Patient Follow-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rub it, Kevin! Rub my hot little pussy for me. It's so wet and hot for you. I'd love it if you rubbed it a little for me!" I groaned into the aroused boy's mouth as I resumed hotly kissing him.

When Kevin did not immediately respond to my naughty request, I reached down and forcefully pulled his hand to my hot, lace-covered cunt. I felt him shudder and heard his low, soft groan as his open hand rubbed softly against the damp material covering my fiery-hot pussy.

"That's it! I encouraged the dumbfounded boy. "That's the way, Kevin; rub it soft like that, be real soft at first, make me get all wet for you. Make my precious little pussy all gooey! Make it all wet, and I'll let you fuck her later. You can fuck her all you want, I promise."

Kevin eagerly complied and stroked his hand against my oozing pussy with gentle stokes. Once again, though, he started to unconsciously hump his crotch up into the air, trying desperately to mash his throbbing cock against my barely covered, churning ass.

Looking into the boy's eyes, I was forced to once again lightly admonish him, "Stop doing that, Honey. You're getting over-excited and you'll start dry-humping me. You'll cum if you do, and I don't want you cumming that way the first time."

Kevin shuddered at hearing the words "the first time" and he reluctantly ceased his humping motions and continued softly rubbing my hot, oozing pussy through my tight, moist orange panties.

Staring the dazed and excited teen in the eye, I pulled the soaking wet gusset of my boy shorts to one side, revealing my freshly shaved pussy to the teen's eager eyes. Without coaching, he smoothly slid one of his fingers into my tight twat and began to slowly finger-fuck me as I moaned into his ear.

"Fuck it, Kevin! Ohhhh, fuck it! " I panted hotly. "Finger that pussy! Stick your finger up me and fuck my hot little pussy. Bang my 'lil cunt!""

As Kevin drilled his finger deep, up past the second knuckle, into my drooling cunt, I again glanced to my right. There, on the couch, Martin already had Beth flat on her back, her pink halter-top shoved up around her neck. He was on top of the big-titted brunette, lashing her hard nipples with his tongue and alternatively sucking each of her plump tits into his mouth. Beth, her eyes tightly closed, slowly wagged her head from side to side as Martin reverently sucked, licked, and slobbered all over her big, luscious tits. As Martin feasted on Beth's plump titmeat, he pushed aside Beth's soaked boy shorts and energetically pumped two fingers in and out of the moaning nurse's creamy, bald cunt.

I'm just as much a voyeur as I am an exhibitionist (the two always seem to go hand-in-hand, don't they?) and my spasming pussy grew wetter as I watched my stacked friend get fingerfucked a few feet away from me. I couldn't help but groan aloud at the sight, and then I took a quick glance over to the left to see what little Amy was up to.

The display that greeted my eyes aroused a deeper groan from my parched throat. Amy, who had somehow already stripped down to only her leopard-print thong and red thigh highs, was sitting to one side of Jason in the big recliner. Jason's jeans and shorts where shoved down around his ankles and Amy's small hand was slowly jerking his thick, throbbing cock-shaft up and down while the boy and the nurse kissed feverishly. A huge drop of pre-cum crowned Jason's fat cockhead, and I longed to lick it off and swallow it.

I felt a brief stab of jealously watching Amy hand-fuck the cock that had fucked me so well just a week earlier, but then I suddenly remembered I had a cock of my own to tease and tantalize. Moving my lips to Kevin's ear again, I reached down and started to undo the zipper of his tight jeans, intent on getting my hand around his hard prick-meat. As soon as my hand brushed against Kevin's bulge, however, I felt his body jerk away from me and heard his tortured groan, "N, No, I n-n-never…" before he fell silent.

Confused, I immediately stopped and whispered to the Kevin "What's wrong? Don't you want me to take it out for you? Don't you want me to stroke it?"

As I looked at the boy's panicked eyes, I suddenly comprehended the problem. "Are you gonna cum right away if I touch it?" I asked soothingly, understandingly.

Almost shamefully, Kevin nodded his head and whispered softly so as not to be overheard by the others. "I've never had a girl touch me there before, I've never, you know…"

Oh God! I didn't think anybody waited until they were 18 to have sex anymore! My pussy clutched and spasmed powerfully with the knowledge that Kevin was a virgin. Soon, for the first time in his life, Kevin was gonna squirt his hot cum up a tight pussy, and that pussy was mine! I began shaking in unabashed anticipation as I quietly whispered back, "Do Jason and Martin know that?"

As I suspected, Kevin shook his head guiltily back and forth. There was no doubt his friends had no idea he was a virgin, and I was going to do my best to keep it that way. Softly I replied to the stricken young adult, "Don't worry, if you don't want them to know, they'll never find out from me. Just do exactly as I tell you, okay? How long does it take for you to get hard again after you cum?"

Puzzled, Kevin whispered back, "Not long at all. I mean it pretty much stays hard all day unless I jerk off four or five times."

Delighted at the news, I purred softly in my throat. Knowing that except for a few shorts glances, the others were too wrapped up in their own activities to pay much attention to what Kevin and I were doing, I had the anxious teen stand up in front of me. Still whispering, I asked softly, "Will you cum if you take it out yourself?"

Kevin shook his head once again, unzipped his jeans and slowly tugged them down to his knees, revealing a hard, slender, young cock, the head dripping with pre-cum as it pulsed mightily pointing straight up and down, parallel to the excited teen's hard belly.

"Yummy!" I exhaled happily, looking up at Kevin with a delighted smile. "I love the way your hard cock points straight up like that. I bet I couldn't even pull it away from your stomach; it's like a piece of iron rod! Now, trust me, Baby. Just let go and don't make a lot of noise…no one will ever know—I promise."

Perplexed, Kevin had to be wondering what I had in mind, but before he could ponder the question for too long, I lifted my golden head high up over the boy's trembling shaft and quickly sank my warm, wet mouth straight down on his hot, rigid cock-stalk.

Immediately, I felt Kevin's prick twitch wildly as my lips engulfed his mushroom shaped head and heard the soft, guttural groan that signaled the overexcited virgin's instant release. In one smooth, continuous motion, I slid my mouth completely down onto Kevin's erupting cock until my kiss-swollen lips were wrapped around the base of his prick, and the entire length of spewing cockmeat was buried in my soft, clenching throat.

Kevin's legs trembled wildly and his knees nearly buckled as his first jet of hot, sticky cum sprayed my tonsils. It felt like I had swallowed a fire-hose as Kevin's exploding cock blasted my thirsty throat. Groaning deeply, the climaxing teen held onto my shoulders for balance as my throat flexed around his erupting prick, milking the hot gooey sauce from his over-laden balls.

"Oh God…oh God!" Kevin huffed quietly as six or seven hot streams of sizzling sperm jetted from his virgin cock, straight down my gullet, directly into my hungry tummy.

As Kevin's twitching fuck-stick ejaculated deep in my throat, I, unconsciously, reached up one hand to rub and squeeze the cumming teen's tight, twitching balls. I was single-minded in my goal of sucking out and then swallowing every last drop of his sweet, hot cum and my grasping hand insured that not a drop of hot spunk was left behind. Moaning wantonly, I relished the feel of Kevin's sizzling, sticky cum burning a trail of molten heat down my parched throat and into my little belly.

After several moments, Kevin's jerking cock finally ceased its wildly erratic convulsions. I slowly, carefully slide my head up and off the boy's still-hard shaft with a happy gurgle. A final, weak dribble of tasty spunk seeped out of Kevin's swollen shaft, bubbling onto my lips, and I quickly licked away the evidence of Kevin's ejaculation with my frisky tongue.

Determined to keep the spent teen hard, I looked him straight in the eye as I gently licked and softly nursed on the purple, swollen head of his cock. I continued to rub his deflated balls with one small hand, urging them to quickly refill with more hot, sticky ball batter.

When a sound from the sofa caught my attention, I briefly tore my eyes away from Kevin's happy, blissful face, and glanced over at Beth and Martin. I let out a little moan of delight as I saw Beth, head propped up on one of the sofa's armrests, lying on her back. Her stretchy-pink top was now clasped in her right hand and a groaning Martin was straddling her ample cleavage. As Beth sighed and moaned for the teen on top of her, she dropped her top on the floor, and pushed her big, pillowy boobs together to form a tight tit-tunnel. Consumed with bliss, Martin was slowly pumping his stiff cock-shaft back and forth through the curvy brunette's hot plump titmounds, leaving behind shiny trails of pre-cum that streaked Beth's ample cleavage.

Knowing that the hot visual would definitely ensure the preservation of Kevin's still solid erection, I pulled my lips away from the boy's cock and urged him to look at the ongoing titfuck. "Look at that, Honey. Look at Martin fuck Beth's big tits! Look at him hump those huge fucking tits."

As Kevin turned his head to watch his friend screw Beth's fat tits, I pushed my head lower and opened my mouth wide to suck on his rapidly inflating balls. One by one, I took each of his heavy hangers in my hot mouth, and prodded them with my probing tongue. Cooing deep in my throat, I bathed each of his balls in hot my spit while slowly jerking on his still-hard cock-shaft with my right hand. Unable to contain myself, I reached my left hand down to my sopping wet panties and begin to rub my hairless cunt through the silky, orange material.

With my mouth full of Kevin's meaty balls, I turned my head to one side to again check up on Amy and Jason. With I saw caused me to suck Kevin's smooth balls harder and paw my little bald pussy faster.

Amy was kneeling on the floor in front of Jason, her saucy little ass, the tight cheeks split by her minuscule thong, rotating in small spirals, as she endeavored to stuff Jason's thick throbbing boner down her slender throat.

"Agggghhhh, Agggghhhh!" Groaned a grimaced Jason as Amy struggled fiercely to force the teen's stiff, pulsating shaft down her buttery-soft throat. "Suck it! Oh God; suck it!"

Twisting her head back and forth, without using her hands, Amy tried heroically to cram as much of Jason's rigid cock as possible down her gullet. Despite her best efforts, the petite little blonde cocksucker could only fit the first five inches or so of Jason's steel-hard prick into her mouth and throat. Looking up at the groaning teen, Amy emitted loud choking sounds as she demonstrated how determined she was to throat Jason's throbbing dick.

Pulling forward on the back of her head, Jason tried to help. "Suck it! Ohhh Baby, suck it! Get it all down! Please Amy!" He murmured in a crazed hiss as he tried to force Amy's head further down onto his cock. "You can do it! You can do it!"

I watched the battle intently. I knew there was no way Jason's thick cock was going to fit down Amy's teeny little throat. She'd never been able to completely swallow anything more than a thin six-inch cock and Jason's cock was an inch longer and much fatter than anything she had ever deep-throated before. Still, I was proud of her as she valiantly attempted to inhale the ecstatic boy's twitching fuck-rod.

"Agggggghhhhh! Aawwwwwddd! Ohhhghhhhh!" Howled Jason, watching blissfully as Amy gagged and snuffled all over his raging boner. "Don't stop! Don't stop! Suck it! Suck it! I'm gonna cum!"

A few seconds later, Amy let out a soft wet snorting sound and her cheeks bulged like a chubby chipmunk's. Jason threw his head back and whined in exquisite delight as his spurting cock erupted and filled my naughty little friend's mouth with a big load of sizzling hot sperm.

"Mppppmhh…mmmmmmmm…mmcummmm…mmmphhh, Amy whimpered encouragingly, sucked voraciously on Jason's big, squirting dick. Jason held on tight to Amy's head as she swirled her sexy little butt in tight circles and swallowed a huge mouthful of creamy dick-snot. "Mmmmmpppppppphhh! Mmmmmpphhh!

The sight of Amy's impossibly tight little ass wagging around as she thirstily drank our former patient's boiling cum from his thick spewing fuck-stick was too much for my already overheated pussy. Kneeling on the floor, I rubbed my oozing cunt furiously, while gobbling a mouthful of young Kevin's smooth, heavy balls. My body trembled and shook as I watched Amy swallow again, and then one more time, as Jason's cock emptied into her ravenously sucking mouth. Almost unexpectedly, my inflamed pussy suddenly exploded. I clawed at my clit furiously, my slender body shuddered widely. I slumped to the floor, Kevin's balls escaping my hot mouth with a soft plopping sound, moaning loudly as I came in the middle of my family room.

In the throes of orgasm, I once again looked over at Beth and Martin. Martin, too, had been, in response to Amy's whimpering and Jason's whining, stealing glances at the hot cocksucking taking place a dozen feet away from him. Seeing the sexy little blonde swiveling her pneumatic ass in tight circles as she hungrily swallowed his friend's white-hot cum was more than enough to cause Martin's own ejaculation. Snorting loudly, he began to plow his ready-to-burst cock faster and harder through Beth's pre-cum slickened titties.

Beth screwed her huge brown eyes up at Martin as he gave a loud grunt of release, and a huge ribbon of cum exploded from his prick tip and smacked Beth in her slightly open mouth and chin. Beth's head snapped back in surprise, and, on the back stroke, another, bigger, jet of cum sprayed from Martin's cock, coating the inside slopes of Beth's huge tit-globes. Beth was ready for the next stroke though, and before Martin's cock could shoot again, she captured the erupting fuck-rod in her hot, wet mouth.


Martin moaned loudly as Beth wrapped her lipstick covered lips around the crown of his cockhead and sucked powerfully. The vast majority of Martin's hard prick was visible and I saw it throb and flex dangerously as my busty friend nursed on the tip of his sputtering fuck-stick, suctioning his creamy cum out into her hot, soft mouth.

Soon, Martin's balls were empty and he sat up tall, straddling Beth's midsection, panting loudly, as Beth smiled up mischievously at him.

With a wicked gleam in my eyes, I crawled the five or so feet over to the sofa and kissed Beth deeply. As I expected, she spit some of Martin's hot, gooey cum into my mouth, and the amazed boy watched breathlessly as Beth and I kissed each other around a mouthful of his cum, swapping it back and forth.

After we both swallowed, I lowered my head and began to lap the teen's cooling spunk off one of Beth's ripe, cum-coated tits. Using one hand, Beth forced her other tit up to her face, and, without ever taking her eyes off Martin, began to lick his cockcream from her warm, wet titflesh. Using our tongues, Beth and I scooped up and swallowed every drop of the teen's warm spunk and then spent a few moments licking and sucking her rock-hard nipples.

As I moved away, Beth teasingly continued to suck first one nipple then the other into her mouth, causing Martin to groan in agony at the top-heavy brunette's wicked tempting.

"Ohhh God! That looks so hot! I've never seen a girl suck her own nipples before. I've never seen tits that big!" Martin muttered as he watched Beth bathe her spiking nipples with her warm saliva.

Grabbing his head, Beth pulled the excited teen down to her chest, letting him suck and lick one tit while she worked over the other.

Knee-walking back to Kevin, I gently grasped his leaking boner in one hand and led him over to the chair next to Amy and Jason. Without much preamble, I helped Amy back onto the chair beside Jason and gently pushed her up against the upright portion of the chair. Amy moaned knowingly and turned to kiss Jason as I pulled her soaking wet thong off her pussy and slid it down her slender legs.

Kevin inhaled shapely as Amy's gorgeous, shaved pussy came into view and I pulled him down to kneel beside me. Grabbing one of Amy's ankles in each of my hands, I spread her slender, thigh-high covered legs wide apart and impishly informed the bewildered youngster of my plans.

"I'm gonna show you how to eat pussy," I announced moaning in anticipation of sucking on Amy's sweet pussy. "Watch how I do it. If you learn to do it right, you'll have all the girls hot for you."

I wasted no time in burying my face in Amy's sweet, tart pussy and I licked and sucked her yummy cunthole eagerly. I heard and sensed movement behind me, and I knew that Beth and Martin had joined us around the chair, and were watching as I munched on Amy's pretty little pussyhole.

"Eat her, Kath!" Beth encouraged enthusiastically and in her normal trash-talk mode. "Eat that little cunt's pussy and make her cream all over your face! Suck that cunt you little hot bitch."

All three boys exhaled sharply at Beth's nasty choice of words, triggering me to giggle a little under my breath. Beth is a lot like my when it comes to nasty talk: she doesn't do it to shock; she does it because she loves it. Amy on the other hand, despite her sluttish nature, is a little reticent to engage in filthy sexual banter. For that reason, Beth and I took special delight in talking filthy to and around Amy, always trying to get her to reciprocate.

As I expertly tongued and sucked cute Amy's bubbling pussy, she rolled her hips aggressively into my face, urging me to bury my tongue as far as possible up her heavily creaming cooze. Her face was flushed a deep red as she whipped her head back in forth in a frenzy, pleading with me to lick her pretty, pink pussy.

"Kath! Kath!" She panted desperately, her bright blue eyes wide-open in ecstasy and a tit grasped firmly in each of her little, well-manicured hands. "Lick, Honey! Lick! Lick! Lick it!"

Quickly pulling my tongue out of Amy's frothy cunthole, I wickedly asked her, "Lick what Amy? What do you want Kathy to lick? You know I like when you tell me what to do."

Amy wailed in despair. From pervious experience she knew what was about to happen.

"No, Kathy. No." She pouted in a little whimper, sounding like a little teenager herself. "Don't make me say it. Please, don't make me. I'll do anything you want; just please don't do that this time. Not in front of new people. Just keep licking me!"

Ruthlessly, shaking my head, I slid a finger up Amy's precious little pussy and teased as I slowly finger-banged her, "No way. You're gonna say it, or I'm not gonna let you play anymore today. You can either say it, or you can put on clothes on and go home."

Obviously, my threat was an idle one, but Amy, in her present state, wasn't quite sure of that. Once, years before, Beth and I had jokingly told her she had to leave if she didn't do what we told her to do and, despite the fact we never intended it to go that far, a tearful Amy put on her clothes and went back to her apartment. We made it up to her the very next day - courtesy of a very expensive dinner - but since that time, Amy was never sure if I was serious or not, and she never tested me again. Of course, I often used her uncertainty to my best advantage.