Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we’re all friends here. Or would you rather I called you..." and he lowered his voice so no one but her could hear. "...a T-girl?"

Patricia’s pace broke; she had to keep herself from dropping her books as Croft smiled at her. "I have to thank you, really," he continued. "I was really upset when you blew me off like that, but now that I know you’re not a real woman I feel a lot better."

"You’re not a real man," she hit him back.

"You can still do something about that, you know. Bet you’re still pre-op, right?"

"Why not take a feel and find out?"

"Nah, I’ll bet you are. But you go and get it chopped off, and no one’ll be any the wiser. You gotta admit, it would be a lot easier..."

Patricia had, in fact, started to save for the final vital step in her transformation not long after the business in Sao Paulo. She had seriously thought about getting it done; it would have solved a lot of problems, for sure. But as the money built up, so did her doubts; she had come to realise that far from the final operation making her who she really was, she already was who she really was. She liked being halfway between a man and a woman; losing her genitals would have made her less… human. She liked being able to sleep with both men and women, and she liked feeling she was kind of special in a sense. Patricia had been born a ladyboy inside, and she was finally prepared to live as one – her parents and people like Croft may have hated it, but they weren’t the ones living her life.

"Fuck you," she said sweetly, and sashayed away, hoping she would get a couple of whistles from her wiggle, just to piss off Croft. She did.

* * * * * * * * * *

Croft snapped his fingers at the waiter.

"He's got a name, you know," Victor said testily as the wageslave came over to them. "Sorry about my friend, Andrew..."

"The customer is always right," Andrew said, more to Victor than to Croft. "Same again?"

"Damn right," Croft rasped. "And do you think you could bring MY drink before his this time?"

"I'll try," Andrew lied, and left the two to their corner seat. Croft did in fact need the drinks; he had shanghai'd Victor with the intent of shocking him with the news about his "girlfriend," but it was he who was shocked when Victor had replied with a simple "I know." Four beers later, Croft still couldn't believe it.

"All righty, Mr. Cocksucker," Croft said, tapping his foot impatiently for the booze, "since you know about that freak, everyone else'll know as well."

"Go ahead," Victor replied. "No secrets here. They might as well know about the time you had your cock up a nice plump ass."

"I don't hide my prowess, sonny boy."

"A nice plump ass with a prick on the other side... Mike's prick."

"That was a one-night stand, you..." Croft started, before seeing the barrel Victor had him over. "Fuck you; no one'll believe that."

"They might; they might not. Out Patricia and we'll see," Victor replied. "One thing I'm wondering; suppose she HAD taken you up on it. What would you have done, killed her?"

Croft didn't say anything.

Neither did Victor.

* * * * * * * * * *

The class was on edge that evening; tonight they were going to have the dreaded examination, and none of them were too sure how it would go. Not least Victor, who hadn't been doing all that much studying; he figured he'd be able to get by, but all he had been able to think about was Patricia. Ever since those conversations he had had, he had been wondering what the hell they would do, and what the hell TO do. He cast a glance at Mike, who gave him a cautious smile in return; he was either more confident about how it would go, or better at hiding his nerves.

Maybe she wouldn't show up this evening. Victor couldn't have blamed her either way; Croft hadn't blabbed yet, but it was only a matter of time - and the lessons had been a lot tougher. But Victor was missing her already...

Patricia was the last one to come hurrying into class. As usual, most of the men - and a few of the women - brightened visibly as she entered. "Whew!" she gasped as she made her way to her seat, saying hi to her friends. "I thought Mr. Grant was going to be here before me..."

"Time for some quick revision before it starts, huh?" Mike asked.

"I need the test answers, that's what I need! I haven't had time to do any revision..."

"Never mind, you can cheat off my paper," Victor offered.

"That's not all she gets off you," Croft sneered. "I hear she--"

"Excuse me," Patricia interrupted. "I had to rush to get here before Mr. Grant because... because I've got something to say to you."

"I've got something to say as well," Croft replied.

"You first, Patty," one of the other guys said. "Is it more interesting than the test?"

"ANYTHING would be more interesting than the test," another one pointed out, as Patricia looked over her classmates. Her colleagues. Her friends. And in at least one case her lover. She still had time to change her story to a lie, but...

"I think you all need to know that... that I'm... I'm... there's no easy way to say this. I was born as a boy."

There wasn't a single sound in that room. Croft's face was rock-still as he mentally fumbled with how his plans had fallen apart; everyone else had well and truly forgotten the test now. Men and women alike stared at the blend in their midst; it would be lovely to tell you that it didn't make a difference to any of them, but she lost several male admirers at that moment, and made enemies of nearly all the women.

"If you want me to get out of the class, I will. But this is something I have to do."

"Patricia?" asked the man who had suggested this would be more interesting than the test. "This... this is freaky."

"I know."

"But I don't care," he continued. "I still think you're hot."

"Hot? HOT?!?" Cletus Hogan snapped. "She's got a prick down there, dammit!"

"So?" the other man argued. "She still gets mine stiff!"

"Same here," said another.

"And here," Victor added, getting up and going over to the smiling Patricia. With everybody watching, Victor cradled Patricia's head in his hands, and kissed her.

"I'm going to be sick," Croft muttered, as Mr. Grant entered and caught the lovers exhibiting their affection. Victor and Patricia were, in turn, going to have to do the test again when they didn't do so well. Not that they cared...

* * * * * * * * * *

It had been a nice evening; the word had been put out, but what would happen next was for another day. Patricia hadn't asked the class to keep it a secret, meaning that the coming weeks might not be smooth going - no applause at coming out in this case (gay men and lesbians still had problems, but they were way ahead of ladyboys in the widespread acceptance stakes) - but not everybody had told her to go to hell. Again, she could deal with that another day... THEY could deal with that another day. Victor and Michael were in this together.

They were also in each other together. The more passive Patricia, her long hardon attracting quick, lusftul glances from the guys, watched as Victor drew his lips along Mike's prick as he lay on top of his friend, said friend sucking on the man's pole down his throat. Mike had been hungry for his best friend's cock for ages, and had finally been able to admit it to someone. Patricia's only problem, passive though she mostly was, was that she couldn't get in there to get HER famished organ up either fine ass. Stroking herself, she got a closer look at Mike; he had his eyes closed with the effort he was putting in sucking Victor's cock. It was all the way inside his mouth, his tongue occasionally moving out to flick Victor's balls.

Up above, Victor stroked and squeezed his friend, sucking the long pink stem almost as eagerly as he had feasted on Patricia's. "Save some for me!" she begged; the gentleman heard her, and pulled back in mid-suck. Patricia swooped in so quickly that Mike had no idea he was getting his first ever blowjob from a shemale; he kept fondling his friend's buns while swallowing, waiting for Victor to shoot his waves of come into his mouth. Mmmmm... there it was, the first drops... and it still tasted as great as it did back in camp... Mike managed to suck for a few moments more before he went "MMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!" at the feeling of "his" sucking and how it mixed with Victor's gorgeous prick filling his mouth with its juice. Mike swallowed it all, glad that some things were just as good as he remembered.

Feeling Victor rolling off him and turning to face him, Mike wondered why he was still feeling suction down there - then he looked down and got the biggest and one of the best surprises of his life. Patricia's mouth was greedily working on his prick, while one of her delicate hands had taken Victor's cock and was giving new life to it, while Victor beamed at him in bliss before turning to look at the love of his life. Patricia milked his bulging hardon like a pro, her eyes going back and forth from one to the other as she consumed Mike's prick right up to the balls, sucking hard and eagerly. Fuck, she was making them feel good...

With her free hand, she tugged on Victor, wanting him to go next to Mike. "Lady's choice," he sighed, and with Patricia still stroking his prick he sidled over to his groaning friend. He could see what was visible of the shaft, all shiny with Patricia's mouth. The woman pulled back for a moment to take a breath, and then closed her mouth around both their hard cocks. The cockheads touched inside her mouth, and the two friends were stirred by their contact. But not as much as by Patricia's swallowing of them both. She had a lot of energy packed into a girlish frame; sucking on each pole and pawing away at the two guys. And with no camera nearby, she could keep her eyes firmly on the job at hand - Victor had gently admitted to her that for all the drawbacks of American and English porn, the ladies there did at least keep from breaking the fourth wall all the time. Patricia had managed to not be too offended.

Victor and Mike took each other's hands, trembling and panting as they felt their lady playing with the pricks on her tongue. Mumbling Portuguese dirty talk over their cocks, Patricia rested her fingers on the shafts and brushed them along, intending to speed up the action gradually, but her incredibly warm mouth moving up and down their lengths made it impossible for them to hold out... Mike gave way first, digging his fingernails into his friend's fist.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!" the woman cried through the mouthful of meat, as she got a massive dose of come from Mike; Victor followed almost at once, pumping himself down Patricia's throat. The two friends' love for Patricia blended into one that moment, filling her mouth with their hot juice; slipping her head back from their come-covered cocks, she licked each one clean and got the rest off her lips, looking at her guys with delight. "Did you get the Vaseline this time?" she asked.

"Mmmm-hmmm," Victor answered as she crouched down, her fine, fine ass presenting itself. Resting his hands on her cheeks, Victor spread them apart and looked tenderly at her waiting asshole. Mike was slathering his cock up in anticipation, but he'd have to wait; Victor gently kneaded her ass as he dipped his head down, and started to run his tongue along the circle. Though he'd mentally practiced in his head for years, and had been the recipient of a good munch from Mike, this was the first time he had ever given it for real; rimming Patricia's opening and squirreling his tongue inside, Victor supped away at her soft, tight asshole as if he was eating the sweetest pussy on the planet.

"Ohhh... oooohhhh.... uuuhhhh..." Patricia moaned, enjoying her lover's caresses and tingling as his tongue worked on her back entrance. Victor felt jealous of Mike's knowledge that he'd soon get to be inside his girlfriend's ass, but he consoled himself with the realisation that Patricia was HIS girlfriend. Mike would have to find his own. Reluctantly moving away and sidling under her to face her lovely, stiffened pole, Victor stayed under her as she moved further up, giving him a perfect view of Mike as he clutched Patricia's seat meat and started to thrust his yummy pink pole inside, producing a happy scream from the lady.

With Mike and Patricia grinding away on top of him, Victor took a look at her beautiful dangling breasts jiggling away as his friend pumped. Then, still looking, he angled his head upwards and took Patricia's lovely stiffy into his mouth again, hoping that this time he'd know how she tasted. He was in love, and he was happy.

* * * * * * * * * *

Croft should have been happy. He had gotten a raise at work, he was single, and he had gotten lucky after work - here he was, on his way back home with a staggeringly juicy little number who really seemed to like him, and it looked as if he was going to be busy in bed that night. She had even stopped off to give him a sneak preview right there in the car, and Croft was happy for once to be stuck behind a row of cars with this foxy little redhead sucking away on his pride and joy.

The trouble was, Croft was afraid of what would happen if she asked him to return the favour. Very afraid.