Patience Rewarded

Story Info
She tries bondage for the first time.
3.3k words
4.27
27.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
faustbear
faustbear
11 Followers

It had been a long time in coming.

When she entered the room, the butterflies in Gwen's stomach were about to burst. It was dark, save for a few lonely candles on the nightstand, the curtains drawn on the thunderstorm and chill outside. The sound of thunder shook the house and she felt a knot in her stomach.

He was standing by the bed, shrouded in darkness that she could feel. As per instructions, she'd removed all of her clothes and stood now by the bed, wearing only her new black leather boots and a black bow-tie around her slender neck. Hair back in a pony tail, the fickle light danced off her skin, casting her shadow back against the dim room.

He came up behind her, slowly, her head not turning to look, her eyes closed out of a combination of fear and nerves. Gently, he took her wrists behind her and began to tie them together with what she could only guess was a scarf, silk by the feel of it. When he place another scarf over her eyes, Gwen's body started to shiver, despite the warmth from the heater.

For a moment, she stood beside the bed, feeling his eyes watching her. Admiring her or just wondering what to do next, she wasn't certain, but she had the distinct impression he'd planned this for ages, waiting for her to gather up the courage to agree. What she did, she did for love. And, she figured, she might even learn to enjoy it.

Gwen felt her lover's hands near her knees, fingertips on her skin just above her boot. He was pulling her legs apart and slowly she slid them wide, until he could run his hands up both of her thighs. It felt ticklish, but she suppressed the laugh for fear of what would happen, were she to speak out of turn. His hands began to slide dangerously close to her pussy, newly shaved for just this adventure. Soon, on her outer lips, she could feel the tips of two fingers, dancing along the yet-dry skin, threatening to slip inside. Sliding his hand further up, his palm found her pelvis and she began to shake a little as one finger slipped inside the lips, sliding along her clit...

The length of it slid, past her clit, brushing past her slit, all the way to the back of her crotch, just beneath her ass, before slithering back. She was dripping now, feeling the slick motion of his finger as it found her clit yet again and this time, began to rub gently.

Gwen could feel him stand up beside her, his legs straddling hers, his hand now inside her lips and firmly rubbing her clitoris in small circles. She wished she could see his face, but she could still feel his warmth against her body... and the hard tip of his penis pressing against her thigh. She felt it before she heard it, the question posed softly in her ear:

"Are you a dirty slut?"

She nodded slowly, trying to focus as her pelvis began to squirm.

"Say it." He whispered.

Without hesitation, she whispered back. "I am a dirty slut."

"Bend over," he said, pressing her back and gliding her face forward to the bed. With no arms and unable to see, Gwen was scared she'd fall face-first. Soon enough, her weight rested on the bed- her face had found a pillow and her ass now hung in the air behind her.

Gwen felt a soft touch on her thighs again, this time not a hand, but a feather. It brushed up her insides, along the back of her legs from boots to buttocks, the small of her back and up and down her spine. She began to squirm, but a hard smack to her ass ended that. Her face, buried in a pillow, began to contort, the feeling becoming stronger: vulnerable, submissive, aroused.

Her lover slipped the feather between her legs, brushing it's soft tip along her pussy lips as Gwen began to moan softly. She couldn't hold it in anymore and he allowed it, smelling how wet and turned on she was becoming. He knew the time was right, and pulled from the side of the bed a small vibrator, rubbing some lubricant, and placed it on top of Gwen's clitoris.

The toy was small and strong and loud. As he pressed it to her skin, Gwen felt little waves course through her pelvis, becoming stronger as he placed it right on her swollen clit. She began to breath harder, a sharp intake of air followed by a gasp, muffled by her favorite pillow. Instinctively, she started to buck her hips again before another quick smack slammed down on her ass, then another and again, until her bottom was as red as her face. Despite herself, Gwen liked it and with each punctuated slap, she was inching closer toward climax.

She was gasping now, her breathing softened by the bed so as to be barely discernible, as the rain threw itself against the dark windows. She strained her wrists, trying to struggle against the cloth that held them together, desperate to do... anything. Things only got worse when she felt one finger, then another slide into her slick pussy, curling downward and rubbing against her G-spot. She realized he was fingering her and vibrating her off, waiting for her to cum.

And after another minute, she did, the tips of her now hard nipples sliding along the cool sheets, her hips grinding against his hand, a scream stifled in her throat. As she started to blossom, waves of energy like electric fire spreading through her abdomen, she felt her lover bite down on her ass cheek, the pain only serving to heighten the sensations as she exploded.

As she finished, her body shaking, her clit starting to ache, Gwen expected the onslaught to cease. She was scared and a little surprised when her lover turned one toy off, and brought an even larger one to bear on her. This one fit snugly inside her welcome pussy, it's head inside twisting around and pulsating, two prongs in front massaging her clit again, causing her to bite down on the pillow for fear of screaming out loud. And then, she felt him slide a finger, still dripping with her own fluid from her orgasm, slowly and deeply into her ass.

It was too much. She knew she couldn't take it and vaguely she knew this was some kind of punishment for the months she'd spent, teasing and promising, always vowing to give this a try, but never making good on her promise. No rest, no mercy... she was going to get it.

Another orgasm ruptured through her body, this one she felt in her chest as the tingling warm sensation pumped through her blood and filled her. She wanted nothing more in life to be fucked, to feel her lover's cock pounding her from behind or on top, his hands around her neck. But she knew that wasn't about to happen either. The night was still young, after all.

As she lay panting, Gwen felt her head lift from the bed. She was being pulled up by her ponytail and she winced a little. Her blindfold was removed and standing upright, in the dim candlelight, she could see the face of her lover, but it wasn't the man she knew. A dark expression was there, full of anger and... a hint of sadistic glee.

"Do you want to be fucked?" He asked. Gwen could only nod, panting heavily.

"Then beg for it." He said, turning her and tossing her on the bed, hands still bound, on her back. Gwen felt limp and he guided her legs on to the sheets and knelt over her, his strong legs on either side of her, his stiff erection looming over her chest.

"Please fuck me." she said, pouting a little, starting to get into it. She yelped as he pinched down on one of her taut nipples, surprising her and scaring her a bit. The pain stung like hot wax and she glared at him, her eyes now filled with anger.

"Beg like you mean it, bitch!" He rasped.

Through gritted teeth and eyes wide with growing resentment, she spat back:

"Fuck me, please, fuck my pussy. Pound my pussy and shoot your sticky cum deep inside me."

He merely smirked and shook his head. Reaching beside her, he pulled a small bottle of lubricant and, releasing her nipple, coated her chest, taking special care to rub it all over her breasts.

She pulled at her restraints, the hint of a smile creeping out, but it was no use. He grabbed some of the lubricant off of her chest and began to stroke his shaft, peering down at her.

"You want this cock?"

Gwen nodded. "Give me your dick." More of a plea than a statement. Her lover bent down and gripped her chin, pressing her into the bed placing his face a few inches from hers. Looking her in the eye, still sliding his hand along his cock, he said,

"Once you earn it."

And with that, he moved back and set his cock between her tits, pressing them together. Gwen's chest was so slick that his member threatened to pop out of her breasts, but her lover kept it there, sliding up and down with furious motion that rocked the bed and Gwen struggled under the pressure. Her face shot daggers at his, but he merely blew her a kiss, and gave her a good squeeze on her breasts for fun.

For several long minutes, Gwen lay beneath her lover, being used like a rag doll. She decided to go along with it, making cute faces and winking, hoping that this would end soon and he'd get down to the business of fucking her properly. Her hope rose, then fell as he pulled his cock from her, then began to stroke himself off over her. With a soft moan, he released his seed all over her chest, and a few healthy spurts on her face, despite her best attempts to dodge them by turning her head. Cum drizzled down her cheek and the corner of her mouth and positively coated her breasts.

"Bastard!" she spat. Gwen did NOT like to be jizzed on and he knew that. Another quick yank of her hair silenced her.

"You said whatever I wanted."

She nodded, her face still death incarnate. She didn't know who was going to pay for what at this point. But she was quickly growing tired of being used and teased...

...like she had done to him, she quickly realized. The late nigh phone calls, the infuriating and graphic love letters, the x-rated pictures, the empty promises. Gwen wondered if his frustration knew limits.

Leaving her hands bound, he lifted himself off of her and tied her legs to either side of the bed, spreading them apart. He fiddled with something in the dark that she couldn't see and then she found the blindfold back on.

"What are you..." was all she could say, before she was gagged. Gwen started to protest, but she felt a finger to her mouth. A promise was a promise and she complied, despite whatever else she felt.

"I am going to leave to you think about things for a while," he said, the smile obvious from his voice, "and when I come back, I'll consider your request. Until then," he slid the large toy back inside her, "have fun, my love."

She thrashed and tried to protest, but the air in the room was silent.

.......

Gwen wasn't sure how long she lay, the fury in her heart causing her to initially ignore the toy deep inside and on top of her. Eventually, she'd fought so hard that she was exhausted and then the feelings had returned. It must have been at least twenty minutes and she was nearing another climax when her lover returned. She was startled when she felt his hand on her leg while the other withdrew the toy and switched it off. Partly grateful for the relief, partly sad she couldn't finish again, she craned her neck to hear but it wasn't necessary. Her lover removed her blindfold and gag.

Before she could say a word, he shushed her with a look.

"Admit it," he laughed, a dark, menacing sound in the fading light of the room. "You like being used like a dirty whore."

Gwen couldn't argue with that, so she didn't try. Instead, she asked, "Why? Why are you torturing me?"

Her lover thought about that, as he untied her legs. Thinking briefly, he said, "I want you to hate me. I want you to resent me like I resented you for so long. And now that I have the chance, I'm going to use it. But, still, admit it... it's fun."

Her response was an arched eyebrow.

His face changed back to the mask he wore earlier. Dark and brooding. "Come" he said. Gwen dutifully slid off the bed, her arms a little stiff from the knot behind her. Her shoulders ached a bit and she was relieved when he untied her hands. She fought the urge to slap him.

"On your knees," he said, "hands on your hips."

She obeyed without a word. Her breasts were still slick and glistened in the dim light. When she looked up with her brown eyes, they were large and seemed to plead in the ambient glow. She needed it, badly.

"Suck my cock." he said.

Opening her mouth, she took his once-more hard dick into her mouth, sliding her tongue along the bottom, working up saliva to lubricate it once more. At least he had the decency to wash the lubricant off. As he pulled it back, she licked the underside and was rewarded with his fingers through her hair and down her cheek.

Gwen placed her hands, dark fingernails and all on his thighs and slid them up and down as she bobbed her head along his dick. She made sure to lick the tip, making a visible showing of capturing his drop of pre-cum on her tongue, before plunging it back inside her mouth once more. Putting effort into it, she sucked, licked and nibbled his cock with as much loving affection as she could, hopeful that her efforts would be rewarded.

Reaching up, Gwen cupped his testicles in her hand, kneading them gently, taking her lovers dick into her mouth and down her throat. Suppressing a gag, she looked up and began teasing and squeezing her breasts while her eyes locked on his. Finally, after her mouth started to ache, he pulled out and lifted her by the arm.

Guiding her to the bed, onto all fours, she spread her legs wide, pushing her ass into the air once more. Gwen could feel her lovers hand on the small of her back, the tip of his still-wet cock sliding along the lips of her throbbing pussy....

He was teasing her. She could sense him stroking his shaft while he slid the tip along, pressing inside, just the tip, then an inch, then another, then pulling out, sliding it down to her clit and up to her asshole. Gwen closed her eyes, her mouth wide open, silently begging for him to plunge himself inside her aching pussy. She had done everything he'd asked, and now she wanted to feel him blow inside her.

A hand jerked her hair back and she screamed, her mouth forced open by the violence, as her lover slammed himself in her. For the first time that evening, she felt his penis inside with exquisite force- the rim of his tip, the ribs on his shaft, his balls slapping against her clit as he pounded her pussy with quick, hard thrusts.

Gwen screamed again as a hand clamped on one of her tits, squeezing and massaging, pinching her nipple while her lover pumped her from behind. Her back arched, Gwen had never known such a fucking in her life. Her lover's cock moved deftly in and out of her, sliding along her inner walls, relentless force that filled her and threatened to split her in half. Her lover began to smack her ass again, hard this time. She began to scream.

"Is this what you wanted, bitch?" He asked.

Through ragged breath, Gwen moaned.

"I know...what you really want...." her lover teased.

Gwen tried to form thoughts, but the going was slow. She had no choice but to focus on the massive dick that was pumping itself inside her. The night had been a whirlwind of emotion: anxiety, a little fear, resentment, outright hatred... trust, and now it was all paying off. She knew what she wanted, what she deserved... and if she begged for it, she knew she'd get it.

"Cum...." she started to gasp.

"Say it!" he smacked her hard and yanked back on her hair again.

"Cum...inside...."

And with a thrust, he was out of her. Gwen felt herself being flipped onto her back and before she could wonder, he was between her legs again. She felt her thighs lift until she was nearly bent in half, followed by the familiar sensation of her lovers thick dick sliding back into her. She placed her hands on her hips, but they were quickly pinned above her head.

Her lover knelt down, threating to break her legs off. When his face was but inches from hers, his pounding punctuated by deep thrusts that sent waves of pressure up her spine, he whispered to her:

"Say it."

For a long moment, there was silence. The rain threw itself at the windows, the last of the candles fizzled out, plunging the room in the deepest dark and the only sound was skin slapping against skin as Gwen's lover continually rammed himself inside her. Gwen found the will to form the words in her mind.

"Please," she said, "Cum in my pussy."

No sooner had she spoken the words than she felt her lovers lips on hers. Pinned beneath him, she felt his thrusts increase tempo, a maddening pace that she knew he couldn't maintain for long. Gwen felt another orgasm start at the top of her ass, spreading throughout her pelvis. She writhed, she moaned, she tried to speak around his kiss...

"Cum with me!" she begged, before her lover's tongue was once again joined with hers. It was like he wanted as much of himself inside her as possible.

Gwen's lover began to moan softly, his grip on her wrists tightening, his movement becoming erratic as she was inching closer toward another climax. She was doing her best, waiting for the right moment... she'd never been closer to him, closer to anyone. And with a series of grunts, her lover exploded inside her.

Gwen felt the first blast of his cum impact her cervix, sending her over the edge. She cried out, or tried to, still locked in an embrace like a vice, feeling spurt after warm, sticky spurt inside her. Her lover kept thrusting again and again, screaming himself now, wanting to pound all the way through his own orgasm. Finally, his thrusting gave out, just as she started to wain from he own exhaustion.

Gwen felt the grip on her arms relax. She lowered her legs and wrapped them around her lover, her hands sliding to his back. Without a word, she held him inside her, muscles still contracting around him, for as long as she could. His arms wrapped up around her shoulders and they lay there for some minutes, breathing in the dark.

Gwen didn't know how she felt about all this. But she knew she'd never forget it.

Her lover broke the silence first.

"I love you."

But she knew that. And she loved him too.

faustbear
faustbear
11 Followers