense I was getting very close, and she slowed down even more before moving away all together. After a few second to let me calm down slightly, she gently gave me 4 strokes, then 2 fast stokes. Letting go of my cock complete she grabbed her own breast with one hand, and rubbed my nipple with the other. I was right on the edge, so close.

"Oh God. No, No. I think... Shit!" Cum started to pour out of my cock. A never ending stream. No orgasm, just continual tension, building and building. Finally after what seemed like 5 minutes, the tension subsided and the stream of cum slowed, then stopped. The fire in my balls started to slow down, but my cock throbbed even more than before. The pool of cum on my stomach was huge. Over two weeks of non stop teasing had built it up to overflowing. "Oh God!... What have I done? Please Kate, don't be mad. I Tried so hard."

"I'm not mad. Really, it's OK. We were told this might happen. God has provided a way to help us make sure that it doesn't happen again." Kate got a box out from her bed side drawer. She pulled out a chastity cage. I had seen them on the internet while browsing for porn. The pastor had told us that God had demanded we say chased, I guess providing a chastity cage was the best solution.

After Kate helped me put it on, she closed the high security lock. "There. We can be assured that we are able to keep God's command."

"You need to hide the key so I can't find it. I may not be able to control myself. I can't believe how horny I still am after having just cum 3 buckets full."

"Don't worry, the key is with the pastor's wife. She has everyone's keys," Kate said reassuringly.

"OMG! Kate, you don't have the key?"

"Trust me, it is better this way. It's going to be fine."

Fine? 82 days locked in a solid chastity cage with my sexy needy wife. That sounded exciting, but definitely not 'fine'.

"I am so wet. That titty fuck made me so hot! Your cock looks so sexy in that cage!" Kate, still straddling my thighs, started stroking her pussy under her matching panties. My cock was trying to get hard. The frozen bag of corn may have helped get it soft for the cage, but that had already worn off.

Even as the pressure inside the cage started to build, I couldn't help myself. I lowered my lips to Kate's erect nipple, and massaged her other breast.

"Oh, that feels so good." She started rubbing her clit harder. "Oh ya, please don't stop." Kate grabbed my free hand, and brought it down to her pussy. "Please, I need you now!" Kate grabbed my encased cock, and started massaging my balls, rolling them back and forth in her fingers. The pressure inside the steel increased more and more.

"Oh fuck Kate, this is so hot. You're so hot. Please, cum for me!" She did.

"Oh, I love you my husband. Ahhhh. Oh." Her pussy clamped down on my fingers like a vice. She collapsed onto me as she came down from her climax. "I love you. I love you so much" she whispered in my ear. Getting more sleepy, she continued, "We will never stop. We Will keep God's commands. We will earn you your atonement." Kate lie down and drifted off to sleep. She often got sleepy after an intense orgasm.

I wasn't sleepy. I was still horny as hell. And my balls were already starting to ache again. I lay down and spooned Kate, firmly pushing my caged cock into her lushes ass. If only I could get some direct stimulation. 82 more days. I had to make it 82 more days.

Duke567
Duke567
189 Followers