Pathetic Ch. 03: Relationships

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kipp412
kipp412
29 Followers

He cracked up at that. "Alright, you baby stop moving and I'll get you out!" He squatted down over me and flipped me over. I didn't realize how strong he was. His size was pretty misleading. With my head, between his legs, it looked like that his strength wasn't the only shock due to his structure. It looked like there was a pretty ample bulge above me, not that I much to compare it to. As he moved his hands around me to find the end of the blanket, I couldn't help but to start swelling up. (Fuck, this couldn't be happening.) I wasn't sure but it looked like his package was growing, too.

He giggled again, but it sounded raspy almost. Was it lust I was hearing? "Where the hell is the end of this blanket?"

I tried to answer but the only thing that came out was some husky mumbling.

"What was that, Luch?" He looked back at me and our eyes met.

Then he leaned down and our lips followed suit.

*****

Hey everyone! I want to thank you for sticking with my story, posting comments, and rating! I know I said I'd welcome any comments, but I'd like to edit that statement slightly now that I'm further in to the story. If you don't agree with my story, while apologize that you wasted your time, I ask you to please not feel the need to post a comment. It doesn't really accomplish anything. I'm well in to the story, and I don't plan to stop or change it. I had the big events planned out before I started and I plan to see it through to the end. I welcome any constructive criticism on any mistakes I may be making, or any way I can improve me style or technique. But please, no more criticisms about the story itself.

I'm debating about whether trying to post weekly 1-2 page chapters like I did with this one. Or try to post a chapter double that length every 2-3 weeks. Please let me know what you think!

One last note: I have several stories planned out for when I finish, Pathetic. But I haven't decided which to do first. I think I'm going to leave that up to you guys. So keep an eye out, because I'm going to post a list of options in one of the chapters closer to the story's end. Thanks again and happy reading!!

kipp412
kipp412
29 Followers
12