Patricia's Gauntlet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax Baby and keep your eyes on all your friends tonguing each other up on the bed," Will crassly suggested, feeling the heat of Sarah's purring vagina slowly roast his citrus sized balls as he pressed forward.

Scooping his fingers through Sarah's fuming vaginal fleece for one last dose of lubrication, Will prepped his cock with the married woman's humid residue before shoving the hard shell head of dick all the way between her milky white asscheeks.

The sound of the three women on the bed lapping at each other's pussies had been the only sound echoing through the room until Sarah's sudden shrieks of anal violation caused the hair on back of everyone's neck to stand on end.

"MMMYYYYGGGAAAWDDDDD," Sarah's voice cracked, her teeth grinding together like pearly white stones as Will's substancial girth sliced her open.

"Damn this is tight," Will gulped, keeping his tubular shaft steady inside of Sarah until the married woman's knees began to tetter and totter on the carpet.

Removing the steadying grip from his cock when he felt the muscles in Sarah's straining anal sheath wench another inch of his endowment into her untapped depths, Will took the opportunity to slide several of his already slimy fingers back into the fuming liquod pool between her legs.

"What's your husband gonna think about all this?" Will spat down, feeling sadistically invigorated by the base act of sexual selfishness he was performing on Sarah. "What's he gonna think when he finds out his precious wife willingly let another man slam his cock into her pussy AND her ass?"

"UUURRGGAAHH," Sarah moaned in reply, feeling her ears burn at the same time her heart attempted to crash through her chest cavity.

"Push out with that tail Sarah...come on," Will coolly demanded. "I want you to make that asshole swallow up every inch of my dick!"

Angling his index, middle and ring fingers all the way up inside of Sarah's dripping pussy, Will snaked even more of his cock between the woman's raised and spasming buns until Sarah's entire body began to shake violently on the floor.

His stamina on Full from the two previous orgasms, Will knew he could drill his manhood repeatedly into Sarah's quivering anus without the fear of cumming before he made her pussy explode one last time. As he continued to twirl and dash his fingers through the honey-laden folds of her cunt, Will could tell from the way Sarah's shoulders trembled and her raspy, tortured breath whistled free from her nose and clenched lips that she was nearing release.

Blindly plowing his pelvis forward until Sarah's behind looked like nothing more than a ample plate of white jelly trying to ride out an earthquake, Will rapidly shifted his gaze back and forth between the three beautiful women slithering across the sheets of the bed and the married woman convulsing on her knees below.

"GOD...GOD IT HURTS," Sarah shuddered over and over, even though her hips continued working frantically backwards against Will's unflinching beast.

"YEAH SARAH...YEAH...COME ON...YEAH...FUCK ME BACK," Will loudly demanded, loving the way Sarah's vaginal sheen coated his right hand like paraffin wax, all the way past his awkwardly bent wrist.

Pushing Sarah towards orgasm with the same ferocity a lumberjack would in chopping down a tree, Will felt the last vestiges of the crying woman's control giving way when each of their ears were shattered by the sound of Patricia and Renee each cumming simultaneously on the bed.

"DAMN...DAMN...FUCKING DAMN," Will beamed gloriously, feeling Sarah's loins erupt into orgasm at the same time her two co-workers thrashed and kicked directly above her wildly spinning head.

Making sure he kept his brooding schlong buried to the hilt inside of Sarah's ass as her pussy choked and spat against his saturated fingers, Will held his ground, proudly perched on his knees as the four women in the room howled and moaned like a pack of rabid hyenas around him.

"The damn paint's gonna start peeling off the walls, "Will laughed as he roughly gouged his cock in and out or Sarah's rectum until the last few drops of semen left inside his cock oozed messily out of his peehole and into the married woman's burning asshole.

* * * * *

Reclining straight back and lowering his weight onto the sofa above Sarah's now collapsed frame, Will exhaustedly scanned the room. Following the trail of flesh from Sarah on the floor, up to Tamara who still had her head cradled between Renee's thighs, past Renee, and finally up to Patricia, Will couldn't help but share a long and telling moment with the woman who had unwittingly initiated the entire event.

"Were those orgasms worth all of this for you Patricia?" Will eyes queried as he gently rubbed his sore and spent prick.

"You're the one that has to get back on a plane with the other three and look them in the eyes every day at the office Patricia...Not me...and you're the one that has to look at the pictures of their families on their desks knowing what happened here tonight...you're the one that opened this up...but the rest of them have to live with the consequences," the clarity of Will's insinuation ruefully connected with Patricia, causing her to wince and bow her head as Renee blindly continued lapping up the juices she had elicited from her boss' furry pussy.

THE END...THANKS FOR THE READ!!

12