Patient Follow-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying my head to one side, I rested my cheek on the plush carpet and enjoyed the feel of Kevin's young cock forcing my asshole wide open. Bleating softly, drool leaking out the side of my mouth, I waited until it felt like Kevin had most of his prick buried in my ass before I begin giving him instructions.

"Go slow at first, Baby. Just pump it a little so that I can get used to it and so that you don't cum right away. Make it last, Baby. Make it last."

Kevin had every intention of making his first ass-fuck last, and he slowly pumped his hot slippery cock-tube in and out of my gripping ass-tunnel. My ass grudgingly accepted inch after inch of Kevin's cockmeat and soon he was able to feed me more and more cock at a faster pace. Removing my hands from my cum- and cuntcream-wet asscheeks, I reached out in front of me and grabbed onto the carpet in ecstasy. Kevin soon worked up a nice, slow, steady pace and he thumped my waggling little ass for long minutes without any signs of cumming. He'd already cum twice in 30 minutes, so I was reasonably sure he'd be able to hold off for at least a little while before cumming again.

Secure in the knowledge that Kevin now knew what to do, I let myself go. Looking over at Amy and Jason, I loudly offered Jason a helpful hint. "Fuck that ass, Kevin!" I yelped noisily. "Come on Baby! Fuck that ass! Slam that cock up my ass!"

Jason and Amy both looked over at me and Kevin to see what was going on. Catching Jason's eye, I went into full teasing-slut mode. "Use my ass, Kevin!" I hollered. You're fucking it so good. You're fucking my ass so good. Make it burn, Honey, make my little ass burn. Get it all the way in there; fuck it harder!"

Seeing his friend fucking my ass must have brought back hot memories for Jason. It also made him jealous and gave him ideas. With his cock still buried in Amy's snug snatch, he started to rub Amy's prick-packed pussy with his hand and then moved his hand up to his mouth whereupon he spit into it. Using the mixture of his saliva and Amy's cunt cream, he applied a lesson he had learned from me, and slathered Amy's puckered butthole with the makeshift lubricant. Withdrawing his slick cock from Amy's gooey cunt, he slowly placed it against Amy's tiny ass-bud and pushed hard.

Amy let out a tortured groan as Jason begin to wedge his cock into her tight backdoor. A huge shudder whipped through her petite body and she became uncharacteristically vocal. "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Go on! Fuck my ass!"

Recalling how aggressive Jason had been with me, I knew that he didn't need Amy's permission; he was gonna fuck her tight ass and there was nothing she could do about it! Fortunately, Amy, despite her little stature had, like me, a surprising ability to receive and enjoy a through ass-reaming and her tight asstube was soon massaging Jason's throbbing cock as he endeavored to bury its full length inside her.

Soon, the squealing of two little, ass-fucked blondes begging for cock drowned out the grunts and groans from all he boys and from Beth. I was shocked at Amy's atypical behavior until I realized what she was doing; the little bitch was competing with me! Amy was trying to make Jason cream her butt before I made Kevin shoot his load in my own twitching asshole. I was not about to allow that to happen – Amy was my bitch, not the other way around!

Unfortunately for Amy, Kevin was not as experienced as Jason nor was she as naughty as I. Already close to cumming, I reached one hand under my squirming body and started to strum on my little swollen clit. Almost immediately, my body started to quake and I felt a fiery sensation build in the pit of my stomach. Clawing desperately at my aching nub, I threw my ass back frantically onto Kevin's solid cock and let my third orgasm of the afternoon consume me.

Screeching loudly I praised Kevin "You're doing it again! Oh God! Jesus! You're doing it again! You're making me cum with your dick in my fucking ass! Kevin, Oh Baby! Kevin. You're so fucking good!"

There was nothing Kevin could do. The moment my cunt bubbled over and I started to cum; my ass locked down on his cock and milked his fuck-stick fiercely. He tried to hold back, but my wails got to him. "Agggghhhhh! Agggghhhhhhh! Kevin! Kevin! Cum in my ass! Cum up my butt! Blast my butt!"

Blast it he did. Sounding like a wounded animal, Kevin bellowed mightily and unleashed a torrent of fiery hot jizz that hosed my tingly asshole. His stiff cock jerked and twitched and helplessly fired bolt after bolt of sizzling semen into my clenching butt. I felt his entire body weight press down on me as he lay there helplessly, my ass hungrily sucking out every drop of hot spunk from his squirting cock.

Now that Kevin had cum, Jason felt free to do the same. My excited squeals had both thrilled and chagrined him. There was no way he wanted to hear me holler out how well his friend had fucked me, and took it out on Amy's ass. Holding Amy tightly by her slender hips, Jason pounded his cock into her ferociously, making her pixie-like body shudder and shake from the impact. Removing one hand from Amy's churning hips, he grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and pulled her head back forcefully as he energetically rammed her tight backdoor. Soon though, the heat of Amy's tight butt got the better of him and he finally buried his cock in her to the balls and held it there. Letting out a satisfied growl, he shot his white-hot cum load deep in Amy's tight butthole while the naughty little slut squealed and squirmed in wanton delight.

I lifted my head and turned to look over my shoulder. Beth was on her back, long legs spread wide as Martin, kneeling in front of her, frantically clobbered her splayed open pussy as she moaned in bliss. Crawling out from under a tired Kevin, I crawled over to the fucking couple and, without preamble, begin to suck on one of Beth's fat tits.

"Fuck him, Bethy!" I murmured around a mouthful of hot tit. "Fuck him good! Make him cum! Make him cum in your cunt, you whore."

"Get down there and lick my cunt, Kathy." Beth pleaded in reply. "Lick my cunt while he fucks me!"

Delighted with her suggestion, I moved down to the junction of Beth's slurping pussy and Martin's pumping cock. Careful not to disturb Martin's rhythm, I licked all around Beth's messy bald, cunt-mound and flicked my tongue back and forth across her fat clit. Beth groaned in delight at the dual sensation of being fucked hard while I licked her drooling cunt-slit.

Wickedly, I turned away from Beth's cunt after a few moments, and began licking the portion of Martin's cock that was not being pumped into Beth's overheated pussy-hole.

Martin yelped at the initial contact, "Oh God! Oh God! That's so good. It's so good! Wow!"

No doubt disappointing Beth, Martin slowed the pace of his fucking so that I had better and more prolonged access to his throbbing boner, and I laved my tongue up and down the tasty cockmeat while pinching and pulling my now-throbbing nipples.

Removing my tongue from Martin's slippery boner, I resumed licking and sucking Beth's creamy cuntlips as she moaned in appreciation. Humming merrily to myself, I took turns licking Beth's cunt and clit, and then Martin's smooth fuckrod, adding my saliva to the hot mixture of pre-cum and pussy cream that coated Beth's pussy lips and Martin's stiff cock-shaft.

Even with my sucking and licking mouth busy at the intersection of Beth's pussy and Martin's cock, the smoothly fucking couple had built up a passionate rhythm conducive to their mutual climax. Looking up at Beth, I saw that her eyes were scrunched tightly shut and that her titflesh was growing flushed. She twisted her head from side to side and her breath came in deep puffs, signaling her climax was imminent. I'm not sure why, but, without warning, I suddenly pulled Martin's slick prick from Beth's ready-to-cum pussy and shoved it into my wet mouth.

Beth's response was immediate. Pumping her empty pussy into the air, she howled, "Kathy! No you fucking cunt! No! Put it back! Put it back! I was gonna cum! You Bitch! Put it back!""

Ignoring Beth's outburst, I sucked Martin's cock all the way down my throat and held it there. Looking into Martin's eyes, I flexed my tight throat around his embedded cocktube and pinched my nipples harshly. My cunt was leaking hot pussy cream like crazy, and tears formed in the corner of my bluish-grey eyes from the exertion of throating Martin's throbbing shaft. Humming softly, I let Martin's cock buck and jerk threateningly in my burning throat as he fought the urge to whitewash my tonsils with his creamy cum-load.

Before he could come, I released his now extra gooey cock from the binding confines of my gullet and slotted it back into Beth's undulating pussy. Beth gave an immediate grunt of gratitude and I moved my way up to her face and kissed her reassuringly.

"There it is, Baby." I cooed sweetly as I kissed her. "I wasn't going to take it away from you. I just wanted to suck it a little."

Beth and Martin soon resumed their orgasm-provoking rhythm and I resolutely moved down to lap at Beth's oozing pussyhole. As she started to pant loudly and exhibit signs of impending orgasm, I, once again, evilly, jerked Martin's ready to burst cock out of her snug cunt-slit and pulled it to my mouth.

This time, as Beth hollered and bitched in disapproval, I licked every inch of Martin's throbbing cock, licking off Beth's hot creamy cunt oil and gurgling in slutty delight. Still twisting and pulling on my rock-hard nipples, I giggled wickedly to myself at Beth's protestations and at the sight of her gyrating pussy as she desperately pleaded for me to plug Martin's cock back into her needy cunt.

"Don't do it Kathy! Don't make him cum! You better fucking not! Please! Please! I'm so close; put it back in me! Now! Now! You little Bitch! Fuck me Martin! Fuck me!"

Poor Martin was trapped. All he cared about was cumming! He didn't care if it was in Beth's pussy or in my mouth, and I was certainly not giving him a choice in the matter. Moaning erotically, I slid my wet, slippery tongue up and down his cock-shaft making it pulse and jerk in the air. I had no intention, however, of depriving Beth of Martin's cum and I waited until Martin's guttural groans indicted that he was reaching the point of no return and then quickly plugged his trembling back into Beth's madly squirming pussy-hole.

Hurriedly, I locked my lips onto Beth's clit, and sucked hard as Martin screwed her with abandon. The teen was desperate to cum, and he was going to make sure he came up Beth's hot, clinging cunt before I could tease and torment him and her any more.

The combination of Martin's powerful cock-reaming and my hotly sucking mouth on her clit was just with Beth needed. My teasing had worked her into a fever pitch and she was frantic to cum. Mauling her jiggling tits in rapture, she arched her back high off the carpet and exploded!

"Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it! That's fucking it!" She yelped, her body twitching spasmodically as she creamed on Martin's cock. "God! God! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Beth's erratic movements forced my lips off her clit and, as I moved out of the way, Martin lay flat on top of the busty, climaxing nurse and drilled his hard spewing cock into her unrelentingly. With Beth's wails ringing in his ears, Martine grunted repeatedly as he hammered his cockcream into the naughty nurse's hot willing pussy.

"Oh Geez! That was awesome." A happily contended Martin moaned about 30 seconds later as he lay on top of a still panting Beth, looking down on her. "You're amazing!"

As Beth smiled up weakly at him, Amy's voice caught our attention. Looking to the other side of the room, we saw her standing between Kevin and Jason, their cocks already beginning to harden yet again.

"I'm gonna take these two up to the shower to clean up a bit. If we're not back in twenty minutes, don't come looking for us!" She giggled sweetly.

As Amy led the two seniors upstairs, I kissed Martin softly and maneuvered him up and off Beth's shapely body. At first, he wasn't pleased when I rousted him from his soft, warm resting place, but he definitely didn't mind when I positioned my steaming pussy over Beth's face and buried my own blonde head between her smooth thighs.

Moaning softly, I slid my tongue up Beth's gooey, cum-filled cunt and lapped greedily as she squirmed in delight. Looking up at Martin, I purred softly, "Once you're hard again, Honey, I want you to get behind me and stick it in my ass. I want you to fuck my ass for me. And, after that, if you you're a good boy I'll suck it hard for you so you can fuck Beth's ass."

Sighing loudly as Beth fucked her tongue into my bubbling pussy-hole, I winked wickedly at the disbelieving teen. We're not done here yet, Baby; not done by a long shot!"