Patricia and Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

It has been a wonderful two weeks since Sandra came back from her Thanksgiving visit home. We spent almost every minute together. Without saying it out loud, we were officially a couple, but living in two separate houses. Christmas is only two weeks away, and I had some decisions to make. Actually the decision had been made, the question is, "Do I have the courage to do it?". My stomach has been in knots wrestling with the life changing decisions that I have made.

I went to the hardware store and had a key made for Sandra. I went to my favorite jewelry store and bought Sandra a beautiful gold necklace with a gold heart with three diamonds. It was beautiful. I put the key on the chain with my heart, yes, I know it sounds corny, but I was going to give Sandra my heart. I just hoped she wouldn't rip it from my chest. I got it gift wrapped and put it in my night stand along with her Christmas card. She was the only one left for me to get a Christmas gift, so my shopping was officially finished. The only question was when to give it to her. She was scheduled to go back home for Christmas with her family this coming Sunday. She would be gone another week, meaning for me, another holiday alone.

That afternoon Sandra came in the living room and said she had a question for me. She was obviously trying to figure out what to say or how to say it. I hugged her, and told her to just say it. Sandra smiled, and said she wanted me to go to her parents' house with her and meet her family. She wanted me to go, but she would understand if I was not ready or might be over whelmed with all her family around. I thought about it and decided "what the hell" and said sure I would be glad to go. What she did not tell me was that she was setting me up for the surprise of a lifetime.

So Sunday rolled around and we were off to Christmas with the parents. We drove down, sharing the driving responsibilities. We stopped at a small hotel for the night, but sleep was not on the immediate agenda. Sandra pulled me into bed, kissing my lips, neck and nibbling on my ears. I love her kissing me like that, yes, I was putty in her hands. I just laid there and let her have her way with me. Her mouth and hands were everywhere. Kissing my lips, kissing my nose, sucking my nipples, massaging my breasts, tugging on my nipples and just hugging me. Sandra kissed her way across my stomach and pelvis, but completely avoided my dripping pussy. I squirmed gyrated, and tried everything I could think of the get her mouth on my pussy. She denied me that pleasure, kissing and licking my legs as she worked towards my feet.

Sandra took my right foot and lovingly rubbed her foot on her face. She made a show out of kissing my feet and sucking on my toes., even kissing the bottom of my feet. Having finished the right leg, she started on my left foot and treated it with the same loving attention working her way up my left leg. She finally arrived at what I believe to be the wettest pussy on the planet. I grabbed her head and shoved her face first into my pussy. The time for teasing was over, I was horny, I was frustrated and I was in love. Sandra went to work, her tongue worked my clit while her fingers worked my pussy. She was not to be denied, sucking on my clit like it was a small cock. Finger fucking me, and gently rubbing my asshole with her pinky. She had said one of these days she was going to fuck my ass, and I was beginning to think that might not be a bad idea. That thought was shoved to the background as she shoved her tongue as far into my pussy as it could go. I had a big handful of her hair, pulling her into my pussy so that her mouth created a seal and sucking my juices up. I lost it. I screamed, I came, I SQUIRTED! I have never done that before. I passed out and slept the night away.

Chapter 5

It was Christmas Eve, and Sandra decided to drop her surprise on me. But I wouldn't cooperate, as I had my surprise for her and it was killing me waiting to give her Christmas present. With exchanging gifts well underway, I gave Sandra her present and card. I was sitting in a chair across from her sitting at the end of the sofa. She opened the box, seeing the key, burst into tears without really seeing the heart. I explained that the key and heart, which she eventually saw, were symbolic. I told her that I was giving my heart to her for as long as she wanted it and the key was both the key to my heart and to my house in hopes that she would move in with me permanently. I looked over at her parents, her dad was smiling and her mom was crying. I looked at Sandra and ask her if she would accept my heart and take good care of it. It was very romantic and very scary. I also suddenly became terrified because she looked am and said "maybe"! MAYBE????? How is MAYBE an answer to "will you accept my heart and take care of it"?

She smiled at me, her mom smiled at me, her dad smiled at me, everybody was smiling, while I was in a near panic attack. I had given her something precious to me and she said MAYBE!!!! She looked at me, smiled, slid off the sofa to face me kneeling between my knees. She picked up a small box and gave me my present. It looked like a jewelry box, almost like mine just slightly smaller. Inside the box was another box. Opening it I saw a ring. My mouth dropped open, tears flowed from my eyes, and I was dumb struck. I tried to say something, but nothing came out. Sandra reached up with a finger and touched my lips, silencing me. Sandra looked at me and said " I will accept and protect your heart, if you will accept my ring and become my wife"!!! I was at a loss for words, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think, I couldn't, well, I just couldn't.... Not until I burst out crying and somewhere in all the gibberish coming out of my mouth, I managed to get "Yes, I will marry you" out. Everybody screamed, her mother was a blubbering mess, even her dad had tears in his eyes. I put my heart necklace around Sandra's neck and she put her engagement ring on my finger.

After we all quieted down, Sandra explained that she had wanted to ask me to come home with her at Thanksgiving, but decided to make the trip alone so she could talk to her parents. Sandra had told her mom and dad that she realized she was gay and that she had met someone falling madly in love. She knew it was a shock to her parents, but she wanted their approval and support. She went on to say that she had asked her mom and dad if they would support her when she asked me to marry her. Her mom and dad said not only would they support and love her, but they would support and love me as their own daughter, which if I said yes, I would be. The only request they had was that she made her marriage proposal at Christmas when we spent our first Christmas together as a family. It was then that they put the plan in motion, making sure the ring was ordered and all the family would be there for Christmas.

Happy with how things went at Thanksgiving and then plans put in motion, Sandra boarded the bus back to me. Now her problem was keeping a secret that she was dying to share with me, and most important, exactly what were my feelings towards her. She was a live wire with nerves, afraid of how badly things could go wrong with her plans, with the possibility of getting her hear broken. By the time the bus got back, she was so worked up she was afraid to even get off the bus. But then she saw me lean into my car and was afraid that I was about to leave. She made up her mind, running off the bus, and tackling me (yeah I know we covered this part already, but it is important to me), professing her love for me and kissing me like a long lost lover, which I guess at that point I was.

So there you have it, my love story. A never been kissed, virgin lesbian, basically all alone in the world in love and engaged to what was at one time a strictly and hopelessly heterosexual woman.

12