Patient #6

Story Info
A pharmaceutical trial goes awry in a big way.
3.1k words
4.37
52.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen buried her face in her hands, eyes closed, and tried to push the end of her career from her thoughts. Up until now, everything had been going her way. Top of her class at Yale, master's degree from Johns Hopkins, doctorate from UNC, then a choice position in the pharmaceutical research division of a major corporation. Kristen had been assigned to lead the development of EC-401, an experimental drug for erectile dysfunction. All the early research had been so promising! This was the drug that was going to dominate the market, and cement her reputation as a leader in the industry. Right up until the first human trials.

Kristen raised her head, casting a dismal look at the information displayed on her screen. Of the initial ten volunteers, four had experienced no effects from the trial. They were the lucky ones. Three others had suffered heart attacks, two of them fatal, and two of the remainder had to be hospitalized for priapism and dangerously high blood pressure. And then there was patient #6.

At first, everything had looked great. The dose of EC-401 had worked as intended, without any significant side effects at first. Within eight hours, however, patient #6 had begun displaying some odd behavioral changes - dramatically increased libido, then sexually aggressive behavior towards the nurses. After 24 hours of observation, he'd become practically incommunicative and agitated, prowling around his room like a caged animal. Most astonishing of all, however, was the effect on his genitalia. The intake exam hadn't noted anything unusual in that area, but patient #6 had since displayed an incredible growth spurt - his once average-sized penis had grown to well over a foot in length when erect, with similar growth apparent in his testicles.

"This is a gold mine!" Steven, one of Kristen's assistants had exclaimed. "A drug that causes actual penis growth?"

"With the side effects of turning the patient into a sex-crazed animal?" Kristen had retorted hotly, gesturing to a monitor displaying the camera feed from patient #6's room. On the screen, the man stalked back and forth across the room, his hospital gown bulging outwards below the waist in what might be comical fashion, if it hadn't portended professional ruin for Kristen. "Not to mention that fully half of our subjects have experienced life-threatening complications?"

This is going to be a PR disaster, Kristen thought bitterly.When word of this gets out, the press is going to have a field day, and I know damn well who the company's scapegoat will be. A growl from her stomach reminded her that she hadn't eaten in awhile; in fact, the sun had set and most of her co-workers had left for the day. Kristen sighed, pushing back from her desk and standing up. "Sarah, I'm going to run out and grab some dinner," she told the last hold-out. "Keep an eye on things while I'm out, okay? I won't be long, once I get back you can head out."

"You're not pulling another all-nighter, I hope?" Sarah asked, a concerned frown flitting across her face. "You need to get some sleep -"

"What I need is to figure out what the hell went wrong here," Kristen replied, more curtly than she had intended, "and to try to salvage this project."And save my job, she added silently.

Kristen walked slowly down the hall to the elevator, lost in thought. She'd devoted her life to her work. There'd been no time for friends, relationships, hobbies - her job was her life, and now that was in danger. "What am I going to do?" she whispered, staring at her reflection in the polished steel of the elevator doors.

Kristen's reverie continued as she walked through the building's lobby, acknowledging the few people she knew with a half-hearted wave. The convenience store across the street was her go-to for late night meals, and she grabbed her usual - turkey sandwich, chips, apple, a Snickers, and a Coke - without thinking. On her way to the counter, though, she paused, seeing a small display of wines.What the hell, she thought, if ever there was a night to drink at work, this has got to be it. What's the worst the company could do, fire me? Kristen grabbed a bottle of white wine, paid for her things, and returned to her building.

"Evening, Ms. Smith," the guard at the front desk greeted her. "Another late night in the lab, huh?" She nodded in reply as she strode by. The guard turned to watch her, though Kristen was far too distracted to notice she was being ogled.

I bet she'd be pretty cute if she just took care of herself, he thought. Chestnut brown hair, worn in a slightly messmessy bun, framed a round, warm face. Sure, eating cheap pre-packed food and not getting out much had given her more than a few extra pounds, but she carried most of it in her hips and ass, and carried it very nicely indeed. The guard gave her round rump one more lecherous look before turning back to play with his phone.

"Ok, Sarah, I'm back," Kristen announced as she re-entered the lab. She paused briefly. "I... look, I'm sorry if I snapped at you earlier. It's just that I have so much riding on this-"

"It's ok, Kristen, honest. I understand, you're under a lot of pressure. You should take a night off, you know? Clear your mind, go have some fun. Maybe go find some cute guy to -"

"Sarah, please."

"Okay, okay, just a suggestion. You're pushing yourself too much, Kristen, I'm just saying you need to find an outlet, you know?"

Kristen sighed. "Yeah, I know. Maybe some other night, ok? Go have some fun for me, ok?" She forced herself to smile as Sarah packed up her things and left.

When the door closed and she was alone in the lab, Kristen finally allowed her composure to slip. "Fuck, fuck, fucking fuck!" she cried, glaring at the computer screen in front of her as tears welled up in her eyes. One window showed a video feed from the next room, where Patient #6 lay in his bed, deep in a drug-induced slumber. Below that, a readout of his vital signs. Another window held dense columns of data, the results of the patient's bloodwork that Kristen had ordered a few hours before. A fourth was open to the preliminary test results of EC-401. Wiping the tears away, Kristen unpacked her dinner, eating absentmindedly as she pored over the data yet again.

A few hours later, Kristen was no closer to figuring out what went wrong. She sighed, slumping back in her chair and rubbing her eyes wearily. She glanced over at the bottle of wine, shrugged, and opened the cap, pouring it into the now empty bottle of Coke.

"What the hell happened?" she asked, looking at the screen while she took a drink. "The others, ok, I figured out why the drug did that. But you? What the fuck?" Another drink. "If I don't figure this out, everything is ruined. Everything, you asshole! You're fucking me!" She paused. "Well, figuratively, not literally."

She drained the Coke bottle in one long swig, then poured some more wine. "Maybe Sarah was right. If I'm going to get fucked professionally after this, I ought to have at least gotten some dick, too." Her eyes drifted back to the video feed of the patient's room.

"No. No, no, no, no. Bad idea," Kristen scolded herself. Just because in the next room was the biggest dick she'd ever seen, or even heard of, she was *not* going to... she squelched that train of thought and drank some more.

Kristen sat back, feeling a pleasant buzz creeping up on her. She didn't drink often... or do much else besides work, she thought with a trace of bitterness. "And for what?" she asked the computer, waving the Coke bottle to punctuate her words. "Here I am, losing my mind, drinking cheap wine by myself in the dark, because of a giant penis!" She giggled a little at the absurdity of it all. She'd had a few sexual encounters, visiting the local bar on those rare occasions when she wasn't busy, and her urges couldn't be quelled by the vibrator in her bedside table, but certainly nothing like what she'd seen on her patient. "I'm not even sure that'd fit! I mean I guess it could, but damn!" Kristen finished the bottle, eyeing it speculatively. "About the same size, more or less," she chuckled, placing the empty wine bottle between her legs and trying to imagine it was a penis. "Yeah, maybe, but I'd be walking funny for a week. Try explaining that at the next meeting!"

Kristen laughed, then leaned back in her seat, eyes closed. After a moment, she came to the realization that she was still holding the bottle between her thick thighs, rubbing it back and forth slowly. Blushing, she set it back on her desk, shaking her head. "Besides, imagine the mess that would..." She paused, struck by a sudden thought.Blood samples... yeah, nothing unexpected there - but what about a sperm sample? Maybe that'll offer a clue!

She stood, a trifle unsteadily. Part of her insisted on waiting until tomorrow, to get some help trying to get a sample out of the patient. "No... no, I'm on to something, I know it!" Kristen exclaimed. She darted around the lab, collecting gloves, a sample jar, a tape measure, and finally she dug up a tube of Vaseline. "It'll have to do," she announced firmly, then walked to the next room.

Kristen slowly opened the door and slipped inside. It was dim and quiet, lit only by the soft glow of the monitoring equipment, the man's slow, even breaths the only noise to be heard. She advanced warily, looking to the restraints to make sure that they were still secure.Good, he's not going anywhere. As Kristen drew nearer, she was surprised to see the loose hospital gown begin to bulge and rise, lifted by the growing erection beneath.Does he know I'm here? she wondered. His eyes remained closed, his breathing unchanged, but she could see his nostrils flaring with each inhalation.Can he... smell me?

Kristen bit her lower lip in a momentary bout of hesitation, then reached out to pull the gown aside. "My God..." she murmured. It had seemed astonishing enough on the monitor, but seeing his freakishly enlarged cock up close was terrifying... and arousing. Unbidden, the idea of mounting that mammoth penis came to her. It would be so easy to pull off her panties, hike up her skirt, straddle the sleeping man and slowly, oh so slowly, lower herself onto him, feeling the head pushing into her, filling her... Kristen gave herself a mental shake.Enough of that! What the hell am I thinking? She reached into the pocket of her lab coat and pulled out the measuring tape, her movements quick and impassive as she measured him. "Length... 14 inches. Girth... 7 inches." Kristen jotted the information down, then set the clipboard aside. The patient stirred a little, but gave no sign of consciousness.

I hope he sleeps through this, too, Kristen thought as she pulled her gloves on. Setting the sample jar within easy reach, she uncapped the tube of lubricant. "Well, here goes," she said, and began applying it to the massive cock. It would take both hands to do this, she realized, hoping she'd be able to get the jar in position quickly enough when the time came. Grasping the man's shaft with both hands, trying to ignore the hot rush of arousal between her legs, Kristen began stroking him. A groan escaped the man's mouth, his back arching and hips lifting, but the patient's eyes remained closed.

Kristen bit back a moan of her own. Her position was such that her breasts were pressed up against the bedrail, the edge of which was rubbing against her erect nipples. She was uncomfortably aware of how aroused she was getting, feeling the urge again to take that enormous cock inside her.God dammit, after I'm done here, I need to get myself off. Kristen gritted her teeth and stood, leaning over the bed to shift her breasts away from the rail while her hands continued to stroke his thick shaft. A throaty growl warned her that her patient was awake, despite the tranquilizers he'd been dosed with earlier. "Sir, I'm Dr. Smith," Kristen told him, fighting to keep her tone even and professional. "You're having some... side effects from the medication, I need to get a sperm sample for analysis."

Looking into that burning, feral gaze, Kristen doubted the man understood a word she said. The expression on his face was one of raw, primal lust. It was terrifying...and in her current state, deeply arousing as well. His entire body was straining as he tried to rise from the bed, his animalistic growls louder and coming in time with Kristen's movements.He's getting close, she thought, and reached for the sample jar.

A sharp crack like a gunshot filled the room. Kristen had just enough time to register it before the patient sat upright, the torn restraints hanging from his wrists as he grabbed her by the shoulders. His grip seemed impossibly strong, fingers digging painfully into her flesh, as he dragged her onto the bed. Kristen felt the throbbing cock rubbing against her as she was drawn onto him, feeling it against her breasts, her belly, her waist...

The friction of her body rubbing against his cock was enough to send him over the edge. With a bestial roar, his body arched violently, slamming back down onto the bed as he reached orgasm, a prodigious jet of cum shooting all over Kristen's blouse and skirt. She tumbled off of the bed, landing awkwardly on the floor.

Stunned, it took a moment for Kristen to process what had happened. She looked down at herself in shock, seeing the sticky mess covering her. Then she heard the patient speak, his voice harsh and rasping, but comprehensible. "...fuck..." He sat up, fumbling at the leg restraints. "Need... fuck..." His head swung to look at Kristen, that superheated look of carnal need still twisting his features.

Oh shit! Kristen scrambled to her feet as he reached out, catching hold of her lab coat. She twisted, pulling free from the coat, and sprinted for the door. Her hand found the handle just as the man's hands closed on her, grabbing her by the hips and dragging her backwards. "No! Let go of me! Help!" she screamed. Despite her thrashing and kicking, her desperate grip on the door handle, Kristen was pulled away from the exit. The man's breath was hot on the back of her neck as she was propelled inexorably towards a nearby table. "Nnnnooooooo..." she moaned. Beneath the terror, though, Kristen was aware of that hot thread of arousal running through her, feeling that huge cock, still erect, jabbing her from behind.

He bent her over the table, roughly, one hand at the back of her neck holding her still. "Fuck..." he growled again, and Kristen shuddered in mingled fear and desire. She felt her skirt yanked upwards around her waist, followed by pain as he grabbed the waistband of her soaked panties and pulled, the fabric digging agonizingly into her soft, pale skin before tearing free.

"No... no, please... it's too big, I can't... please no..." She had the briefest of moments to feel him, his hot swollen cockhead poised against her pussy, before pain exploded between her thighs. Kristen screamed again, wordless, tears streaming from her eyes to puddle on the tabletop. The feeling was unlike anything she'd ever experienced, hot agony and fullness... and pleasure, too, the throbbing pressure that had been building for hours growing, spreading. He started thrusting, hard and fast, urgent and selfish in his need. Her body responded, unbidden, her hips lifting to meet him. "Ohhhhhhh god nnnn... noooo...ohhhhhh yesss..." Kristen cried. The energy built and built, electrifying her body, spreading down her legs, up to her breasts, and she began to shake uncontrollably as she climaxed.

Behind Kristen, her patient continued fucking her, gripping her wide hips with both hands, the table creaking and scraping across the floor. His thick shaft drove into her, swollen pussy lips stretched tight to accommodate that terrible, wonderful cock. It still hurt, and the rational part of Kristen's mind knew she was probably torn and bleeding from the violent fucking she was receiving... but she didn't care. The feeling of fullness was exhilarating, intoxicating - feeling every inch of her wet cunt being filled, stretched full of hot, throbbing cock. The fear was still there, but it too had taken a backseat. Kristen felt herself getting caught up in that atavistic, primal lust that she'd seen in his eyes. The promise of losing herself in mindless, wanton debauchery was a powerful draw. She began pushing back against him, feeling his flesh slapping against her bare ass, her protests replaced by wordless groans as she gave herself over to lust.

The delicious tension was building again, her whole body seeming to tighten, contracting, squeezing his cock as he continued his relentless thrusting. Kristen's legs grew weak, her knees trembling, and she would have fallen had he not been holding her hips so tightly. A quivering sensation deep inside her grew, intensified, building waves that threatened to release the orgasmic tension. Kristen grunted and screamed, wordlessly urging her ravager on, her knuckles white where her hands gripped the tabletop.

His growls and moans were louder, too, now, his fingernails digging in hard enough to draw blood. As Kristen's body began convulsing in the throes of orgasm, he reared back, nearly lifting her clear of the table. She was dimly aware of the hot flood of cum filling her cunt, mixing with her own wetness and drenching her quivering thighs.

It took several long moments for Kristen to catch her breath and think coherently again. Her patient's fingers were no longer gouging furrows into her hips, but his cock was still buried deep inside of her. "Wha... what's... who..." he mumbled from behind her, his voice no longer an animal growl, but still hoarse. She felt him pull out, then, and she moaned reflexively as the bulbous head slipped out of her.

Standing up as best she could, hot waves of pain radiating from her abused pussy, Kristen turned to face him. His expression was a mixture of shock and confusion, then utter disbelief as he looked down to see his oversized cock. Kristen pulled her cum-stained skirt back down, leaned against the table for stability, and took a deep breath. "It's a long story."