Patricia, a Truly Loving Wife

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for - you might not get it.
944 words
3.27
68.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adfer
Adfer
79 Followers

Well, if that's what he really wants. Here goes. My mark was a tall, good looking man, early 30s, dark hair and a wickedly sexy smile. He was divorced and his name was Alfred. "Hi Alfred. you gorgeous hunk of man. Haven't seen you around lately."

"Hi Patricia, I've missed you so much."

We talked for a while and I got what I'd wanted from him.

After six years of being married to David and behaving myself, I was delighted at how easily I'd got Alfred to ask me out. I felt elated rather than guilty about it. Of course it was all David's fault. I was quite happy being faithful to my husband but he'd had this kink about me having another man and he had at last persuaded me, the dutiful wife, to indulge it. I actually felt disappointed with David that he should want me to do this. He was my lord and master, so to speak. I looked up to him as my protector and guardian in life, and he wanted me to go out and get fucked. That struck me as ducking his responsibility toward me.

However, there was something about having another man. In the past I'd seen guys I fancied and knew they were off limits. Alfred had been one of them.

I was looking forward to telling David that I'd got a date.

It was over supper. "Dave you know how you've been on at me to cuckold you?"

"Yes."

"Well, a rather nice looking guy has asked me to go out with him this Friday. Do you want me to go?"

"Really Pat? You aren't just having me on?"

"No. I'm serious. If you're okay with it I will go out with him."

"So how did this come about?"

"He's a man who comes into the office from time to time. He's rather good looking and I happen to know he's single."

David nodded. I certainly had his attention.

"Normally I'm friendly to him but nothing doing, the respectable married woman. This time, because you'd been keeping on about me having another man, I flirted with him a bit, gave him come on signals and he's asked me out. Actually Dave, it was almost scary how easy it was."

"And you're going to- er, go all the way with him?"

"Yes. Provided you really mean what you say. This is for real Dave. I shall have him right inside me."

I was giving Dave every opportunity to back down from this. I would think more of him if he did. "How do you feel about it?" he asked. "Like you do actually like this guy?"

"He is cute. I could let myself enjoy it with him. But it is up to you. Do you really want another man's cock inside your wife's vagina?"

He didn't say anything. I think he was in a dilemma now that push had come to shove. "Remember Dave what's done cannot be undone. We have to live and cope with the consequences of it. Are you really sure you can handle it?" I paused for an answer. None came. "Would you like to sleep on it?"

"How will it be afterwards? Like will we carry on as we've been doing? Will it change you at all?" he asked me.

"Who knows? The most likely thing is we carry as we've been doing. I shall still love you Dave, I do know that. But you'll be a cuckold and I'll be a slut. Perhaps we won't respect each other as much as we have to date. I suspect that after I've done it once it will be much easier to do it again."

"You know Pat, there is more to this than I'd realised. I will sleep on it."

In bed that night Dave was really attentive and turned on. His foreplay was wonderful and I was loving it. He put his penis to my labia then, before he actually got into me, he ejaculated. That had only ever happened once before: in our courting days the very first time I let him get that far. I was just as disappointed this time as I was then.

In the morning David told me to cancel my date. He'd thought it through and decided that his kink should remain a fantasy. He loved me and our marriage was too valuable to risk. My reaction was that my respect for him was restored, I loved him all the more for that and he had made a wise decision.

Driving to work I was in a happy glow that my hubby wanted me to behave myself and not have another man's cock in me. That was right and proper and orthodox. I enjoyed being a respectable married woman. I felt kind of safe that hubby was sufficiently jealous and appreciative of me to overcome his weird kink.

It's such a pity that you can't have your cake and eat it. I'd have enjoyed the excitement of a date with Alfred. The nervous anticipation, the getting ready would have been good fun. I'd have enjoyed being with a good looking guy knowing he wanted to get into my pants. I have enjoyed the sex with him too. Oh well...

I called Alfred to cancel the Friday date. "I'm so disappointed, Patricia. I was really looking forward to it. How about a little rendez-vous one afternoon?"

I was driving home the following Wednesday. The rendez-vous with Alfred had exceeded expectations. A girl can have her cake and eat it after all. Such a pity that I can't tell David. He'd have loved hearing about it.

Adfer
Adfer
79 Followers