Patience: Riley Is Home

Story Info
Riley has come back to his Patience.
1.5k words
4.44
12.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patience... what a woman, my deepest, darkest love, covered in warm mocha brown with a dollop of baby fat that makes her curves so much sweeter, a perfect size for me. But I am a greedy man, a very greedy man and a size eighteen is perfect for me. Breasts that defy my ability to hold them with both hands at the same time, areola and nipples that fill my mouth with chocolate goodness and an ass that jiggles oh so slightly when she walks. I will always walk behind that ass and not just because she is my little, round, Nubian queen. I shake my head at the bounty of her body and how she allows me to enjoy her fully and without judgment for some of the naughtier fantasies that I might envision.

I know when I am out and about women see me and they expect me to be with a pale, blonde, tiny thing to match my slim, toned body. But there is something soft, warm and loving in the touch of a round body and chocolate is a favorite flavor of mine. I couldn't help myself. When I saw Patience in that bar with a smile on her face and Guinness in her hand I knew I wanted to know her. My eyes roamed her lush form and settled at her very pretty cleavage and then roamed up to the most beautiful face I had seen in a while. Large, warm, brown eyes, full sensuous mouth call to my memory when I am away from my little chocolate.

But I am heading back to her now that I am able to get my schedule worked out that I can fly into Atlanta to be with her more often. There have been many a time at 30,000 feet when my mind would flash to the feel of her skin and I would have breathe deep to steady myself. I would rush to my hotel and unpack my laptop just to hear her voice and see her face. And then she would flash me her big, sexy tits.

The last time I was in her apartment I could only spend the night as I was flying out to New York that morning. But this time I don't have to leave for five days and there is a special treat that she has planned for me. I am not sure what it is but I think it has something to do with the convention in town this weekend. Some Frolicon or something, whatever it is, is it supposed to be some big deal. Patience always speaks of it in hushed and awed tones.

I got a key to her place the last time I was in town and let myself in. She wasn't in yet and I packed away my things in her old armoire, got a shower and changed. I made myself at home in her rather large kitchen and started on some dinner. I was half way through making classic paella when I heard the door close and a sigh escape the lips of my little chocolate. From the other room I heard, "Oh Riley" and was set upon by my chocolate honey. She kissed me and tasted of mint. I watched as Patience filled the room with her warmth and love, putting away things and arranging her space just so. She went about and set the table, lit candles and put out bread and herb infused olive oil. She pulled out a bottle of her favorite merlot and opened it. Giggling, she came to me with a glass as I was plating our dinner.

Stealing some sugar as she handing me the glass Patience picked up the plates and set them on her modest little table and turned off the lights. The sun was setting and the orange glow filled the room as the candles danced around us. Just before we sat down to eat, Patience bounced up and out of the kitchen. I heard Miles Davis and John Coltrane classic, "So What" wafting into the kitchen as Patience bounced back in. I got up and wrapped her in my arms and kissed her deep as I swayed her toward the table and sat her down.

She was smiling her sweetest when she lifted her glass to toast the weekend and us and unconventional love. I returned the toast and settled into that paella with zeal. We talked about everything and nothing over that meal. Not making plans past the weekend. I never met a more understanding woman than Patience. She never asked for more of me than I was able or willing to give and she understood that my work would take me out of town for weeks at a time and that was ok with her too. She just wanted to enjoy being with me and I could feel that she really meant it. I love her so much because she lets me be me and is so happy with just that. I often shake my head smiling at the simplicity of that.

This time we would actually make it to the bed room. Well in a normal sized place it would be a bedroom. It was more like a closet really. Just big enough for a full sized bed and had a smaller closet on the side. Patience had the place decorated like a Turkish den, full of a riot of rich, dark, color and pattern, mostly gold, browns, reds and bright blues. The walls of this dark little womb were a rich chocolate which made the space seem even smaller than it was and the ten foot ceiling was brought to a manageable 7 feet by a dark canopy of cloth that let in just enough light from above to make it possible to see into the bathroom and not hurt yourself.

Patience and I went into her tiny little bathroom and showered the day's grime from our bodies. Soap and suds adorned that round, brown form and I kissed every clean inch of her body. She returned the attention and affection with zeal. I felt chubby little hands wrap around my cock just before her full mouth took me. She took every inch of me in her little mouth and I threw back my head and growled my pleasure at her. But there came a point when I almost lost myself in her mouth when I grabbed that hair and pulled her off me. I didn't want to go in her mouth, not tonight. I kissed her like I was trying to crawl inside and to feel her return the kiss in this way made me rush to get her onto her bed.

While still damp we collapsed on the bed and I lay Patience on her back. The light was absorbed by her skin and glowed golden back at me. She opened her legs for me and I got down and met her little nubbin, her word not mine, with my mouth. I heard her sigh my name and settle deeper into her cushions. Her thighs are large and soft against my face, but has some muscle underneath, she pressed those thighs against my hears but I was looking up her body at her eyes shining at me while watching me pleasure her in this most intimate of kisses. I could feel her run her fingers though my hair and suddenly the pressure around my tongue increased, her thighs started to shake and she started to scream silently and then very loudly. She came in my mouth and tasted wonderful, sweet, musky and slightly spicy. I licked my lips as she pulled me up for her after oral pleasure kiss. It always turned me on that Patience tasted herself on my lips after I had a meal of her pussy.

Stiff and ready as I donned the rain coat and then slid into home. Her pussy pulsed, tightened, caressed and milked me. I thought about everything from taxes to baseball to last longer than I did. She kissed me deep as I growled out my pleasure and I promised to last longer the second time. We kissed and held each other, talked about physics and the universe while the music played on. Heavy petting and a little head half an hour later brought my member back to life. Again I slid on a little something and then slid into the warmest, wettest, piece of heaven you can have on earth and got comfortable. I worked Patience in to a frenzy, she couldn't stop having orgasms and finally begged me to finish as she didn't think there was enough water in her body to keep up with my urgency much longer. Not willing to let her be beaten too hard I just concentrated on my own pleasure for what it took to get to cum. And the release was enough to collapse me onto her, kissing her little face, her mouth and her breasts. I rolled off of Patience and we got cleaned up. After settling back into bed with each other we started talking about the convention in town. It would seem that I would have quite the adventure waiting for me tomorrow. I wrapped my arms around my warm little chocolate and kissed the back of her neck. She spooned into my front, resting that ass against me. I drifted to sleep with the smell of cocoa butter coming off her skin. "Good night chocolate", I breathed.