Patriarch of the Vampire Race

Story Info
Nubian Prince creates Race of vampires in ancient Africa.
1.4k words
2.93
14.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

The name is Richard "Dick" Blackstone. I'm dead serious. That's the name I go by. A big and tall Black man in his late twenties. Usually clad in a Black leather jacket over tight-fitting dark clothing and Black leather boots. That's how I appear to the world. And it suits me just fine. In the eyes of the world, I'm the founder and CEO of Blackstone Limited, one of the biggest computer parts manufacturing companies out there. I'm a multi-millionaire. Yeah, I have quite an interesting background. A somewhat successful brother who became a multi-billionaire, this after walking away from an executive position at a bigger company. I have an MBA from the University of Toronto in Ontario, Canada. It baffles people, the idea of an educated and wealthy Black man in North America. Of course, if people really knew the truth about me, they'd flip.

You see, I am a Super Vampire. Not just any Vampire. I am the First, Last and only Super Vampire. Father of the Vampire Race. I was born around 3200 B.C. in what is today called the Republic of Sudan. Back in my day, it was called Kush and also, the Empire of Nubia. The Land of Gold. Wealthier and more powerful than the Persians, Greeks, Romans and the Egyptians at the height of their power. A mighty African Empire which once dominated Egypt and much of the ancient world, though today's historians can't fathom that. That's fine. They have always underestimated the Black man. That's how republicans lost the Obama took the White House, remember? Being underestimated works well for us Black folks.

I've been underestimated from day one even by those who should have known better. I was born in the city of Napata, the former capital of the Nubian Empire. My father Alak was a Commander in the Army of King Kadu, Lord of Meroe and leader of the Nubian Empire. My family was wealthy and powerful. And in part that's what saved me. I was born different, you see. A young African prince who was different from everybody else around him. I was stronger and faster than anyone I knew. I also recovered quickly from injuries. I was born like this. When it became evident that I was more than human, I was driven off by the very people that brought me forth. I was banished from my father's house.

I wandered all over Africa, and also stayed in what would later be called Iraq and even parts of Asia. I didn't know what I was. As far as I know, nothing like me has ever existed before. I wanted to see the world and also find out if there were others like me. Sadly, I never encountered anyone or anything like myself. At some point, I realized that I wasn't aging. I thought of it as a curse rather than a blessing. I longed for a normal life. I traveled to the land of Ethiopia and met a beautiful woman named Fara. I married her and we had several offspring together. Our twin daughters inherited my genetic disorder. They were the First Generation. They grew to adulthood and developed my abilities as they grew older. Like me they stopped aging in their twenties, and also manifested special talents like superhuman strength and an accelerated ability to recover from injuries. Unlike me, they thirsted for blood. I was horrified to discover this. Seriously. I had become father to a Brood of Monsters.

My twin daughters Aamina and Afeworki grew to be six-foot-tall, beautiful women with medium brown skin, long Black hair and pale gray eyes. Their beauty became legendary, as was their cruelty. They took over the African Kingdom of Ethiopia and ruled it with an iron fist. Since they were superhumanly strong, never-aging and effectively immortal, none could stand in their way. Aamina and Afeworki soon discovered that ordinary human beings who came in contact with their blood either died immediately or were transformed into monsters. Like Aamina and Afeworki they gained superhuman strength, accelerated healing abilities and super speed. Along with a thirst for human blood. Unlike Aamina and Afeworki they could no longer stand the light of day. Aamina and Afeworki called themselves the Mothers of the Race of Blood Drinkers. And nothing could stand in their way. Thus, the Race of Vampires was spawned in Ethiopia, just like the human species.

The Vampires spread throughout the African continent. Later, they crossed over into Asia and Europe. Nothing could stand in their way. Their numbers increased until they threatened the human species with extinction. I decided to take responsibility for what I had unleashed upon the world. I took a stand against the Vampires. Even with my vast strength and speed, I was powerless against the legions of the bloodthirsty immortals. They were simply too much for me. So I trained an elite group of warriors chosen among men and women from resilient families. Thus, the Hunters were born. The Hunters sworn duty was to fight the Vampires. Until the last Vampire dies, a Hunter's duty is unending. The Hunters were brutally efficient at what they were doing. And I finally thought humanity might stand a chance against the Vampires. Of course, I was wrong. The Hunters underestimated the Vampires adaptability and resolve. The Vampires were determined to dominate the world and they began hunting the Hunters all over the globe. Cell after cell of Hunters fell. Once again I felt powerless.

My offspring and their direct descendants were wreaking havoc all over the planet Earth and there seemed to be very little I could do to stop them. So I walked away from the war of Vampire against Human. Truth be told, I was disgusted with both species. Especially after a Cadre of Hunters mistook me for a Vampire. I've done nothing but protect humanity since the beginning. Yet these very humans whose lives I defended attacked me. Dozens of them cornered me in the North African desert and sought to slaughter me. And slaughter me they did. They cut me into pieces. My arms and legs were cut off, and I was beheaded. My remains were burned and my ashes were scattered. The very same methods I taught humans to dispose of Vampires were used to dispose of me. I am a True Immortal. Unlike the Vampires. I don't need to drink blood to survive. I don't need to consume flesh, or anything at all, really. My power comes from an unknown and seemingly inexhaustible source. That same power regenerated me whole from my scattered ashes. How about that?

It took me a long time to regain all of my power. We're talking centuries here. Even after I was somehow regenerated from the ashes after I was slaughtered and burned, I was far from one hundred percent. Slowly but surely, I regained my power. The strength of twenty healthy men, the speed of a cheetah and the ability to regenerate, all those came back to me. Along with my keen senses, wisdom and wry sense of humour. Yeah, I walked away from it all. How did I do it? I walked into the ocean near the Coast of Ethiopia, and swam to an underwater cave. Thousands of feet beneath the waves. Where no human or Vampire has ever been. And I spent thousands of years in slumber. Sleeping with the fishes, so to speak. Until I was found by some divers and brought back to life in the year 1972. I awakened to a brave new world. A world where Vampires secretly ruled the world and humans were their pawns. Now I'm back. To war with my offspring. Daddy's home and someone's going to get spanked. Oh, and for the record, I hate both humans and Vampires equally. As far as I'm concerned, I made a mistake by letting either species live thousands of years ago.

I returned to the world, and created an identity for myself. I went about learning about the world, I had thousands of years of catching up to do. I went to school, learned business along with multiple languages. I also adapted to new culture and technology. Decades after my re-emergence, I'm now well-assimilated in society. I'm the CEO of a big company with offices in Canadian cities like Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary along with American cities like New York, Austin, Princeton and Boston. We're opening new offices in Tokyo, Japan and also Cairo in Egypt. The world is growing smaller and the computer business community is expanding. How cool is that? I'm doing alright. In fact, I'm doing so well that I've hired some scientists to cook up a neat little bio-engineered surprise for both humans and Vampires. Something to render them both extinct. Am I good or what? Payback is fun. And I've waited thousands of years to exact my vengeance upon those who hurt me the most.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers