Patio Play

Story Info
MFMM.
881 words
3.95
64.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday Marge and I were lying in the shade on the Patio reading, Marge was topless, she didn't like tan lines, I reached over and fondled her ample breast, rubbing and pulling her nipple.

"Oh gawd!" she said, "You are making me horny."

Her hand went down and into her shorts, she started playing with her clit.

Getting up I said." Stand up."

She did and we started necking, it soon got us pretty worked up, stepping back I fondled her for a few minutes, then, kneeling, I undid her shorts, pulled them and her nickers down. Holding her bum I pulled her to me, stuck my nose into her pussy and proceeded to eat her out, concentrating my tongue on her clit I slipped a finger then two into her very wet cunt, in no time she moaned and I felt her cunt squeezing my fingers as she came.

Standing, I quickly shed my clothes, lying her down I got on top, she spread her legs and my hard prick slipped right up her slippery cunt, I stayed buried to the hilt savouring the feeling, she slowly started to squeeze and relax her cunt muscles, what a feeling!

Steadily I pumped my prick, Marge pushing up to meet my thrusts, soon the pressure built and I started a hard and erratic fuck shooting into her pussy, we lay like that cuddling, me on top until my prick slipped out. Sitting up, I looked at her, cum oozing out of her pussy, a smile playing about her lips.

Getting up, "Hold that pose!" I said, "I'm going to get the camera."

"Pervert." She said with a smile."

Big, Big mistake!!

Neither of us new that our son and his mate had been watching from the kitchen window, heck, we didn't know they were coming by at all!(Although James had his own apartment he still had a key for our house.)

When I went in to get the camera, they came out the side door, approached my wife.

James said ."Nice show Mom..!"

Marge jerked her head up in surprise to see James, "What are you doing here James!" She exclaimed, trying to cover her breasts with her hands, then she saw Ed! "ED you too!"

James knelt down next to Marge, pulled her hands away from her breasts, took a nipple into is mouth and suckled her!

"No! James! Don't!" she said. "I'm your mother!"

"I've fantasised about you for a long time!" He said, "As have a lot of my friends, including Ed here, Mom, you are one hot M.I.L.F. We watched you and Dad fuck, now we want you!"

It was at this point that I returned, getting the shock of my life hearing James and seeing him with Marge's breast in his hand and Ed standing over my wife, with an obvious erection!

"Darling, make them leave." She said.

Sudden rush of blood to the head had me saying, 'We have often spoken about having a threesome, who better than with someone you love?"

"Darling! Really? No" She replied.

"Sweetheart, they have already seen you fucking me, James obviously wants you, and you said that we would have a threesome when we found 'the right person', I say we go for it!" I responded.

At this James, pulled off his shirt and then his trousers, with underpants! Getting down he prized her legs open.

"No James, No!'' she cried out, but he was on her and shoved his prick hard into her cum soaked pussy.

"Ooomph, ummm, nooo, aargh. James! Stop! Please st...urrr!" She said, as he thrust in and out. Then. "Oh yeeeees, arrr, ummmmm, oh James..." Suddenly she arched her back and came, hard, crying out "Oh yeees I'm cumming aaaargh!" Slumped back, she brought her legs up over James' back and held him into her. "Stop while I recover please!" she exclaimed, panting. " Oh, James, James, so naughty!" "Ok, you can start again, but gently!" She said.

James started to thrust, soon losing his rhythm as he came, shuddering he lay inert on top of my lovely Marge. All this time I had been busy with the camera.

I noticed Ed, naked, stroking his hard cock. 'Mr. S can I, please??'

"You had better ask Marge." I said, "but wait for James to get off!"

James and Marge were kissing by this time, Marge must have heard Ed, she asked James to get up, and when he did she held her arms out.

"Come here honey," She said to Ed.

"Are you sure Mrs. S?"

"Yes hon, come and fuck me!"

Ed quickly got down, Marge took hold of his prick, held it and told him to push in, he started slowly thrusting in then withdrawing until only the head of his prick was in, after a few minutes his rhythm changed.

"I'm going to cum Mrs S!" He said.

"Cum, sweety, cum for me, I want your cum in me!" She said.

He started thrusting furiously and erratically, with a final push he grunted and came...

Marge held and stroked him, looking up at us with a smile, her eyes widened as she saw both James and I were very erect. "It's looks like it's going to be a lovely long afternoon."